Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20575

The wandering swordsman... Again... Empty The wandering swordsman... Again...

Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:56 pm
Kazuo arrived at Amegakure, standing at the gates, his right hand resting on his blade in a nonthreatening manner. He figured it was good manners to wait to be attended before entering, since the last time he had attempted something of this sort ended with him nearly losing his life.

"Hello, my name is Kazuo. I am a wandering swordsman with no village to call my own. Will I be allowed in to rest, or shall I take my business elsewhere?" He would ask when somebody arrived.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

The wandering swordsman... Again... Empty Re: The wandering swordsman... Again...

Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:49 am
There was another visitor to the village. Her village. Where a normal shinobi would be planning potential battle strategy in the event it was something dangerous Aios used the information given by her rain for other endeavors. The moment he'd entered her rain she shot off into action, calling for the villagers to prepare once more, and prepare they did. With a variety of objects set up within her cosplay and items shop for just such an ocasion they got to work, throwing streamers and banners as he closed the distance, setting up a large stage just past the gates and dawning bright multi colored outfits. Operation feast of fools was on.

When he made it to the gate he was met with a roar of welcome and a striking up of the band, a grand song and dance number filling the air as the streets shifted to and fro in excitement.

"Come one, Come all!
Leave your loops and milking stools
coup the hends and pen the mules
Come one, Come all!

Close the churches and the schools
it's the day for breaking rules
come and join the feast of..."

AI, positioned out of sight on the other side of the gate popped her head out, dressed in a jesters outfit, her hands set against the stone of the gate as she peeked around the corner, grinning at the newcomer. "fools! hahaha! Welcome to notre-Dame! Come in. Experience the magic. you see...

Once a year, we throw a party here in town,
Once a year we turn all Ame upside down
Every man's a king and every king's a clown,
Once again it's topsy turvy day! "

Above Pinochio would appear, his body atop the wall as he continued Ai's song, his legs holding him up as he dangled upside down across the top of the wall.

"It's the day the devil in us gets released,
It's the day we moch the prig and shock the priest,
Everything is topsy turvy at the feast of fools!"

Within the crown villagers were exectuing her plan perfectly, each dancing around as they continued to set up for her grand entrance, continuing the song as a select few took to the air performing back flips and round offs through the crowd.

As they took over Ai and Pinochio would disappear around the wall once more, getting into their next position. Ai simply waited, back pressed against the cold stone of the wall for the perfect moment. Finally she popped out again, just in front of the stage grinning from ear to ear.

"Come one, Come all!
Hurry hurry here's your chance
See the mystery and romance,
Come one, Come all!
See the finest girl in france
Make an entrance to entrance
Danse la esmeralda.....

Dance!"

In perfect time with this final line Pinochio, who'd been sneaking his way around the edge of the stage hopped up atop it, taking off at a run for a short distance. Her performed three handsprings, gaining momentum quickly before pushing off to leap in the air, performing a double backflip and throwing a smoke bomb downward that hit right at the final dance. When the smoke cleared Aios could be seen with long black hair tied back with a light purple bow. SHe wore a dress, white on the top with a blue green corset striped in yellow and a deep purple skirt and there were various bangles and other gold jewlery at various points on her body.

Aios' outfit:

She loved her look changing equipment for it's ability to do this, her armor no longer a boring black suit but instead this gorgeous dress. "Welcome... To Amekagure." She spoke, grinning at the newcomer, all of this assuming he stayed to watch the show from the gates and didn't attack or something else rediculous. THings would naturally change in that instance but who would consider battle with such a grand show?! It was her plan after all. If you cant dazzle them with brilliance... Baffle them with bull shit. Still just in case Aios' singer's sword was placed just under the skirt of the stage in the event she needed it.

(TWC 712)
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The wandering swordsman... Again... Empty Re: The wandering swordsman... Again...

Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:49 pm
Daiko shuffled out of his room, feeling as if he had been asleep for weeks. He hadn't done anything and he was putting on some weight. He pats his stomach tiredly, stretching out. Rubbing his eyes, he put on his clothing for the day, complete with all of his weapons and such. He heads out the door to hear loud screaming and other sounds. Daiko sighed, rubbing his eyes. Aios was at it again. Hopefully this time she wasn't blaring horns at the newcomers... 

Walking toward the sounds, Daiko would notice that Aios had set up a.. stage? A lot of crazy stuff happened while he was gone, and it was all so confusing to him. He carefully walks around the stage so he would not distract Aios'... Performance. Walking up to the newcomer, he would do a half-wave, smiling. "Hey there... Kazuo.. I'm Daiko. I'm sure Aios would let you stay here, but you're sure as hell not going to rest." He points over to the stage, still apparently tired, "This kind of shit happens every day." Although tired and a bit disoriented, he is no less foul-mouthed as he normally is.

[193 WC]
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen

Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:29 pm
Kazuo's reaction, conversely to what Aios likely expected, was to become suspicious. While she aimed to distract him with her grand display   or whatever, he only grew wary. He had visited two ninja villages before, and the first one had a display very similar to this one, with a grand wheel of fortune summoned from out of thin air being spun to determine his fate. Naturally, he wasn't too excited about this. His grip on his blade tightened, his pulse quickening, until a passerby appeared to explain the situation. Apparently, the leader wasn't all right in the head, and this was commonplace here.

"Umm.... Hello, Daiko." Said Kazuo, bowing quickly. "This... Is normal? Is there anywhere quiet here?" He asked, looking up at the rain. He had expected a place like this would be dark and dreary, just to his liking.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:03 am
Once her display was over the girl walked forward, sitting down with her legs estrended over the edge of the stage as her fingertips twitched slightly, moving the puppets seemingly without her actually realizing it was happening. Ai closed the distance at a walk towards the newcomer, beaming a bright smile from her realistic lips before shooting a glance at Daiko.

"Now now Daiko.... It isn't an every day thing.... Only when we have visitors or Aios is feeling particularly exictable. Welcome to Amekagure I'm the co-village Leader Ai. What can we do for you?"
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen

Thu May 28, 2015 12:46 pm
(48+ Houring)

Kazuo decided he did not like the look of this place. It was a tad too crazy for him.
"Well, I was looking for a place to stay, but it seems your village is a bit too loud for my tastes. I like my peace and quiet, you understand." Said Kazuo politely, turning and walking away casually. "Thank you for your hospitality, but I'll take my leave now." He said over his shoulder.

(Exit to borders- Sorry, forgot about this topic after waiting for Daiko to post. Now the reason I came here is kinda gone, sooo... Yeah.)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Thu May 28, 2015 10:38 pm
approved, topic closed
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum