Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Missing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden Ametsuchi
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
12 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Meeting of Mind and Heart - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting of Mind and Heart

Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:18 am
Looking at Salzem Kyo would begin to listen to all the man's words " Well, I plan on going to the sand village next. Hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for there " said Salzem. So the guy was going to Sunagakure! If only Kyofu will be able go hitch a ride with the man on his way there." Salzem, if you will can I stride with you are your way to the sand village " said Kyo trying to hold in the excitement." I'll be leaving in a few days. I did a sweep of the village and discovered what I am looking for is not here. As for Zeefalvora " said Sal as he looked down at the spider.

As if on instinct the spider turned around. Kyo was knowledgeable with spiders so he knew exactly what the spider was planning. Kyo turned around and began hopping through the trees trying to get away from the stands of web that dared chased him. Fortently he had gotten away from the webbing only being 11 meters away from Salzem. He looked around the gardens, the place was covered with webs. He wondered what the nobles would think of such a ordeal. Kyo meters away from Sal stared at the man and said " Tell Zeefalvora I said thanx ". He began to think he heard much about Sunagkure but Konohagakure was known to host many strong ninja maybe he should go their before he went to Suna. Staring up at Salzem Kyo would say " Salzem it seems I have to go for now. Until we meet again ".

He began to run back to the castle not forgetting to scoop up to handfuls of webs.

Exit
Anonymous

Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:07 pm
He frowned as Kyofu left spontaneously. Was it something he said? Was it something Zeefalvora did? He didn't know, and neither did she, with the confused look in all of her eight eyes. Salzem shrugged his shoulders and shoo-ed Zeefalvora to the next training dummy. There was more work to be done.

(Exit.)

Claiming nothing.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:37 pm
Ok approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum