Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Could this be it?

+8
Naoki Gekou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Angel Aburame
Akihana Akari
Shitai Orochi
Echo Uchiha
Takeshiyama
Youka
12 posters
Go down
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Could this be it? - Page 5 Empty Re: Could this be it?

Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:25 pm
((hhheeeyy youka. so, you can only use one of those passive skills at a time =3 it doesnt matter for calc cuz ur still fine i believe just thought i'd point that out also the skills can only buff by 10 as per the rules change whiiiiccchhh i reminded you you need to edit(still shouldn't effect your survival) ))
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:57 am
[Ok I'ts really late but I don't want to get timed out which would be a sucky way to lose this discussion.  But I am on my phone so I can't make this too long of a message and I would appreciate us talking this through to see how it should actually happen.  please give me another day to get to my computer.]
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:32 am
[Okay well I have stated many things not all of which are being addressed.  unfortunately this thing just comes down to an issue of speed that the rules don't cover and is simply going to be filed under the common sense rule.  however again as speeds are not remote ly following the common sense rule it may just come down to judgement call by a mod as I have explained everything I can think of.  I understand the miss understanding about the material of my weapon was just a stickler for details kind of thing.  It showed he had no respect for my character that he didn't even bother looking up the weapon.  But it matters little as it seems that that is not something that is able to be manipulated by me.  However my reflexes and my attack again would be faster the blow landing as he didn't mention anything about avoiding it.  it comes down to whether or not the blow would land faster than he would be able to use, move and detonate the sunfly.  The reason that I stated that the sunfly had a speed of 50 when it was created was because of the wording he used said the sunfly would be imbued with the spacetime ability after he used the jutsu.  This however due to the way we rp can be read two different ways.  I read it one way he meant it the other.  mistakes are made all around.  I would like to point out though that you tried to do something after failing to do what you planned however I acted and carried out an attack that I was prepared to do when your clone disappeared.  logically if only based on how reaction time really works I would attack MUUUUCH faster than you would be able to attack.  however as it is I'm only attacking fast than you because that is how the rules work.  I attack faster and the blow is dealt faster.  if we did real world math the numbers would be ridiculously in my favor.  BUT again site rules.  So this is what has to happen.  Naoki body flickers and casts five element seal.  you have no choice as you do it before I and therefore you react and I confirm that you did it.  same time your doing that I attack as you touch me.  The summoning of my puppet happens as you touch me and use FIve elemnts seal as that is stated as happening while I attack with my sword as well as me doing the seals for body flicker  I don't flicker before landing the attack as I can't.  I wait to land the attack before going.  What I stated was if he is able to fire off the explosion AFTER he dies I would already be moving away.  My arguement is based on me landing the blow before the explosion damages me to the extent that I can't preform my actions.  again a lot of variables not taken into acount in the rules.]
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:44 pm
[
Aight, these seem to be the questions where we conflict:

First - If I can change the jutsu clone uses when he touches the tail instead of her back that he expects. You claim I can't and I - the opposite. This one looks rather simple to me, your claim is essentially equivalent to me claiming you continue to do what you wrote in the first post of combat (extending threads to attach them to all three and all that) because you already wrote it despite my clone jumping at you and changing the situation. This is essence of timeline manip - that you can change your actions if the situation in which they are performed is changed.

Second - If the tail hits the clone before the sunfly goes off. Let me just cut past the unneeded parts and note that the Tail is a weapon, not a puppet and as such moves at your chakra stat of 125, which is the same speed as the sunfly. So, the only question here is the distance they need to travel. I am assuming you are tearing the tail through your cloak, which hides it, to go for the shortest distance to clone's head, which is length of an extended arm, which is about a meter. The distance the sunfly has to travel would be the thickness of the tail that blocked the hand and any other clothes/equipment there is between clone's hand and Angel's back. I stated it to be 3cm, but that is as far as I know and only a guess on Tail's thickness because the app does not state that either. But whatever stuff you have there, it would be majorly unrealistic that it's anywhere close to one meter thick.

Last would be the smaller parts of you twisting the timeline. Such as saying you respond to the clone disappearing, when you had already stated that the flicker and him touching you happens before Angel can react. Which leads to contradiction when you say that you attack at the same time as the clone touches you, as that would be what you are reacting to (along with his chakra appearing behind you). It would also contradict to the tail blocking his touch prior to launching the attack.

I hope this will help conclude the whole ordeal. That we can reach a decision without involving the mods.
]
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:57 am
[
Think it was ample time to make a response. Claiming my last IC post going through: Angel is knocked out by the sunfly and is then marked by the clone with a mark seal, while the others teleport out.

Exit, 1253 w., +6 stats for Vigil, +600 ryo for Naoki
1253 words towards learning Three Wheel Embodiments
Teleporting to Shima, formerly
]
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:11 am
[If I may vouch for her, she's extremely busy with other things in her life. Even if it is an ample time to make a response, you have to understand that people do have lives outside of this forum and that 4 days sometimes isn't enough. She should be back around tomorrow or maybe even earlier, you should try to check when she was last online. She wasn't even online to read your post in the first place, I'm stepping in because it's unfair to assume that she has absolutely no life out of this.]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:43 am
[Mmk, gonna go ahead and give her a one day grace period since we all know how this goes sometimes. I'm going to assume one more day shouldn't be too damaging to your experience Yousei.

- Battle Mod/Admin.]
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:30 pm
[hey guys sorry about not posting sooner.  my computer died...like all the way.  I have lots of things going wrong in my life.  this was the last topic I was in before I could feel safe about trying to straighten things out.  as all you know this topic has been going on for quite a while and just recently started actually keeping pace.  that being said I will respond.

ok in regards to your first statement.  no the attack that I said you didn't try to dodge was intended for the tail attack on your clone.  not the other attacks being yes you maniped them.  

as for the second statement.  you are correct about the speed.  in the two other forums that I have made this weapon on since this topic started the Tail was made a puppet as well so I just confused them....However you are trying to cut past an essential piece of information.  the tail attack and the sunfly attack DID NOT happen at the same time.  the tail attack happened in conjunction with your hand touching my back.  I react to the touch first sending the tail at you while you are touching me using your sealing technique...as you can't change your mind about which technique to use BEFORE you recieve the information that this technique had failed being you wouldn't know that until after you touch me.  by that time you already have a sharp object speeding toward your head.  you then decide to use a different jutsu and begin to do that jutsu.  this is when the tail would hit you.  regardless of the speed being the same I attacked first...now i have stated this multiple times.  and it has yet to be addressed in your rebuttals.  And again you can't back out on actions that I confirm that you do.  you want to back out of casting a jutsu when I already confirmed that you used the jutsu.  that's like me saying that since you detected my gear as I ran even though I was concealing my presence which includes the sound I make when I run, that instead i'm just not going to follow you.  when you do something and I say "Yeah that happens"  it happens without a chance for you to change it.

this is when the fact that your clone didn't try to dodge or anything that my tail attack on him would land, is what I was talking about before.

there are alot of things that don't make sense about your attack that doesn't make sense but I'm trying to play around them so that they do.  if this were real combat the clone would have been utterly taken by surprize by the tail and the failure of it's attack and by the immediate counter attack by the object it thought was Angel's back.  

You are focusing on the 3 cm of material that the sunfly has to pass through.  that number is irrelevant.  3cm > 1m when the second object has a head start, and in the long run when it comes to speed and range 1m is insignificant.  

Now this entire arguement boils down to these key things we both think we're right it's up to a mod to decide at this point.  otherwise we'll just keep going around in circles and with my issues likely next time I will miss my dead line.  so if a mod can go ahaed and decide who is exiting of their own free will and who is losing this bout then I won't have to worry about finding some way to get to a computer everyday so that I can make sure I'm not holding everyone up.]
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:35 am
[
The clone flickers and touches. That much we have already confirmed. And no actions can be changed up to that point. From that point though, on clone's part - his hand is stopped by the tail, so realizing that he uses Sunfly. On Angel's part, she senses someone appear behind her (idk if she can feel them touching the tail) and decides to use the tail to hit them in the head.

And then you claim that you do it before I decide to do my part. Which is essentially equal to 'Angel thinks and decides faster than Naoki, so she can start her actions first'. Despite me having the higher RT. Why is that? From your post, this appears to be the reason why you assume your tail connects first.

Your response to my first question also conflicts with your further comments (if I understood it right, which was rather difficult). Last I checked, timeline manip was allowed and even essential to combat in NRPG. You are also saying that you can prevent a legit use of it by confirming an action that is not for you to decide. If what you are saying is true, then timeline manip would be useless, non-existent, because the second person to post could confirm everything the first person wrote and then take his sweet time detailing how he kills the first poster, who would be unable to change anything because all of his actions were confirmed. If that were true and I confirmed everything you did in the first post, there would be no tail attack, no using anything because suppressed chakra, you wouldn't even be able to pay attention to the clone. Because confirmed actions, sounds absurd to me.

All in all, I agree that this is going nowhere and that a mod is needed to settle this.
Although, if it is found that doing this in order to prevent a timeline manipulation is legit, then I request an edit, because it was nowhere on the rules and it's the first time I'm hearing of it.
]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:39 am
(Alright, I guess I'll make a verdict, seeing as no one else will.)

Angel, I'm sorry to say but the assumption that distance doesn't matter is entirely incorrect, it is a huge part of this argument.

Now, Yousei body flickers behind you and attempts to do five element seal. When he reaches this location you both make IC observations.

Naoki realizes he is touching your tail, you realize you have someone behind you. As for the 5 element seal going through or not, it is a bit weird seeing as technically the timeline wasn't altered and you just made Naoki aware of a detail you hadn't included before, however seeing as whether or not he activated the jutsu doesn't affect the speed at which he could summon the sunfly I'm not gonna focus on it.

At this point, you both have realized new things, however Naoki's RT is a bit higher than yours, so honestly I can see his point of him thinking he changed his attack before you commanded the tail to activate, as both of you are having similiar thoughts at this point (something has changed, and then reacting to that change).

However even if he was simply reacting to your tail, his RT is 200 something and the tail is moving at 145 speed or something like that. Even if Naoki had a small reach, for instance say 55 cm (not sure how tall he is, but that's an extremely short reach), he would notice the tail as it was coming from your back and towards him. At any point he could decide to summon the sunfly's and attack you, and the only way your attack would hit first would be if he allowed the tail to travel over 50 cms before reacting at all (or over 45 if his sunfly is moving at 50 speed).

Now, I know you think that for some reason Naoki can only just realize he is being attacked and then his clone is dead, however that is not the case. He can clearly see your attack coming, and making a simple mental command does not take that long, other wise it would be impossible for people to even block at all in close range, and Naoki's actions take significantly less time than  a block. (What I'm saying is, if someone with over 200 rt cant move command an object to move 3 cms at 125 speed while another object is moving a distance equal to arms reach at 145 speed towards them, how can anyone possibly react to any sort of attack in close range)

Seeing as Naoki made the decision to use sunfly before Angel used the tail, I's say at best it only traveled a few centimeters before the sunflys reached their position and went off. The amount of time Naoki needs to perform these actions is much smaller than the time Angel needs to move her tail towards the clones head. If I missed anything, please let me know, otherwise this is the final verdict unless stated by another member of staff.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum