Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
John Kaguya <3
John Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

an electrifying shinobi arises (p) (nk) Empty an electrifying shinobi arises (p) (nk)

Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:42 pm
Jason awoke from having yet another strange dream. all he could remember was that he was somewhere dark, and he could feel something cold press up against his skin multiple times. Jason headed for the showers to get rid of the nightmare still lingering in his head. Afterwards, Jason headed down to the kitchen to eat breakfast. when he was done he went out and locked his door to his house. Jason then took a walk to his usual spot to be at: the training grounds. as he walked, he noticed konoha coming to life. children running around, adults heading to their business. Jason headed out towards the training grounds after talking to the guards where he was going and what he was gonna do. as he was going towards the training grounds, he was enjoying the good weather. Jason thought that nothing possibly could go wrong today. Jason got to the training grounds and entered through the gates. Jason walked in and stretched his body before he started to train. Jason then started to jog around the training grounds which were 500 meters wide. Jason passed the gate about 5 times before he took a seat to relax. As Jason was gonna get up to do some more training, he heard the gate open behind him. Jason got up and turned around to see who decided to walk in on his training.
Anonymous

an electrifying shinobi arises (p) (nk) Empty Re: an electrifying shinobi arises (p) (nk)

Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:08 pm
Salzem was walking about the training grounds, mind filled with the bliss of the sounds of the birds, the feeling of the sun, the sight of the trees. If this was purgatory, Salzem would not mind standing here for eternity. As he walked he noticed a slightly short, stalky person jogging around the training area. Upon closer inspection, he noticed this person had scars cut along his face. It gave him a sort of thuggish appearance. His blonde hair and stalky body complimented his thuggish look further making him appear as a hired blade rather than a village ninja. However, Salzem noted that he had seen this person before around the village, he just hadn't paid him much mind up until now. Deciding that it was about time to stop watching, Salzem walked up to he... kid...? Adult...? He couldn't quite tell. He waved lightly at him, flashing a casual smile.

"Hey there. My name is Salzem."
John Kaguya <3
John Kaguya <3
Citizen

an electrifying shinobi arises (p) (nk) Empty Re: an electrifying shinobi arises (p) (nk)

Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:57 am
Jason looked at the stranger in the eyes and gave him the best smile as he could, yet with his kind of face, it looked more creepy than normal. "hi, my name's Jason. Jason Kaguya. i'm a part of the Kaguya clan." Jason pointed to his forehead which indicated two large red dots adorned across his forehead, though it was slightly hidden by the scars adorned on his skin. Jason continued to talk. "i have been an academy student since i was 7 years old, and i have never graduated, so i came here to train. but since you are here.." Jason pointed to the stranger. "i was thinking maybe if you could be so kind and train me? "also, if you can't tell, i'm 18 years old. and my parents are gone...i have almost no memory of them or who they even are." Jason stated with a hint of sadness in his voice. he then gave his best smile that showed his teeth and pat his face twice with both of his hands. "so, feel like training this academy student?" Jason asked him.
Anonymous

Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:19 am
Salzem looked at the student. There seemed to be more and more students at age 18. This meant either that these children were REALLY not taking their studies seriously, or their parents were being more protective than normal. Seeing as this kid gave Salzem his name, age, and how long he had been a student. 11 years. 11 YEARS as a student! That was incredible. When Jason asked is he would train him, Salzem looked at him and shrugged. He wondered if this person just gave up random information to strangers and then asked to train with them. Salzem would open his to say something before Jason had also told him he had no memory of his parents, nor did he have any idea where they were. Well, at least he could sympathize on one level. Salzem's father was dead, his mother was missing, and he had no family to speak of. He looked over at the Kaguya and nodded as he asked if he wanted to train him. Salzem shrugged his shoulders. He couldn't see why not. He had a job in mind after he became Jounin, teaching the Genin and Academy students.

"Sure, Jason. I can teach you." Salzem held up his pointer finger. "First lesson: subtly. When being a ninja, its not always best to hand over personal information regarding your family, life, or love life for that matter, to strangers." Of course this was all a joke and Salzem would clear his throat and look at Jason, serious now.

"I could teach you a few things. Do you have something in mind?"
John Kaguya <3
John Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:30 pm
Jason looked at the man, amazed at his words. Jason cleared his throat and spoke up. "uh, yes.. i would like to just train normally.. i am trying to graduate, you know... my teachers told me that in order to pass, i must have the strength, stamina and courage as a genin. or something like that. i can't really remember. although..." Jason paused for a sec and thought of something. he then spoke up again. "i have noticed these past 11 years that my chakra feels...almost static... do you know what that could mean?" Jason asked as he began to stretch his arms and legs, preparing to train. Jason then made the sign in his hand that he was ready to practice the essentials, at least.
Anonymous

Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:56 pm
Salzem wondered what Jason meant by "static." Did he mean erratic, unusable? Uncontrollable? Hm...

"I'm sorry, but I'm not the one to go to when it comes to chakra. I'm a taijutsu expert. I don't use my chakra much." 

As he said this, Zeefalvora, Salzem's spider, faded into visablilty next to him, crouching at her normal 2 foot tall height. Her blue hair seemed to flow in the wind. She looked at the new genin with something resembling hunger. Her legs twitched, he black fangs overlapped over and over. If she had a mouth, she might've been drooling. Salzem shook his head and patted the spider on the head with the a closed fist.

"No, you will not eat this person." He said. The giant blue spider looked up at Salzem in disgust before looking back at the kid, still staring at him with hunger.

"You must excuse her." Salzem said to Jason, looking at his spider. "She couldn't find anything to eat all day. This is Zeefalvora, my spider." Her hairs bristled before sending Salzem a telepathic message.

Yours? You forget your place, ape.

Salzem ignored her jab before thinking of something.

"Hm... She is about as powerful as an average academy student. Why not have you two spar? It could be fun." Zeefalvora seemed amused with this idea and turned to the Kaguya.

I'll eat you alive, hairless monkey. She growled at him. She had the voice of a middle age woman, but she had been around much longer. She communicated through telepathy, using it as a weapon if necessary. She loved to taunt humans, no matter how many times stronger they were than her.
John Kaguya <3
John Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:00 pm
Jason looked at her with strange and curious eyes. "a spider?" Jason thought. "hmm...spiders aren't bugs.. they're spider animals..i guess i have to take it easy with this one. i'm not sure i might handle this one..." Jason finished his thoughts and took up a basic fighting stance. or at least the one he was taught at the academy. Jason looked the spider in the eyes, and with a stern and battle ready voice, he exclaimed, "i am ready! come at me!" he said, and prepared himself for any attack the spider had.
Anonymous

Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:50 pm
Zeefalvora faded back into invisibility using her Camouflage technique. This allowed her to blend into the environment. Being a spider, her abilities in stealth and being undetectable was impressive. Combine that with her camouflage, and she had all but disappeared. She would circle the Kaguya silently, slowly, like a large cat stalking it's prey. The circle was about 3 meters in diameter, giving her enough room to be safe if he decided to experiment. She lunged forward at her speed of two, jabbing two front legs into Jason's knees. if he were able to detect the attack and dodge, Zeefalvora would jump back and continue circling Jason at the safe distance of 3 meters, still invisible.

Zeefalvora's AP: 95

-5 via Camouflage
John Kaguya <3
John Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:16 pm
Jason didn't see nor hear the attack. he only knew that he was attacked by the time he wobbled. Jason quickly kicked to where he presumed the spider was and hopefully got a hit. if the kick managed to land, then the spider would get hurt and Jason would find out where it is. if the spider notices the kick in time, then it'll dodge and Jason would most likely be open for attack. if that happens, then Jason would quickly cross his arms and tuck his body in as to defend himself for any further attack.
Anonymous

Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:38 pm
With luck, Zeefalvora managed to avoid getting punted through the air like a soccer ball by jumping to the side, away from his kick. Now that his leg was out and being drawn back in, he was vulnerable. Zeefalvora would jump up and grab onto his chest with her foot claws, still invisible. She wrapped her legs around his chest, squeezing them tight around him. If this succeeded, she would proceed to try to stab his chest with her fangs. They would not pierce the skin however, bouncing off as Jason had a ridiculous Health stat. Zeefalvora was stubborn however and continued to try to stab her fangs into his chest.

ap: 94

-1 Ap Camouflage upkeep
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum