Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Fine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Happy Birthday Ashie (P,IO,NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ashie (P,IO,NK)

Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:41 am
She smiles big seeing him put it on immediately watching his face she becomes worried. She hoped he liked it, just as he embraced Ashie she would gasp. Hearing him speak she would look down his back. She appreciated his words, but Ashie wasn't the same, she was a goddess, her father, uncles, and brother gods. She couldn't tell Zero, she can't, not without risking her family. She felt a twinge of guilt, friends don't keep secrets, but Ashie's secret was so big she doesn't know how Zero would react or do if he heard it. Perhaps she could ask her father to meet Zero, so she could explain her secret in confidence.

She had to put on a mask, the mask of a five year old little girl. For now she smiled and hugged Zero tight before letting go. "Anytime Zero, and you are right." She looks around seeing the many people laughing and smiling. "I learned a lot by coming to Konoha, and I've met some good friends." She looks at him and then to tibbers. "If you ever need someone, I'll always be here. Come by anytime. We'll go for some ice cream or ramen. Speaking of ramen." She blushes as her tummy gives a growl. "Let's go to Ichiraku." She points to the little ramen stand across the street. If Zero releases her she'd trot her way inside vaulting herself onto the barstool waiting for him to join her and order before she says anything she looks at the menu thinking at what she was craving.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Happy Birthday Ashie (P,IO,NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ashie (P,IO,NK)

Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:06 pm
A smile broke on his face as he released her and stood up slowly, his back making a small popping sound as he did," Now im going to hold you to that after this...Who knows after some adventuring outside of the village in the future i'll come and visit you so we can go out for lunch or something," of course as he spoke on lunch he could hear her stomach rumbling a bit which caused him to chuckle lightly before turning his head into the direction of the ramen stand. Walking over himself he would sit on a barstool near her and look around at the menu before eying one of the larger bowls and shakes his head, knowing that if he actually ordered this he would definitely be getting another so for now he would wait to see what she ordered and then see if they had any specials. Knowing that he would probably end up getting the large bowl anyways and eat two more of them like a hungry monster.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:32 pm
Looking upon the menu she noticed a lot of big items were slowly starting to come out, but Ashie was going to cook dinner, but she didn't want to be rude and refuse a gift from Zero. Something small was what she was going to get, looking at the kiddy sized bowls she saw the normal beef bowl she got last time she came. She didn't want to seem like she was getting a small bowl for the sake of his wallet, so maybe she could get a couple sushi rolls along with it. She was waiting for Zero to go first, but since there was nothing but silence as they both looked up at the menu she looked towards the chef who would be cooking there meal for the evening and spoke first, "Hey there! May I have a small beef bowl? Oh and a small order of California rolls too?" The man would nod writing down her order before looking towards Zero for his order.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:03 am
So here he was contemplating on what he wanted, his mind racing but his eyes continuing to stare at the big deluxe bowl of Udon that they had displayed in the menu. If he wasn't careful he was going to begin to drool all over the thing before he got the food. Clearing his throat he would wait until Ashie had finished ordering and then looked up to the chef," I'll have the Deluxe bowl of Udon that's the special and a baskey of pork buns," yeah he had gotten quite the order and yet he was going to eat it all without a drop being left. Looking over to Ashie he would smile and sit the menu down," If you'd like to order anything else let me know," his smile had remained as he looked around the small ramen shack, funny how it was now that he had finally came here.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:28 pm
Ashie listened to Zero's order, he must be hungry, and he was an adult. Even Uncle Echo ate tons more than Ashie did. Sometimes Ashie had to make two pots of stew for Samuru and Echo. She felt normal around Zero. She looked over at him and smiled, "It's ok! I have to cook Dinner when I get home! Which is why I got so much fish, it's not just for Tibbers here, Samuru...m-my brother that is, he has a big appetite just like you! My uncle too! My father worries me because he doesn't eat with us often." She looks down squeezing her fists on which are resting on her lap. "But! Today is my birthday, so I'm sure he will eat with us tonight! I can't wait!" She saw the cook bring out both of their orders, he sat Jaye's large bowl of Udon infront of him and the basket of pork buns right beside it. They did the same for Ashie's slightly smaller bowl and plate of sushi. She nodded towards the chef and thanked him for the meal. She took on of the rolls on her plate and offered it to Tibbers knowing the bare was far too docile to bite her hand. "Here Tibbers, It's crab and cucumber wrapped in seaweed and rice! It's good for you!" She was so happy, Sitting in her favorite ramen shop with her two best friends. She was glad she came to the Shinobi world, she has gotten to live, gotten to love the little things in life. She took her chopsticks from the bowl and began eating, it tasted good like always, the chef even added extra meat in her's. Probably was a slow day for the small shop.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Thu May 21, 2015 10:08 pm
There was a smile on his face as he watched his two friends ate, wondering what his life would turn into after this. He didn't care about the past or the future yet the present eluded him. There was a soft sigh as he pulled out a rather small wallet, pair of gauntlets, and a few other items only to slide them to Ashie," I have a feeling this would benefit you more than I...Think i should take another break from the world and determine whether or not i am fit to be a shinobi or just...become a hermit again," though there was a deep sadness in his eyes, he felt right about this. Waiting for her response he would pay for their ramen and hug her one final time before waving and leaving if nothing needed to be said.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 21, 2015 10:15 pm
Ashie froze, her body tensed as he placed his items on the table hearing his words and seeing him pay for their meal, she'd hold her feelings in. For both Zero and Tibbers she'd be strong. Her stomach twisted on itself she took a deep breath and if she were allowed when Zero hugs her she grits her teeth only allowing a sniffle as she whispers, "May the Great Shinobi Gods watch over you, and please come back once in a while okay?" She says with a heavy heart gathering up his items before he walks away she turns and watches him leave. She tensed up her entire body, her chest feeling tight as her eyes watered, Tibbers nudging his head to her arm to stop the inevitable tears. Rubbing her eyes she'd ward of the tears as she walked with tibbers by her side. Today was both happy and sad, and Ashie was never sure if she'd ever try to make a new friend. Perhaps she could talk to her uncle to see if he could teach her how to make more friends. For now...all she wanted was to spend her birthday with her family. Perhaps that will get her mind off things.

(Ashie Exits and Zero Exits, taking Zero's bear Tibbers and his gauntlet, items, ryo and Jaye's Character Safely Locked away in the Forest Training. Any questions or Concerns message Viper Uchiha for confirmation.)

(TOPIC CLOSED)

Last edited by Ashie Uchiha on Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

Thu May 21, 2015 10:32 pm
approved for all except tibbers. #bearracism
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum