Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipYesterday at 11:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 10:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 10:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 8:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 8:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 1:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 3:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 12:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonSat May 11, 2024 11:36 pmRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 10:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Ding Dong Empty Ding Dong

Sat May 30, 2015 5:44 pm
Mitsui would walk up to the village gates again. He would hopefully be able to get in this time since it was quite annoying that last time, he was told to wait until the hokage responded. Mitsui had managed to wait for as long as he would and decided to see if the hokage responded. If he did not, Mitsui would be pretty annoyed since it was quite a long time. Mitsui would watch the gates as he would walk in case that girl showed up again.

(waiting 24 hours for village entry)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Ding Dong Empty Re: Ding Dong

Sat May 30, 2015 7:35 pm
Mitsui would see an Attractive red head head drop down in front of him. Her hair was about shoulder length, and her eyes were a startling blue. In reality she was actually a shadow clone Kiru had made to patrol the walls, but Mitsui wouldn't know that as Kiru himself was away (but still within the mile radius). She would smile and bow to the boy. "Hello! My name is Koaru Uzumaki! How can I help you?"
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sun May 31, 2015 7:56 am
Mitsui would see this girl drop down from above Mitsui. She would say, "Hi, My name is Koaru Uzumaki, how may I help you" Mitsui would answer, "Could you find out what the Hokage said about my village entry? What is your rank?" Mitsui would wonder what this girl would say in response.
Anonymous

Sun May 31, 2015 10:40 am
Salzem was watching the gates, a minor job he had taken to give him something to do. He had noticed that Koaru, a girl who was helping him on the patrol, was talking to two men. He did not recognize either and could not hear what they were talking about so he walked over to investigate. He tightened his headband which hung loosely around his neck under his breathing mask as he approached the two. Before Koaru could respond to them, Salzem put a hand on her shoulder.
“Go notify the hokage,” Salzem whispered in her ear. “I’ll talk to them.” He turned back to the two men, bowing in greeting.
“My name is Salzem. How can I help you?”

Last edited by Salzem Alagahara on Sun May 31, 2015 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sun May 31, 2015 10:52 am
(Salzem, you might want to remove this part, "Koaru looked at Salzem for a second before heading toward the center of town." because that is totally up to Kiru to do that. Otherwise, that is considered godmodding)
Anonymous

Sun May 31, 2015 2:16 pm
(edited, my apologies)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:41 pm
Koaru would puff out her cheeks and pout at Salzem. "I dont wanna bug the Hokage about this, and isnt the current elections gonna put a hold on the whole process? Also I outrank you!"
She looked at Mitsui and smiled, and pointed at her headband. "I am a jonin elite thank you, and currently the Hokage is very busy. Busy either becoming the Hokage or choosing the Hokage."
The sentence was a little confusing, but Mitsui honestly didn't need to know.

(Also, this is a nother charactsr I havent inteoduced to Kiru's story, named Alter. Kiru's sword is basically a zanpakto and Alter is channeling herself through the shadow clone. Im only telling you cause she will act very un-kiru'ish. This should be fun)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:07 pm
Judging from what Koaru would say, Mitsui was not exactly happy about this. Mitsui would hear about what Koaru would say, "I don't wanna bug the Hokage about this, and isn't the current elections gonna put a hold on the whole process? Also I outrank you!" Then, she would show her headband and say, "I am a jonin elite thank you, and currently the Hokage is very busy. Busy either becoming the Hokage or choosing the Hokage." Mitsui could tell that there was something weird. It seemed totally strange what that girl said and it seemed there was political intrigue. Mitsui decided to ask, "So I still need to wait on the Hokage to respond? It seems strange that the Hokage position sounds..." Mitsui would pause for a few seconds and then continue, "contested". Mitsui would proceed to wonder what would happen next. That girl seemed rather cheeky and a little bit strange. Apparently, this jonin was rather interesting and actually quite bubbly. If Mitsui was told yes to both, Mitsui would turn around and leave. Mitsui was definitely not happy but he could deal with it. Mitsui did not want to wait since it would take quite a while it seemed especially since it sounded like a power struggle was going on. Mitsui definitely needed to know about this but he decided to go away for a bit to see about what he would intend to do about this strange thing. Mitsui decided to get going first before any of this strange stuff.

(potential exit, if allowed, + 200 Ryo, 400 words)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:54 am
yen would be following behind from his recent adventure outside the village with a smile as the familia clanging of pots and pans could be heard. As he neared the village entrance yen noted the figure of mitsuri at the gate. yen speaking up as he breought out his headband adressing mitsui "ah I see we still got ourselves stuck at the door... well in that case may I object if so kindly to the matter at hand?" yen would walk over towards mitsuri and note the figure of another joninn at the gate whom seemed to not allow mitsui into the village and nodded his head before adressing the matter at hand. "eh sorry about this. Yensung Aburame here, genin of konohugure." yen bowed slightly before continuing on his speech.

"It might get a little crowded with some people ya know, and well under most cases i would say that perhaps we might be able to allow this fellow into the village by invitation of me of course." yen then smiled as he pointed over at mitsui "Me and him had a nice chat and perhaps a bit of a mishappings occured with a little while ago and his entrance to the village. perhaps if he was under my watch and supervision as a nice oppertunity to assist with his hospitality here the idea may perhaps change of his stay. After all despite his missing ninja status his demenor is rather harmless along with the fact that it might do under cuase that it would be safer keeping an eye on thoes we deem suspicious. However I can hope we can all come to an agreement?"

yen after adressing the joninn would place down his bag and look betweem the joninn and mitsui before catching the figure of salzem out the corner of his eye "ah sal how ya doing?"
Anonymous

Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:23 pm
Salzem glared at the girl's lack of silence or insubordination. It was hard to tell. Perhaps both. Suddenly, and unexpectedly, Yen came out of nowhere and began talking to them as if he had known them. This was either a blessing or a curse in Salzem's mind. Either way, He listened for anything worth keeping in memory. Salzem nodded at Yen as he greeted him, acknowledging him last.
"So, what do you think?" Salzem asked Yen. "Do we let them in or what?"  Salzem had not dealt with a pair of obviously powerful ninja such as this. Otherwise, he stood firm, body ready to move should the unknown ninja suddenly become hostile.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum