Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Academy days (Private) Empty Academy days (Private)

Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:33 pm
Lingqi leapt from one branch to another in pursuit of the feline. What a fun mission! It wasn't everyday that she got to just fling herself through the forest chasing after an animal. Well actually that was just about every day for her, but she actually got to be paid for it this time! "I've gotcha kitty!" She shouted at the top of her lungs lunging forward towards the cat. The fiendish feline was too much for her though, and it escaped her grasp. Leaving her to face plant into the ground. Her impact tore up the ground all around her.
Her partner a girly looking guy named Butch, stopped momentarily by her before chasing after the cat again. "Did you even learn anything in the academy?" He scoffed before heading back after the cat.
As her partner left her in the dust, literally Lingqi looks off into the distance, and has flashbacks of her time in the academy.
xxxx
"Where the hell are we? What the hell was that? Who the hell am I? How the hell did we get here? Why the hell are we here?" Five key and slightly vulgar questions we'd all come to ask ourselves, as we awoke on the other side of the veil.

I felt the first breeze of creation caress my check, awakening me from my death-like slumber. The sensation was odd, and shocking. Feeling where there had been none for what felt like ages. It wasn't just the wind, I felt something else. Grass. Lush and green. Like a sumpcious carpet beneath me. I was laying down. Where?

My eyes snapped open only to snap shut just as quickly. The orange light from the setting sun forced my eyes shut. My heart began to pound. I suddenly found myself with the unsettling realization that I didn't know where I was. I opened my eyes once more, and gritted my teeth waiting for them to adjust to the blinding intensity of the dull setting star. From my back I could see a cloudless blue sky, which grew darker, and more purple with the setting of that golden eye.

Then I heard it. A noise that put an end to my slow awakening. There was a scream. Then a gasp. My gasp. My own shocked gasp. I was not alone on that grass under that sky. There was another and he was having a worse time than me. It was a boys scream, manic and desperate in the worst way. I could hear him panting, and mumbling. Worse than that, I heard others. They groaned, whispered, and sounded just as confused as I felt.

I couldn't afford to lay on my back any longer. A boy was screaming, and I was still half blinded by the sun. I began to prop myself up on my elbows. I could feel that silky grass brushing against my forearms like a lovers dress. Had the sounds of terror not disturbed me, I felt like I could have spent an eternity rubbing my cheek against those soft blades.

With a great amount of effort I pushed myself into an upright position. My muscles moaned and creak, as if covered in an age's worth of rust. It was only now that my eyes were fully adjusted to the light, and at long last I could see.

A score of teenagers were spread across a field at the mouth of a forest. All of them looking like I felt. Like they'd just awakened from a coma. Most were still laid out on their backs, their brows twitching as they slipped into consciousness. A few were like myself and had managed to pull themselves into a sitting position.

There were at least forty of us. Just on the outside of some Brooding forest, some were even propped up against trees. The field it's self was nondescript, a few hundred yards of empty grassland. Beyond that, salvation. Some kind a building. Tall and beige. The survival part of my brain told me 'Hey now, there's a place you want to be. Only problem was that my legs felt like jelly filled bags. I couldn't even stand at the moment. No There was only one who was able to get himself up onto his feet and walk around, the screamer.

A tall lanky kid with glasses, and hair like coal. "Where the hell are we?" He screamed. His chested heaved up and down and his breath was labored.

I never learned his name but that was the first in a long list of questions we'd all come to ask.

I found strength in my legs. Watching him freak out like that, I wanted to do something. Wanted to put my hand on his shoulder and calm him. Slowly and shakily I rose to my feet. I felt like a toddler. Those first steps aren't as easy as you may think. I wondered how this boy had managed it. Maybe all that adrenaline was helping him out. I whished I'd had that. With all that was going on I felt inexplicably calm. Even when there was a voice in the back of my mind that was telling me something I didn't want to think about. That I don't know where I am, and I don't know who I am.

For that moment at least I was able to push that voice to the back of my mind. The boy was only ten feet from me, and I had long legs. I only had to make a few steps to make it to him. I just had to remember how to walk. One foot, and then the other. One foot, and then the other. One foot, and then the other.

That was my mantra. I threw my right foot out in front of me and crashed down on it. Then did the same with my left. Suddenly I was that much closer to the boy. I could almost touch him. I reached my arm out, and took another step. This time it was almost graceful. Just a few more feet. Left foot right, left foot. I was just inches from his shoulder just inches from comforting him.
Then he fixed me with those wide blue eyes. They were so filled with terror and confusion. They were so big and vulnerable. I was so enamered with his almost palpable fear that I didn't notice his fist flying into my jaw.

Now the kid was a scrawny little twig, but in my state he might as well been the heavy weight champion of the world. When his boney fist made contact with my jaw I crumpled to the ground. I felt the heat radiate from my jaw into my neck and skull. I was only vaguely aware of him dropping his knee into my stomach. "Where are we?" He mumbled manically. I opened my mouth to say something, I don't' know what. Then he punched me.

I could taste blood. That rich metallic tang. I could taste it running down my tongue, and pulling in the back of my throat. I didn't want to swallow, but I didn't want to gurgle on it either. I was so overwhelmed by my newest sense awakening that I hardly paid any attention to the boy throttling me.

Fingers around my throat, a ringing in my ear, blood in my mouth, and a familiar darkness was creeping into  the edges of my vision. I was in danger of returning to that coma I'd just awoken from. I can't read lips ,but I was sure that he was still screaming his questions at him. If only the ringing in my ears wasn't so loud, maybe I would have heard them.

Then I felt those fingers being torn away from my throat, and my assailant being thrown off of me. I wasn't in the state of mind to question why. I could only gasp wildly as I forced as much air into my lungs as possible. The darkness at the edge of my vision began to recede. "What's wrong with you?" I heard being yelled over the ringing in my ears.

I forced myself onto my side, so I could see what was happening. I moaned silently as I felt a small stream of crimson spit drool out of my mouth. Directly in front of me there was a pair legs covered in blond hairs. The legs feet were stuffed into a pair of leather flip flops. Then further out from those legs was my assailant. That skinny terrified boy, scooting himself away from whoever my hero was. I shifted my head ever so slightly so I could get a look at my hero. Khaki shorts, and an orange Hawaiian shirt stretched across wide shoulders. "You were going to kill her!"

The boy kept on crawling backwards like a naughty dog. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He whimpered. "Where am I? Where am I? Where am I?" He kept repeating it over and over, as he crawled further and further away from us. Until his back came into contract with a tree and he let out a terrible shriek. "I can't remember anything!" he cried out in shock.

His own scream awakened that voice in the back of my head. This time it was louder and more persistant. It kept on repeating one terrifying question. 'Who are you? Who are you? Who the hell are you?' I heard the voice screaming this into my mind. Which each utterance I felt something growing in the pit of my stomach. It was that same palpable terror that they boy was overcome with. The terror was overflowing from my stomach and spreading through my body.

I heard a growl from the treeline. If the voice in my head, and the ringing in my ears weren't so lound I would have given it a thought.

I closed my eyes, pluged my ears, and held my breath. 'Shut up. shut up. I don't know. shut up!' I had to shut it out, and shut it up. Couldn't think about that. I wasn't safe. It was getting dark. Couldn't let the terror rule me. Not yet, maybe later. not out here with the people. Maybe when I'm alone. Not with that kid. My throat was raw, and the taste of iron was making me sick.

I crawled up to my knees, and shoved the voice back into the void.

I got to my feet. The second time was harder than the first. My throbbing head wanted to pull me to the ground. I placed my hand on my hero's shoulder. Whether it was in thanks or for support I couldn't' tell.

He craned his neck to look at me. Short blond hair, and small brown eyes. A wide smile that stretched from ear to ear. "You okay?" His voice was soft, calming. Maybe because it was the fist voice I heard that wasn't screaming.

I nodded in the affirmative, and gave him a weak toothy smile. My teeth were dyed red from the blood. I broke contact with him and took a step backwards. They boy was still screaming. My head felt like it was going to split in two I couldn't take it.

Like a low thunder on the horizon I heard the growling again. This time I had the consciousness to head that call. "What was that?"  I tried to croak out, but I couldn't find my voice.

There was a loud rustling from the forest. "What was that?" Some girl called out. A good ten seconds after me I might add.

My hero and I both took a few steps back. The boy however still kept on screaming his head off. Shut up, shut up. I still wonder what drove the boy to his madness. A panic attack? Did he know what was coming? Was he already insane. I couldnt' say. Not with any certainty.

What I do know however his how he met his end.

Out from the edge of the forest came a predator. It appeared only thirty feet to my left, and I could feel the stares of the others on the beast. It walked out with a sort of cockiness. It's four bizarrely muscular legs carried it out silently from the underbrush. It was a monstrous lion creature, with angry red fur. The mane was made of long spindly bards like those on a lion fish.

I felt myself freeze. As this creature coolly made it's way to the screaming boy. It's toothy maw pulled back into a snare, as it came closer.

The boys screaming only got more feverish as the thing approached. It was pure blind terror now as this creature made a B-line for him.

The Beast reared back on it's hind legs and stood at a foot teen feet tall. It's barbed filled mane fanned out like the hood of a lizard. Then it roared an ungodly cacophony of raged filled screams that made the ground under my feet quake.

Hell no.

I may have only learned how to walk a few minutes ago, but this thing was more than a good reason to learn how to run. I turned around and bolted. I didn't know where I was going, but it was away from that thing! As I turned I realized that everyone else had, had a similar idea. Only they'd had it much earlier. They were hundreds of feet ahead of me. I could even spot the orange shirt of my hero making a B-line for the concrete building.

I took my first step towards that building with a comfortable ease. It was like I'd been running my whole life. Good lord what if I was an Olympian, that'd be amazing. From behind me I could still hear the screaming. Only now it wasn't so much screaming, as horrible gurgling death throes. Talk about motivation.

I darted, dash, sprung, sprinted, shot, whizzed, and tore my way across that field. Clumps of grass and dirt flew out from under my feet. On the horizon was that building. Grey, and angular. Yet it shone with all the hope, and glory that a place of sanctuary could. Inside that building I could finally freak out. Away from that demon. That's be nice. A good long mental breakdown. Like that boy's, only quitter.  Maybe I'd cry. Who knows? I feel like mental break downs should be a spur of the moment thing.

Beneath my feet the ground turned hard. The well manicured grass gave way to concrete, and nature became human engineering. I, and the rest of the kids found ourselves faced with a huge flight of squares. In my humble opinion these stairs seemed to match those found on a mayan pyramid. They were twenty feet wide and reach twenty feet into the sky. On either side were tall imposing walls, which I'd later discovered were actually planters. They made up a padio that over looked the fields, and forest.

For many of kids this signaled a good spot to rest. Behind us the beast was gone, along with the screamer. The stairs were tall and the run was long, but I pushed on. My lungs burned, my legs yelled horrible names at me, but I pushed on. Me and a few others. I could see of flash of orange to my left, and up ahead of me I could see a pair of feels clicking tiredly up the steps.

Until 'snap'. One of those blue heels bent awkwardly on the step, and the girl in them lurched backwards. She was like an avalanche coming right at me. A tumbling mass of silky black hair, and plaid blue cloth. It was like I was playing Donkey Kong. I was the plumber, and she was my barrel.

Jumping would have been such an easy solution, but not today. As she came tumbling towards me I bent forward, and scooped her up into my arms. Doubtless in the dwindling light I looked absolutely heroic. The Damsal was in my hands, the wind blew through my hair, and my godlike muscles bulged. All I needed was a flock of doves to fly over me.

I gritted my teeth, and did all I could not to fall down the stairs myself. I was half tempted to drop the girl. God she was heavy.

Maybe I would have too. Maybe I would have if she didn't look at me with those eyes of onyx. Those glassy orbs renewed my sense of altruism. That compassion had gotten me strangled earlier, but now it'd earned me the shy smile of a pretty girl. I call that an even trade.

Her stony eyes disengaged with my own as she turned her head aside. "Sorry." She grimaced. "I'm not used to running in heels."

"Neither am I." My lack of identity didn't stop me from being charming.

Her wide lips cracked into a slight smile. Her eyes kind of crinkled when she smiled. I like that. Her face grew troubled again, all too soon for my taste. A storm grew over her face. She was thinking of the boy, and the beast. I could tell. Those screams still hung heavy in the air. "What the Hell was that thing?"

"A Genjutsu." announce a gruff voice from the patio above us. Collectivley we all craned our heads upwards to see a man in a green flak vest smoking himself a cig, and looking down upon us all like some all mighty god. The new arrival took a final drag from his sig and flickd it off into the distance. Then with his fingers he performed a seal, dispelling the illusion they'd all bee caught in. Like the dissaperance of a shimmering illusions on the surface of water, the enviorment they'd been trapped in vanished. Replaced instead with the much more mundane surroundings of an everyday class room. Better yet I could feel my memories flooding back into my had Lingqiis such a pretty nae, could I forget something like tht. Genjutsu I guess. For the final pleasant surprise I was glad to learn that all o my wounds had been completely healed. No signs of my brutal thrashing or strangling could e seen on my beautiful boy. We were all sitting a normal wooden desks with plastic seats.

"So that was all just a big genjutsu?" Asked the boy in the orange shirt. IT was good to see that  I'd at least not imagined all of it. His shirt was indeed, and that face was indeed the face of a hero.

"That is correct." The Proctor announced looking out over the class. "Genjutsu is one of the most powerful techniques a ninja can have. It can created Illusions and even alter memories when you're under it's spell. That Genjutsu lasted for only two minutes, but it felt like more in your minds. That's why if you ever find yourself in a situation that is too strange to be true you must remember that..."

Then I just started to kind of drift off. "
xxxxx

Lingqi looked at the cashier who'd been checking her out. He had a horrified look on his face, and behind here were at least twelve people impatiently waiting for her to pay for her groceries. "I'm sorry what was the question."

The cashier gave her a frazzled look. "How was your day!"

"Well I told ya!"

xxxxx I Did this section in a different Program, Which is why the format is different xxx

It was dark and the atmosphere was thick. there was a great roar from just beyond the velvet curtains just feet away from Ling. All she could do was stand there and chew her nails, a nervous habit, one she hadn't really known about until recently. Now her nails were just
mangled stumps. Just a few little words, that's all she had to say, then she'd scurry off, mission accomplished. she spat a little shard of her nail onto the floor and closed her eyes. Music was lightly playing over the speakers, something creepy, an organ and this squawking little violin. It wasn't very calming, definitely not what Ling needed right now.
the curtains slowly rolled open, their ungreased wheels moaning the whole way across the Leaf Academy stage. A hush fell over the crowd. the stage lights clicked on like tiny little suns, bathing the stage in a warm orange light. Ling was in the middle of it, the lone figure in an otherwise dark and empty world. her brown hair was messy and tangled. her nig blue eyes darted from place to place as if she was searching for something. then the shouting started, angry upset shouting about her! they were coming for her. Big angry men were coming to grab her and wrestle her away.her friends were right. Ther was stupid! she should have listened to them from day one. If she had she wouldn't be shere now. she'd be living a nice normal life!
the shouting got louder, closer. she didn't know what to do. she started to pace along the stage. she flailed her arms, like some lunatic. Those people in the audience, they all squirmed uncomfortably. God they were all watching her, judging her! they didn't want her there, didn't want to shear what she had to say. What was happening? Ling threw herself on floor and let out a loud shriek that echoed through the audience. Lingqi was such a good acotor.
xxx
Granite, how about some nice solid Ganite. Granite. It all started with a
black granite wall at Raven Wood Academy. A nice big black slab of it that
echoed when tennis balls bounced off of it, with a satisfying thump. You'd throw
the ball, thump. You'd catch it and throw it again. then before you knew it, you
were lost in the rhythm of it all. You forgot about your worries and your woes
and just toss the ball.
the weather was perfectly matcshed to Ling's mood. It was hot and damp it'd
been raining all day and wasn't showing any sign of cheering up anytime soon.
the gray clouds hung close to the earth like a thick sky-blanket. Ling let out
what must have been her fifth sigh of the hour. the tennis ball was soaked all
the way through now, and squished every time she grabbed it. Squish, thump,
squish, thump. Every time she chucked the ball at the wall she'd pretend it was
Jessie's shead. Jessie with the crooked smile and the button nose. Thump, squish,
thump, squish.
It'd been what, an hour since Jessie dumped her and she wasn't taking it so
well. Obviously, she was sitting in mud. Mud. Not just wet soil, mud, deep and
slippery. Thump, squish. Kind of pathetic. Usually Ling was pretty resistant to the woes of being down, but today it seemed that even she got a chance to feel blue.
Enter sigh number six, stage left.
That was her. That was our heroine, the lonely guy in the mud. hero's don't sit
in the mud! they slay dragons! Ling wasn't slaying dragons! she wasn't doing
anything except ruining her pants. she was a student at The Leaf Academy! Ninjas
weren't sad sacs! Ninjas didn't sit in the mud! Ravens took thier life by the
steering wheel and told it what to do! If a Ninja willed it, it could turn lead
to gold.
Even on the dark and dull afternoon of a girls's broken heart the winds of fate
still blow posters into the faces of the needy. the Flier of Fate smacked Ling
right in her miserable little face. Smack! Fate looked awfully boring. Plane
white paper, all Times New Roman, and black ink. "SSS!" the flier screamed in
all caps. "Feeling down? Been kicked around? Come to us and you'll be safe and
sound!" Horrible rhymes aside, it made her smile. Thump, squish. "Come visit if
you need a shoulder to cry on. K-11. Welp that was that. In an instant Lings quick bout of sorry was gone with the wind never to return. That'd been awfully easy. It was awfully hard to keep ling down. Just distract her with something shiny and the problem jus seemed to float away.
Now Ling was a Rentei. she didn't cry, no matter what! Ther flier was insulting
her family honour! Thump, squish. Thump, squish. she was bouncing that ball
against K building. Thump, squish. she probably was bouncing her ball against
K-ll at ther very moment. Thump, squish, thump, squish, thump, squish. the thump
squishes were coming much faster now. Each thump against the wall was building
her up, giving her momentum. Suddenly sitting in a puddle of mud wasn't as
appealing as it was before. she had a place to go now, a goal, a quest! she was a
mighty warrior off to slay the dragon! Thump! Splat! the tennis ball splattered
into the mud. Ling didn't care though. she was marching into K building, ready
to storm K-11. she didn't even care about the mud dripping from her pants.
That of course didn't mean that other people didn't, the Director of SSS for
instance. "Hon, you've got mud on your pants." She was a tall woman, very
muscular with nice blonde curls falling over her shoulders. She ruled the small
kingdom of K-ll, an empty and desolate land. It's only landmark was the folding
chair she was sitting on. there wasn't even a window, it looked like a room they
kept crazy people in. It was little more than a janitor's closet. "So What can
SSS do for ya?" She had a slight twang to her voice. she was definitely from
south of somewhere. "We don't do laundry, if that's what you're here for."
"Oh um." Ling wasn't too sure about this place. A club had to have members.
There place had one woman in one chair. she wouldn't be surprised if the door
locked behind her and the floor dropped out from under her. Good lord what if
this was all a trap to steal her organs? Hey eyes! Her beautiful Rentei eyes! "What is this place." That was a normal question to as right?
"the Student Sanity Society! Song Cunningham at your service." Song sang.
"For all your therapeutic needs." You'd never heard therapy advertised so
well.
"Not much of a society." Ling grumbled. A society had to have people. there
were no people! she couldn't get over it. there were always people in The Academy.
You couldn't escape from them! In the Dorms, in the courtyard, on the roof.
Sometimes it felt like they had a higher population density than Kumo.
Song stashed her phone into her big leather purse. "What does that say about
a person visiting it?" her voice was honey sweet, but you could hear her
irritation.
"Sorry." Ling stuffed her fists into her pockets. there was mud in the
bottom of them.  "Can you just give me the run down of the club."
Song looked absolutely terrified. "You don't want to join do you?"
Ling was confused. She didn't want new members?
"No, no. I'm just stalling. Never done anything like this you know?"
Song went wide eyed like she'd just seen a puppy. "Aww don't worry Hon. Take
your time."
Okay so maybe she wasn't a crazy organ harvester. Maybe she was a sweet lil'
southern bell, here to help her in her time of need. her curly haired fairy
godmother. Yeah that would be nice. "So how about that run down, just until I
can compose my thoughts?"
"Sure thing." she winked "SSS is a group of student counselors. Students can
come to us when they are stressed out and sad and we can help them out. Talk
them off the ledge." she let out a little smile, which made Ling smile. Oh yeah
she was a sweety.
"Wow, good for you." It certainly sounded impressive.
then she leaned in close to her, ready to share a secret. "the real reason is
that, that description sounds great on a college resume', and me being the
leader of it? Even better. That'd be a lot of work though. Ya know? I'd have to
listen to people crying to me everyday! So I run this little tax shelter. It's a
club, it's community service, and I hardly have to do anything! I just sit in
here for one hour every day doctor a few documents, and everything's fine!"
 "Well that's just great! I'm getting emotional support from a con artist,
and a lazy one at that!. So you're not going to help me?"
"Well of course I am sugar!" she jumped out of her chair. "the SSS mission
statement is to help all those who come to us. I signed that myself!" she seemed
so passionate. "And you my friend look very needy."
she started digging though her purse. "Now take a seat, your session starts
now!" she sat down in her chair and brought out a fresh notebook.
When she said take a seat, she obviously meant on the floor, unless she had
invisible seats scattered around the room, so Ling just laid down at sher feet,
hands on her stomach. her dirty pants were smearing the floor. "Alright
so..."
"Name please."
"Oh, Lingqi Rentei. Tonight I was suppose to got out..."
"the curious case of Lingqi." Song spoke as she wrote down a tittle
on sher notebook. "the first human to enter the club since it's conception." she
added with a whisper.
Ling now had more questions than answers she was her first patient? Oh it
just keeps getting better and better!
 "Start when your ready."
Start when you're ready? Like she had any right to tell her what to do! there
was no way in Santa Fe that she was going to spill her guts to this loon! "My
girl friend dumped me today." Well maybe she would spill a little.
Song sighed. It wasn't an 'aww so sad' sigh. It was a 'really, Ling that's
what you're here for' sigh. "I've had this club up for a year, and the first
problem I get is someone whining about their relationship? I wanted to help the
world!"
she was the worst! Who says something like that? If anything she'd started
feeling worse since she entered this dank little shack. This girl must be some
sort of demon, feeding off her negative emotions. "Are you going to help me or
not?" she practically wherpered that. Lingqi Rentei was on the verge of tears.
Oh dear. she was always so strong. A rock almost, sturdy and unmovable. Now she
was just so swamped in emotion. she felt like she was up to her nose in water.

"Sorry." Song didn't realize what she was doing to her. Didn't realize how
insensitive she was being. the Cunningham's were never really one's to spare
feelings, but she didn't think that was much of an excuse. "Please tell me
what's on your mind. I really want to know."
"I broke up with my girlfriend today. Well she broke up with me." It wasn't
easy to say. It's was only an hour ago. If it was a cut it wouldn't even be
scabbed over yet. In her head Ling started counting tiles as she spoke, 1,2,3.
"We pretty much spent every hour of every day together, and now I'm all alone
and I don't know what to do with myself. Weirder still I can't even manage to be upset about it! I recognize that it's a sad situation, and I'll miss her, but I don't feel any diffrent."32 tiles on the ceiling.
"Well Hon. This sort of thing just happens. It's not fair that someone has to
get hurt, but it happens." Song had never felt so defeated in her whole life.
she'd never failed at anything, and if this little twerp didn't leave here at
least slightly happier than when she entered, that streak was going to be done
with. "I can't help you get over her Hon, that's up to you. But...." there was a
little glimmer, in Song's green eyes. "...I can help you get your mind off of
it." Ling's ears pricked up. "It sounds to me like you dread all the free time
you're going to have now. So join a club! Those are wonderful time sinks. Who
knows you may even meet a new gal there!"
That didn't sound half bad actually. "Can I join this club?" Despite her
being an insensitive little number, she liked Song and she wouldn't mind spending
a few hours with her everyday.
"Oh no." there was a tiny blush on those tanned checks. "The club isn't, um
time sinky enough. Only open an hour a day! Four to five. Besides if you'd join,
then it might become an actual club, with actual work involved! Sorry kid I
don't care how much help you need, that's not happening." she gave her a smile.
"You want a fun club don't you? Pick a sport, or join a band. the wall outside
is covered with posters from every club, pick one, and have fun!"
"But what..?" Ling had so many questions, but Song was lightly shoving her
out the door.
"Good luck Hon!" It was 5:07 she went seven minutes past closing time for
her. she must have really liked her!
K building is the Klub Building. Pretty much every activity with which the
human race could possibly occupy it's time had a place in the building. From
science to chess, engineering to basket weaving. Down the length of main
hall ,each of those clubs posted pictures and fliers of their club on sheets of
neon colored paper. It was like walking down a kaleidoscope.
Every decision you make in life splits the universe, one for each possibility
you could have chosen. Now there was a thousand posters in that hallway and a
thousand possible universes, but Ling chose one. One blue poster with a certain Hokage on
it. "Tobirama." the poster whispered it's siren's song into Ling's ear.
"Auditions for the school play this Wednesday in R1 'the black box'. 4-6." Ling
couldn't stop the stupid little grin that was creeping up her face when she read
that. There was just something about it that sounded so right.Lingqi didn't really tell too many people this, but. Oh my gosh. She was a total Tobirama fan girl! Squeee. She loved him so freaking much it hurt. He was a water user just like her, which she absolutely awesome! Plus he had the calm cool and collected thing going for him. Something that was utterly foreign to Ling and everything she stood for. Which made her love it! If there was going to be a play about her future husband then she was going to be apart of it. Ever mind that he is dead.

[TWC 5818, sorry for that weird format change. >.> Wordpad]
Claiming 29 stats. 750 words to awaken stage one Rentei, and 5000 for jutsu and such.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Academy days (Private) Empty Re: Academy days (Private)

Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:20 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum