Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Letter to Kuro  Empty Letter to Kuro

Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:14 pm
Kuro,
I know you have heard of me and maybe at one point seen me. My Name is Sephora Kaguya-Hyuuga. I am the daughter of Mitzukai Kaguya. You probably know she passed away. According to her, your my godfather and she wanted me to deliver this letter to you. Enclosed in it is a bunch of paperwork. Including my birth certificate and the birth certificate of my twin brother. At some point I would like to meet you at some point. Feel free to contact me.
Sephora

Sephora sighed as she slipped in the birth certificates. She hoped that he contacted her back and let her know he received the package.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Letter to Kuro  Empty Re: Letter to Kuro

Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:42 pm
Sephora read over the letter and did her little crooked smile. She liked this guy already! She stared awkwardly at the bird though. They had an odd environment in Volcano but this bird took the cake!
Kuro,
To answer your questions my father is a Hyuuga, I live in Volcano and I will try to come see you as soon as possible. We have a lot to discuss. I know your Kage personally, Yaju and I are close.

Sephora

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum