Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

I'm coming in, probably best to let me. Empty I'm coming in, probably best to let me.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:02 pm
It's a harsh walk through Takigakure's forests, the paths wind endlessly and the village is incredibly well hidden, it took the Fire Nations months to track down the village and with overwhelming force take it over in the times of the Fire-Sky war, it was put on a Fire Nation map in the ANBU office...In fact there were plans that if Konoha were ever destroyed or the Fire Nation was routed that they would flee to the well hidden Takigakure as a hidden outpost to regroup.
Echo only can come to Taki now, because he's memorized the coordinates and the pathways from the evacuation plan...Come to think of it...That brat Kenzo was pretty lucky to stumble across the gates of Taki, he did by sheer dumb luck what took Konoha spies years to do! What kind of shit luck is that!? And then the kid has the balls to challenge the leader...And when shit got dicey for him he had the luck of THAT being the time The Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi no Kitsune was passing in order to begin peace negotiations...

The Devils Luck it seems....

No matter about Skippy the overeager though, the gates come into view and Echo's mangekyo activates behind his goggles and he spreads his senses out a bit further...This is potentially hostile territory, so if they decide to attack..Echo will know about it..

He always knows about it. Without a care, Echo simply strolls through the gates of Takigakure and if something else wouldn't cause him to act before hand, he walks straight for the Leaders office.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

I'm coming in, probably best to let me. Empty Re: I'm coming in, probably best to let me.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Youka still remained ever vigilant in checking his surroundings not only for his own safety but for the safety of his comrades as well. Youka had never once been to Takigakure so taking in all the surroundings and the winding paths were a challenge for him as he wrote down a map in his mind for future reference. As all three passed under the entrance from the waterfall to make it through the cavern and into the village Youka was amazed at how large the village was. He let out an audible whistle while leaning his head backwards with his hands on his hips.

The village was quite and the villagers were freely roaming from what he could see in the distance before he reached the gates. No one seemed to pay them any attention save for a few random looks here and there. For all intents and purposes this was still hostile ground and Youka would treat this as a battlefield till proven wrong. Performing the hand signs quickly as he walked forward the sky would begin to darken slightly and rain would begin to fall over the village, if anything moved faster than he thought it should or made its way too close to either of his traveling partners he would know.

Watching Echo, Youka assumed he would be heading for the office of power to get to the head, it was the quickest way and he didn't figure Echo for one to waste time. Keeping pace with his boss Youka would branch off about 10 meters to the left moving in between the crowds of people and the shops littered through the area. Being clustered together made them easy targets and this way he could react from the shadows if need be.

Jutsu used
Rain tiger at will-40ap =760

Last edited by Youka Tau on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

I'm coming in, probably best to let me. Empty Re: I'm coming in, probably best to let me.

Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:55 am
Maku who had been walking in step with Echo this entire time, took the opportunity while they were still a good ways away from the gate to use the transformation technique.  It was a skill that he had mastered at an incredibly young age and the first that he truly mastered.  It's need arose one due to him wanting to be seen as older, and then when he became a missing ninja to always keep his identity hidden.  As they moved through the jungles he was incredibly impressed how easy Echo found were they were going, and obviously knew the way.  

"Echo, you should know this is the village that I am originally from.  I left here searching for something greater than myself, and I found it in your service.  I simply thought you should know.  It's been so long that if I stay transformed it is unlikely anyone would recognize me, as I didn't spend enough time with anyone for them to memorize my chakra signature.  If need be I can guide us to the leaders office."

He would say all this before they came to the gate, and would assist guiding Echo to the main office if he needed it.  In his transformed state Maku would look very much like Echo.  Almost like a younger brother or a closely related cousin.  He would also be wearing his suit with his scarf around his neck, his own pair of goggles on top of his head, tangled with his hair.  They'd continue to walk on through the village, some small memories coming back to him as they walked.  This was not his home however, this was just a place he had once lived.  

Maku watched the corner of his eye as Youka blended in among the people, probably a good stat aren't.  Maku kept his left hand on his scepter and his eyes scanning the crowds.  Mere eye contact or the activation of a simple song was all Maku needed to subdue all but the most powerful of shinobi, so he felt confident in his position through the streets.

He wished he had had time to tell Echo about this being his birthplace before now, but there simply hadn't been time, and the thought of it slipped his mind.  Though now that they were here, Maku had a plan of his own that he would see done, all be it it have to be in secret and done with the utmost of secrecy.

11140-5= 1135ap remaining
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:03 am
Echo hears Maku's words and sighs out in aggravation "You didn't think to mention this earlier...? No matter, keep up your disguise, you'll have to dispose of any documentation involving you while we're in the office...Do you have anything subtle that will mask your presence..?" He asks simply while his gaze flicks upwards as the gates come into view as he does as described earlier while speaking silently "I know the way, just dispose of the files involving you being a Shinobi from Waterfall." He whispers as they continue through the gates.

Youka takes up a defensive position which earns a nod of approval, though he's a bit annoyed at the rainy affects of this jutsu...Eh, he'll get over it...
He slides up the hood of his jacket to keep his hair from being drenched..
It's been awhile since they started cutting a path right through the village towards the Leaders Offices...Shouldn't have somebody stopped the very obviously organized group from marching right into there Leaders fortress...?

Maybe theres a reason Takigakure was very nearly burnt to a crisp by that Genin-turned Jounin recently...The villages defenses are incredibly relaxed...He's barely seen any Shinobi on patrol...Where are the guards..?

Marching up to the doors of the bottom floor of the Leader building he simply pushes them open and walks past any secretary marching up the stairs unless something would cause him to pause in his steps and react accordingly.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:06 pm
Youka knew how to fight in village environments, he had plenty of opportunity to do it as he grew up in captivity and was forced to take over little village one after another. You always stayed spread out as it provided you more chances to survive should a grand attack be led and also a better chance for a counter strike. It made it even better as Youka was in between villagers as he made his way further into the village, staying back but keeping himself in reaction distance of everything.

He felt as if this had to be a trap somehow, surely anyone with chakra sensing potential would have felt the three arriving and coming closer into the village. this was a trap and as soon as they made it to the center of the village ninja after ninja would respond in force to eliminate them. Youka could feel the rain starting to weigh down his mantle and he brought both hands up to pull his hoo further down over his face, while brushing past citizen after citizen.

If they would have reached the center of the village and made their way towards the main building Youka would let out a sigh of disappointment if now had come to meet them. He would watch both Echo and Maku enter the building and head for the leaders room more than likely. Youka however would stay outside in the rain as he noted how high the building was and where the windows and more than likely where the leader office was just in case he needed to get there in a rush. For now Youka would stand at the front doors like a guard and wait for both of them to make their way back to him. If anyone tried to enter from the outside he would see it immediately and act accordingly, he prayed someone would attempt it, he was getting fidgety.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:29 pm
Hearing the aggravation in Echo's voice, he was still a little upset at himself, but no matter it couldn't be helped and a moment of disappointment wouldn't stop an event of greatness.  At his master's words of concealment, Maku felt his chakra suppressed, moving to 0.  With the basic transformation technique, he would be able to maintain this look.  With a disguise and the concealment of his chakra, he thought that would be good enough.  Unless someone was really looking for them, in which case concealment probably wouldn't have been of much use anyway.

Watching has they swathed through the village, the lack of guards was unsurprising.  As a genin he had been the only person on guard duty for the entire villages for months, well before he to left.  The place was about as weak as they come in all honesty.  Maku had never met the village leader in person, and had only heard of him as being powerful.  However, he was beginning to doubt that he had any real strength or wouldn't the village be stronger.  

As they arrived in the main administrative building, one he had been to several times to collect his rewards, Echo moved past the secretary onto the leaders chambers.  Maku however, not knowing of Youka's movements, went up to the secretary.  Looking around there was not a single soul other than the three of them.  Waling around the desk, he quickly placed a hand behind her head and on the small of her back, sweeping her feet to move her into such a deep dip that a tango dancer would be jealous.  Then he kissed her with such passion that she might have even swooned a little.  Well, maybe he also genjutsu'd her at the same time while making sure she couldn't scream, leaving her mind trapped in a world of pony's and flowers and other girly stuff.  Under the desk, he moved her to be hidden, and went ahead and used the mental barricade jutsu to block all memories of their arrival.  Might as well be thorough after all.  All this was done while Echo was still nearby.  Meaning, unless someone had mastered their chakra senses and was focusing intently on this location during the 3 seconds it took, Maku would have used Echo's own large chakra to conceal his own while he performed the deed, ensuring his continued stealth.

Once this was done, he ruffled in her pockets and found the desired key rings.  Standing, it would appear as if the secretary had stood up.  He had taken on her form to a T his chakra levels at 0 again.  Making his way through the office it wasn't long until he found  a room with documentation on all the village shinobi.  Ruffling through, he found mission reports, and his own name.  Looking through them, he realized how weak he had been while in this cage.  A small breath laced with fire was all it took to destroy the evidence forever.  

This room being only mission reports wasn't to be the end however.  Continuing on through the office, he would make his way into another room with the personnel files that he sought.  Hopefully Echo was entertaining any one who might indeed be in here, well he should be.  Only a moron would confront their own secretary downstairs while an unknown shinobi had waltzed into the main building unimpeded.  In the personnel file room he discovered several things.  One, there was a Kaguya in the village. Chrollo the ex leader apperantly used wood release and was a senju.  Three Taiga, Maku's own sensei who had abandoned him was now listed as village leader, that was interesting.  If Maku remembered right he was a taijutsu and weaponry focused lad.  Anyway, he finally found his own file, and destroyed it, while grabbing the kaguya profile and picture and stuffed it into his pocket.  Youka might be interested for that, with his new medical mumbo jumbo.

The entirety of this endeavor probably took 5 minutes as Maku was moving quickly and efficiently.  It should be noted, that Maku was prepared to take hostage and even kill anyone who tried to stop him.  Knowing full well how easily he could wipe memories and burn bodies with no one ever to be the wiser.  He even passed the main vault with a look of yearning, but continued on his way, eyes down cast at leaving all that poor money locked up instead of free with him in his pocket.

Once his mission was complete, he would walk up the stairs, and when he was completely alone, he would resume his other disguise that he had worn upon entry into the village.  If Echo was in conversation with the leader, Maku would most likely hang around outside the door and keep watch in the hall way.  If not, he would walk in to stand next to Echo to see what the next play was.

Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:13 pm
Taiga was sitting at his desk signing off on a few important documents, preparing to write letters to their allies to allow them to know the change. He was in quite the good mood despite all the craziness he was going through to get everything in order, he was happy to be in charge it had been his dream since he arrived as the village was his home. He felt a small surge of chakra and stood from his desk, worried. He turned and walked to the sliding glass door seeing a sudden amount of rain falling from the sky, odd to go from a clear sky to drizzling rain. He looked far to the distance of the village seeing the the gates open, "1... 2... 3... The second one that's where the surge came from..." He hoped it wasn't anything bad you could never truly know in their world, he watched as they seemed to just walk through heading straight for the administrative building. He stood at the top of the stairs in the hallway looking down waiting for the three to begin ascending, he heard the door open and what sounded like footsteps. Nervous. Extremely. Nervous. The men continued on and would eventually be met in the hallway by Taiga upon reaching the top floor, Taiga spoke respectfully and calmly showing no other emotion but respect "Good Evening, I suppose we should head in to my office? Or would you prefer to begin here? I would like to note there are two couches and very comfortable chairs." He hoped the men who were here wouldn't be turned to aggression as he spoke to them in such a manner, if the men would allow him to he would proceed to his door and open it allowing them to enter first holding the door. He then would walk in behind them shutting the door and walking to his chair of course waiting for the visitors to sit first before sitting as it was respectful, he promotes peace and would hope to uphold it in his village and he also hoped for them to stay the same. He knew it was their choice to keep peace in the village, hopefully these men wished only to discuss matters in the village. He also began to wonder if they wanted Chrollo... He wouldn't know what to tell them if they asked, but the truth would probably lead to suspicion.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:45 pm
His steps pause as a man meets him in the stairwell, he stares at the man behind his tinted goggles with a neutral expression on his face. He remains silent as he's offered commodities inside the mans office..He follows the man and as he holds the door open Echo walks inside and rounds behind the Leaders desk, he then calmly sits behind the desk still staring at the man leaning back in the chair.

It is after a moment of staring towards the man he speaks "You are the Leader of Takigakure I assume..?" He asks simply while retaining a neutral expression and a bit of an annoyed sounding voice..No guards, no defenses and when a bunch of foreign Shinobi walk into the Office unannounced he gives them a chair and allows them to walk in first...?

The line between respect and grovelling has been crossed, he's lost initiative and everything to barter with the moment he started treating what in all rights are invaders like guests..He must not be very confident in his abilities. "Zazu, get me the financial files from his file room." He commands softly while gesturing towards Maku while staring at the man that calls himself Leader of Takigakure.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:17 am
Youka was still as he guarded the door leading into the village leader building. He was focusing on his rain drops, each one hitting a moving civilian all around him letting him keep track of the whereabouts of every person in the village. It was a heavy task and it split his concentration into multiple areas but it needed to be done to ensure they were kept ready for anything that happened. Echo and Maku had stopped moving for a brief moment and Youka felt another chakra signature in the building as well meet theirs. It was just large enough to feel out passively without the need to concentrate on, was this the village leader? Youka wasn't impressed if it was, but he would not voice his thoughts, it would seem he wouldn't get a battle out of this venture.

Looking up in the rainy sky Youka frowned slightly under his demons mask as he located the open window on the final floor that led to where the other chakra had resided. It only took a few strides and a jump to attach himself to the underbelly of the roof above the window. His back was still turned to the others in the room as retained his attention on the outside ensuring visual contact could be made with all threats. To those looking they would just see sleek black armor with water droplets running off of it, Youka's silent frame unmoving and unresponsive unless talked to. He didn't care about the person inside the building, he was already confined, it was the outside that could prove to be questionable if something were to happen, and Youka would be the front lines, just as he liked it.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:40 am
Maku watched as Youka made some kind of dramatic entrance through the window.  I bet he thought he was being a badass, probably thinking himself as the front line defense against any threats.  O well, Echo gave him a job to do so he would see it done.

Snapping off a salute, he would walk from the room, not waiting for Taiga's response.  It was with a mixture of emotion he saw his former sensei.  Part of him was happy he had advanced and wanted to tell him who he was.  However the darker part was still upset at being abandoned.  Either way, unless a situation presented itself to be beneficent to the revelation if his true identity, he would stick to his guise.  Moving from the office he moved back to the main file room.  Grabbed a large file, labeled finances, and moved back up the stairs.  Due to him already sneaking around the building this was a rather quick affair, most likely only taking around two minutes.  Upon return he plopped the desired folder in front of Echo, and sat on the corner of the mans desk.  Seeing a crystal bowel of candies he took a handful and had a bite or two.

Overall this was way more boring than plan A had been.  Plan A was Youka walking in the village and start flaying people alive.  Well it was a lot quetier this way he supposed.  Taiga wasn't doing himself any favor groveling to them.  He was more than a little disgruntled with how weak the village still seemed.  Even as a genin he had this belief, and now as a high ranking shinobi he felt the same.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum