Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

mercinary for hire(mission) Empty mercinary for hire(mission)

Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:05 pm
Mission Name: Mercenary for Hire
Type: Mercenary Work
Character Requirements: Missing Ninja
Mission Location: Country Borders
Word Count Requirements: 6000
Repeatable? Yes.
NPC? No.
Reward: 6000

mercinary for hire

Another day, another obnoxious job she was would inevitably be forced to do by her sister. She would not enjoying. Absolutely not, however She was assured at least a million times (three if you asked Ai) that it was neccessity. Stupid money and their obnoxious need for it. She prepared as she always did, slipping from the bedroll within the small building cover that she'd been offered thanks to leviticus. It wasn't much, and was absolutely not up to her standards but she'd not quite had time to talk to Li about the conditions and discuss how to more appropriately accomondate someone of her social standing. it would be a long talk, she was sure, full of negotiations that ended whith her accepting his terms at less then what she wanted, and then he would begin building her a castle. It wouldn't be a big castle.... But it would be a castle.

"Aios, prepare. It may be important for you not to cosplay this time... No I know. It's an aweful thing for me...>" She was cut off, even as she assured the girl in her statement that there were reasons for this. the cosplay queen would hear nothing of it.

"That is proposterous. I am the cosplay queen of fu... of um... Amekagure. yes. i believe that has a bit better of a ring to it anyway. I will of course look stunning as i do...um... What are we doing agian?"

"Well... .Intell has suggested there is a group of fighters, perhapse with a few shinobi....." Shit. How would she explain this to her sister. She would never go for the 'some guy said he'd pay us alot of money to go kill the competition' Line. Thankfully there were very few situations when Ai found it legitimately useful to be truthful with her sister. What she didn't know would inevitably hurt them but not as much as if she ever found it out.

"Well... Theres this man in the borders of Ame who kicks puppies.He and his friends... they um... all kick puppies.  "Her statement caused a gasp to echo from Aios' lips as her eyes went wide for a moment before settling in a terrifying evil scowl. "Right. He kicks them and doesnt give them treats when they're good. I also heard he said fashion was just societies way of controlling the masses, and not in fact the most important thing this world could ever hope to embrace in unity." that had done it. She was furious. From the bag at her side the girl drew a konai, twitching her fingers lightly to bright the two to herself. "Alright. THis will take everything we have. What outfit do we wear...."

A person less well versed in Aios would assume that the outfit was the after thought and then they would strategically plan how to take care of the problem. They would also be oh so incredibly wrong. "Alright team huddle up" As she spoke the two came in, each locking arms with the other and puting their heads close together. None of them actually talked. It was unneeded. Aios already knew what they would wear, though it would be different from their normal attire. These outfits would be.... special.

They were dressed exactly alike, THe savar suit simply turning grey for Aios and a set exactly like it being offered to the other two. Above that was a heavy padded coat and what looked like grey standard issue miltary pants. Elbow and knee pads would complete the outfit asside from what was of course most important. Accessories. Her broach hid beneath the coak, shifting her hair to short and brown similar to a mullet. They each got a utility belt with various packs and a strange holster with... Was that a gun?! Guns aren't invented yet you silly silly girl. No they were props of course because that would be rediculous, but still they looked terrifying set with the muzzle just below their knees and the butt up past their belly button on the right side.

"Final touches people lets go. Get those wigs on and I'll grab the make up. Ai hated this part. The make up felt so unnatural, though of course to quote her sister "it was the most important part of the entire ensemble. Through remarkable skill their face would be done up, two deep lines with spirit gum down the center of their cheek bones to frame their face in a more masculine way, as well as very realistic looking facial hair in a gotee and beard, though just a strip up each of heir jawlines. To top it off a black bandana was tied, it's ends flowing behind them each in the wind. This was it. This would be the ultimate set up to do the ultimate job.

They left the village quickly, traveling out past the broken down gate to their meeting point. She was pretty sure Daiko was going to come with her, though it didn't matter too terribly much if he did or didnt. Either way this puppy kicker and fashion disaster was going down or she wasn't the Cosplay Queen of Fu... Um... AMekagure. We'll have to work on that one.

Out past the village, past the disgusting marshes that coated their combat boots with a thick layer of blackish brown muck was the begining of their journey. There was a large tree at the edge of the jungle which she climbed with ease, perching herself up in the tree tops out of sight, her savar suit hiding her signature from any and all who would approach. It was the meeting place. The perfect position to plan.... Mostly if Daiko's outfit was sufficient, and then handle this situation with the typical Aios flare. They would run in fake guns blazing and beat the crap out of anyone who got in their way, and when all were dead she would free and cuddle the puppies. It was the perfect plan, made by the perfect planner. Now they simply had to wait.

(TWC 1056, Aios count 1056)
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

mercinary for hire(mission) Empty Re: mercinary for hire(mission)

Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:54 pm
Daiko's two 'halves' were finally put together, and he had decided that he needed to head home. He had just recently walked away from what was his 'adventure' with Aios, AI, and Pinocchio. They seemed to be good allies to have. As he walked, it gave him time to contemplate. He had memories of both training with AI and training with Yuumei at the same time. He also felt a sort of.. Power inside of him, as if it was linked to the dream he had while fighting. At this point, he didn't know that it was much more than just a simple dream that you have. This 'part' of him broke off into a world with the entity, and he trained him. He was conscious the entire time in the real world. This confused him a bit, considering that he had memories from two things at the exact same time. It confused him a bit on considering what was real and what was part of that dream. He began to think about if everything was a dream, then cut himself off from thinking such crazy thoughts. He wouldn't go crazy thinking this was a realistic dream.. That's inception's job.

Daiko continued to walk, something that was rather redundant in this village. He passed a house that was carefully constructed, each brick matching up evenly. It was the opposite of sturdy this way, but it looked neat. The bricks each had small patterns in them, pre-carved before they were put in the wall. This formed a sort of mosaic. Daiko would've seen what it was, but the wall was toppled inward as if it had been hit by slabs of concrete. It had glass scattered on the inside, broken and jagged. He had cut his hand on glass like this before. Looking inside, Daiko notices nothing of great importance. There are scrolls that were burned to a crisp, and other broken things that didn't matter. He picked up one of the scrolls, slowly opening it. Who would know what this strange thing contained? Certainly not him. He slowly unrolled it, and what he saw shocked him. It was a scroll for a super-secret technique. The only problem was the fact that it was burnt so badly that it couldn't be read or ever used for a purpose other than some really rough toilet paper. That is, if ninja even hat toilets back then. 

Daiko continued to walk, which was something that he'd been doing for the past twenty minutes. He drudged on through the drizzling, and decided that he'd might as well put on the Savar Suit that Aios had given him. He took off his shirt (exposing a six-pack of course), and slid his pants off. He was in what was left of the building, so nobody would really see him getting changed. He tried to find a way to put it on, but it was very difficult. There wasn't really a place to open it, so he grabbed at it in a confused manner. He eventually found a way to put it on, and slipped it on his body. He adjusted it slightly in places if it was too tight, but it was actually a very good fit. He pulled the hood so it wasn't down over his head, and then stared at his clothing. What he had left was his shirt, pants, katana and other ninja tools. Picking up the katana and clothing, he took the ninja tools from the pocket as he set them down on a table. He does the rat hand seal followed by the dog hand seal, and the clothing and sword exploded into a small rain of particles that were almost like sparkles. Surprised that his new technique actually worked, he put the rest of his ninja tools in various compartments in his outfit. Stretching his arms up in the air, he makes sure the thing is comfortable. After making a few adjustments, he notices that it's almost form-fitting. He expected no better clothing from the Cosplay Queen of whatever village she said almost constantly. He scratches his head, walking out of the building and walking once more. He had to get some rest, the day was tiring.

He then began to go a bit faster, jogging slightly to what he thought was his destination. He continued to walk, suddenly being greeted by a gate to the entrance of the village. It gave him a sort of different feeling than it had before, almost as if it was the beginning of another adventure. The last time he had walked through these gates, it was knowing almost nothing of ninjutsu or techniques. Now he was confident that he'd become stronger, if not the strongest. He continued to walk out of the place, happily whistling. He finally made it to the forest, and he realized that it wasn't really a forest. The earth was sticky, and it was covered in muck. Sighing, he began climbing the tree. He didn't really feel like using a jutsu at this point, because this was very simple to do. When he finally made it to the top, he stared off in the distance, looking from tree to tree. They were mostly mundane, not containing more then a few birds nests or leaves that had been caught on larger branches. He then stared in shock, noticing something that he hadn't seen before.

Daiko then began hopping from tree to tree, coming closer to this person. He eventually made it close to them, and noticed something... odd. There were three men sitting up on the tree, but one of them looked strangely... Different. It was like a man was shrunk to under half his size. It was like Aios's friend, Pinocchio. Daiko stared at them obliviously for a few more seconds, then realized that it WAS Pinocchio. He then waved at them, smiling. "Oh, Hey Aios!" He smiled at her, wearing the Savar Suit that she had given him. It was truly good armor, just like she had said to him.

[1011 WC]
{1011 Total}
(2067 Mission Total)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:04 pm
"Daiko! excelent. You're better then I thought. I was fairly certain no one would find us with this perfect hiding place. " Amidst the dense folliage of the jungle it would be dificult to see anyone, however with the bright greens around them the three dressed in black did actually stick out a bit. Perhaps it was a curse of the beautiful to not be able to hide like common folk. Thus was the story of her life. She hopped down, her feet bracing the landing before rolling forward to disperse the momentum and tugging at the strings of the other two to have them follow in the exact same way. As she looked at her new friend, surprised to see he was wearing the armor she'd given him, she pulled the gun at her side, pointing at him threateningly.

"Stick em up kid or I'll blow your brains out." Her voice got lower, very tough and rugged sounding as she brandished the realistic looking weapon for a second before finally spinning it on her finger. "They're fake. aren't they amazing?!"

"Aios... We have buisiness..." Ai was as usual met with the trade marked yea yea yea, and a wave of the girl's hand dismissively before she was able to continue. "Now.... There is supposed to be an encampment just a short distance from here. Supposedly theres a lot of men and our job is to slaughter the lot.....' She remembered for a moment her words to the young girl, cringing as she quickly tried to correct herself. "And if we dont... They'll um... Kick more puppies?" Had it worked? Had her mistake cost them the chance at this mission and potentially gotten them in some serious trouble? Only time would tell she supposed, thinking through new ways to convince the girl if she figured it out.

"what? oh. Right. We must protect the puppies Dai. No one will be kicking them and not giving the poor dears treats on my watch. So says the cosplay queen of Amekagure." Thank god the girl was dense as bricks. Now they could continue as planned.

"I figure we could hit them from different angles. There will be ninja among them using fire style. I beleive we have sufficient ability to take care of that. Daiko, while we make a big fuss you rush in and slice them up one by one okay? I'll provide support should you get yourself into trouble but I beleive we weill be the focus point especially if she uses one of her big jutsu. " As Ai talked Pinochio drew the plan out on the ground beneath them. It seemed like a great plan. He was excited to see the new and inventive ways that their master would inevitably fuck this up.

(TWC= 2533 Aios total=1519)
Daiko
Citizen

Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:28 pm
As Daiko hopped from tree to tree, he eventually met up with the group. The greeted him, then they hopped down from the tree. He tried to follow their lead, but as he jumped from the tree he tripped slightly, falling in an unbalanced way off of the tree. As he neared the ground he caught his balance, landing on both feet prepared and then standing back up, stretching his back. "Hmph. That jump wasn't so bad. Seems pretty simple, actually." He was about to do his trademark thumbs up, but realized something was pointed at him. It looked like it would have shot something at him and he stared. "S-Stick 'em up?" He was very confused by this betrayal, especially because at a closer glance she was holding up nothing alike to something in the ninja world. She then began spinning it on her finger, and he laughed. "Fake, Huh? Those are pretty realistic looking. If I didn't know how much you kid around I would've thought you were really going to kill me with that..." He chuckled awkwardly, scratching the back of his head as he tried to hide the fact that he legitimately thought she was about to end his life.

Daiko scratches his head, then nods. "So you want us to split up. I'll go behind while you make a distraction, and ki-- I mean, I will go behind and will stop them from hurting the puppies" he had said the last part a bit cautiously, realizing what had been going on. It would seem like AI didn't want Aios to know that they would be actually killing people. Taking someone's life came as a shock to him, and he had to think on it a bit. It was to help out Aios and AI, after all. He had promised to be in a team with them, and he would follow through. "Okay. I'll be heading around the back side, give me a signal of some sort when you will want me to start attacking." He bowed slightly, then began to go in the direction that the camp was supposed to be. He did a slow jog, trying not to draw attention. After walking for quite a bit of time, he arrived at a place that looked like a camp. Upon closer inspection, it wasn't really a camp. It looked more like a very small village, only occupied by a few people. The main theme of the encampment was black buildings that looked as if they were charred, but weren't.

The buildings matched the color of his Savar Suit, and dropped shadows in many different locations. He walked around the 'back', which was just the second entrance tot he place on a far side. He stuck close to the wall, waiting for a type of sign that he should move in. If he jumped the gun on this, he might have failed the mission. If that happened only one thing would greet him. The cold grip of death.

[502 WC]
{1513 Total}
(3035 Mission Total)

[195/200 AP] (+10 from rest)
[21 Y]
[Final Post Cooldown for Storage Displacment]
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:41 pm
"No no no Daiko. We're going to kill every single rude, hair brained puppy kicking one of them. I will not have cute things harmed and not treated well. Not in my lands. " The comment by Aios would inevitably be surprising due to his attempt to dance around the subject, and enough so that her comment would cause Ai to giggle slightly.

"Correct. We'll make them bleed for what they did to the puppies sister. NOw. the signal will be.." She was cut off. Why did she even. fucking. try.

"The signal will be done on our nanocomunication devices. I'll be on chanel thirty three. Got it?" This. girl..... Some days Ai wanted to rip her hair out and strangle her with it. Then she of course realized that she herself was just a figment of the girl's over active immagination. It didn't help her calm in the slightest, however it did serve as a reminder that she couldn't actually murder her. Then she would die, or more so cease to exist.

"Aios.... We dont have nanocomunication devices. Come out of your head for a moment. The call to strike will be two long whistles. " She performed them quietly, the first a bit lower in pitch then the second. "WHen you hear that come out on the south side. ignore large groups Dai. Find the single ones and pick them off. We will take care of the groups or at least break them up to be an easier kill. If you need any help just call out and We'll use something to get you out of there. Now, if everyone is ready lets get going. "

She gave them a few moments to consider the situation and add any more input, and then they were off. The dense jungle was a perfect cover. She hopped from tree to tree, grabbing onto a large hanging vine about half way through their point to swing quickly before letting go. From there it was a short float downward to the next branch. Just as they neared the entry point however, she looked back. The boy would be no where to be seen. "Right...... So.. We're significantly faster then he is. " Her voice in a whisper would explain the situation before pointing to pinoch. He rushed off backwards, offering the boy a hand, and if accepting would carry him the rest of the way, moving at a speed now of one hundred and fourty five.

"Alright everyone. Prepare. daiko you move around the back side. Aios... Pick something good. We need to really get their attention. Get them set up in a big group and then I'll drop in and spread them nice and thin. From there it'll only be small group fights. Everyone check your backs and watch out for one another. Pinoch. Dont use that chest of yours unless you absolutely have to. Better chance it'll hurt one of us then be useful. THankfully my mechanisms have quite a bit more.... finess to them. on three. One... Two...."

(TWC 3540 aios-2024)
Daiko
Citizen

Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:29 am
Daiko was amazed at what Aios and AI were talking about. He had no idea what a nano communication was, and he had no plan of finding out soon. He made sure to keep track of what she had said. Two whistles would be the signal. As he traveled, he had time to think on what was about to happen. He was going to have to pick them off one at a time, and he hopefully wouldn't get caught. If he did, he had a backup plan that involved being saved by Aios and AI. Not that he needed to be saved or anything.. He was going to become the strongest. But he was much, much stronger with a partner, especially one like Aios. Although she had... a huge imagination, he had a feeling that she would be a great ally and friend. He noticed Pinocchio, grabbing his hand. He was then quickly dragged to the back of the village, and he stopped, smiling at the little guy. "Thanks~" He then waved to him, watching him leave.  Daiko then rubbed both of his eyes, for the first time preparing himself for the technique that he had learned not too long ago. 

Daiko presses his back to the wall, and murmurs inaudibly to himself. He closes his eyes, then feels a feeling in his eyes, and opens them. His normally deep purple eyes are now a bright green-ish color, and he sees the world.. Differently. He looked down at himself to see a mixture of brown and a deep purple, what he assumed to be his Doton chakra and Yuumei. He turned around the edge slightly, seeing the people in the village. They all had an orange-ish red color, like hot coals on a fire. He assumed that they all had Katon chakra. He then heard a silence for a couple of seconds. Then there was an almost ear-splitting whistle. After a silence, there was a second whistle. This signaled him to begin his hunt. He listened for some screams and spreading of people, and he began to sneak in the village. He put up the hood to the Savar Suit. It was time to fight.

Daiko attempted to be light on his feet, moving at a speed of 15. He slides behind a building, picking up a random stone that was on the ground. He made a half tiger seal, then the stone swiftly transformed into a staff that he could use for combat. It had a health of 21. The boy stood up, and walked up to one of the ninja. He was just standing there, and Daiko took advantage of this. He began sprinting at 19 speed, and smacked the man in the back of the head with his staff. The man fell and hit the ground. All Daiko had to do was drag him away, which he did easily. Taking out a kunai, Daiko takes a deep breath. This would be his first kill.. Ever. He closed his eyes, putting the 50 sharpness blade up to the man's neck. He swipes out at the mans throat quickly, and heard a sputtering sound, followed by a lot of blood. A LOT of  blood. The man's throat was practically oozing the red fluid, and Daiko watched his chakra signature die out, and the man was no longer living. The boy closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. He dragged the man's body out of the encampment, and tossed him against the wall. It was time for his second kill...

[590 WC]
{2013 Total}
(4130 Mission Total)

[280/300 AP] {+10 Stamina} (-10 AP from Meigan) (-5 AP from Rock Section Cane)
[51 Y] {+30 Y}
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:54 am
THis was the time. The three moved quickly, splitting up for the time being. They knew the plan fairly well, partially because of the extensive convorsation they'd just had about what exactly to do, including consideration with how to go about the situation, and partially, well mostly, because they were in fact in one another's heads. With Daiko in place they would form a cross around the large clearing the group of ninja had made in order to set up their camp and good god it was a large camp. Peeking her head through the brush Aios counted quickly. It looked like there were.... At least a million. No wait. A hundred. It was definitely one of those two. Thank god however they'd decided to mount the attack at night. There was a set of guards walking through the camp, three that seemed to stroll calmly through the center of the encampment. In front of her about ten meters she could see another small group walking around the edge of the camp. It was now or never. She formed a single hand seal, touching her hands quickly against the ground. It was remarkable how quickly she'd learn so many jutsu, all of them incredible and powerful. Above her the rain seemed to collect, forming into a large disk just above a large set of tents. The time was here. They would save these puppies.

Meanwhile Ai prepared her own jutsu, flowing the chakra from her sister through the chakra strings. Aios would strike heavilly, and she would strike a little more pinpoint. Divide and conquer. THere would be an enormous roaring of the earth splitting as two huge slabs of rock split fromt he ground below, hiding about four tents directly in front of where daiko was supposed to attack. Within seconds the two slabs combined into one large boulder, a squirt of blood spraying from within as those within were crushed to death. Right as that happened two more situations struck, each pinpointed and set up. A great wave crashed upon the camp, taking an entire row of pents out in one fell blow and moving in on a second before the water dispersed too much to be useful. Natrually she could use it once more just with a thrust of her palm... But that was for another time.

The men flowed from the encampment, all running towards the source of the strange suiton. There was a flash of flame as fire jutsus flew into the forrest, meeting another large wave of water that pushed them back. A small party held back, sparcely spread at the back of the group to deal with whatever had just crushed their comrades. About fifty eight were left, all preparing for a hard battle, and boy were they in for some excitement.

A scream would cry out, followed by two long whistles. The small puppet pinochio could be seen towards the area Daiko was in, taking out three quickly to split the group further. THe time was now.

(TWC 4638 Aios-2529)
Daiko
Citizen

Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:35 pm
Daiko stood up from the last body, and he began to move swiftly once more. He had a great deal of confidence wash over him, and he burst into a full sprint into a group of two fire ninja. He spun the pole in his hand once, trying to get a feel for it. His palm faced down to the ground when the staff was in his hand, and he twisted his wrist to make the staff change directions and such. He moved close to the first person, grabbing the other end of the staff and bringing it forward with a hard attack and spinning it back before shoving it forward, successfully smashing the back of this man's skull. Daiko then uses the staff once more, throwing it full power toward another person. The staff hit them square in the chest, and the boy threw one senbon at him, hearing the sputter of someone being hit in the throat with a sharp object. He swiftly runs over to where the man was, yanking the needle from his throat and wiping it on his shirt. Looking over, he saw chakra shooting up from the ground, a brown color around the tents and a deep blue color elsewhere.

Daiko ran to another two men, using two kunai to stab them in their sides. The two turned around at this, and began to make hand seals. One of them blew a great fireball at Daiko, and he jumped out of the way. He felt a hot sensation on his side. Luckily, the Savar Suit prevented the fireball at this distance from doing much damage. He charged at them once more, tearing the kunai out and jamming it down their wind pipe. Removing the two, he slides them in a pouch. He then sprinted for another single man, most of the groups being split apart by Aios's jutsu, as well as AI and Pinocchio cutting them up. When Daiko saw Pinocchio near him, something seemed a bit off. He wasn't normal like the other people. Instead of being filled with chakra, he was just a dark figure. Nothing flowing inside of him, only... strings. There were light blue strings connecting to different parts of him, trailing off back to where his other allies were standing. Daiko thought about this, finally deducing that Pinocchio was a puppet-- much like his name implied. 

Daiko used the jutsu he had used earlier once more, taking the Katana out from storage. The item re-appeared in his hands, like particles imploding into themselves to form a shape. He took the blade, and held it straight with his wrist. He began to dash toward someone who had been focused on AI and Aios, slashing at them while running a speed of 15. He cut the person's waist, then began hacking and slashing at his neck, finally bleeding the man out. At that point, he heard a loud yelling coming from the others, and saw one man pointing at him. "That one! Get him!"

[503 WC]
{2516 Total}
(5141 Mission Total)

[260/300 AP] {+10 Stamina} (-20 Storage Displacement)
[51 Y] {+30 Y}
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:51 pm
"Tsk. As if." Ai and aios said in perfect unison. Another two powerful thrusts of her palms sent large waves at the huge grouping that flooded towards her, the first knocking them back easilly as the second covered them in a large volume of suiton. She quickly hopped down, weaving through heavy treeline, her eyes shifting left and right. "To your left Ai. Pinochio take care of that one.... Daiko keep it up, dont let them surround you." Aios pointed out the trouble areas, drawing one of the kunai from her side defensively. Thankfully she didn't actually need it, the power of her suiton jutsu more then enough, but then she got a fantastic idea. More strigns flowed from her fingers, invisible lines flying out to grab onto key players in the group still around Dai and pinochio. The man screaming froze, standing stark still, his eyes wide in surprise and then turned. Obsenities flowed like an ocean from his lips as he took the katana in his hand, running towards his own men and leveled the weapon on the first one he saw. The man's head fell from his shoulders with a sickening thump, spraying blood into the air.

"Don't let that get on you... You know how hard I worked on these outfits... Ai I swear...." Ai shook her head as she wove between people, spinning as she sliced through person after person, cleaning up the last bit left. Most were out cold, drowning to death, their bodies too weakened from the blast of suiton to even consider moving to gain life giving oxygen once more. More of them were controled by Aios, her Performance, skillful art with a human body holding them and using them as further tools for her destruction, and the rest scattered to be struck down by the powerful shinobi.

"get them! Get them All for what they did to the puppies!!!!" Aios called slipping her blade between one man's ribs and pulling her puppets back. The men she'd controled with her remarkable jutsu came together, impaling themselves on each others weapons. the look on their face was priceless. The fear at the realization that this would be their end, that they would die here as enemies of themselves for the damnable crime of kicking puppies and not giving them treats was too much for them, causing them to fall down dead. None survived when their onslaught was finished. Only the four Ninja with blood soaked blades and a sense of divine judgement.

"Great job guys... But where are the puppies?"

"Bless your heart. that m'dear was a little white lie to help the cause. the important thing is we finished the mission and now it's time to get paid. Lets go dai. You did great....... Now it's money time. " Together they would walk back to Ame, stopping by the black market and gaining a rich reward for their trouble. All in a good days work for the cosplay queen of Amekagure and her puppet due.

(TWC 5602 Aios-3031 exit after he does his last 500, claiming 5k ryo, 7 stats, and 15 AP)
Daiko
Citizen

Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:08 pm
Daiko continued to fight the small amount of people, not doing nearly as much damage as the other two girls. By the looks of it, they were destroying almost everything. There was blood spraying everywhere, and the bright orange-ish red chakra signatures that were once there were long faded. He stared around at the massacred village, wondering about what had been going on. Perhaps something like this had happened to Amegakure... Shaking his head, the ninja tried to think of other things. He quickly climbed a building, looking out for where Aios and AI were. They were.. destroying everything. It was quite fun to watch, Daiko's more sociopath side coming out. He laughed slightly as the people were slaughtered by Aios' technique, finding it funny that a girl that did nothing but mess around could cause such destruction. It made him all the more happy that he had said yes to her offer to become team mates. The only thing that bothered him was a feeling in the back of his head. He had one question. Why him? Why did this girl with such immense power choose someone like him? He had hardly any techniques, nor had he even made a name for himself at that point. It was pure luck that he had met her in that field, even more so that he'd just known Ninjutsu. There were things int he world he knew it was not right to question, so he would slide it to the back of his mind, knowing about it but keeping it secret and to himself.

Hopping from roof to roof, he finally makes it down where Aios and AI were. Smiling, he thought of all the money... "Money time, hmm? That sounds great.. I wonder how much money we'll actually get from this..." He chuckles, walking towards where he knew Amegakure was. He began to run, moving at a speed of 20 toward the village. He didn't know exactly where the black market was, or how to find it. He would search around. When he searched around, he would eventually find someone where he would tell of what he did. He would be handed a bag of Ryo, and he would not known how much was in it. "So.. How much is in here?" The man chuckled, then sent Daiko away, telling him that it was plenty. Daiko got to his home which was basically a clearing in the forest, and set down the money he had earned. Setting it on the ground, he grinned. He counted all of the ryo, then jumped in excitement. He had 5000 ryo to spend, and was going to spend it like crazy. He was never good with holding his urges when shopping, and it wasn't like he was going to start anytime soon. Laughing, he stores the ryo in a safe place. It was time to go shopping on the black market.. Maybe he could get a weapon or two, maybe something else. Either way, he was about to go crazy on purchases.

[507 WC]
{3014 Total}
(6116 Mission Total)

+Dark Convergance (2000)
Trained Rock Section Cane w/ Dark Convergance (500)
+5k Ryo
+7 Stats
+15 AP

Last edited by Daiko on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum