Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 51%
68 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Wandering the streets (P, NK Cole Yuki) Empty Wandering the streets (P, NK Cole Yuki)

Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:45 am
Draconis wandered he streets. He was collecting samples of different bloodlines, intending to do experiments to determine what would be best to use. He recalled the white blanched look of Kozai Yuki when he avoided damage from literally everything Draconis had thrown at him. He growled.

Walking up the streets, he looked for more likely targets based on their chakra levels.
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wandering the streets (P, NK Cole Yuki) Empty Re: Wandering the streets (P, NK Cole Yuki)

Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:54 am
Cole was at his house sharping his new katana he had gotten a few weeks ago when his wet stone broke. “dam” he muttered as he got up strapping the sword to his back. He would have to go to the market and pick up another so that he could finish sharpening the thing. He knew that he needed a new one it had gotten down to were it was like a piece of gum. Cole would walk out of the house blocking the sun from his eyes like normal when he walked out. He would then turn the block and head into the market. The streets wasn't real busy today which was good that way he could get their and get back faster.
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Wandering the streets (P, NK Cole Yuki) Empty Re: Wandering the streets (P, NK Cole Yuki)

Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:11 am
Good. Another strong fellow by the looks of his chakra signature. Draconis approached. "Heyo, I'm conducting research on bloodlines for the betterment of Konoha. Are you part of a clan?"

He tried to sound friendly, for once this guy was taller than he was, a welcome change among the youth of Konoha.
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:17 am
Cole was walking down the street when a guy spoke to him. "Hey, I'm conducting research on bloodlines for the betterment of Konoha. Are you part of a clan?" The guy sounded pretty nice, and seamed honest plus he was wearing a leaf headband. Which meant that he was probably under orders from the hokage. Cole hadn't met they hokage yet but he seamed like he was a nice guy.

“well my name is Cole Yuki and im from the Yuki clan” cole would tell the guy. “so what is your name if you don't mind me asking” he would add.
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:32 am
"I am Draconis, Jounin of Konoha. Well met, Cole Yuki." After a brief pause, "Your clan has produced some very fine shinobi indeed."

He had heard of the Yuki clan. In fact, it seemed to be the same one that powerful enemy of the village had been from. "Would you do me the favor of allowing me to touch your arm for a few moments? I am searching for ways to strengthen the Konoha ninjas so that we can fight more effectively."
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:18 pm
Cole thought that it was weird that the man wanted to touch his arm. He didn't know how that would help, but at the same time he didn't know much about medical ninjutsu either. “yea I guess that would be fine” cole would tell draconis. He mostly wanted to know how this was going to help the village. He wanted to help the village and he also wanted to rise up in the ranks of the village as well. He figured if this would help he would let draconis hole his arm.
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:54 pm
"Ok, this won't take long good sir."

Draconis crouched, and touched this young fellow's arm. Holding it there, he held his other hand over upside down, his palm upturned. Slowly, blue chakra glowed from both hands, and a replica of Cole Yuki's arm began to form, dripping a little blood. It took a while but this would definitely be forth it. As the arm finished forming, blood, tendons, bones, skin and all, Draconis removed his hand from the original body's arm, while carefully holding the replica in his other hand.

"Thank you for your aid, may Konoha prosper evermore." If allowed, Draconis would wander off, the extra arm cradled to protect it.

(potential exit)
(claiming 1 right arm of Yuki Clan DNA to be stored)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:15 am
Cole watched as draconis touched his arm and put his other hand under his other hand, and then a blue light from chakra would connect them. Cole didn't feel anything him self, but it wasn't long before he started to see something take form. At first it was just a bone and then their was muscle and tendons. Before long it was an arm it was coles arm. He had cloned it. Cole wondered just what he would do with a clone of coles arm. “I'm sorry draconis but I must know what are you doing with a copy of my arm. I don't care to help the village but this is kinda weird, and im not one to just let my clans secrets fall into others hands. If its for safe keeping's or some important data for the leaf then its one thing, but I won't just let any one steal my clans power. From what I hear the hyuga are the same, and their was a big scene a long time ago because of it. If my recall correctly form history class in they academy” cole would tell Draconis.

(potential exit depending on what drac say)
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:22 am
"No problem. I am part of a group intending to conduct research into various bloodlines, so that we can enhance the powers of the different clans in our village. I have made many visits to others but the Yuki clan is not as common hereabouts as others unfortunately."

Draconis watched to see if the other boy seemed to think this was reasonable.
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:27 am
Cole listened as Draconis gave his reason. He thought that it was a bit weird but he didn't know much about medical ninjutsu. He figured that it was some kind of experiment and knew that their was a lot of secretes in all of the villages and he figured that this was one of them, so he wouldn't question and he would let draconis go on his way.

(exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum