Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 6:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoToday at 6:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekToday at 11:28 amShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:05 pmJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 10:57 pmRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 9:36 pmRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 8:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 4:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 4:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 14%
11 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
vamking12
vamking12
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Vera's Training Empty Vera's Training

Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:24 pm
Training

I wake up and up and go though my daily routine of soup breakfast, showering and such. I open my door a little bit earlier than other days sense today was training day. I grabbed my staff and got ready to go to the large sparring area, where I would battle other talented Genins  like me. I walked across the streets of my busy bustling town and looked at our many wonders. I spend some much time looking around I bumped into the wooden training area and fell over. I quickly got back up and opened the small door to the large building where I would do my spars weekly. It had equipment all over the room some old some new, a hot spring over to  the north but most of the equipments was to the west, it was one of the biggest buildings in the village with many rooms all over the place. It took me a while to find the sparring area even though I been there weekly, after a few minutes or so I manage to find the freaking room in the large building. I see others were already in there, most of them I didn't even know, well most of e people I sparred I didn't know anyway so it didn't matter to me. I grabbed my wood staff and challenged some random male Genin,  he also had a staff to use. He accepted the challenge and a spar begin quickly after that, We bowed to each other and now we spar. I  quickly swing my wood staff at his head and watch he easily dodges my quick attack, he zooms towards me and tries to sweep me under. I jump over his leg and try to get a jumping strike on his head. He managed to dodge that to. I dash to him but he hits me with some sort of fire justu, I get blasted back and decided to  use a justu of my own, shadow clone justu! I made two clones of myself and came at him from three directions, he didn't even see me coming, he punched my two clones, leaving him open for an attack. Haha, got him that time! He tries the fire justu again but misses. Our staffs hit back and forth trying to gain a advantage but both of us missing. I try to go under  this staff but he whacks me. I rub my head and try to hit him once again this time with more speed. I nearly got him but he side stepped just in time. We hit out staffs back and forth once more sometimes missing and landing weak hits. Both of us were at equal skill making it hard to strike each other. I battle him for the longest time more than anyone before, I usually win spars but this guy had a lot of skill. I get hit with another fire justu burning my skin painfully, I managed to dodge his next blast quickly, I will win! I say! I dash towards him whacking  him in the head a few times but he managed to keep countering. Making  it hard to win is spar, till I managed to land a hit that knocks him out of the arena. I win! I win! We bow to each other once more and we both take a rest. I lay down after the intense battle and drink from my water bottle and relax. I did good, yep. Maybe I should see if I can win another spar today? I rarely do two in one. Nah I'll just go to the forest to practice my tree walking and such. I get up from my old wood bench and walk out of the battle room and out of the training area in general and went back to the forest where I did  my first  mission, I walk out of the city borders and into the dark forest, it had large oaks that seemed touch the light blue sky it was amazing and quite to see in all it's glory. I saw the leaves coming off of the hundred year old trees and new ones coming in place, trees new and old. The sun gleaming on them and making shine everywhere. I slowly walk though the dark quiet forest watching the tan birds fly around me. I find a nice tall tree somewhere in the middle of the forest, I look at it's amazing height and prepare to run up it at full speed. It was fairly easy this was one of the first classes they gave me as a student but at this point I had pretty mastered it. I ran up the great oak until I reached the top on the great tree. I saw the whole forest around me as this was the tallest tree in the entire forest. Quite a view from the top, I saw everything all the way to the buildings in my great village. I sated up there for a few quiet minutes before coming down and looking around me, after the sight I decided to go back home and sleep after a good day of training.

867 words.

Yeah I don't know how to change font.
vamking12
vamking12
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Vera's Training Empty Re: Vera's Training

Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:51 pm
Bump
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum