Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Just Graduated Empty Just Graduated

Thu May 22, 2014 3:53 pm
Fenikkusu Fushichou, just graduated at the age of twelve, blind and seemed to have what looked like tattoo's all over his body, his long red hair covered what was on his face, and his cloths always covered the rest of them on his body, he was taking a blind stroll through parts of the village, looking for the most secluded silent spot to go to for some meditation, a daily ritual of his it would seem, as he didnt like the noise or crowds and preffered darker locations, after some time of feeling his way around, staying close to walls, he felt the coolness of shadows come across his skin, the noise died down to a dull roar, and the place felt empty, this was his kind of place, but just because a place feels like such doesnt ever mean it is
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Just Graduated Empty Re: Just Graduated

Sat May 24, 2014 4:28 pm
In a instant, the lighting quick Sannin of the cloud village made his appearance, a few feet away from the hidden Anbu headquarters. He had just came back from the hot sands of Sunagakure, a business deal he had to take care of. The tan he bore was bright with head, a perfect orange complexion almost. the heat there was no joke, especially for Ganki's sensitive skin.

The entrance to this fortress was surrounded but mountains, it was deep within the setting. The way Kumogakure was set up, was that the village was made up of many platforms, that suspended high up within the sky, matter of fact, it was so high, the clouds could be seen below the connecting platforms. Some of these platforms were burrowed into Mountain sides, some were connected by strong man made bridges, some naturally formed as well. And on these platforms, were many buildings, each sectioned into many categories, one spot could hold all of the village's shops and supplies, the other could contain the villages academy building. But as for the Anbu headquarters, this location was placed below the clouds of the village, in fact ground level, which was virtually inaccessible, due to the many skyscraping mountains that surrounded. The only way one could possible make it down there, was the hidden slanted shaft that was made years ago, which provided direct access down below to the fortress. These shafts, as there were about five to Ganki's knowledge, were placed around the village, requiring Intel on how to access these shafts that burrowed deep within the mountains. Or, one could have a unique teleporting, like Ganki himself. Yep, no one could find this place without being an Anbu of kumo themselves, or so Ganki thought.

The well dress man in a navy blue suit with tie, proceeded on opening the large door that led into the Anbu headquarters, till something caught his attention. Light foot steps that came from behind, which by reaction, Ganki turned his form towards this source. "Whah whah what the...,", Ganki stated in shock. A mere kid, but how? How did a kid like him manage to find this place, the entrance to the hidden Anbu fortress? Ganki examined this soul even further, no headband at all like Ganki's which was tied tight to his forehead, was he around from here? The walls that the kid staying near, was one of the tunnel shafts that lead here, unbelievable. Already, this kid had seen way to much...

"Who are you, and how did you find this place?" The kid nearing towards the tunnel as Ganki stood merely 10 feet away from the open tunnel.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sat May 24, 2014 4:36 pm
The Kid had kept moving towards Ganki's location until the man spoke, and he stopped and looked around real quick, as if he was looking for the source of the questions, then he waited a moment and looked right and the mans location, he had followed the echo of the voice to the point it had originated from, and he looked shocked, he bowed and spoke softly "I...I am very sorry, I didnt know anyone lived here, I just like the quiet and the dark, so i followed Shadows until the sound of the village died down, I will leave if you wish, and My name is Fenik, Fenikkusu Fushichou" The Genin gave a soft smile in the direction of the man and began to turn around and would feel his way back in the direction he came from.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sat May 24, 2014 5:14 pm
The kid looked very frail, Fenik? Ganki had not been up to date with the village's roster in a while, due to the lack of hours he spent in his office. So believing his story was a tricky choice. But, he looked so innocent, Ganki thought. The way he talked, but that is how you get played. Ganki, keeping his guard up, the kid now 8 feet way, asked if he was of this village. "Wait, are you of this village; do you even know where you are?" Ganki attempted to stop Fenki's movement. There was a high chance that he was of this village, seeing how he came from then tunnel shaft, that could only be accessed from the village above. Plus, with no headband, Ganki doubted that Fenik could have gotten into the village.

