Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

A new land to visit - Page 2 Empty Re: A new land to visit

Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:09 pm
They dropped the facade, Kira alone speaking this time from behind him. As she spoke she walked from the shadows where she would have been impossible to see or locate asside from her voice earlier and now. "We seek our leader and collegeas. I was informed there was a good chance that they would be coming here. I assume you all spoke?"
Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:20 pm
Taiga smiled and spoke some more, "I assume you leader is Kuushou? as for his associates they didn't speak to me as they were merely there in the room." his face became more serious as he continued "Last I seen him he was conversing with a stranger here in the village but I don't know if he has already moved on or not. However I can tell you where he intends to look next, that is if his intentions were truthful." He then waited for her to continue her conversation.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:24 pm
She nodded as he spoke, taking in each of his words. She expected he would be heading to Ame, or at least Youka and Maku would. She wasn't sure if echo even knew of the plan they'd made and the mission she was to be sent on. "Yes. We are ninja under Kuushou of the burning sky, sworn to protect him and his people. who is this stranger and please continue with where he intends to go. "
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:30 pm
Taiga smiled and spoke some more "Well before we continue I want to point out your leader has now took my into his congregation and allied me with him and Yuki. So anyways Kuushou should be headed for Shima, he has business with the original leader of Taki." Taiga had remained perfectly calm and waited for her to continue.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:33 pm
"excelent. As such you will have our blades in the event you are in trouble. call four Kuushou and we will send the people needed. " With that she turned to walk from the room, followed by the other two. They disappeared quickly, Jumping up on top of one of the buildings to head into the center of the village in search for a chakra she recognized. 

(exit)
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:41 pm
Taiga sighed as he began to exit the building, his mind was clear and e was interested to know what he had gotten himself into. He left and began walking towards his office with nothing in mind to do except sleep in his office.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:59 pm
[topic closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum