Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Choices Empty Choices

Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:03 pm
The demon was walking out of Konoha's borders when he figured might as well make the trip less awkward for both of them and invite a third party to the gathering. Thinking on who else would be a nice addition to this gathering he caught a vison of the child in his head before making hand seals for the summoning jutsu again.

The demon would wait for the other person to be summoned to their location before giving them the choice of where they would like to go.

"Ok kids so you have two choices, you can follow me to where i'm going and possibly be murdered by my associate that I'll be meeting or you can be taken to a safe location where I will begin the very tedious job of breaking you all down and building you back up how ninja should be trained. Pick."
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Choices Empty Re: Choices

Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:27 pm
Zach had been following Youka without saying a word or having a emotion on his face as he brushed his hair off to the side revealing the two scarlet dots on his forehead as they came to a stop. Zach watched Youka as he observed him summoning someone else without a word but only thought that was how he disappeared from the training field to the woods with Youka as he listened to the demon priest's words. "I will follow you." obviously he had his mind made up and wasn't going to change it. "I think i can learn more by going with you even with the risk of death then by sitting in a hidden spot and waiting for you to return."
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:46 pm
Thinks became dark and as quickly as darkness took Tatsuya away light was brought back. Tatsuya was quite confused on what had happened as he was just in the middle of a spar with Kasai and Makussu. Soon seeing Youka, Tatsuya reverts into an internal defense. Tatsuya wonders how he may have be brought randomly and instantly to this location. Seeing Zach there tells Tatsuya that Youka must have place some for of mark or seal on the two during the odd day at the academy.  Tatsuya breaths in deeply and listens to what Youka has to say. Youka spoke in a quite strange dark way and he was much of a man for darkness. Tatsuya considers the darkness that can reside with in nature as well as the light. Perhaps walking and training with this man would be quite beneficial for Tatsuya's quest for nature.
It was strange how it was only Zach and Tatsuya as other people must have been marked but there must be some reason for this.
"Youka I would be complacently willing to have you train me or what ever else you have planed. For it will be an adventure that im sure will benefit both of us." Then giving a bow to Youka.
Tatsuya begins to walk with Youka as he gives Zach a look. Nothing special just a look. Tatsuya did not really know what to feel. He was slightly terrified for what might come but also Tatsuya could not help feeling a bit of excitement and curiosity.  
What will come out of this adventure with Youka and Zach, only time will tell.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:28 pm
The Demon stood and listened to both of them speak about what they would prefer to do rather some with him or go to his hideous and be trained by him. The more he thought about it the man he was going to bring them too was even more so off his rocker than he was, which wouldn't bode well for the new kids.

"Hmm I'll be taking you both to the location so I can gather your other life mates that will welcome in this new era with you all. I'm going to need to pick both of you up and carry you, it will be faster this way, and I don't have the time to wait for you all to be super slow and catch up to me."

Walking over to both of them once he finished talking he would attempt to pick them both up and put them under one of his arms respectively. If everything went as planned he would begin running with both of them across the borders.

(Possible exit)

Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen

Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:36 pm
Zach only glanced over at Tatsuya not letting Youka fall out of his sight. Zach was unsure if he could trust this priest but knew he didn't have the luxury in choosing at the moment as he then listened to tatsuya and Youka who apparently was on a tight schedule as he just nodded and let this priest pick him up without any argument.

(exit)
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:36 pm
Tatsuya hearts skips a beat as Youka said "a new ear." For what did he mean by this? Was there a revolution in the making born from corruption in society and or the government? Or was the thought of revolution and a bringing of a new era brought on by the greediness and blood thirty men who wanted nothing but power. This second option would not surprise Tatsuya and as well not boat well with Tatsuya. But this as well all depended on witch means were taken to bring on a new era. Would it entail the fall of a signal man or that of many? But Tatsuya would not find the answers to these questions if he stayed behind so with that Tatsuya allows the carrying of his body. As they were leaving Tatsuya says maturely.
"Now then I do hope to find out what this new era will look like."
(Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum