Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:17 pmAkabayashi TerumiPoor Unfortunate Souls[Mission]Today at 11:57 amStarkadTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 3:13 pmShiru IyasuKFC Meet & GreetYesterday at 1:30 pmHibiki SatoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 11:44 amDaikiRandom E-Rank MissionYesterday at 11:24 amIchigo SatoKasumi YamanakaYesterday at 9:46 amIchigo SatoCan I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Tue May 28, 2024 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeTue May 28, 2024 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleTue May 28, 2024 11:11 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 41%
81 Posts - 15%
80 Posts - 15%
38 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
21 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
12 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Ryuu is in the training grounds. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryuu is in the training grounds.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:47 pm
Ryuu begins to smirk as Dagger got closer to his position. "What is this kid thinking? Huh, maybe this will be fun." Ryuu thought to himself. Ryuu then began sprinting toward Dagger, thinking that a little game of chicken would be quite an entertaining, same for the spar as a whole." Ryuu then grabbed the fist that Dagger had stretched out trying to punch Ryuu in the stomach, pulled Dagger's body closer to him and sent an elbow, heading straight for Dagger's head.
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1

Ryuu is in the training grounds. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryuu is in the training grounds.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:33 pm
Dagger notes that Ryuu decides to run towards him. He decides to take the original plan. He thinks to himself, "This should be entertaining at the very least and fun at the very best."
He keeps himself going, making himself use his own momentum to run faster at his full speed. He then lets himself run into Ryuu and feels as Ryuu catches his fist. He then thinks in the instance between the catch and the reaction of Ryuu, "Well, I guess the idea to do a all out attack on the first blow wouldn't have work in the first place."
He the watches as Ryuu throws an elbow at the face. He then thinks, "Oh come on not the face, dude, this is how I get the girls."
He then catches the eldow with his right hand and yanks back his left hand. He then pushes away from Ryuu and jumps back five meters.
He then says, "Okay, man, we got to make a rule against hitting the face. Girls don't dig guys with bruises, now do they? And I would have to say round one is a draw there. Mildly entertaining of course, at least for me."
He then kneels in the ground and bows his head, and focuses himself. He thinks, "I must win. No matter the cost. I must find a way for me to emerge victorious. I don't understand why I want to win so badly either, I just know that I must win."
He then raises his head, his eyes narrowing on Ryuu, and he says, "Your move, Ryuu."
He then thinks, "I must win."
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:52 am
When Dagger had set the ground rule, Ryuu couldn't help himself but to laugh. "Are you serious?!" Ryuu exclaimed in disbelief, "You are in a battle and the one thing that you think of is your face? Alright, if it's that big of a deal to you then I will oblige your no face rule." Ryuu said with a huge smirk. When Ryuu saw Dagger drop his head down, looking as if he was thinking, Ryuu did the same thing. Ryuu knelt down to one knee and put his hands together to make a circle and began thinking of how he was going to go about the rest of this battle. When Ryuu heard Dagger say that it was Ryuu's move. Ryuu raised his head, stood up to both feet, grabbed a kunai out of his weapons pouch and got into a battle stance. "Well then, I guess play time is over eh? Alright, I hope you're ready." Ryuu then began sprinting toward Dagger, just before he reached his position, he ran right around him and threw the kunai right between Daggers feet, as if to scare him. Ryuu then jumped to the bark of his tree and ran up to his favorite branch and waited began to think of the rest of his strategy. "Alright well this guy can't be that much different then Takato Hyuuga, so maybe I can do something similar. Actually you know what? No, I think I am going to really test this guys skills. See what this guy can actually do, but first, let's see what he does in reaction to this opening of my strategy." Ryuu thought to himself as he awaited Dagger's response.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum