Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

I returned for you (p/nk/ Haru) - Page 2 Empty Re: I returned for you (p/nk/ Haru)

Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 am
Tori kissed his cheek and smiled. "To see you of course! And if you wanted we could hang out for a while." She said lying her head on his shoulder. Beimg with him made her happy.
"Okay, so I need your outlook on a situation. This is just hypothetical. Say you were a missing nin who had been kidnapped. You don't return home out of fear and well the missing nin discarded your headband anyway. You run into a old friend who lives in a village filled with missing nin. Well,  you go to their birthday party. They drug everyone and then steal their DNA, then keep you as a hostage to work for them, and maybe burn down a village like the Snow Village. You escape,  and run for refuge. What if you find out that their dad is a missing nin? But you can't tell anyone because there may be three hostages your close to still their. What if this person was powerful? What woud you do? This is just hypothetical as I said before." Tori said and asked. Hoping he didn't know she meant herself.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

I returned for you (p/nk/ Haru) - Page 2 Empty Re: I returned for you (p/nk/ Haru)

Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:11 pm
Haru gave Tori a flat, deadpan stare as she finished her story.
”That’s an awfully specific “Hypothetical situation.” He said, leaning against the back of the bench they were sitting in, stroking his chin thoughtfully as he considered the situation. ”Well, hypothetically, if this person, who I’m sure is of no relation to you, was kidnapped, the situation could likely be explained, since they did not leave by choice. However, discarding your-I’m sorry, I mean “Their”- headband makes it look a little shady.” He would begin, sighing as she mentioned the bit about the powerfull missing-ninja.

”Assuming they have no way to track or monitor you, -I mean, “Them”- which I’m assuming they do not, because that person hypothetically might be talking to me about the situation right now, then I would suggest telling the Hokage whatever they know. Those hostages aren’t being done any favors by being left in captivity, and if they understand the situation, it could be a saving grace for them.” He said, sitting forward again.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:10 am
"You caught on didn't you?" She asked sighing as she laid her head down in his lap. Her long flowing, thick red hair now stretched out over his leg and out beside them." Mak - the missing ninja took my headband...Okay Yes I remember names, but what good will it do?" She said she had tears in her eyes trailing down and landing on his pants.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:20 pm
"I might have." Said Haru, placing a hand on her head and stroking her hair. "Wait, Mak-Who?" He said, becoming more serious now. "Tori, if you know names, you need to give them out. Every little bit helps." he said, trying to console her. "If you want to save your friends, then you're gonna have to say everything you know and explain the situation to the Hokage." He would advise.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:52 pm
"Maku and Youka, I remember their names, only cause they talked to each other and Maku was a kid my age. When I ran into them at the borders, I was able to fight them off for a few minutes,  but I knew that I wouldn't be able to get away, and I figured maybe Prim had been kidnapped, so I gave up. I didn't have any fight left in me! I found out I had been taken to some place in the Islands and I had to leave, I knewtheir Kage, Echo Uchiha would instantly recognize me, he was Prims cousin.  So I came here to Tenga. Thus, the story of how I conformed to the Missing Nin lifestyle. Then I got a letter from Sephora Hyuuga, I told her I was a missing nin now and I would help her. Unfortunately, me, my friend from Sunagakure, Hotaru Aburame and Some missing nin girl she found on the borders, ended up kidnapped by her along with the konoha kids Akki Senju and Megami Kuoga. She drugged us and we all passed out and she jacked everyone's DNA. Her boyfriend,  Kishin, who creeps me out, apparently helped her of course by stealing our weapons. We were kept in an underground lab. At one point she proudly boasted about her uncle and she is connected to their Kage. She also talked about her dad, all I know is Missing Nin. Of course Volcano Village where she lives is full of them. I said I needed to go to Tenga. You stopped me and you stooped me at the gates and saved me....and I guess I am rattling on because I am extremely comfortable and I like my hair stroked...and I am falling asleep. ..don't tell anyone that's my weakness....I tend to be very open when in thia position....I only with hold extremely Vital information. ..like my boyfriends an ANBU..." Tori said as she stared out at the rain. She had gone into a very very relaxed state where she felt safe and comfortable!  Which tends to happen to her sometimes. Finally at the last-minute,  she said the last words looking up at him!  
"Wait! What all did I say? All I remember is the last part because I went fron staring at the rain to staring at you." She said with a confused look. "Geez, I can be so Vulnerable like that,  I hate going into those relaxed trances. That's how I got caught stealing cookies at the orphanage. " she added. "Yeah apparently, I tend to answer questions like that to,  kind of embarrassing. But please, keep doing it, I feel so....good and relaxed." She said to him , subconsciously rubbing his leg with one hand.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:51 pm
Oh, sweet Jesus. Tori had just become a regular well of information... Well, Haru had a general understanding of her situation, although he wasn't exactly sure if Tori herself understood fully what exactly was going on. She mentioned a few names, none of which he particularly recognized, which he'd have to piece together later. Good thing he had a good memory... She asked him to recap what she had said, putting his memory to the test right away. Although he meant well, Haru decided it was good to withhold some of what she had told him. Seeing as it was so easy to get her to pour out information like this, it might be best to make it appear that Haru was out of the loop if his name came up by chance with any of these people.
"Something about fighting on the borders, and getting taken away. Agreeing to help whatshername, the one you said was part Kaguya, and her creepy boyfriend, and then escaping." He said, looking like he was confused about it. He kept stroking her hair, idly looking around the empty streets. "I have no idea what you're talking about, Tori. I don't know what the ANBU make, but it's a cut above my pay grade." He said, shaking his head. "Well, if you're truthful with the Hokage, I wouldn't worry about it. He'll pass a fair judgement. That's his job." He said comfortingly.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:47 am
"Maybe you're right Haru, maybe I am worried over nothing. I Just have to be honest with him! " she said looking up at him. The lightning lit up the area around them. " Do you think I should start to head back home to Konoha now or do you think I should stay the night here? If so, could I stay the night at your place?" she asked him, unsure what She should do next. She really didn't want to go back alone and if she did leave now she was hoping he would be able to go with her. Then again she was considered a missing nin and they are supposed to be able to handle themselves!
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:39 pm
Haru sighed. 
"Look, Tori, I'd love to let you in, but the Tenkage has left, and it would be a bad idea to let you in during his absence. I have to send you back to Konoaha." He said sadly, putting a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, but I wish you luck. I don't think you have anything to worry about." He consoled.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:25 am
"Yeah I understand, it wouldn't look to good to let a missing nin into the village with the kage gone. Tell you what, after my missing nin status is removed, I will come back for a visit, maybe your kage will be back by then!" Shw said before she leaned in to kiss his lips again. He was the one person Tori trusted more than anyone!
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:28 pm
(Sorry for short posts, it's opening day in my play)

Haru nodded, smiling.

”Keep in touch, Tori.” He said, kissing her. ”I’ll miss you. Good luck returning to your village.” He said, hugging her. ”Travel safely.” He said in fairwell.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum