Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 12:06 pmKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 7:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 11:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 10:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 10:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 10:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 7:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 7:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 7:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 7:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Island of Fire pt 1 (p) Empty Island of Fire pt 1 (p)

Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:08 pm
Levi had a bad day before he got burned.

It all started when he awoke up too some annoying kids picking on another.  Levi had to live in a rundown shady part of kiri because all the money he had for a new home was spent on the business back in Ame. He tidy the place up as much as he could but the area he was in made it no better. Usually if he was still in tenga, today would probably start to him waking up to freshly made tea brewed by Falcone himself and he would also wake to a beautiful girl in the bed but that depends on the day and if a certain stalker maid didn't sneak in his room but all of that now was a faint memory.  "So this is life as a commoner..how entertaining. " He said as he got dressed in his usual attire and headed out to see what all the fuss was about. It looked like the bullies was picking on a geeky looking kid which is sorta cliche. Anyway Levi would step in to save the day by walking between the bullies of three who were throwing pebbles at the nerdy one. Here is what Levi plan was, pretend he didn't notice the bullying and the kids, casually walk through them and get hit with a pebble then scare them off. He was now on scare them off as one of the pebbles came sailing through the sky and hit him perfectly in his forehead as he turned to look at the kids. Taking a moment of silence as time seemed to stop , a wicked grin began to appear on Levi's face as he locked sight on the bullies.  "Who threw the pebble?" He said in a incredible deep and dark tone legit batman voice. The kid who actually threw the pebble looked at his "friend" before pointing and blaming it on him. "He threw it mister" now looking at the innocent not so innocent kid Levi would stare him down. "Oh?" He said as he got closer to the kid  basically all in his face. Still staring at the kid with a menacing grin Levi would release a bit of charka to make the intimidating feeling even more so intimidating.  "Boo" Levi said as he tried to scare off the kid which it seemed like it worked as he watched the kid run. Turning to the others he would stare both of them down as well. "Now now, let's see. First you bully this kid and then you hit me with s pebble and lie on your friend? That's low, people lie you deserve to be purified with fire and I can help you with that now~ " the two bullies  looked at each other and ran away from Levi leaving him triumphant.  Turning to the scared boy he would give a more friendly smile than he did with the bullies. "All bullies taken care off no need to be scared kid." He said as he would  help the kid up from off the ground.  "T-thanks mister..." the kid said as he dust himself off and took a bow. "Now you can go home I guess,  but if any of those bullies come back i'm just a call away!" He said in pride. "Uh ok...thanks mister...uh.." turning his attention back to the kid he would still continuously grin. "Mr. Scorch" Levi said as he walked waved the kid goodbye and headed on his way.
Yeah despite the happy heroic thing today was still a bad day for our Hero Levi.

Levi was once again lost as he continuously traveled back and forth looking for a certain hot spring island if there was any. After helping the kid out with the bullies he asked a passerby if there was any hot springs around and she said he would have to go to the the hot spring island not far from the residential one which they were on. So after crossing bridges and going back and forth to different islands here he was lost. Continuing his search for the hot springs he would cross a bridge which lead to another island which looked like it had an inactive volcano. "Maybe this is it? Hot springs need a heat source and there's a volcano here..." He said as he would continuously walk through the island until he reached the central point Hot Spring town? Whatever the place was there were lot's of people there dressed in swimming gear some even had surfboards. The part of the island he was on was basically a beach as the ground was mostly sand and he can see the ocean not to far from here. "Welcome to Volcanic Beach new face~" Said a women wearing a bikini with a name tag hanging around her neck. "Uh Hi there...Juno?" Levi said as he was still surprised by the sudden change of the atmosphere which was from the boring residential area to the amazing party like town. "Hey there new face are you lost? You look a little too young to be here alone ya know?" when Juno had said this Levi was snapped back into reality and looked here in the eye. "I'm not too young, I'm 17 years old I just have a baby face and a little short. And if I were a child, please tell me one who is a chuunin." Levi took a lot of offense to her statement however he would let it slide. "Oh I'm sorry pumpkin you just look so adorable, look to make it up to you how about a free tour of Volcanic Beach?" As tempting as that may be Levi would sigh and shake his head. "Maybe another time Juno, i'm just looking for the hot spring." Juno looked at Levi dumbfounded when he said hot spring and took a minute or two to think. "Hot Spring? We don't have a H- Oooh wait you must mean the Magma Springs Spa!" Levi scratched his head when she said magma springs then he realized the theme of this place. "Yeah I guess" He said as she jump up and down with excitement. "You must be mega rich to go there like really really rich. Are you a celebrity or something by any chance?" 

Gritting his teeth Levi shook his head no. "I was rich...then I went bankrupt. I guess no Hot- I mean Magma Spring Spa for me then. Waste of time." He said in disappointment. Juno however would still be grinning however at him. "Aww you look so adorable when you pout Ok I'll tell you a secret. Before Magma Springs was here there used to be an old hot spring way deep in the forest near the volcano but due to it being a supposedly dangerous journey to get there the owner of Magma Spring decided to make one closer to the town. I would give you directions but no one knows where exactly where it's at so have fun looking!" She said as she would run off to help some old lady who has been staring at the map of the town for the longest. "Wait your not coming?" Levi yelled at Juno who continuously grinned. "Nah, It's way dangerous out there and some people who went out there said there was evil spirits so good Luck little boy~" Levi was now once again irritated even more than he was before arriving here. He wasted a lot of time looking for this island and he can't go to the hot springs because he was broke, now he has too take a hike through a forests which is supposedly "Dangerous" and "Haunted" to look for a free hot spring." Today just keeps getting better and better doesn't it?" Levi headed towards the forest following the path which lead to that way but stopping when he noticed a sign. "WARNING!, Due to recent rumors and volcanic activity we advised you to stay well within the boundaries of Volcanic Beach's shields. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK" That's a nice way of making the forest seem several times dangerous and scary than it was before it what was the worse thing that can happen? Levi walked through the gate and entered the forest.

When he entered the forest he noticed one major difference, the atmosphere became way hotter than it was on the beach. Removing his jacket and tying it around his waist Levi would continue his hike through the hot steaming misty forest. His hike was a long and continue one as he jogged through the steaming forest for what seemed like hours. Everything looked the same to him as it was like he passed the same exact tree several times before taking a stop to rest. "Like there's actually some type of evil spirits out here. Levi wasn't one to believe in spirits( Unlike another someone he knows) Getting ready to jg again he would mark the tree this time to make sure he wasn't actually going around in circles. At this moment he could see a dark figure in the corner of his eye as if it was just watching him. Grinning Levi would turn around to face it but only to see nothing there. "Maybe it's just the heat..when people get overheated they see things,yeah that's it." Levi dismissed the fact that his body was sorta able to withstand the heat since he learned scorch release which is way hotter than this steaming hot creepy forest. Shaking that whole creepy horror movie like ordeal out of his head levi stretched for a bit then continued his little island adventure.

Again after what seemed to be hours of walking through the forest in reality it was only mere minutes why? Could be the heat making it seem like a long time or could it be mystical powers at work? Levi will soon receive his answer when he finally reached something different than the same exact looking trees. He made it to a cliff well a tiny waterfall which gave him some relieve that he was getting closer to the hot springs. Putting his hand in the water a extreme burning pain shot through his body. "Yep I'm getting closer. This almost seem familiar...just like when me and CoRin..." A loud screaming noise could be heard and looking up to the waterfall he would see a herd of birds (is it called herd?) flying out of the forests. "That's creepy" He said as he got up and continued to look up at the cliff. emerging from the bushes was a shadowy figure making it's way to the edge and Levi a person who didn't believe in spirits was totally reconsidering. The figure became a little more clear as it got to the ledge as it seemed to be female, a little lost girl perhaps? Or Juno looking for Levi? Maybe a random lady who also couldn't pay for the other hot springs. It didn't matter who it was, the were jumping off! "HEY THAT'S TOTALLY NOT SAFE MAM LIKE YOU CAN REALLY DIE IF- " All of Levi's shouting fell to deaf ears as he watched the women jump down and splash into the pond below. "Oh man, oh man, what to do what to do what to do...Are you okay?" He said as he began to hyper ventilate. Looking in the pond which shouldn't be that deep Levi took a deep breath to try and calm his nerves. "I'm coming don't drown!" He said as he jumped head first into the hot steaming pond.

waking up levi would be sweating bullets in his bed, or well someone's bed. "What? I was...there was...Where am I?" In that instant a burst of flames appeared in front of him. Still shocked from his "dream" He wasn't all to well for a surprise explosion which resulted in him falling out of the bed in sort of a way to scramble out of the way. The fire that suddenly appeared began to take form of a female, with horns, and claws, and a tail. "What that's ..uh..Did I die?" The demon like lady shook her head at his words. "No you didn't die. You just completed the first test." Levi scratched his head as he had zero clue of what was going on. "Test? I don't remember taking a test..."

The flaming lady demon turned around and walked to the exit and giving him a hand motions as for him to follow and so he did. Opening the door Levi would see a world he never seen before which was kinda freaky but cool. "This looks like the beach..just with a slight pinkish sky? Wait you never told me what the test was!" Turning around the lady would grin. "You look a little to young to be exploring forests by yourself ya know?"

the voice and that sentence sounded way to familiar to Levi and upon realization of who it was he was even more confused. ".......Juno?" He said as he took a step back.

"Not exactly, But Welcome to The REAl Volcanic Beach or the world of Ifrits!"

"Wait what?"

-TWC 2209
-2000 wc to the journey of finding the summon race...really fun adventure.

Last edited by Levi Sin on Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Island of Fire pt 1 (p) Empty Re: Island of Fire pt 1 (p)

Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:44 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum