Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Supreme
Supreme
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

| Lukas | Graduation At Last Empty | Lukas | Graduation At Last

Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:26 am
Lukas had walked into the examination area and walked to the counter. He had been instructed to take a seat and to wait to be called. Once he had sat down for a few minutes, he heard his name being called. Lukas then got up from his seat and walked over to the counter. He was then instructed to go into examination room C. He nodded.

Walking over to the examination room, Lukas' heart rate had been increasing. He was taking long inhales and exhales as it was a big day for him. After he walked through the threshold, it felt like he was in a stadium all eyes on him. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. After opening his eyes, he awaited his instructions from the proctor.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

| Lukas | Graduation At Last Empty Re: | Lukas | Graduation At Last

Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:44 am
The proctor walked into the room, a small frown on her face despite her attempts to be cheery. The small flowers she had been receiving on her desk had at first simply made her smile, then she had become curious as to their sender and now... well, she wouldn't have to worry about that now, she had work to do.

"Come in," she called out to the student.on the swing, getting to the next hopeful attempting the exam. "Please come to the front and demonstrate the transformation and clone technique and explain it to the best of your understanding." The redhead smiled kindly at the candidate in case she was nervous about the exams. "Take your time."

(800 words and you're good to go <3)
Supreme
Supreme
Citizen

Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:59 am
As he had received his instructions, the limelight was now on Lukas. It was already embarrassing being here despite his age. Taking 5 years off had probably not been the best plan of action towards his progression as a shinobi. Never the less, it was time for him to show off his knowledge of basic ninjutsu. After receiving the scroll a few weeks prior, he could think of nothing else but the two jutsu in which he was instructed to learn. Every single day of the past few weeks, he woke up early and went to his backyard just to see if he could get a better grasp on the two jutsu. The first few times he had tried, it was to no avail. He could not get the jutsu to work to his advantage no matter what he tried. Luckily, nobody other than his mom had been watching him.  He guessed it was only a matter of time. 

Lukas reached into his back pocket and grabbed the scroll containing the two jutsu in which he needed to do to complete his graduation. The scroll had been in his back right pocket so he retrieved it with his right hand. The boy did not open the scroll. After kneeling down, he placed the scroll onto the floor. It was kind of like a cheat sheet if he were to open the scroll and read off of it. It was probably apart of the test to memorize the proper instructions and hand seals. That it the sole reason for studying after all.

After placing the scroll on the floor, Lukas began to speak. He figured being oral in his demonstration would impress the proctors. Just to show that he was not entirely too nervous.

"I will first attempt the Clone Technique. This is an E ranking jutsu that makes intangible clones. The clones are very different from the well renown Shadow Clone technique. Unlike those clones, these clones may not attack and they are to be solely used for tactical works. Using this has a cap of two clones at once. I realize the importance of knowing how to control your chakra into a form away from your body. This will help me as a shinobi in order to learn proper chakra control. Even though this is a pretty basic and low ranking technique, it will be a stepping stone for further techniques I may learn as I grown stronger. The hand seals for this technique are as follow: Ram, Snake, and Tiger. Now, allow me to demonstrate my mastery of the technique. Studying and hands on experience goes a long way."

Lukas then took a deep breath. He realized that he had just said a mouthful. He wanted to catch his slight breath and be fully prepared to use his chakra to demonstrate that he is ready to become a genin. With that thought appearing inside of his head, Lukas got ready to perform the jutsu for the higher authority in front of him. The thought of him messing up would not leave his head however. He hesitated a bit before attempting the jutsu. Once he let his nervousness overtake him, his father's voice had appeared inside of his head. It felt as if were apart of his conscious and it was guiding him. Lukas smiled slightly. His doubt was now extinguished.

Firmly planting his feet on the ground, Lukas then brought his hands up in front of him. Both of his hands at been right at his chest right below his chin. Making eye contact with the proctor, Lukas' hands began to move as he performed some hand seals. He did the Ram seal, then the Snake seal and finished with the Tiger seal. Two clouds of smoke had formed on both sides of the young Senju. After the smoke had subsided, two versions of Lukas had been standing on both sides of him. Still holding the tiger seal, all of the clones simultaneously bowed before the proctor. Once he had released the Tiger seal, the clones dispersed in a poof. The first part was not complete. Lukas began to speak once again. This time, he felt less tense.

"Now I will perform a much more difficult jutsu than the latter: The Transformation Technique. I do not really understand why people think this is much harder than the Clone Technique because it is much more simpler to me. With this technique, I may change my appearance to anything that does not vastly exceed a normal human's size. I will be transforming into my father."

With that being said, Lukas focused very hard on the image of his father. He wanted to get every distinct feature of him. After a few seconds of thinking about his father, Lukas then put his hands out much like he had done when he performed the Clone Technique. Lukas then performed a different set of hand seals than the Clone Technique. These hand seals consisted of the Dog, Boar, and Ram seals. Once he had properly performed the three seals, smoke erupted around Lukas. He concentrated on the exact appearance of the proctor. Once the smoke subsided, Lukas had mirrored the appearance of his father. Every feature had been on point. Still holding the seal, Lukas bowed once again before releasing it. Once done, he reverted back to his original self. Lukas let out a smile as it was finally over.

(WC - 907)

Last edited by Lukaz on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:20 am

(Proctor is female so you might want to adjust your post)
Supreme
Supreme
Citizen

Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:46 am
Edited. Transformed into his father instead.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:56 am

"Very well done." The proctor praised, moving to an assortment of Konoha headbands laid out to the side. Picking one up, she held it out to the boy. "You are now a Genin of the Leaf, make us all proud." And with that, she patted the young genin and left the room

(Genin rank approved, you get a free spec and 15 stats. <3)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum