Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Rampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ruin Rentei
Ruin Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

training (p, nk, Kyofu) Empty training (p, nk, Kyofu)

Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:35 am
It had been a long weak with travis coming to haven and going through the genin exams. The had let him join the village, and he felt as if he belonged here. Plus he might not be the only weird person in the village as he remembered the guy that let him in was covered in stitches and everything plus had a really weird jutsu.

It was getting around noon and travis had already eat his breakfast at the inn he was currently living at. He figured that it was time to head off and do some training. Now that he had a place to call home he planned on doing everything he could to keep it safe. He needed to get stronger in order to do it though and he knew that. He figured that he would head out to the training grounds he had heard rumors that they had taken apart of the water gardens and turned it into the training grounds. He figured that that would be the best place to go and get some training in. he had a few jutsu he wanted to learn and planed on learning them. He knew that he would have to work hard to day, as he grabbed his jacket and threw it on zipping it up to were you could still see his color bones.

Travis would wear his normal outfit today. He would have his black pants that cut off around mid calf on. He would also wear his off white zip up shirt/jacket, and he had bandages wrapped around his ankles and then his sandals. He was still new to the village having just been accepted as a member of the ninja ranks in it, and as such he was still trying to find everything. It took him a little while to find the water gardens, and walking through it travis hadn't seen anything this pretty since that time he found him self on top of that mountain over looking the land. Travis would walk through the gardens at a decent pace. He wanted to see the plants and things in the garden but at the same time he needed to get to the training grounds and train it was already 1 o clock in the afternoon and he didn't know how long it would take him to get these jutsu down that he wanted to learn today.

Travis would arrive at the part of the water gardens that was marked off for the the training grounds. He would look around and the grass was still looking new like it hadn't seen a hard days work before. Travis would think to himself that it was about to, as he walked out into the field and started for the dummies that had been placed around the training grounds for use. They to was also new and unused at least that's what travis thought. He hadn't seen so much new stuff in his entire life. He had grown up poor and was abused by his dad all the time for what he was, and they never got anything new.

Travis would start to punch the training dummie he would throw two punches and then a high kick. He would do this 20 times before stopping to take a breath. After that he would fall over face first and catch himself with his hands and start to do 20 push ups, and if left uninterrupted he would roll over on the ground and start to do do 20 sit ups. He figured that it would be best to break a sweat before he got the real training going. After this he would stand back up and whip the bead of sweat away from his eye and get ready for the next part of the training.

(TWC-635)
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

training (p, nk, Kyofu) Empty Re: training (p, nk, Kyofu)

Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:59 am
It had been days since Kyofu had met with the man Maku at there small dinner party. It was revealed to him that he had harvested a dangerous ability that would make even the most powerful Shinobi curl. Since then he had became low-key keeping himself hidden for most of the time. Still he had only revealed his ability to three people in total. Arashi Tekiatsu, Maku Jemuzu, and Travis Kaguya. He himself still did not know what neither of those being possessed although he had had a small fight with the kid by the of Arashi. It was a small battle indeed, with them both demonstrating a small of there power. Hr had still wanted to know the ability that Arashi possessdd he could turn into a hovering cloud at will. Indeed that was a awesome ability to have to get out of his own trap that would have surely killed anyone who could not avoid it. But of course multiple ninja had tricks up there sleeves that would count as dangerous.

He had read up on the Kaguya Clan of the old and found out they had the ability to manipulate there bones and use them in there custom Taijutsu. He knew most would kill for there body to gain the ability. Unlikewise he was not really interested in the bloodline of the Kaguya itself as he was not made up of bones like most humans. He was pure thread, no bones were in his body what so ever. although he wondered what would happen if he injected a organ of Kaguya within himself? Would he grow bones up under his threads. A question indeed it was, as he walked down the streets to the Water Gardens a million questions rushed into Kyo's mind. What if he could possess the ability to harden his threads as if they were boned and use his chakra to redirect attacks. That would be hurtful indeed to many. He would have to practice in using the ability. It would be a form of the Earth Spear technique hr had learned only days ago. Upon walking in the Water Gardens he saw a single figure practicing on a dummy. A simple form was theam using. 2 punched and a roundhouse kick, if that man dared used that ability against a ninja it would prove hurtful. Kyo saw that the man had dropped to the ground doing push ups. As the man turned over onto his back Kyo caught glimpse of the man's face. He saw that it was the kid Travis Kaguya. He laughed to himself he would have thought that one as such as him would not be training in that way. But it seemed like most people had there on way to train unlike Kyofu.

Kyo starrf at the kid from 10 meters away, he saw that on the kid's for head was the headband of Hoshigakure. So the castle had let him become a citizen after all. However he wondered of the Kuro Hozuki guy. That man possessed a bloodline so useful it amazed Kyofu himself. He wondered if the doctors had got ahold to someone as such as that kid. Kyo knew they did those doctors use to have everything until he destroyed them all. Revealing himself to the kid lying on his back Kyo would say " Hey you why do you train as such. Are you not a Kaguya? I read in the library that the Kaguya of Old had the ability to use there bones on a whole other level from other humans. One like myself would use that power usefully as I have no bones within my self and if I come by a organ of your clan I would be able to grow boned within myself. But you see it is hard for people these days. Sharing is not caring anymore people of today try to keep information to thereselved that would surely help other people in need " said Kyo.

Everything he had said was true if he could come by a Kaguya organ he would be able to grow bones and make his body even stronger than before. The powers he would gain indeed.

704 WC
Ruin Rentei
Ruin Rentei
Citizen

Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:25 am
Travis was in the middle of his push ups when the guy that let him in the village in the first place walked up. "Hey you why do you train as such. Are you not a Kaguya? I read in the library that the Kaguya of Old had the ability to use there bones on a whole other level from other humans. One like myself would use that power usefully as I have no bones within my self and if I come by a organ of your clan I would be able to grow boned within myself. But you see it is hard for people these days. Sharing is not caring anymore people of today try to keep information to there selved that would surely help other people in need" he would tell travis.

“well I like to break a bit of a sweat before I get into any real training” travis would tell him answering his first question. Travis would think about what he said he said he didn't even have bones. That would make for a very interesting combination. “tell me if I give you my kidney what am I getting in return cause if you want it you will have to take it from me” travis would tell Kyofu. He would then get down into a fighting stance spreading his legs apart and lifting his right arm up in front of him. While his left arm to the side with a punch he would then use the Dancing willow jutsu. Bones would come out from the skin one on each of his shoulders, his knees and the palms of his hands. Their would also be a few bones coming out of random places as well including the rib and back.

After this travis would move in for the attack jumping and aiming to come down on Kyofu. With the bone coming from his right hand. He wouldn't realize it but at the moment that he jumped up he forgot to guard his kidneys which is what the fight would have been about. He wouldn't know if Kyofu would dodge they attack or stop it in its track.

(TWC-996)
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:40 am
As Kyo stared at the man on his back awaiting a answer the man said " Well I like to break a bit of a sweat before I get into any real training " Travis would tell him answering his first question. The kid would then proceed by sayin " Tell me if I give you my kidney what am I getting in return cause if you want it you will have to take it from me " Travis said. Kyo had smiled this kid was determined. Kyo would stare at the boy as he hopped from the ground and got into a fighting stance." Although I did jot ask for a kidney but, if I do however obtain it you will be my student " said Kyo as his eyes flashed Green, a fight Travis wanted so a fight he would get. The kid spreaded his legs apart and raised his right arm above his right rib and kept his left arm down. Kyo wondered if the guy was crazy that was a clear shot straight for the kidney. The man ribs then erupted from. His chest giving Kyo a even better advantage to take the kidney.

Travis jumped in the air himself aiming down at Kyo. Kyo would laughter and raise his left hand pointing right at Travis's right kidney. Opening his left hand revealing his palm a spiral of thread would erupt from his hand going 5 meters which was the distance Travis was from him after he was falling down towards Kyo. As Travis came down and Kyo's spiral of threads with forward a opening would appear in the threads as the threads pierced the skin around Travis's right kidney gripping it as if the threads were a head and quickly pulling straight out of Travis's body to avoid further damage to his inner system. Although the kidney would not be token from the kid's body if Kyo's attack fell to hit. With the spiral of threads coming back from Travis with the kidney in the middle of them Kyo would place the threads back within his body along with the kidney to store it for later use if he ever found a Medic to implant it within him. Kyo himself would stand guard raising both of his arms to block Travis if he dared continued to keep coming toward him. It would be a useless attack indeed if he tryed.

401WC

151AP used 10 so is 141
Ruin Rentei
Ruin Rentei
Citizen

Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:55 am
Travis was in mid flight when he saw the threads come out of his arm. Travis knew that he couldn't dodge not while in the air, and that was the last thing he figured would happen. He thought it was some kind of jutsu that allowed him to use the threads, but now he knew different. He learned the guys secrete. His body was made up of the threads thats how he was able to use them with out hand signs, and it made the remark he made earlier make more sense. That is why he didn't have bones, and then the threads would hit their mark piecing travis' skin and wrapping around his kidney. “FUCK” travis would scream out in pain. He had not only loss this fight but he had lost his kidney as well.

Travis would fall to the ground trying to hold his side to stop the bleeding. He didn't know what would happen, but he did know that he couldn't keep fighting with this hole in his body now. Travis would stand up, and unzip his shirt as the bones slid back into his body. He would take his shirt off and wrap it around his wist to try and slow the bleeding down. He had learned a lot about this guy Kyofu today. One being that he is weaker then Kyofu which he didn't like, and that he was made of threads, and three that he could keep organs inside of his body. Travis thought and made a note of in his head as he tied the shirt in a knot.

Travis would try to start to walk away to go to the hospital. It would be slow and he would almost fall over a few times just with in the five steps he would take. He didn't want to admit it but he would need help to get to the hospital, and the last person he wanted to ask was the one that just took his kidney. So he wouldn't he would wait and see if the least the guy would do is help him out to the hospital.

(TWC-1352)
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:07 pm
As the kidney was safely put within Kyo's body for later use Kyo saw the kid Travis scream and fall out of the air and onto the ground after ripping off his shirt and wrapping it around his kidney. Kyo smirked he would have to teach this guy something in the future." A note from the wise do not jump midair in battle without aerial control. I'll help u get to the hospital and as well as help you get stronger in the future " said Kyo as he raised his hand and put it on the standing Travis. A Mark Seal would briefly appear on the right shoulder of the kid. If he had chakra sensory or was good in fuinjutsu he might would be able to see the seal as it was placed. Kyo acted like it was a gesture of apology. Kyo would then grab the kid around the waist no matter how wired it felt and then took off into the trees heading for the hospital. The whole while as he was moving he tried his best to not think of how he was helping the guy. He would use his threads but he wanted to avoid that. Arriving in front of the doos of the hospital he called some nurses over and layed Travis on a bed-cart." Can u take care of em please he is really banged up " the nurses nodded after Kyo said the words.

"I'll be looking for you in the future Travis you better be stronger " laughed Kyo as he walked away into the night. Indeed he would see him in the future and he would help make this kid the best of the best.

Exit

Claiming Right Kidney of Travis Kaguya

295WC: TWC: 1300

6 stats and 1300 of the WC towards Earth Spear
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:17 pm

Approved unless stopped <3
Ruin Rentei
Ruin Rentei
Citizen

Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:03 pm
As travis was trying to walk away Kyofu walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder. Travis not having any way of knowing had no idea the real reason he did this, but it wasn't long after that Kyofu picked travis up and ran into the woods taking him to the hospital. Travis would make note of the tip that kyofu gave him and he wouldn't jump again with out a better reason. He had learned his lesson, and it was one he wouldn't be forgetting anytime soon.

It wasn't long before kyofu had travis at the hospital. “you owe me a shirt and a kidney” travis would tell kyofu he would have a half smile in the midst of the pain he was in. Travis thought that he had finally found someone worth calling a friend. In his own twisted way of life kyofu had done for him more at this moment than his family had the hole time he was with them. He made a promise to himself that he would help kyofu in what ever he needed. While at the same time getting stronger so that he would be better able to help him.

(TWC-1550 claiming 7 stats and 1550 words to bone armor jutsu)
Saladin Pendragon
Saladin Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:17 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum