Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 11:44 amDaikiRandom E-Rank MissionToday at 11:24 amIchigo SatoKasumi YamanakaToday at 9:46 amIchigo SatoCan I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Yesterday at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeYesterday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleYesterday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Yesterday at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperYesterday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Mon May 27, 2024 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Mon May 27, 2024 6:49 pmTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 41%
81 Posts - 15%
77 Posts - 14%
38 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Uchiha training.  Empty Uchiha training.

Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:14 pm
I was crouched down, with my hands on my knees, breathing heavily. I had been training for hours hoping to try to awaken my sharingan, but no luck. Nothing sad or terrible had happened to me in my life. My parents were happy, I loved my two brothers, and we were safe. Safe inside the village. "If someone has to die to awaken this thing then what's the point? I want the sharingan so I can be stronger and protect my family. I had heard it could be opened through sadness, or in a time of great struggle or difficulty. I'm only a academy student though. I needed to hurry up and get sent on some missions." I stood up straight having regained some energy. I stared down the wooden target in front of me. "I need to train harder!" I quickly let out a barrage of attacks. I a speedy punch to the stomach, a back fist to the ribs, and a sharp kick to the jaw. I spring back at the end of this combo, and let loose 3 kunai. They glint in the sunlight coming through the trees, as they fly towards the target. The satisfying clunk as each knife finds it's mark comes within a few seconds. I hit perfectly. striking the heart, a lung, and the neck. I grin, pleased with my work. that would have killed regular enemies. A frown comes back over me, but I won't always be facing regular enemies. I need to be stronger. I need to learn a lighting release soon. "Man I wish there was another Uchiha who would train me, but I don't know that many people that would be willing to. Man I'll never unlock my sharingan." I take out 5 shuriken, and launch them at the target, all of them finding a spot among the kunai. My frustration clearly visible. How was I going to get any stronger at this rate. 

WC:325 (More to follow)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum