Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Rogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 56%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
15 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Get it done! (P, Nk) Empty Get it done! (P, Nk)

Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:05 pm
It was the dead of night and all through the house not a creature was stiring not even a mouse. When suddenly from the window In Jace's room their arose such a clutter. A lingqi and monkey came flying through the shutters. Down on the ground fell a million shards of glass, and The Rentei fell right on her pert little @$$. She rubbed her but down, and rose to her feet. She looked down and frowned at the broken glass sheet. "We took a wrong turn." She said with a smile. Her voice was so high, almost like a child. She looked around the room in confusion, she spent so much time in genjutsu perhaps this was a dillusion.

Up on her shoulders the monkey did hop, and started looking around and he just didn't stop. Ling put her hands on her hips and she also took a look, she knew to the untrained eye she might look like a crook. But a crook she was not, she was as good as a nun. She was just running around the village at night looking for some fun.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Get it done! (P, Nk) Empty Re: Get it done! (P, Nk)

Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:20 pm
It wasn't the cool night air that woke Jace from his dreams. It wasn't even the nightmare he had been having where his parents had been slain in front of his eyes. No. It was the loud shattering of glass that had startled him awake. He sat straight up in his bed, yanking the covers off of him. He was dripping with sweat from his terrible dreams. His eyes had activated instinctually. The sea of green shifted, spiraling to take on the look of a crimson pool with a single black tomoe just outside of the Iris. He noticed it almost immediately. There was glass covering his bedroom floor. He didn't have to look hard to see what had made it.

Standing in the middle of his room was a girl. What was she doing in his room in the middle of the night? He jumped out of his bed and took a stance, ready to defend himself if he needed to. Then something even weirder happened. A monkey had flown around his room and landed on the girl's shoulder. Just when Jace thought it couldn't get any weirder, the girl spoke up. She said she had taken a wrong turn. The look of confusion on her face was surpassed only by Jace's own. What the hell kind of girl accidentally breaks into a house through a window in the middle of the night.

"W-who are you? Why are you in my room?" Jace managed to sputter out of his mouth. His eyes were trained on the girl, hoping not to have to fight.
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen

Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:34 pm
Ling and her monkey, friends for all time. They'd survived the crash and now were fine. Also in the room, as a dork with red eyes. From ling this had drawn a sort of a rise. She blinked her own eyes, and they turned a vibrant blue. For what purpose you ask? Who knew?

Ling mad a fart with her mouth, from here things could only go south. "I tried to make a jump?" She brought her foot down to the ground with a thump. "It didn't look that far, but well here we are!" She shrugged, and gave her monkey a rub. She looked around to see if the kid had any grub. "I'm kind of hungry do you have any treats. Oh by the way I like your eyes they're really neat." The monkey raised his head to the air and gave the room a sniff. With that skilled nose Ling would find Food in a jiff!

As she was looking Ling decided to converse with this clown. "I haven't seen you around, are you new in Town. I like meeting new people, you don't seem so bad. Your eyes look familiar like ones a friend of mine once had." Of him she was pretty fond. "Then one day just out of the blue he was gone." Thus went the story of Jason, Gone in a flash. If it wasn't so tragic Ling might have given a laugh.
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:55 pm
Jason's confusion lessened as he listened to the strange girl in front of him. Well, first it got worse, but then he relaxed. The girl had blinked and her eyes became a vibrant blue. She obviously had some sort of dojutsu of her own. Whatever it was Jace had never seen or heard of it before. To answer his question she said that she had been trying to jump somewhere. She said she had misjudged the distance and, well, obviously landed in his window. Why did she have a monkey with her? It was all very strange. He listened closely to see if he could hear his parents moving around. There was no sound so he assumed they hadn't been woken by the loud crash.

His focus came back to the girl in his room as she asked him if he had any food. Then she said she had asked him if he was new in town because she hadn't seen him before. Well, it wasn't surprising since Jace usually kept to himself. Only since he had graduated the academy did he start going out more. He had made a vow to start being less shy and more social with people. So far he had manged to make two friends. Three if he counted that girl near the borders. 

"Er..thanks. Umm..I have some food downstairs. Be quiet though, i don't want to wake my parents." he said to the girl. He had gotten a lot better at talking to strangers lately. He had a lot of practice. His friend Ita had helped him with being less awkward too. When he had finished his sentence he would turn to his door. He made a shushing gesture, telling the girl to keep quiet. He opened his door and made his way down stairs, assuming the girl followed him. He took her into the kitchen started to heat up some ramen. "So, umm, what's your name? Mine is Jace. And...er...can I ask you why...why you were jumping around outside my house in the middle of the night? And what's with the monkey?"
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:28 pm
Food down stairs? Well now. That was certainly a thing which ling was totally down for. It was hard for her. Very hard for her to not say anything while they were heading downstairs. King had been through many trails in her life, but this one was probably one of the more challenging. But she had managed to survive long enough for the guy to cook her up some nommy nommy food. Ling giggled as she stuffed the stuff down her throat. Goooood. So Goood. Ling was so hungry. Hmm she suddenly remembered that she was 'dating' a fairy princess from another dimension who could summon food on command. Well this whole starving subplot ling had going on was hardly even valid anymore. Well...

Questions! So many questions. Usually Ling was the one who was going to ask so many questions. It was weird to be on the other side of it. Of course this guy didn't really have the energy and rapid fire instincts that ling brought to her inquisitions. "Lingqi Rentei. Nice to meet you too. I get bored of sleeping sometimes so I go on midnight jogs instead. His name is Hiruzen. He's a monkey. He's my best friend.... might be my only friend. Wow that's sad. Naw you just gave me food so that means you're my friend too. That means you're Hiru's friend as well. I named him Hiru. Like after Hiruzen Sarutobi, you know the Hokage? I named him after him, because he was cool. And Hiru is cool too. He's a total Taijutsu master. I'm a genjutsu master, and absolutely no good at Taijutsu. Well I'm not really a genjutsu master, but I'd like to be. I'm working on it. Actually i'm pretty good at the old Ninjutsu but that's now what I'm working on right now. What I'm really trying to get good at is Genjutsu look!"

She stared into Jace's lings and hit him with some moon beam goodness. He find the world around him vanish, all replaced with the gentle calming glow of a full moon, and the splish splashing of a calm ocean water splashing his legs. He could break out of it if he liked, Ling just wanted to share with him the only Genjutsu she'd ever managed to learn. As far as they went this one was pretty mild. Which was okay. It was created as a meditation aid more than anything else.
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:37 pm
Jace watched as the girl scarfed down the ramen he had made her like she hadn't eaten for days. She had giggled a little when Jace passed her the food. Jace was weirdly curious about this girl. She didn't exactly act like a normal person. Whatever normal is. Jace didn't think he was actually normal either though so there was that. The girl's food was done and eaten quickly. When she was finished she fired off quite a few responses to the questions he had asked earlier.

Jace listened as she told him that her name was Lingqi Rentei. That was a weird name. He had never heard of a Rentei before. Those bright blue eyes were looking at him as she spoke. Jace could clearly see the chakra within them with his own eyes. He had kept them activated out of habit now more than anything else. Ling seemed harmless enough with her weird hyperactive tendencies and her monkey best friend. 

That's right. He had heard her correctly. The monkey's name was apparently Hiru. She said she named him after the Hokage Hiruzen. Jace vaguely remembered reading about the Hokages of old. Hiruzen Sarutobi was the original third Hokage, back from when the Village Hidden in the Leaves was first formed over 400 something years ago. He barely remembered learning about him, but this girl had apparently liked him so much she named her monkey after him. Her monkey who she said was her best friend. Her only friend. Jace thought that was pretty sad. Apparently she did too because she said as much. Then she said that since Jace had given her food he was her friend too. And that meant that Jace was also Hiru's friend. 

Jace continued to listen as Ling talked. Well, she was kind of rambling more than anything else. He thought he heard her say that Hiru, the monkey, was a taijutsu master. How the hell did a monkey become a taijutsu master. He didn't have the time to really process that the way he wanted to though. She just kept rambling and rambling. She told Jace she was a genjutsu master. Then she said she actually wasn't a genjutsu master but she wanted to be. That she was pretty good with ninjutsu though. She said she was absolutely terrible with taijutsu. Then she went back to say she was working on her genjutsu. That was the last thing he heard before everything seemed to change.

The kitchen that he had just been standing in had faded away. In its place was something completely impossible. Jace was standing on a beach in the middle of the night. He could feel the waves of the ocean water lapping at his feet. The bright moon above lit up the surrounding area and he could see the reflection clearly along the surface of the water. All in all it was actually pretty peaceful. Calming. He took a deep breath and just let himself enjoy the moment. He knew it had to be a genjutsu though. He was pretty adept at genjutsu himself actually. Though, he had only managed to learn one so far. Maybe this girl could teach him some more. 

He finally let out a deep breath, thinking it was time for him to come back to reality. He performed the tiger hand seal and released the genjutsu. The beautiful beach faded away from his mind. He was back standing in the kitchen across from the girl Ling, who was still watching him. She was smiling too. Actually she hadn't stopped smiling since Jace had found him in his bedroom. He blinked twice when he finally realized he was back out of the genjutsu. "W-w-w-what was that for? That genjutsu was...er...peaceful."
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen

Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:00 pm
(O_o I don't know what I just wrote)

Boy with all those words Ling had just about nothing to go on. So Jace shouldn't be surprised if she didn't have anything in this post in particular seeing that he'd given her a grand total of eight or nine words to actually expand the interaction with. She remembered Dealing with Dracosis to be a similar affair. Oh well such was life, such was ling. "I think I'm the one asking questions here!" She jumped up onto the counter of his kitchen and stared the boy down hard core. She was mad dogging him to the extreme. "I believe I asked you if you were a genjutsu master. Now all of the sudden you seemed so tight lipped. Which makes Hiru suspect you of hiding something. And what sort of person hides things?"

"Eep!"

"That's right, Pirates."

"Eeep, eep."

"No? Not Pirates."

"Eep eep eep."

"Oh spies! Yeah that works too. Spies are even worse than Pirates Jace. So if you don't mind terribly. I mean if it's no trouble. I'd hate to put you out anymore than I already have. So if it's not too terrible of a bother I would like to inquire as to yoiur ability to effectively form, and perform the branch of Ninja arts which we... 'we' referring to me and my fellow ninjas, the branch of ninja arts which 'we' refer to as Genjutsu. More importantly I'm seeking to inquire as to your level of profeciency with said art. Profeciency of course meaning how you might rank yourself if you were made to make such an assumption. A scale if you will from 1 to 10. 1 being a novice, or perhaps a lame fish, and 10 being a master of the art. Five being what would be refereed to a a journeyman. Of course this is only if you find yourself in suitable enough disposition to share such information. I was more than candid with my abilities of course this can be chalked up to me being an honest person with nothing to hide. You my dear boy can of course choose to not share my own disposition. Naturally there would be consequences to this, as there are with all things which we as human beings make. The most prominent of these consequences I would have to say would be me once again assuming your withholding of information indicates that you have secrets which you desire to keep hidden from me. An act which is in and of itself something which I would usually attribute to a spy, or spies, or other nefarious schemers and general no-good-nics. So once more and if it isn't too terrible of a burden on you would you care to enlighten me if you're a genjutsu master or not?"
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:19 pm
Jace was completely stunned and taken aback by the response he got from the girl. He had only asked her why she had put him under her genjutsu. She had said that she was the one asking the questions. She said that she had asked him if he was a genjutsu master. His face contorted into one of complete confusion. She hadn't asked him anything. She just went on about wanting to be a genjutsu master and then placed him under her own genjutsu. Was this girl nuts?

Then she started having some sort of conversation with her monkey about the kind of people that kept secrets. She said Jace was hiding something. The monkey's eeps seemed to be saying something about pirates. No wait, he was saying spies. Then the girl just started rambling and just talking in circles. She kept talking about how she had been forward with her abilities and that Jace should be forward with his.

This girl could really talk. There were questions about if he thought he was a genjutsu master or what he could do. Something about a scale of 1 to 10 on how he would rank himself in using genjutsu. All these questions fired off so quickly. It was really putting him off balance. He was naturally talented at genjutsu but he had only managed to learn one so far. It wasn't even that powerful either. Basically all he could do was make things seem different than they actually were. 

She continued to say that he could answer or couldn't answer if he wanted to but if he didn't answer she would think he was a spy or whatever she was saying. When she finally finished her long winded speech, Jace took a moment to try and compose himself. Finally, he spoke. "Er..wait. You..you never asked me if I was a genjutsu master. But erm...wait did you call me a pirate? Or a spy? Or...I don't know. Um..back to genjutsu. Well, I seem to be naturally talented with genjutsu. I only managed to learn one so far though. It's not that good. Basically all I can do is make things look different than they really are. Here, look." 

To punctuate his sentence, Jace activated the false surroundings technique. The empty bowls of ramen that Ling had finished eating, which were now at her feet since she had decided to jump onto his kitchen counter, turned into giant spiders and began to crawl up the girls legs and over her chest. Or at least that's what it would look like to her. In reality the bowls hadn't moved at all and there were no spiders. "Umm, right. Something about a scale. Uh I guess I'd say I'm at about a 3 right now? Uh...what else did you ask me?" He thought he had managed to answer everything but her rambling was so jumbled he wasn't really sure.
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen

Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:07 pm
Ling went over her mental record of things that she said. It was a big file room, with logs of paper, and no folders to hold them. However it would seem taht upon further introspection and detail that there was in fact no file of Ling asking the question what so ever. Luckily it wasn't the first time that Ling had been shown to be a fool, and it would no doubt not be the last. Looks like this is another victory for experience. 

Then this punk. This kid. This red eyed, dark haired, stuttery speeched, short, light sleeping, friendly, ramen giving, confusion having GUY! Tries to put her into a genjutsu, and all Ling can do is Gufaw at the absolute audacity displayed by this guy. This kid. This Red eyed.... wait let's not start THAT again.

Right right right.

Lings Blue eyes glowed in the darkness of his kitchen in response to the genjutsu. They shimmered like a pair of moons in the sky as the monkey like smile grew wider on Lings face. Still crouching down to look at him from her perch on the counter she placed a hand on each of his shoulders and leaned forward until her face was only an inch from his, and her hot breath was in his face. It smelled of... bannanas and Ramen. "I didn't even See that Genjutsu it was so weak. You're trash kid. Absolute rubish, you and your genjutsu." She took one hand from his shoulder and placed it on his check. "But I like you, so I'll show you the way." She then placed her other hand onto Jace's face. "I'll see you tomorrow morning on the field Bright and early." She then moved her head forward until her lips made contact with his forehead. She planted a long gentle smooch on his skull. "Good Night my sweet prince." She then used his head as a jumping stone, and vanished behind him, running upstairs and presumably jumping out the broken window and back into the night which she'd emerged from. 

(1640)
Words Towards Genjutsu Binding
8 stats
Exit
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:39 am
All the poor Uchiha could do was stand there as the girl told him she couldn't even see his genjutsu. Did he do it wrong? No. He knew he did it right. He wasn't sure why it hadn't worked on her. He knew it was a fairly low level genjutsu but still. To have absolutely no effect whatsoever? That was bothersome. Maybe he really did still have a long way to go. 

Going along with the weirdness that was this girl named Ling, however, Jace found himself staring into those blue eyes only an inch away from his own. The girl had placed her hands on his shoulders and he could smell her hot breath. It was a nauseating scent compromised of bananas and ramen. What a weird combination. She really was a monkey girl. Slowly moving her hands from their perch on his shoulders to touch his face instead, she told him to meet her in the training grounds in the morning so she could teach him genjutsu. Then she leaned forward and kissed his forehead. It was certainly a weird night. 

The girl then promptly jumped over Jace's head and ran upstairs, out of sight. Jace assumed she was leaving through the broken window she had clambered through earlier. All he could do was shrug and shake his head at everything that had happened. He poured himself a glass of water which he drank quickly before going back to his room and laying down to go back to sleep. He would clean up the broken glass in the morning.
[exit]
TWC: 1507
claiming 7 stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum