Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Missing Merchant (Mission)Today at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoToday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoToday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel Uchiha
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 14%
11 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Finally catching up Empty Finally catching up

Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:16 pm
The time has come, the young girl though to herself as she hopped across rooftops quickly scanning the area with her chakra senses. She was searching for a sign, any sign of her team within the village hidden in the waterfall. There were a few powerful chakra signatures, one of which was near blinding, a sure sign of her leader, or at least she hoped and the moment she felt it she shifted direction, dropping off of a large building seemingly too far to the right to change course. Her left arm reached out to grasp the edge of the roof, swinging quickly to increase moment and give her just enough speed to land across the open walkway below, her feet touching down against the roof for a split second before her knees buckled and she rolled forward to displace the impact. She was almost there.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Finally catching up Empty Re: Finally catching up

Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:28 pm
The Wind. It's so familiar to him, flying through the air was second nature...it lifted him and carried him made him free..
But something has changed in the wind...It no longer caters to his whim, to his playful act of flight..
It's like the very element, the spirits residing in the wind..can't help him anymore. He feels the apprehension and want, but it simply can't anymore...
It's a sign in his mind, a sign that he's right and Viper once again is letting his hubris getting the better of him...

He's toying with things he can't possibly understand in a million years...
Forces beyond simple human comprehension...He'll have to move quicker, get even stronger..
He misses the feeling of freedom...But the soft caress against his sun kissed skin and the feeling of it running through his raven colored hair..
Lets him know the Wind is still with him in spirit...No matter, he has other matters to attend too.
Landing in a crouch atop a rooftop he simply glances towards the girl who once again has appeared in his presence, his goggles are slid up onto his forehead causing his bangs to peak up a bit, the red T-shirt and black pants being his only clothing once more...Along with his black choker of course.

His spear rests sheathed across his lower back just above his rear, sideways across his waist for easy access..he still wonders about that Old Man that appeared before him and simply pawned the weapon off on him, it was interesting figuring out it's ability however..
His gaze rests on the girl as she prepares to continue running, a raised eyebrow asks a simple wordless question.

'Why are you here?' Is implied by the silence that reigns as his onyx eyes settle on her frame lazily...
He wonders if she learned her lesson?
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:44 pm
"Lord kuushou, sir. It is a pleasure to be in your presence once more. " she bowed low, keeping her eyes on the kage out of respect as her body dropped down in the symbolic gesture. She was excited, though it didn't show on her face. She kept a calm facade of control as she knew she would be expected to. She would not disappoint echo this time.

"Thankfully I recovered from my illness. The moment I was back at full strength I rushed off to meet up with you and my team in case I could be of assistance and to thank them for saving me when I fell ill in the tundra."
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:05 pm
Echo simply nods his hands sliding into his pockets as he glances over his shoulder towards the rooftops, he then turns and begins walking away. "Very well, you will accompany me on my journey. I'll be leaving soon, don't be late or you'll be left behind." He states simply before pausing in his steps and remembering his earlier conversation. "Scratch that, send a letter to Iwagakure, all Shinobi Genin to Chuunin are to travel to Takigakure, they will ALL accompany me, mark it with my seal and I'll reimburse you for the charges." He states simply "They are to arrive before the week is over, send the same message to Yukigakure...We're gonna have a bit of a field trip before the Chuunin exams start again soon...I'll be examining those under my employ." He states with a small chuckle his eyes showing interest once more as they gleam in something that could be considered excitement.

"I wonder if any will show some promise...? Dahahaa..!" Echo laughs boisterously as he continues his walk hopping down to the streets below towards...A restaurant?
Echo feels like he needs to unwind a bit it seems.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:30 pm
"Understood sir. I can send the message to yuki in a moment and I'll have one of their chuunin bring the letter directly to iwa before coming here. Also, I've gotten my hands on a delightful item I feel you will find use in. " she slides a hand into the side bag as she too hops off of the building. As she lands she pulls one of the new chokers from the large brown side back offering it to echo.

"With this we can communicate telepathically no matter the distance, youka created one a while back but unfortunately the seals keeping it working became inactive. I have a student in yuki who has offered me his assistance in the art of fuinjutsu. He's created these to take their place."
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:08 am
Echo glances towards the girl as she lands beside him, his eyes flicking downwards towards the new choker, which with a nod he accepts and straps it around his right wrist wearing it more like a bracelet with the loop tightened up slightly. Echo steps into the bar now that this has been managed and grins wide as he spots a bartender and takes a seat ordering a bottle of Sake, some dango and two saucers.

With Echo's passing glance over the bar and the twinkle in his eye as it passes over a few women, it's quite obvious that Echo is looking for some company for the night..
He hasn't indulged himself in awhile and certain thoughts are causing him some stress, it's better for him to unwind then to keep his stress and anger bubbling beneath the surface..

No need for a natural disaster after all.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:14 pm
With a nod she turned to disappear down an alley way. They clearly had some important mission which meant training and preparation. All that was left now was to find her team.

(Exit)
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:03 pm
[Exit, topic closed.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum