Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Asrik Hyuuga
Asrik Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Home Empty Home

Sat May 02, 2015 10:09 am
Asrik returned home, his would-be puppet resting on his back as he walked. Asrik had just been accepted into the academy and was going home to tell his sisters about it. Despite the fact he was accepted, Asrik felt a bit unsure. His main concern was leaving his sisters alone in the house for much of the day in that house of horrors. He sighed, catching his reflection on a small puddle of water on the road. He saw a boy, tall for his age, in a black hoodie (Hood up) black jeans and combat boots. His black wooden mask seemed to shine in the afternoon light. Asrik grinned to himself and shook his head, forgetting his worries. He always thought he looked like a member of the old Ambu Black ops with the way he dressed. It was coming up on that day again. Sense his parents have been in jail, Asrik would hold a weekly puppet show at his house. The main reason was to keep his younger sisters happy but another as to improve his skills with them. His favorite, Amon, rested upon his back, innert and as limp as a corpse. Building them had been a hobby of his for about a year, making it easier to forget what happened before. Asrik came to his house and pulled the sliding door open. His younger sisters, Selva and Asrela, were training their physical prowess in the center of the room. They nearly knocked over the table, the mirror and had shifted the couch so that one of its legs scrapped against the wooden floor. He had been taking care of his sisters for about a month now and it was more than a full time job. Despite the difficulty, he would not give the job to anyone for the world.
"NOW!" Asrik boomed, startling Selva and Asrela. "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO PLAY IN THE HOUSE!?" His younger sister's eyes widened in surprise, seeing Asrik there. They apparently hadn't expected him home yet. They both looked down, ashamed. Asrik stomped up to them, glared at them, tensing up, then smiled impishly under his mask.
"Come give your brother a hug." He whispered. They looked up at him and smiled happily. They both leaped on him, nearly dragging him to the ground. He laughed and hugged them back. He had missed them. When he pried them off of him, he was beaming, his eyes conveying his emotions.
"Lets clean up a bit, then I'll tell you about Ninja Academy." Asrik promised. After they straightened up the house, Asrik sat down on the couch, his sisters sitting beside him. He spun tales about how interesting it was, how different people from different clans all came together to learn. How it felt to be a student. Selva and Asrela listened eagerly, entrained by the wild, exaggerated stories he wove for them. When the story was finished (rather, when he couldn't think of anything else) Asrik spoke.
"So, what were you doing when I walked in?" Asrik asked. He was genuinely curious about why they were training in the middle of the house when they had a perfectly good training area out back. The two girls looked at each other, uncertain, then nodded at one another in silent understanding. They both turned back to him, determined looks on their faces.
"We want to go to ninja academy with you." They both spoke in unison. Asrik blinked slowly, not expecting this. They wanted to go to the academy with him?
"I... see..." Asrik said slowly, nodding his head. "Might I ask why?"
"We don't like having to wait for you to come back every day." Selva said.
"And we want to learn how to protect you!" Asrela added. Asrik didn't know what to say. He was touched by their concern. He smiled and wrapped an arm around either of their shoulders and pulled them closer so their heads were now lying on his chest.
"Hey..." Asrik cooed. "There is nothing to fear. Not everyone it like mom and dad..." Asrik felt the fear they felt as he stroked their long, raven hair, trying to keep them calm. They haven't gotten over their parents yet, still traumatized, still mistrusting.
"No one is going to hurt me..." he continued softly. "I got Amon to protect me after all..." Asrik tapped the wooden head of his incomplete puppet lightly with his knuckle. Despite his attempts at calming, his sisters still had a glint of doubt in their milky white eyes.
"And trust me..." Asrik whispered to the two of them. "I have you two to come home to. I would never leave you alone." Asrik and his sister's sat there for a while, letting the silence fall over the room. Only after an hour of sitting did he notice the heavy breathing of his sleeping sisters that lay upon his chest. Asrik rolled his black eyes and laid their heads gently across the soft couch cushions. No sooner had he done this did he hear a soft rapping on the house wall next to the sliding doors. Asrik walked quietly to the door and opened it slowly, quietly. The hyuuga that stood on the other side was all, at least 6ft. he wore a black robe and white socks and woven sandles. His hair was long and smooth, running down his back.
"Uncle Aradesh!" Asrik cried softly as he embraced the older Hyuuga. Aradesh was not his blood uncle, rather he was the Hyuuga that acted like a father figure to them. Teaching them, feeding them, paying for the home, all of it was his doing. They had only started calling Aradesh uncle about a week ago, but he picked right up on in. Aradesh embraced Asrik in a quick hug before pulling him outside and shutting the door quietly.

"I've heard you have been admitted into Ninja Academy." Aradesh said, getting down to business.
"Yes I have, uncle. How did you find out? I only told my sisters."  Asrik asked, curious. Aradesh smiled knowingly.
"When will you learn you can't keep things from your old uncle?" Aradesh snickered before leading Asrik to the training grounds.
"Come, lets unlock your potential as a hyuuga."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum