Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Road to Yuki [P/Nk/Kaz] Empty Road to Yuki [P/Nk/Kaz]

Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:52 am
It seems as though every time she gets in a boat with someone, something happens. Can't let this spooky feeling prevent her from completing her mission, or staring at a hot guy!
"While we are getting on the boat, your not going to drug me or murder me and dispose of my body are You? " she asked with a humorous tone.
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20575

Road to Yuki [P/Nk/Kaz] Empty Re: Road to Yuki [P/Nk/Kaz]

Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:39 pm
Kazuo would begin to the boat out, off the shore, before pulling himself in as it started moving. The girl’s question was one that seemed to be a mix of sarcasm and paranoia. Scaring people was fun, so he’d give that a shot.

”Oh, no. I wouldn’t do that.” He said, as if the very thought of it offended him. Then, he changed his expression to a more sinister one –making sure she could tell that he was mostly joking- ”Why would I dispose of your body? Corpses fetch a nice price at the black market.” He told the girl, a bit of Missing Ninja advice mixed in with an undertone of a threat. He loved messing with people.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:02 am
She smirked at the remark! So, this guy is a smart ass?This guy was cute and funny, yeah this would be a.very interesting trip. 
"Well, how do YOU know I am not a missing nin planning on getting money off of you? " Hotaru asked with a smirk still on her face. This guy was definitely interesting and fun!
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen

Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:32 pm
Kazuo just smirked. Did she just retort with a threat? It was a pretty gutsy move, considering that Kazuo looked kind of like the guy you ran into in a slasher film, with swords all over his body, the deep scar on his hand that read “A.K.,” his tall stature that caused him to tower over most people, and the dark red of his meigan eye. Yup, he was the star of a horror movie. A regular Freddie or Jason if he ever saw one.

Kazuo’s face lit up in a sinister grin.
”Because you asked if I was planning to kill you. Besides, you don’t look to me like the kinda person who enjoys getting shredded up like a piece of meat.” He said, tapping his hand on the blade at his hip that he usually rested it on.

Leaning back in the boat, he pulled a cigarette from the inside of his duster. ”You don’t mind if I light up, do you?” He asked Hotaru. Assuming she said yes, he would reach for his lighter. It was then he realized he didn’t have a light. Rather then ask for one, he simply kneaded katon chakra and blew it outwards, a small stream of fire being exhaled at the tip of the cigarette, lighting it. He took a drag of the cigarette, looking over.

”So what exactly are we doing in Yuki? Did they tell you what you were scouting for?” He asked the girl.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:52 am
He smoked? Wow, he was becoming even more intimidating! And the way he so clearly seemed to explain things, this guy, he was not like everyone else! She jumped a little bit as he tapped his sword.
"Sure you can do whatever you want! " she said in a rather turned on voice! "I mean, in the sense of smoking a cigarette or whatever, heh!" She started to blush as she turned to look around .
"Oh, well she wants to know about the security and activity of the village oshe can plan our raid." She answered hoping he didn't notice her uneasiness. 
She looked up at the sky, it was getting dark and the clouds over head promised a storm.
Is there somewhere we can go for the night?" She asked.
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:39 pm
Kazuo blew smoke over the side of the boat, trying not to be the kind of asshole that blows smoke in your face. He chuckled a bit as the girl jumped.
”Whatever I want?” He asked in mock astonishment. As she clarified that she was referring to him smoking his cigarette, he smiled mischievously. ”What’s the ‘Whatever’ mean, exactly?” He asked a little suggestively.

Hotaru explained that her boss lady was planning a raid on Yukigakure. It was a minor village, but he was sure there was some profit to be made from robbing the poor, cold bastards. She glanced at the storm clouds, and Kazuo found himself a little uneasy.

”That would probably be a good idea. Do you think we can make it to Yuki before the storm hits?” He would ask the girl, glancing down at the water. ”We can probably ditch the boat. I can body flicker us there.” He offered, pointing out of the boat. He tapped his cigarette on the side, dropping some of the ashes into the water. ”Sound good, miss?”
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:18 am
"Well- uh- whatever you want to do- I mean- Yeah whatever it is you want !" Hotaru stuttered answering the question he asked first.  Maybe he knew what she had actually meant! 
"Sure,  if you can get us there quicker,  I am all for it! We can just stay the night in Yuki." She said smiling at him!  Staying the night with a guy she just met.  Why did this thought seem exciting and fun? Maybe because it was!
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen

Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:41 am
Kazuo just laughed. She was remarkably unconfident when he pressed her like that.
”Well, tell you what… I might just take you up on that offer. ‘Whatever I want…’” He said, placing his hand on the side of the boat. He pulled himself out, standing on the surface of the water, before holding out a hand to her. ”You’re gonna want to hold on tight. Try not to pull one of the swords off my belt.” He advised, tossing his cigarette into the water and waiting for her to climb out of the boat. If she allowed it, he would pick her up, holding her with his forearms as he made the hand seals for the body flicker technique, causing them both to be carried forward at high speeds.

…After a while of running like this, they would reach the coast of Bear country, and from there, it was only a short ways farther to the snow covered landscape of Yukigakure. Kazuo would stop just past the borders, setting Hotaru down, before falling back into the snow. That had been quite a run. He’d lie there for a moment, catching his breath, before getting back to his feet, brushing the snow off of his duster, and pulling another cigarette from his pocket, lighting it once again with his fire breath. ”What…. *Huff…* Now..? *Huff…*” He asked her in between breaths.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:35 am
As they went to Yuki it took Hota a second to steady herself when they arrived! She fell back and landed on him while he was on the ground. Immediately she jumped up pretending that she never fell! 
Suddenly she became VERY cold and began to shake as her teeth chattered! 
"F-f-find sh-shelter..." Hota said as she wrapped her arms around him and tried to get warm. "I didn't think.it would be this cold!" She added realizing she had on short sleeves and capri pants, she was originally from Sunagakure.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:10 am
(Going to exit this topic Kaz, but when you come back we can rp again)
After they walked towards the village. Hota spotted something in the snow and decided to go check it out.

Exit
Topic closed
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum