Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

where it all started once more  - Page 2 Empty Re: where it all started once more

Mon May 04, 2015 4:55 pm
To say she stopped was an understatement. The world seemed different around Hisano as she was brought into the weapon's strange illusion. She could hear her student's voice, though barelly. The Gates of Konoha felt lifeless as the two she'd attempted to stop disappeared from view, the powerful paralysis dripping her to the ground in a lifeless heap as Amaya called out to her. She wasn't sure where she was but it was quite. Almost peaceful.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

where it all started once more  - Page 2 Empty Re: where it all started once more

Mon May 04, 2015 4:58 pm
"of course Kiru. I have to be on my best behavior after all to ensure Navi doesn't hold any ill will with my visit.... But I will not let some..." She stopped mid sentence as one girl walked up and the other fell. Blue hair flowed from past her hood bringing the girl back to a day so long ago she hardly remembered it. 

"....Sani? No." She walked foward, ignoring both the new girl and the other newcomer who walked their direction but had not yet adressed her. She watched their movements through the rain to ensure nothign would happen but her intention was to see if this girl was who she thought before sorrow's cry released her.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Mon May 04, 2015 5:06 pm
Kiru sighed as she not only was proving she was not on her best behaviour, but had knocked out the gate guard and gotten reinforcements called on them. To add further issues, Kira apparently knew the person she had dropped, and had decided to feel bad about it. While Kira was pre-occupied with that, Kiru decided to try and get these leaf nin on his side. "Ok, we are not here to hurt, maim, or otherwise destroy anything. My friend here has a very low sense of calm and..generally isn't a people person. All in all, we just want to see the hokage and tell him some vital info on the people who have been bombing villages."

He let out a breath, and noticed another girl, with long black hair staring rather intently at him. She did look sort of familiar to him though. Had he seen her somewhere before?
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon May 04, 2015 7:57 pm
Tatsuya becomes slightly annoyed with the female but does not allow this to influence his actions. The other however was much more courteous and explains the purpose of them coming to the village. The information that they wish to tell the Hokage was not surprising as Tatsuya was captured by the demon named Youka. Tatsuya knew what the Akatsuki had in store for the world and this sounded like something they would do. The tricky part whether Tatsuya should tell them about the current situation of there Hokage.

As the previous Kage was killed (Navi) recently the word about may have not gotten out yet and because Tatsuya did not know anything about these people and frankly didnt trust them Tatsuya would hide the fact that Navi had been killed. As well for all he knew these people may be working with the Akatsuki. Deciding quickly on what to do Tatsuya responds immediately.

"I am sorry to say that Navi, our Hokage is very busy and is currently dealing with an issue having to do with another village. However you do have my sympathy. I was captured by a notorious demon and I have seen  first had what different villages are going through."

Tatsuya kept calm with a normal heart rate while lieing to the two as it could be a matter of national security. Tatsuya also didn't know the two other leaf ninja well so hopefully they would go along.
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Mon May 04, 2015 8:55 pm
Obviously Amaya wasn't getting a chance to talk, and she wasn't finding the girl to be very likeable. She was strung though, she had knocked out her sensei in one hit without even moving. The boy next to her, the one she didn't recognize, she doubted he was in the same league as the woman. Amaya proceeded to keep her hands ready if any attacks were made, though the woman seemed to know Hisano. Hopefully this was all a mistake.
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Mon May 04, 2015 9:00 pm
She came to after several moments, her body weakened severely by whatever assault she'd just taken. As her eyes opened she heard the word that shot her concentration towards the woman with the odd sword and shield. 

"N..Nomi.... No way is that you. " She pushed off the ground, trying to stand but finding the effects still causing her some issues.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Mon May 04, 2015 9:04 pm
"Sorry about that Sani. I didn't... Um.." She was taken aback, looking around the faces for a moment to figure out exactly how this had happened. "Kiru I'm great with people. I make friends with those who arent problematic and I kill those who are. I am not however here to kill anyone and kid.." 

At this point she turned to the nara boy, eyeing him up and down for a moment before continuing. "I spoke to Navi only a few weeks ago. I'm not the kind of visitor that just goes away when told I cant speak to some one. It'd be best to just let him know I'm here..... Sani How long... I mean I was just here a few months ago and you werent.... Oh my god let me help you up. " She reached down, taking the girl by the arm and assisting her to her feet. "Sorry. I've um.... I've ran into trouble too many times to take chances but the weakness will leave shortly I promise. Kiru. Come give me a hand with her please.  "
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Mon May 04, 2015 9:14 pm
"Yes. Considerate up until you blasted your friend here. You need to think and pay attention more. Your supposed to be the experienced one here."
Kiru sighed as she helped her friend and decided to continue the conversation with the other boy.
"I am with her on this one. We have an urgent time table and if we can't speak to the Hokage we can at least talk to some of the other higher ups. As for this demon your speaking of, I imagine he is the one that slaughtered woman and children in my village to give us the name of his group. If you couldn't beat him, you sure as hell won't beat us and we are on your side. So please let us in before we have to wait for someone above your head."
Kiru was, frankly annoyed. This kid had no idea the stake of things or was simply interested in wasting his and Kira's time. Perhaps his teacher was rubbing off on him but he wasn't going to be talked to like a civilian.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon May 04, 2015 9:27 pm
Listing to the two it does seem like they had personal connections to Navi and this persuades Tatsuya. As well they state that they are on the same side of the leaf and have no plans to make harm.

"Now its surprising how a few words can change a situation as well the tone some one may speak with." Referring to Kiru "And I do feel more persuaded to trust you." Not only that but the two other leaf ninja didn't seem to show concern in the matter. As they did seem short on time and Tatsuya did not ditect any other ninja near by,
 in a lower solemn tone he says.

"Well I guess you could say you got me but now I speak of the truth...I am sorry to say that Navi has died."

Tatsuay is not sure what the reactions will be but he waits to see what any responses may be.
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Mon May 04, 2015 9:35 pm
Amaya glanced at the boy in a bit of shock. She actually hadn't heard this news, she had been so caught up training. She would have to make time to meet the new hokage as soon as possible. As to the boy, who she figured was her brother. His story, or the bit he had let slip, what had happened to him? What this demon had done sounded terrifying. She was too nervous too speak up now. He and his friend obviously had something important to do and she wouldn't want to slow them down. Hopefully she could find him a bit later, and confirm her suspicions.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum