Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kaguya SavageryToday at 6:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 2:43 pmIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 1:43 pmAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 1:33 pmIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 1:33 pmIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:25 pmRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 8:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 8:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 7:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 7:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
42 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Playing Politics Like A Wolf. (CD, IO) Empty Playing Politics Like A Wolf. (CD, IO)

Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:31 pm
Politics was not his strong suit. Daiyuki thought as he stood in the office looking the mirror. He eyed himself from head to toe. Daiyuki was making sure when he stepped out the office to give a public address he was adequately dressed. His purple fluorescent hair was long and straight. The attire he chose to were happed to be the only his father left besides one of ninjas battle uniforms it was all white tuxedo.  Daiyuki felt he was ready to face the awaiting crowd. It was time to step out in front of the crowd but could he do it like Maku? Daiyuki wondered. 

Daiyuki molded some charka while envisioning Maku’s entire appearance, as he did he weaved the hand seals Dog → Boar → Ram. A cloud of smoke filled the office it lasted for thirty seconds then it cleared. He marveled at his appearance as it matched what and whom he envisioned perfectly. Flicking his hair to the side in classic Maku fashion. “Bitch I am fabulous” Daiyuki would say as he left the room and walked out to a stage where the people would be gathered.

It was time now to give them comfort and safety in a classic original Maku impersonation.  Taking a deep breath he ordered the people to take a seat before he began his speech.

“My beloved people of Yukigakure No Soto, it is without fail that I’ve assembled you all here to set a few things straight and provide to you news of the happenings in this village. It is with a sadden and weighed down heart we’ve laid to rest Yorice Uchiha. It is also with grief to know that one of our own Naka Uchiha was a traitor” Daiyuki would stir the flames the Maku had already sparked.  “It is my mission to suppress any effort of our rivals and the missing-nin they align themselves with.  The man would say before flicking his luscious hair in a attempt to seal the transformation.

“To combat these enemies of ours, I must go into a secluded area and train. In my absence I’ve left two of my personal assistants and quickly trained and promoted to of our trusted shinobi to oversee the affairs of this village” Daiyuki knew what needed to be said next would seal the deal and possibly ignite the flame and support Maku needed.

“I ask you the people to prepare youselves give yourselves… We are on the brink of revolution and we will not fail” Daiyuki finished his speech…. And returned to the sanctuary of the office. He knew that Kiru would see to the people as well as train the incoming student and get them prepped. The village needed more genin and eventually higher-ranking shinobi who had the talent and no fear in securing a kill. Deep down the look Maku had given them before his departure and the preparation they’d been making for month insured Maku’s plan would not fail.   
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum