Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
41 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyori Uchiha
Kyori Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Ssssnakesss (P,NK)  Empty Ssssnakesss (P,NK)

Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:25 pm
Kyori stood at the gates of the Uchiha district within Konoha, he had his Sharingan activated and he saw something rather peculiar. Only minutes before he was in his bedroom when out of the corner of his eyes saw a rather large chakra signature come through the area of the small village and then disappear. He had looked out of his bedroom window to see if anyone else around the vicinity saw as well but of course no one did not. So he had chose to investigate himself now he was outside at the gates of the district scanning the area with his Sharingan. Again a burst of chakra could be seen from where he predicted was roughly 10 meters away from his current position. He would take off at his max speed going straight for the chakra signature. Then again it would disappear but this time instead of the chakra sig disappearing from his vision it burst into millions of low chakra sigs but of course it was not a million, ten of them if his calculations were correct. As he ran for the closest chakra sig he would see a green like blob or something that went into a bush. He saw that it’s head would slightly peek out of the bush showing that it’s skin was lime green.

It’s eyes were different sizes the right one being bigger than the left one, though the left eye did not have a pupil which was really weird. Giving Kyo the idea that it was blind in one eye.”Meep.” said the small little green blob as it bounced out of the bush on a small little green tail. Kyo saw that it had a little pinkish red shape on it’s belly. It’s nose was very pointy and from where Kyo was he could see that it had no mouth and if he did there was no showing of it. The little green blob would make the noise again as it lay on it’s belly and began to slither over to Kyo. Was it a snake thought Kyo as it began to come in Kyo’s direction. Kyo would walk up slowly to it, but as soon as Kyo moved it begin to look nervous then turn around as it began to slither away at a very high speed. Kyo mind blown that it got so scared would chase after the little thing saying “ Hey come here. “ but of course Kyo did not know if it understood the human language or not. But this was the ninja world and he would not be suprised if it spoke the human language. As Kyo was chasing it he would see that it had disappeared from his view as well as it’s chakra sig. But as Kyo was running he would realize that the night was coming quickly. Looking up at the sky he would see that there was no sky and from the looks of it he was in a cave. 

Kyo would begin to wonder how he got into the cave because he did not remember falling and he was sure he did not run into one as there were no caves in Konoha. He would begin to walk slowly around the cave, chakra sigs were everywhere some very low and some very high. But of course one of them stood out in front of all the other ones. But this chakra did not seem to be like the other’s it appeared to be human. He quickly pulled out his Kunai with his right hand gripping it around the handle as he chose to go towards what he begin to think was a human to see if he was lost as well. But of course he was sure someone with chakra that high wouldn’t get lost easily. Going through a lot of twists and turns Kyo had finally gotten closer to the human like figure seeing that was just around the next corner. Kyo would continue to keep his Sharingan activated not sure if he would need to use it agaisnt the unfamailiar person who may be a friend or foe. He whipped around the corner and said “ Where am I. “ but there was no man. It was a huge purple snake that had horn like potrutions coming from it’s head. The snake’s body encircled the whole cave. Or at least this part of it.

It seemed the snake was sleep as it eyes were closed and it’s forked toungue was hanging out of it’s mouth dripping what looked to be acid because as it hit the ground it would sizzle. Kyo would walk backwards slowly trying to avoid the giant snake. Sweat was slowly dripping from his face. When he was sure that he was almost to the corner he would begin to turn his leg when he heard a loud snap. He looked down and saw a twig on the ground. A twig out of everything here it was a twig he stepped on, so ironic. He was about to make a beeline for the corner when he heard something say “ I would not do that if I were you “ the snake’s eyes had shot open. From his Sharingan Kyo would see the muscles in the snake’s mouth begin to move making Kyo predict that he was probably going to use it’s toungue to grab him. At a moments notice Kyo would fall to the floor as the snake toungue harmlessly went over his body. As the toungue quickly moved over his body Kyo would flick his wrist throwing the kunai at the middle of the toungue making a hit tearing through the toungue and hitting the cieling of the cave.” Ow, ow, ow , ow “ said the snake which Kyo realized was a girl. The toungue of the snake would hit the ground hard the acid like stuff flying everywhere a tad bit of it hit Kyo’s shirt making him take it off as the spot that was hit with it had a hole through it.” That is the first time in centuries that someone landed both a blow on me and avoided death by my toungue. Wait actually the first time in my life “ exclaimed the snake. Kyo still weirded out by the snake would slowly come to his feet as he said “ Sorry it was just a reaction you did just try to kill me with your toungue “.

“Well I wasn’t going to hit you I was just trying to sssee what you were made of, Sssuzo sssaid he had been keeping an eye out for you and I was trying to sssee what you were made of. Shhh don’t tell anyone I told you that, by the way my name is Kuto” Kyo just stood there staring at her as he begun to realize multiple things. First he was probably trapped in a summons’ world, second the snake carried her S’s something he was told snakes did not do, third he was talking to a snake who spoke the human language.

"How did I get here and if someone brought me here, why did they do it. Do you plan on keeping me" asked Kyo as Kuto brought her head closer to the Uchiha leaving roughly only 3 feet of space between them. It did not seem like much but with her head being massive it was a lot."Well if you do not pass Suzo's tests you will be killed, if you do you will be free to leave. But of course you'll have to find your way out. " said Kuto as her head hit the ground."Well where is Suzo." asked Kyori he wanted to get out of this place. He did not know what his friends or dad was thinking right about now. Well his father had become a drunkard so who knows. One of Kuto's giant pupils looked at him as her eye blinked quickly making Kyo take a step back."I'll take you to him, jump on my head." said the giant snake as Kyo would nod jumping in the air as he twirled his body making his front face the same way that Kuto was facing as he landed butt first on her head."Well what now." asked Kyo as he waited for the snake to answer.

"Well, well now we go." said Kuto as he felt her head raise up in the air then shoot forward at a blinding speed. Everything around Kyo would have been a blur if his Sharingan was not activated. From what he could tell the snake was pretty fast and from the looks of it faster than Kyo could ever be. Soon the snake had stop slithering at her immense speed and came to a stop in front of what looked a giant door in the cave's wall."Now what?" asked Kyo.

"Now you go in" replied Kuto. Kyo wou;ld starr at the door not knowing if it would be the last breath he took.

1506WC claiming the WC towards Snake Summons and 7 Stats
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Ssssnakesss (P,NK)  Empty Re: Ssssnakesss (P,NK)

Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:01 pm
As far as I'm concerbed, trial approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum