Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 58%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

lenses and a jellyfish Empty lenses and a jellyfish

Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:28 am
“Listen closely kouse” kouse’s mother said “this was one of your father’s creations before he got killed” she handed him a tiny case.
Kouse wondered what was in it, and the way his mother had held it and the way she spoke of it, kouse knew it must be something of great value that was inside the case.
“What is inside, mother?” kouse asked.
“There is a pair of contact lenses in there, which was what your father had worked on creating for three years” kouse’s mother continued “it is specially made, once worn it attaches itself to the wearer’s eyes. And it can’t be removed ever again”  kouse’s eyes widened. Why would my father create lenses that only did that?.
Kouse accepted the tiny transparent case “thank you mother” and he kept it in his room, and then had gone for his daily training.

That was now a week ago…kouse hadn’t yet still worn it, or even taking another look at it, several things had occupied his mind, his meeting with a missing ninja outside the konoha walls, his first date, and the rumors that he would soon be put in a four man team. Three genin and one chunin.
So he had had things occupying his mind. But today he wasn’t planning on going for training or anything; he would just take a stroll around konoha and take in the beautiful scenery his home had to offer.
Kouse took a mirror and looked at his eyes…ever since he had unlocked his sharingan he had developed the knack of checking his eyes out every morning…now he was pleased to see three tomoes in his eyes. When he had first unlocked it he had just one.
Without deactivating them kouse stretched his hands out and yawned. His right hand hit the case that his mother had given him a week earlier and had fallen down. Kouse bent to pick it up but was surprised to see light markings all over the small casing.
He brought the casing close to his eyes and saw instructions written boldly on it. And he saw several other things written below his name.
Instructions: 1-if worn, contact lenses automatically attach to the users eyes.
2- if the contact lenses are tried to be removed or the eyes of the user is no longer connected to the user, the lenses automatically self-destruct also destroying the users eyes permanently and far beyond repair.
3- the contact lenses have a set of commands inbuilt to make it useful and more beautiful…there are four colours it can change to, two blinks in quick succession changes the colour of the lenses from its transparent form to brown..3 blinks changes it to another colour, four blinks to another, five blinks to yet another colour.(have fun discovering the type of colours each number of successive blinks create) this is inmportant if you ever feel the need to hide the activation of your sharingan.
4- Lastly and definitely not the list. A last command was instilled, if a 6 blinks are performed in quick succession the lenses are deactivated and can be removed safely, but when it’s worn back it automatically attaches itself back to users eyes.
Note: Kouse it might seem otherwise, but this was made for you. I knew you would unlock your sharingan and would need protection from the multitude of people out there in hunts for your eyes.

Memories of his father came rushing back to kouse, he was hardly surprised as he felt tears fall from his eyes.
He slowly opened the case and moved towards the mirror in his room. He would definitely use the gift his father had given him.

Four hours later, exactly noon, kouse had started his planned walk round konoha, but his mind wasn’t on the beauty if konoha, it was on the contact lenses he currently wore, when he tried all the commands available and had seen the four colours(brown, blue, green, yellow.)
He had chosen the brown, and he caught the stares of the females passing by…stares of surprise and delight.
Kouse kept walking.
He looked about, smiling. He was in a great mood, he saw flowers in a nearby natural swamp and thoughts of hikari came into his mind. The memory brought even larger smiles to his face.
He walked slowly towards the swamp, he could see several flowers, growing naturally there, he couldn’t name them but they were beautiful.
He bent down and touched one. It was a white flower, thoughts of hikari’s white hair invaded his mind.
He plucked one and took a closer look at it. He was fascinated with the way flowers bloom and the aroma the give out.
He spotted a red flower nearby and bent to pluck it and that is when he saw a tiny nearly transparent thing floating near the surface of the water.
‘who are you, I cant see you ,come closer’ he could hear a voice penetrating his mind.
Curiosity took the better of him and he slowly tried to touch the said thing with one of his fingers.
He expected it…whatever it was to run away from his contact but it didn’t. Noticing this he quickly withdrew his hand but he was surprised that it attached itself to his finger…and then that was when he heard a voice much more louder…a females voice in his mind.
‘who are you?’ the voice in his head asked.. kouse wondered what could be talking to him, kouse decided to answer that question with his thought… ‘my name is kouse and I’m from the uchiha clan, who are you’
Kouse waited for a moment for a reply…some moments passed and when it was looking like he would get none the female voice invaded his mind again.
“Your name is kouse. I like that name…I’m the jellyfish that is on your finger”.
Kouse body went rigid, he was shocked…how was that even possible…he stared at the jellyfish on his finger. How was that even possible!, he didn’t want to believe, he shook his head.
“I know you won’t believe me…at first” the jellyfish again invaded his mind.
Wait I had never asked that question out loud before. What was this? kouse wondered was he going crazy?
“alright I guess I’ll have to link my mind with yours kouse, at first I will make your memories more vivid during the linking so be prepared”.
Kouse swallowed, and barely had time to nod before he was taking back memory lane.

memories of his family hugging him goodbye on his first day of school, memories of his family attending his graduation even though it was just from the ninja academy, his family leaving work to visit him at the hospital when he had gotten ill, his family arm-wrestling with together, memories of having a campout with his family for a weekend, his family putting themselves in front of kouse to  protect kouse with his body from a rattlesnake, his father congratulating him for defending himself against bullies, memories of his father on his 17th birthday and the pride in his eyes when the majority of kouse friends who attended his birthday were ninjas, memories of his mother and father punishing him when he did wrong and praising him when he did good, his father getting fired from his former job because he took his family before anything else, their smile, their laughter.
Kouse’s body involuntarily shook as more memories poured into his mind.
Thoughts of his genin exams preparations popped into his mind, when he learned the clone jutsu and transformation technique…the person that had always without fail been there for him….saori…the girl that had trained him with weird methods, the girl that his father had handpicked to handle his training…the first girl he had falling in love with.
Kouse’s thoughts took him to the moment he found out his father was dead.
with a voice he didn’t recognize, he couldn’t recognize anything as he knelt down beside his father. His dead father ,dead ,dead ,dead the words invaded his mind, reality slammed him in the face and hard, tears which hadn’t yet fallen started coming down…a single tear at first, then slowly increased until it became out of control..kouse’s hands shook like someone with fever, sweat and tears fell and mixed together, dropping from his chin as kouse sat down there…and when the tears and shakes couldn’t suffice, when his pain reached its peak, he looked up at the blue skies and screamed out his pain and sorrow, the scar he had just gotten would remain with him all his life.
Memories of his meeting with a missing ninja called stein who instead of killing him instantly had helped him out, memories of a chunin named salzem who had helped make him the ninja he was now, he looked at him as a brother. Memories of the fellow uchiha he had met, kisuke. Memories of the girl who had taught him how to be romantic and one of their many unexpected meetings came to his mind.
‘’hahaha if you could see your expression right now, it’s hilarious’’ saori chuckled ‘’surprised you didn’t i?     kouse didn’t see the joke or fun in this at all. He had almost stabbed her! And she was smiling and chuckling. He shook his head, she must be crazy.                                                                                                                          ‘’that was dangerous, I nearly stabbed you, next time you wanna pop a surprise on me, do it why I’m at home when I won’t get a weapon the moment I hear a sound’’ kouse grumbled and sat down beside her.    Kouse placed the kunai he was about to use to stab saori back into his weapon pouch, and made to stand up but to his surprise saori had kicked out knocking his feet away from under him. Kouse hit the ground painfully but saori didn’t stop there she immediately placed her weight on him by sitting down on him. She pressed down making sure he couldn’t escape.                           Memories of the girl he had fallen in love with, hikari and their first date together, their first kiss.
Kouse’s body was shivering now, re-living his life so quickly, mixing both the good parts and bad parts got to him, hard.
“I’m really sorry kouse that is one of the effects of me linking memories with someone” the jellyfish said.
Kouse nodded still absorbed by all what he had just seen, well she did warn him.
“what is your name?” kouse asked with his mind.
“I don’t have one, you’re the first person I’ve actually come across” skipton replied.
Kouse frowned, so he was the first human she had met “hmmm, you have been out of the water for a while now, don’t you need it to survive” kouse thought.
“I thought so too but it’s like I can survive out of water” the jellyfish said.
A thought popped into kouse’s mind. Should he take her with him? But would she be able to survive for long? He didn’t think jellyfish this small had a long life span.
“well kouse I think that is the chance I’m willing to take, when I linked with you, I could see all your memories, feelings ,thoughts and emotions, and I felt attached to you, so I would very much like to be with you, as long as I can”.
Kouse smiled, he couldn’t even think about anything without her knowing about it and he could have conversations with her, without anyone knowing, also her small size made it possible for him to make sure no one harmed her.
“alright then” he looked at the little jellyfish on his finger “it looks like we would be keeping each other company for awhile”.
“that would be awesome kouse” the jellyfish spoke “but are you sure you want my company?”
Kouse smiled widely at this question…of course he did!, why wouldn’t he?. No more lonely training sessions. A thought popped into his mind…what should he name her….trigger?,skipper?,skipton?.
“skipton, I like the way that name sounds kouse” the jellyfish replied.
Kouse chuckled. He had to get used to her knowing his thoughts…”alright skipton,lets go to ‘our’ home”.

Wc(2020).. . Claiming +10.

Last edited by Kouse <3 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

lenses and a jellyfish Empty Re: lenses and a jellyfish

Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:59 am
Okay so these 2, 000 words can only go towards your familiar and stats, no jutsu. So that's all I'm approving. <3
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:14 am
Awww meeehn.. it took me a while to type my claims lol... Edited.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:21 am
Approving stats and familiar <3