Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13700

Family Dinner (P, NK) Empty Family Dinner (P, NK)

Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:36 am
“Your uncle is on his way.” Masato heard the voice of his elderly father echo down the halls and through the door into his room. Masato was the only one of his siblings that still lived with his father, but he did it to take care of him rather than because he did not have the means to get a house of his own. Most of Masato’s siblings were close to middle aged anyway, they had their own problems to worry about such as their own kids, or in the case of Masato’s eldest brother he had to mourn the loss of his son, and so soon after he had been forced to kill his own wife in the purge. Masato was young and had few duties beyond recording and studying the clan’s history, so he had taken it upon himself to help care for his aging father.

Masato put his book down and found some nice clothes to get dressed in for the dinner his father had arranged. Akashingo was the name of the uncle that was visiting, a man who had done well as an assassin within the clan, performing the true job that their family had taken on. Masato himself didn’t like violence that much, and at an early age managed to convince his father that he would be better off as a scholar rather than a shinobi. It was an important job and Masato loved it, but the slaying of shinobi was what needed to happen if the Akari’s vision of peace could ever be fulfilled.

Masato sat with his knees tucked beneath him at the table, his father preferred to eat more traditionally, “So, is uncle here just for dinner?” Masato didn’t normally like to pry, but it was uncommon for his uncle to visit and he was curious. He liked to know his father’s business, being a scholar of the clan’s history he wanted to know what the current head of the clan was doing.

His father gave Masato a look that implied he didn’t appreciate the inquiry, however when he spoke there was no hint of any such emotion, “I desire for you uncle to join Konoha in a more official capacity. With Hasashi dead we are lacking shinobi, we have less eyes and ears within the villages military. Your uncle has traveled far and wide, perhaps the Konoha nin might seek to make use of his knowledge after he has joined their ranks, and perhaps we can get further glimpse into their foreign policy.”

In the past, the Akari clan always tried to pay attention to the tensions between villages and their plans in relation to them. If they could spark tension, or even better war, between other countries that would severely diminish the population of shinobi on both sides, so long as the war wasn’t prolonged enough that the sides had to start focusing on recruiting.

Masato nodded to his father after the elderly man finished speaking, doing so as a way of thanking him for entrusting him with the information. The two then waited quietly for Masato’s uncle to arrive, which would hopefuly be shortly.
Shipka
Shipka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7500

Family Dinner (P, NK) Empty Re: Family Dinner (P, NK)

Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:21 am
Click.......click.......click.......click

The rhythmic sound could be heard throughout the almost deserted streets.  The pacing...militaristic.  Each click perfectly separated by long strides without any deviation.  As the man moved, his eyes appeared to be closed however he never made even the slightest swerve with his pace, so to say he wasn't paying attention to his actions would be a foolish statement.  

If one gazed at the man they would see an elderly gentleman well dressed.  His robes hung from his body well pressed and clean.  The Akari sigil emblazoned on his back in red, being made all the brighter by the blacks and whites of the rest of his clothes.  In his right hand a walking stick that was the source of the clicking that could be heard against the cobblestone.  

The evening was coming to a close, and as such many of the shops were closing down for the day as children and workers made their way to their homes.  Akashingo had been summoned to his brothers house for dinner.  Apparently, it was to be important.  His brother's message had said he had a new mission for him, one that would assist with molding the clans future.  Had this not always been the burden of Akashingo?  To take the clan upon his shoulders, to trudge against the wilderness to the clan would always remain safe and strong.  Each mission, each duty had been carried out with swiftness and success unparallelled by any before him.  It was why he had been invited to sit on the council over 30 years ago, the youngest member ever to have achieved such a right.  It was the reason at the age of 61 he was still receiving missions the youth of his family were unprepared for.

His pride in this was unparalleled.  The light of the Akari shown bright within Akashingo, and he strove each day for that light to bathe the world.  His steps soon found him outside of his brothers home.  A simple structure, but in its simplicity was elegance.  As he made his way to the front door he gave it a short rap with the back of his hand.  It was only a short time later that he was met, and led to the table.

Striding into the room, his eyes would find his brother.  Leaning forward, he would bow in respect to the clan head, his older brother.  "I trust I find you well Akarui."  He would say.  His voice almost didn't suit him.  It was the loud strong voice of someone at least half his age.  A voice certain in its words.  Finding a seat across from his brother he would make himself comfortable.  Apparently it had been just in time, for as he sat the food began to be brought forth, or perhaps they had been specifically awaiting him.  

In this time, he had not glanced at Masato, though he had noted his presence.  Akashingo had not had much to do with his nephew until now.  Though Akashingo was often brought away from the family, and therefore many of the youth did not know much about him except for what the elders has spoken of.  His hands remained solid and still on his lap until his brother had reached and filled his plate first.  Only then did Akashingo begin to fill his own plate.  As he did he posed the real question on his mind.  "How fairs the clan Akarui?  What is it the family needs of me?" Straight to the point. Some considered this a bad habit, but it was the way Akashingo had always lived his life.

As he spoke one of the servers moved by him.  As she did, the tea light on her tray threw Akashingo's into light.  As it did the scars that littered his body became slightly evident.  His forearms were almost nothing but crosses and thin white lines of countless cuts.  His face had a large X across it.  The lines moving just under his left eye, and across the bridge of his nose.  Whether a trick of the light, or subconscious though.......these marks were in no way attempted to be hidden.  Instead, remained straight backed his head high.  These marks were badges of honor, and to hide ones honor was condemnable.

(719)
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13700

Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:20 pm
Akarui nodded to his brother, bowing from his seated position to return the courtesy. It had been years since he had seen his younger brother, who had continued to take the hands on approach to dealing with shinobi while Akarui and the others of their generation had started to settle down. He had traveled far and wide to cleanse the world of dangerous shinobi and other enemies of the clan, had always put his duty over his personnel desires, a perfect candidate for Akarui and the rest of the elders plan. To infiltrate the villages higher ups, if they made use of his knowledge of other villages perhaps Akarui's brother could better discern the intentions of Konoha and make plans around them.

"Yes I am doing well, all things considered. How have your travels been?" Akarui's voice was not as youthful as his younger brothers, it had lost much of its strength long ago.Old age was beginning to catch up with Akarui, he couldn't even take care of himself anymore, evident by his son having returned to live with him in order to take care of him. The waiters came and served their food in silence, before quickly leaving in order to leave the three Akari in privacy.

It was then that Akarui reached for his food, Masato and Akishingo following suit. Masato filled up his plate quietly as he waited for the two elders to talk, not wanting to distract them as they talked about important clan business. It was then that Akishingo talked, voicing his questions about the reason Akarui sent for him.

Akarui paused a moment, mid picking up a piece of meat, as he processed the sudden question, before resuming filling up his plate.

"My firstborn's son is dead. This has caused two problems for the family, and you are the only one I feel I can trust with this mission." He took a few breathes before continuing, as though the effort had left him winded, "We need an Akari to infiltrate the higher divisions of Konoha and give us information on them. My grandson was meant to do that, his father had trained him daily to be the perfect assassin in hopes that perhaps the Hokage would one day select him for Anbu, but he is gone. I need you to join Konoha as an official shinobi and rise through the ranks, gain as much information as you can." His voice lost power as he continued, and he started coughing as he finished those last words.

"My first born will *cough* be in power soon, he *cough* will need as much information as he can get for when he becomes he clan head." After this sentence Akarui coughed a few more times, the noise growing loud for a moment, prompting Masato to begin standing. Akarui raised his hand to stop him however, and the coughing ceased.

"My firstborn has no heir, and no wife to give him another. Others within the clan may view this as an opportunity to shake up the line of succession." Akarui looked towards Masato a moment before speaking again, "My children, not many of them chose to be fighters. Masato sought to be a scholar, my firstborn a teacher of the shinobi arts rather than someone who specialized in them. My middle born, perhaps he could take care of himself, but brother... I need you to protect my family when I pass."
Shipka
Shipka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7500

Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:03 pm
"They have as they always have been. I have brought the light of the Akari to the shadows.......and seen the light of our enemies extinguished." His voice even slow, confident. His missions were like a job, carried out with the expertise of an artisan. He spoke of the slaying of a thousand enemies the same way a ship builder might comment on the one thousandth skimmer he had built.

As the food was delivered, and he began to eat he listened to each of his brothers words. Each one filled him with sadness however as he looked at what his brother had become. He was 7 years younger than his brother and yet the difference seemed that of decades. His brother was frail, his skin like paper. His voice had begun to loose the strength it once had to bellow over crowds. At times his brother displayed weakness Akashingo's own eyes would find his plate, not allowing his brothers shame to come into his view.

As his brother recounted the current tragedy that had befallen the main family Aka's own mind drifted to that dark time. Looking at his hands, the darkened skin no longer was blemished with the blood of his family, but he still could see it with his minds eye. It had been necessary, but that had not made it easy. He would do whatever the family needed however, no matter the consequence. If there was a hell after this world as some believed.....Akashingo knew it was were he must end up. So much blood, so many bodies lie in his wake, and so many more lay ahead. However.....it was the family that mattered, his soul could endure any punishment for that.

"May that time be long in the future. However......You already know the answer. My life, my body, my very soul is an Akari to the core. At any time, I will lay all on the line to protect this family and see it elevated. Name the duty you need, and see it done with unparallelled efficiency." His voice was loud and strong, that of a young man. It was his conviction that kept him young, he knew it to be true. When he had a passable protector to pass on his duties.....then he would grow old. Until then he would shoulder this weight and any that follows.

He had the feeling this was going to be a more personal request. Why else bring him here. It could not be to just tell him to protect the family, as that was done without saying. As this thought crossed his mind, he looked briefly at Masato. The boy had the body of a scholar, and was no more a shinobi than a regular civilian from what he knew about him.

He could never understand why a healthy male would choose the life of anything other than an enforcer. It was beyond his reach, though his own son had chosen such a path. A disappointment that he had to endure and still endured. If there was a hell after this world as some believed.....Akashingo knew it was were he must end up. So much blood, so many bodies lie in his wake, and so many more lay ahead. However.....it was the family that mattered, his soul could endure any punishment for that. It was his duty and his alone, so if others choose other jobs then they would still be safe.

His musing continued in his head as he reflected on the clan and its life, though his mind stayed sharp awaiting his brothers voice. This build up meant the task before him would most likely be different from all others, he awaited the challenge.

(TWC=1343)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum