Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Ryugia Uchiha's training thread(technically open) Empty Ryugia Uchiha's training thread(technically open)

Sat May 02, 2015 11:07 pm
Ryugia takes a deep breath, calming the few nerves he has. He opens his eyes, and takes in the scene. 3 fellow genin stand in front of him kunai in hand and ready to fight. This was a training exercise set up by his father Ryukito Uchiha. It was to improve his skill. His father stand off to the side, ready to start the match. Ryugia let's his hands fall to the side. He still hasn't awakened his sharingan, but his sight is already above average. "Ryugia, are you read?" 

"I'm ready father" 

"Begin!" 

One genin rushes at Ryugia, jumping, and side kicking at Ryugia's head, the other two unleash kunai heading for his legs. Ryu quickly grabs the boys leg and pulls him down to the ground. He grabs two shuriken from his leg holster, and throws them, intersecting with the 2 kunai. He lunges forward, moving at top speed. He is a blur to them, speed being one of the main things he had trained. In seconds he is behind them. They turn coming at him with kunai in hand. He deflects one to the side with his palm, letting his momentum carry him forward, the other genin, who is a girl, is not as dumb, she switches from a jab, and goes for a series of slashes. Ryugia dodges left, right, and under, trying to avoid them. He finally sees an opening, and seizes it. He grabs her by the wrist, stopping her onslaught. He sends her back with a sharp side kick to the gut. His ear twitches as he hear something behind him, he jumps up into a back flip, landing behind the genin he had sent to the ground at the very beginning. 

"It's time I try a new jutsu I have been working on. He weaves a few handsigns, and builds up chakra in his palms. With a change in chakra nature, this turns to electricity. He quickly jabs the genin in the legs, the energy he had built flowing into his muscles, causing them to cramp and seize up. Unfortunately it didn't work as well as he had wanted, because it didn't take long for the genin to get back up. Clearly he had some more work to do on that one. The genin's comrads quickly cam to stand beside him, preparing for the next move. 

Ryu watched them intently, and took up a level stance, with one foot slightly in front of the other, turning his torso to the side to minimize target area. He wove the hand signs for the muscle cramp jutsu again. Small streams of electricity jumped across his palms. They launched there attack, spreading out, one coming straight on while the others went wide to attack Ryu's sides. The boy in front arrived first, and Ryu struck out for his chest, but he jumped up soaring over Ryu's arm, and landing behind him, only to continue his attack at his back now. the others were now coming at him from the sides to. A three sided attack. It was good. Ryu was better. He spun down, avoiding there attacks, and causing confusing, as he spun he struck one of each genin's legs. Two of them went down, but by the third ryu had lost touch with the jutsu again, and the girl was able to stay up. It was between them now. 

She was serious. She quickly wove a series of hand signs. "A tiger seal! It's a fire style jutsu!" 

"Fire style fire ball jutsu!"

A huge ball of fire came charging towards me. With as much chakra as I could pull I jumped over the edge of the ball, but she was waiting. 

"Fire style phoenix flower jutsu!"

She unleashed 5 simultaneous balls of fire. 

"Crap!" I dove under them, landing on the ground, and advancing towards her. I wove the handsigns for the muscle jutsu one more time, concentrating the chakra in my hands. She struck out at me with a punch, but I dove under it. 

"Haaaaaaaa! Lightning style! Muscle stun jutsu!"

I struck her square in the chest, bringing her down. Her body was going numb now, but luckily I hand't put enough of a shock to stop her heart. She was unconscious but ok. 

The three genin were all incapacitated, so the match was over. 

"Good job Ryugia. You are progressing well. That was a useful jutsu. Subtle, but useful."

"Sometimes the subtle ones are the most deadly. I could recognize her fire ball jutsu from the  signs, though the phoenix flower was unexpected. I'm done for the day. I am gonna head to the hot springs. I'll see you at home."

"fine. I'll tend to these three."

"Thanks again for sparring with me guys. It was a huge help" 

"Yea sure, but next time take it easy on us." one of the boys said.

"I'll try." With that I took off for the hot springs. Maybe I could do some meditation to train chakra.  

Once I got to the tree lining I jumped up into the canopy, and began moving branch to branch. This was much faster, and way ore fun than moving on the ground. It would take a good 15 minutes to get to the hot springs, but the relaxation would totally be worth it. 

I arrived at the hot springs not to much later, and after undressing slipped into the water. "Aaaah. This feels awesome, especially after a long fight. That new jutsu is pretty helpful." I wove the hand signs, and watched as blue electricity sparked from my hands, I hadn't gotten them wet yet, as performing lightning jutsu, might not be smart while touching water. I let the energy die, and sunk farther in the warm pool. my head is now the only thing still out of the water. I closed my eyes and began to enter a meditative state. I felt my chakra, and allowed it to grow. I could feel the fire growing. My chakra reserves are relativly small, so I figured it was time to train them. I concentrated on adding more oxygen to the flame, which was what helped me infuse chakra. I kept the flow going, as my flame expanded. It grew larger and larger, until I thought I would burst. This was the edge of how much chakra I could infuse, but I needed to push that farther. I needed more chakra. Sweat began to form on the side of my head, and not just from the hot water. My head was starting to hurt now, as I fought against the boundry keeping my chakra level from expanding. If I wanted to learn higher level jutsu I needed more chakra! I could feel the barrier cracking, as the flame began to push through, and I could feel a bit of relief from the pressure. With one last  force of energy I felt the barrier shatter, and the pressure release. My chakra was able to grow, and I could feel the new strength. I felt stronger, and more refreshed than ever. My eyes drifted open, and I could see that the sky was pink. It was getting dark, but I had arrived at only 2 pm. "Have I been out here for that long? I guess I better start heading back to the Uchiha district." With that I snuck out of the water, gathered my things, putting my clothes back on, and headed for home. I smiled knowing I had broken past a personal limit today.

WC: 1258 
Claims: 6 stat points, and Keiren no jutsu(cramp technique)- 1000 words to learn   

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Ryugia Uchiha's training thread(technically open) Empty Re: Ryugia Uchiha's training thread(technically open)

Sun May 03, 2015 4:30 am
Pending jutsu approval <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Ryugia Uchiha's training thread(technically open) Empty Re: Ryugia Uchiha's training thread(technically open)

Sun May 03, 2015 12:57 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum