Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Fine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Is this really home? Empty Is this really home?

Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:12 pm
Haru slowed to a stop as he reached the village for a second time, this time finally able to really take the place in. Sand and tropical vegetation caught the eye, then the huts, as well as the crudely built ones ant tents set up by tengakure refugees. Soon, this place would grow immensely. Haru had trouble believing that there would be room on the island for all of them to live, but they'd find a way. Maybe he could convince the Tenkage-or whatever title he went by now- to erect Tengakure's towering constructs again in their new home. With limited space and resources, he doubted that they would be as grand as they once were, but built correctly, they could ensure much more living space and much better conditions. 

Shaking his head, he would walk to the gates, rubbing his face with his hands as he leaned against the gates themselves, peering around his new home. He wondered if his family had settled down okay, and what they were doing. He'd check on them in a bit. Right now, he needed a breather.
Jinzu
Jinzu
Citizen

Is this really home? Empty Re: Is this really home?

Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:52 pm
Malvoes runs through the roads of his home, his bandanna around his mouth as a mask, revealing the emerald smile painted on to it. He has his green striped scroll strapped to his lower back, and a roll of bread which he recently procured from a vendor without the transaction of money. Weaving in and out of crowds he looks back at the angry vendor chasing him down, followed by two guards with the intent of getting their pay's worth of action out of the young thief. He chuckles under his breath as he turns his attention to where he's going, unknowingly going through the gates and he quickly halts to a stop, being unable to pass through a large crowd of Tenga refugees. He turns around as his pursuers gain on him, he throws his hands behind his head, casually waiting for them to catch up to him.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:17 pm
Haru raised an eyebrow as the scene unfolded before him. A thief ran through the village, chased at his flanks by guards? He wasn't even aware that Shimagakure had simple guards. Then again, he hadn't been there that long. The thief reached a crowd of Tengakure refugees, where Haru happened to be standing. Turning, the figure waited for the guards to arrive. Did he have a trick up his sleeve? Surely he wouldn't just stop like that. Haru waded through the crowd towards him, stepping out behind him as the guards neared him, and silently approaching the boy from behind.
"Boo." He whispered, moving in a blur of motion as he wrapped his arm around the boy's neck and forced him down, catching him in a headlock. "Wanna explain what's going on here?" He would ask as the guards approached.
Jinzu
Jinzu
Citizen

Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:24 am
"Wha-," Malvoes manages to say before being put into a headlock. He tarts thinking about how this is going to go down, in some places thieves get their hands chopped off, I need my hands, my puppets are useless without them. "Wanna explain what's going on here?" he hears this stranger say to the guards arriving, as they catch their breath Malvoes would try to spin this situation to his advantage. "Well you see, my dear vigilante of Shima, this honorable shopkeep has mistaken me for a mere thief." He casually says as he attempts to struggle out of the strangers grip. "I only intended to strike up a tab with this gentleman, I fully intend to pay back the amount owed, just at a later date." he says nodding and smiling his trademark bright and mischievous smile.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:36 am
Haru's expression flattened as the boy tried to explain himself, weaving a tale about starting a tab. Hah!
"I'll give credit where it's due... you're creative, but I've heard better." He told the thief, chuckling to himself.He snatched the loaf of bread off the thief, tossing it to the guard. "Let me handle this. I think it's time Shimagakure got some discipline hammered into it." He said, waving the guards away. He would then grab the boy by the neck, releasing him from the headlock, and pulling him up to face him, the offsetting contrast of Haru's eyes now visible. He liked that he had that affect on people. It gave him a bit of an intimidation factor. 

"Now, why did you steal that bread?" He asked the boy, taking on a serious demeanor. "Because do you want to know what any other ninja from Tengakure worth his salt would have done if they saw you pull a stunt like that?" He asked forcefully, drawing a trench knife from his belt and pretending to slice at his arm for emphasis. "That's right, not just the hand, the whole arm. Both of them."
Jinzu
Jinzu
Citizen

Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:27 am
Malvoes stands as he is pulled by his neck, staring into the eyes of his captor. "Now, why did you steal that bread?" He Heard the stranger way in a serious voice. "Because do you want to know what any other ninja from Tengakure worth his salt would have done if they saw you pull a stunt like that?" He watches him pull out his sharp knife and pretend to slice off Malvoes's arm. "That's right, not just the hand, the whole arm. Both of them." The stranger says seriously, for a moment Malvoes looks over his captor, he was a quite strong ninja from just the outer appearance. Realizing that his captor was still waiting for an answer, he quickly wipes the serious look off his face, replacing it with a smile. "Well, for one, you have some gorgeous eyes there senpai." He says raising an eyebrow quickly. "And for two, at the moment I'm not even worth the salt. For the most part I wasn't lying, I do intend to pay him back, just at the moment my funds are scarce. I can understand if you'd like to take my arms, I'd appreciate if you didn't though, as a craftsman myself and as a puppeteer." He gestures to the scroll strapped to his lower back.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:26 pm
The boy… complimented his eyes? Haru blinked hard, his serious demeanor dropping as he stifled a laugh… The headlock the boy was held in loosened as the boy continued to speak. He was a puppeteer, apparently, and he seemed very nonchalant about his threats, as if he knew very well that he didn’t want that fate, but didn’t want to show it. It was a very convincing mask, if you will. Haru would release the boy, spinning him round to face him.

”A puppeteer? Then those arms are very important… But why risk it? Why steal if you’ve a trade of your own? Is business that bad?” He asked the boy inquisitively.

”I’ll tell you what, kid, I like you. You’ve got quick wits and a sharp tongue. So here’s my offer to you…” He said, placing a hand on the boy’s shoulder. ”Fill me in on the ins and outs of Shimagakure. Not necessarily now, but if I need to know something, or if I need an extra set of eyes, I’ll call on you. A local is useful to have around. In exchange, we forget that ever happened. What do you say?” He asked the boy, holding out a hand. ”I’m Haru.” He added offhandedly.
Jinzu
Jinzu
Citizen

Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:16 pm
Composing himself for a moment to recover, Malvoes replies with "I was raised into the craft, trained by my father since it was his trade, but business left when he did, about seven years ago. My craft has been for my own personal pursuits, since no merchant will take a kid seriously." 
He thinks for a moment before taking Haru's hand, " I'll take you up on that offer, especially since I like my arms, my name is Malvoes."
He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a business card, handing it to Haru. "Here, I still make these because on occasion I'll get called up for an odd job or two. On it is my name, and the address of my workshop which is also my home. If you need anything, feel free to stop by." He smiles as he delivers that last line.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:26 am
Haru nodded approvingly. It was odd that moments ago he had considered cutting this boy's arms off, and now he was learning essentially the boy's life story. He took the card, reading the address, and looking back up at him.
"Alright, Malvoes, gotta fly. I'll talk to you another time." He said, turning away. "Stay out of trouble, kid. You've gotten your one chance." He said over his shoulder.

(Exit)
Jinzu
Jinzu
Citizen

Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:12 pm
He smiles a bit and chuckles, "Me? Out of trouble? Don't make me laugh." He says as he heads home. 

(Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum