Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Hydral Minstral - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hydral Minstral

Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:22 pm
Kuro sighed and stood up as well. "well that's too bad. I'm a pretty awesome friend. Guess I'll just have to hang around often enough for her to like me." Vixie growled at Kuro as soon as he finished the sentence. "Ugh, okay fine, I guess we won't since you're so worried about getting eaten. Still gonna make friends with her though. Friendship is the number one way to avoid being eaten. Aside from maybe running away. But friendship has more benefits so that's what we're doing." Vixie groaned and walked off, looking for a bird or rabbit to eat. Kuro watched her run off then shrugged. "She'll be back. Anyways, I'd be happy to help you with training. Your spider friend looks dangerous, but I'm pretty good at not dying. That's how I made friends with the hydras after all. Their king tried to step on me but I'm fine. I can probably avoid death by giant spider."
Anonymous

Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:22 am
Salzem noted Kuro's desire to make friends with his spider. In some ways, that was like trying to make friends with a volcano or glacier. Spiders are naturally hostile towards everyone, are always hungry, and are extremely territorial. Trying to make friends with a single spider is a long stressful process and would most likely require tons of patients, and immunity to poison. It seemed that Vixie was going off to get something to eat and just as well. Perhaps that would get Zeefalvora to calm down a little. When Kuro offered to help train Zeefalvora, Salzem shrugged. He turned his head so that he could see her. As it would turn out, he really didn't need to ask her if she wanted to spar. She crawled off his back and back onto the ground, taking up a position between him and Kuro. Her silence was perhaps the most unnerving thing as she was often quite outspoken and loud. Seeing this, Salzem would stare at her then laugh.

"I guess that's what she wants!" After he said this, Zeefalvora activated her Camouflage ability, causing her to blend perfectly into the background. As long as this ability was active, she would be undetectable by normal human senses. Zeefalvora would circle Kuro slowly, watching him like how a predator watches it's prey.

Zeefalvora's AP: 95

-5 for camouflage
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:03 pm
Kuro would laugh a bit at what Salzem says about her wanting to fight him. "I'm not surprised! Most of my non-human friends wanted to hurt me when we first met! Even Vixie! I had to trick her with food and let her gnaw on my arm until she tired herself out to start befriending her." Kuro then focused his attention back on the spi-where did it go? "Eh?" Kuro looked around a bit, carefully and slowly turning as he tried to see the spider, a small smirk on his face. "Now this is pretty cool. Where did you go madam spider?" Kuro was impressed he couldn't see the spider and slowly came to a stop. He then crouched down, placing one hand on the ground as he waited. "Show me what you got grumpy legs." Kuro then remained still and waited for any sound or movement. "Then I'll show you just what I can do."
Anonymous

Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:57 pm
Zeefalvora would stop circling Kuro as she had crept behind him. She stepped closer until he was within striking range. She would then Launch herself at Kuro's back (speed 5), still invisible. The 100 pound spider would land on Kuro's back, possibly toppling him over. She would cancel her camouflage ability at this point, having gotten where she wanted and would sink her fangs into Kuro's neck. Because his health was 15 and Zeefalvora's strength is 5, the fangs would penetrate, just not enough to do any considerable damage. She would wrap her legs around his body to prevent escape. She didn't want Kuro going anywhere.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:45 pm
Kuro had predicted she'd go for his back, after all, that's the point someone is least likely to be able to do anything about. Which, while his options were limited, wasn't entirely true about Kuro. He did allow her to get onto him however, after all he was doing this for her benefit. As the weight of the spider hit him, Kuro would tumble forward, using the momentum of her pounce to roll to a sitting position. As the spider went to sink her fangs, Kuro would focus his body and brace himself, liquifying a pocket inside of his neck underneath the skin of where she aimed her bite, ready to trap any venom she injected into the ball of water. He would then work to push and pull the spider's legs off of his body, his strength just a tad higher than hers, though he had eight legs to deal with he would likely be able to force one set of legs back. "There you are. You're pretty strong! But you're gonna have to try harder than that." Kuro would then begin standing again as he struggled with all those legs. "Really... good grip though."
Anonymous

Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:39 am
Zeefalvora squeezed tighter at a strength of 13, beyond Kuro's strength to remove her without help. Zeefalvora's grip would only tighten if Kuro continued to struggle, increasing from 13 to 14 to 15. This would only happen if he continued to defy her grip. All the while as Kuro struggled with his spider, Salzem wondered where Vixie had gotten off to. It seemed to him that she had disappeared off into hokage-knows where. Perhaps to get away from Zeefalvora? He didn't know. If Kuro couldn't find his way out of his spider's grip, he would offer to remove her. If he was able to remove her, Salzem would just watch and see how this went.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:00 pm
Kuro would grunt at the spiders squeezing. "That's more like it." He would then completely stop resisting as his body turned to water at an incredible rate. His bod would seem to burst into water from the pressure from Zeefalvora's squeezing. He would then give the spider a moment to wonder what the hell he just did before reforming behind her. As he did, he would give her a light pat from behind, just to let her know where he was. "Boop."

Vixie meanwhile was silently walking through the trees. Using Sneaky Feet, her footsteps became silent and her body's natural fur colors let her blend in with the green of her surroundings. She had found her prey, a brown hare eating away at some flowers. Vixie slowly drew closer until she was in striking distance then pounced. She grabbed the rabbit by the neck and held it down, the smaller creature squirming and kicking as it tried to get free. Vixie held on and squeezed tighter until the rabbit had blacked out, then waited a few more seconds before dropping it. She would then big the rabbit up in her jaws by it's middle and then start her way back to Kuro to see how he was doing with that giant spider.
Anonymous

Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:50 am
Zeefalvora's eyes widened as Kuro transformed into water and exploded from the pressure Zeefalvora had inflicted. Suddenly, she felt a tap on her abdomen. He was behind her! Well... it was time to make this place her own then. Not even turning around, Zeefalvora unleashed a volley of webbing from the spinnerets on her abdomen, hoping to catch Kuro off guard. (Speed 30) At physical contact distance, Kuro should have quite a difficult time avoiding the webbing. Behind her, 10 meters of space behind her was completely covered in her web. The web's strength was 20 and it would hinder anything (except Zeefalvora)'s speed that walked into it by a solid 20 speed. If Kuro was caught in the web, Zeefalvora would persue him. If not, she would back into her new fortress, almost taunting Kuro to follow her in.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:25 am
Kuro would fall back a few meters but not far enough to avoid getting his feet stuck in the webbing. He would step back a bit more, having a bit of difficulty because of how adhesive the web seemed to be. Now seemed as good a time as any to try something else. "I can alter terrain too!" Kuro would begin performing hand seals, his chest swelling a moment before he released a torrent of water with Snake Mouth, the water jutsu rushing at Zeefalvora and creating a stream of water that would remain in it's wake. 

Vixie's ear would twitch as she heard the familiar sound of rushing water. Soon she would able to see Kuro and Zeefalvora and would wait to see if they finished soon, the rabbit still hanging limp in her jaws.
Anonymous

Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:09 pm
As soon as Kuro began weaving signs, Zeefalvora used her Camouflage technique to fade back into the environment, ducking to the side, barely avoiding the water that was shot at her. Maneuvering around Kuro, using her web as terrain and not the water that remained over the earth. Seeing as attacking from behind didn't work, Zeefalvora figured attacking from above would be a better course of action, She crawled up her web, propelling herself over Kuro. She would then fall down on top of him, attempting to drag him down to the earth with her weight and strength of 15, deactivating her Camouflage ability. She would then try to make eye-contact with her, making a mental link. She would send images, horrible images. The endless black eyes of the spider, forever hunting Kuro, all his friends and allies wrapped up a vast web, bones and skulls surrounding them. A giant hairless black monster of a Spider would lower itself down from it's web, landing in front of Kuro, ground shattering where each of it's huge needle-like legs met the rock. The within the Spider's fangs, Vixie would hang limp, intestines hanging from where the spider had gutted her. It would stare down at Kuro, lowering itself so that one of it's massive black orbs glared at Kuro with a look of pure hatred. This was Zeefalvora's telepathy attack, Reducing Kuro's Speed and strength by 30. This is assuming she made eye-contact.

AP: 125

-5 Camouflage
-20 Telepathy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum