Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
kirito takamoto
kirito takamoto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

kiritos research. - Page 2 Empty Re: kiritos research.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:43 am
Kirito slammed his knee into sasukes elbow then grabbed his wrist and flipped him over on to his back and then placed his foot on his throat." you will defiantly have to try harder than this." kirito looked down at the boy who was looking helpless and smiled thinking to him self that he was going to be able to do what he wanted in this sparing match and was thinking of what he would do next .
[twc= 848 +1 to health]
Nyguyen
Nyguyen
Citizen

Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:13 am
When Kirito attempted to grab his wrist after slamming his own knee into Sasuke's elbow, the young lad would use his legs to trip the much larger boy. The move would before Kirito had a proper chance to grab at the smaller boy's wrist. He would place his legs behind the researcher and then attempt to trip him if he could. Then he would push with all his might to knock his opponent down. Sasuke utilized all of the strength available to him to try and push Kirito down. He wasn't sure if it would be successful but he could feel his muscles strain as he aimed to topple the larger boy. He remembered in the Academy that pushing and moving your form against another larger person would not normally work but if you tried super hard then it was possible. Sasuke figured now would be as good a time as any to test this theory out and see if he could really topple him over. Kirito was larger than him but he figured that it was still more than possible to do so. Sasuke calculated a few more strategies just in case his own idea failed and wouldn't work he didn't wish to be caught off guard.  

208 WC = +1 Strength
kirito takamoto
kirito takamoto
Citizen

Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:23 am
kirito felt the boys leg behind his leg and felt the small boy pushing against him.
Kirito would have been caught off guard by this if it hadn't been that the young man wouldn't have been working out before this spar there fore he had use more energy than kirito had so kirito just placed his arms around the boy and lifted him off the ground.
Kirito then fell forward onto the ground and landed promptly on top of sasuke. after they where on the ground kirito sat up having sasukes arms pined under his legs and then kirito slapped him and said "look its obvious the your out matched so you might as well surrender before your really get hurt." kirito stayed on top of the boy until he gave an anwser.
[twc=981]
Nyguyen
Nyguyen
Citizen

Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:29 am
When Kirito landed on Sasuke and tried to trap him, his survival instincts immediately kicked in. He hated being in such a vulnerable position and hated losing. As a form of retaliation he slammed his knee into Kirito's crotch while he was on top of him. He aimed to hit him in the balls so as to cause  him immense pain. From there he would wiggle out from under his opponent and jump on his back. Sasuke would then bite his ear super hard so as to draw blood while putting him in a chokehold. "I'll never surrender! I win! I always win!" the desperate genin shouted in between taking Mike Tyson size bites on Kirito's ear. It wasn't enough to do any lasting damage but it would hurt quite a bit. While maintaining the chokehold, Sasuke would attempt to wrap his legs around his opponent so that he could hopefully restrain the bigger kid and keep him in check. The lad's young legs would wrap around his chest and abdomen before squeezing as hard as he could. Kirito might think that he was feral due to the great lengths that he was going to defeat his enemy. It wasn't so much that Sasuke was feral but rather he hated losing.

211 WC = +1 Strength
kirito takamoto
kirito takamoto
Citizen

Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:44 am
kirito screamed in pain because of the knee hitting his nut and then being bitten and being choked. kirito finally stood up with the boy on his back and then fell straight on his back with his height it would cause sasukes breathe out of his body.
kirito would then stand up and walk around and put his foot on sasukes chest and said i think it time to end this i really need to get back to catching the animal im after. now if your done throwing your tempertanturm it is uncalled for just because u lose one fight doesn't mean your going to lose them all just swallow your pride and deal with with the job at hand. kirito turned and walked back into the house.
kirito walked over to his shelf and grabbed the scroll he ment to grab in the first place and opened it the animal he was after was a rare black and red tiger with a white stomach it is located in the outskirts of the village in the forest.
Kirito waited on sasuke to come inside and fixed himself and sasuke and cup of tea and a bowl of ramen to refresh there bodys energy.
[twc=1184 +1 chakra
Nyguyen
Nyguyen
Citizen

Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:26 am
Sasuke had the wind knocked out of him when Kirito fell on his back to hurt him. He gritted in pain but managed to roll out of the way before Kirito could put his foot on his chest. The wild child rolled to the side and hopped up with both of his fists in the air in a boxer's position. He stared  at Kirito with an air of seriousness. "I'll never surrender! I'm going to kick your ass!" Sasuke was in competitive mode and he wasn't about to just give up yet. He had totally forgotten that they were supposed to be looking for an animal on the loose. Instead he rushed Kirito and jumped in the air to land a punch to the side of the jaw. The attack had him place a lot of his bodyweight and strength into the blow. He hoped to take Kirito off balance altogether and stagger the larger man. Sasuke didn't really like the idea of losing a fight or giving up so easily before he won. Kirito's words had also made him quite angry as he didn't seem to be taking him as seriously as he should due to his small stature and Sasuke Toriyama wasn't having any of that nonsense. 

209 WC = +1 Strength
kirito takamoto
kirito takamoto
Citizen

Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:43 pm
Kirito  gritted his teeth and slid back a few inches and looked at the small boy. and then laughed. " your a angry little thing arnt you well if you want me to take you seriously. then you might wanna hit like a man instead of a girl like you just did because before that hit you hit like a girl." Kirito with out hesitationswiped at his leg to knock it out from underneath the boy kirito would follow then with a punch to the boys chest full force full strength considering he was a few inches away from kirito. kirito would then look at the boy laying on the ground and grab his leg and pull it to a rock pillar and placed it up against it. " now if you dot calm down i may just have to break your leg or worse now we have a tiger to go capture and for me to tame nowwhat will it be," kirito looked at the boy. the boy must have been picked on so much in his youth but kirito wasnt about to pick on him kirito had made up his mind if he didnt calm down kirito was gonna have to severely hurt this young boy which is something he didnt want to do. Kirito waited on him to answer considering the attack he had just done kirito was sure it had knocked the wind out of him.
[twc=1422 +2 stats]
Nyguyen
Nyguyen
Citizen

Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:37 am
Kirito was still laughing at Sasuke and it was at that moment that the young crossdresser realized he wasn't strong enough to beat Kirito down and he resolved that he would defeat him in combat at some point in the near future. He put a lot of force into the punch but it seemed to not bother Kirito and so he realized that any attempt to permanently beat the researcher was hollow. Sasuke responded by jumping in the air to avoid the leg swipe and crossing his arms over his chest to block Kirito's punch to his chest. The force sent him over two meters backward. He skidded across the ground and rubbed his chest. "Hmph!" Sasuke bit his lipped and willed himself to halt fighting. Kirito wouldn't be able to grab his leg as he had not been incapacitated by the punch, however he'd merely shake his head and say: 

"Okay...let's go get that tiger. But I'm going to fight you and beat you up when I get stronger" Sasuke Toriyama promised his new rival. The kids in the academy were much weaker so if he wanted to get stronger then he'd need to train much harder.

He walked back into Kirito's house and picked up the weights. He didn't use them as he wanted to give his arms some time to rest but he did hold onto them for sake keeping.

233 WC = +1 Strength
kirito takamoto
kirito takamoto
Citizen

Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:40 pm
KIrito followed sasuke in to the house and pulled a scroll off the shelf and showed it to sasuke and said "this is the tiger i want it is very rare from what i have researched this may be the last one of her kind."kirito pointed to the scroll " all of my research has told me that she is in the moutains around this village.
[twc=1488]
Nyguyen
Nyguyen
Citizen

Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:30 pm
Sasuke nodded with a bored expression. He didn't want to come across as bitter that he could not beat up Kirito but at the same time he wasn't exactly thrilled that they had fought to a draw. He continued holding his weights and even though he was not actively flexing the muscles, he could still feel a strong strain on his body. The muscle tissue was naturally repairing and making itself stronger as it should so that one day he would be able to best even the most frightening of opponents. Sasuke Toriyama only said this in respsonse to his companion's desire to go catch the Tiger. 

"Well let's get on with it then. I don't have all day

Sasuke set down the weights for a moment and flexed his arms. The boy reached into his makeshift utility belt and pulled out some pink lip gloss. He gingerly smeared the gloss across his lips and puckered a few times to even it out before placing the lip gloss back into his belt. His lip gloss had smeared during the fight and he wasn't about to go out looking frumpy. With his lip gloss re-applied and looking well done, he touched up his hair with a brush and then put that away as well in his pink utility belt. Sasuke then picked up his weights and started lifting them slowly once more. He didn't want to over exert himself but he judged it would be a long way to the Tiger Taming and so he figured a warm up wouldn't hurt. 

260 WC = +1 Strength