Ganki also noticed how he twisted his head, could he not know where he was truly?
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sat May 24, 2014 5:20 pm
The Kid would stop and touched his forehead and noticed he forgot to put on his head band, he was rather new to it so it didnt accure much, he reached into one of his pouches and pulled out the headband, but showed it to the man asking him the questions, to show him the Kumo headband, then he brought it back and tied it around on a belt loop so it was visible, and he shook his head"No sir i have no idea where I am, i just followed the coolness on my skin from the shadows to lead me into a dark quiet place" at this moment ganki could see that this ninja wasnt looking directly at him, but more of in a general direction, he was actually looking just over ganki's right shoulder
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sat May 24, 2014 5:36 pm
His eyes focused downwards as Fenik pulled out a headband, the standard cloud hand band. Now that was more like it. At least this kid was of the village, no need for detainment. However, Fenik messed up as he placed the head band across his waist, the emblem was upside down. "You should follow me back, and don't speak of this place to anyone", ganki said as he might have to make plans on having Fenik being put on ANBU watched for a period. Among that, Ganki finally noticed that he was looking at an angle, Fenik's words that were said allowed Ganki to catch this.

Sticking two fingers up, where he stood, he waved them side to side, seeing if his eyes would follow, which they didn't. Strange....

"You ok Fenik?" Ganki said this as he walked towards him, still waving the same fingers with his right hand. He then moved his right hand, which had his new Versace Bracelet. It made noise as it moved along Ganki's wrist, to test his theory upon the boy's reaction. If this theory was true, then Ganki would sigh heavily in disbelief. A ninja of Kumogakure, genin most likely, found the hidden Anbu fortress, with the handicap of being blind. What a story to tell to his officers of the ANBU.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sat May 24, 2014 5:58 pm
Fen nodded at Ganki as he spoke the first time about following him out and not speaking of the place, then he heard the swishing of air and tilted his head wondering what that sound was, and then when he heard the jangling of metal he then figured it out as ganki asked the second question of if he was ok, Fenik nodded and smiles saying "Oh yea, Im sorry, Sir I am blind, been that way ever since I could remember...." but then at that moment, he did remember something, just a bright flash like fire, and then the darkness set in, but that had to be a dream or such an old memory that he couldnt remeber till that moment for some reason, he shrugged himself off the sugject reeling in his mind and looked around as the man seemed to go quiet for a moment and tilted his head once more at him asking "Sir are you ok? You still there? would you help me out of here?" he wondered and waited for the responses
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sat May 24, 2014 6:40 pm
So he was blind, figured. Ganki stopped a foot away from Fenki. Rubbing his won eyes a bit, Ganki decided to walk him out through the tunnel, figuring out what to do with him. Since he couldn't see, there was no need to put him on ANBU watch, since Ganki knew he couldn't find this place twice. "You better follow me out, don't want you tripping over anything...", Ganki chucked. "Im Ganki by the way." Ganki attempted to place his right hand on the Fenki's shoulder, guiding him towards the direction of the tunnel, should he be allowed by him. "This way..."

This was the first time Ganki had met a blind person before, it was weird at first, but the Ganki developed a need to help him. Was it out of care, or cause he felt sorry for him. Another strange thought was how he was a ninja, only ninja carry headbands like these, being a blind ninja was un heard of. "Oh what were you saying, just before you stopped yourself?", Ganki would say this if he was allowed to guide him out through the tunnel.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sat May 24, 2014 6:47 pm
Fenik Nodded and allowed him to lead him out as he spoke back to the man "Nice to meet you Ganki" he would allow the guideful hand lead him as the man then asked the last question Fenik responded "Oh i had finished my sentance, just something kinda of made my thoughts trail off at the end of the sentance " Fenik gave the man his friendly smile, but inside he was sighing, all he wanted was to be alone, why couldnt he be allowed here, maybe in time he would know, but now he just played his cards safe
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun May 25, 2014 1:36 pm
"oh..., ok." The two walking through the spacious tunnel, traveling upwards towards the surface of the village. Fenik, just how did a kid like him manage to pass the exams, being blind really is a handicap, almost making it impossible to become a ninja, but he did it, somehow...

After a while of walking, the two Reached the end of the tunnel, "Alright were here", Ganki said a he pushed against the stone wall while keeping a single arm on Fenik, leading him out to an empty platform should he follow, which connected to many others, by railed bridges. But before the two would part ways, Ganki had to ask Fenik how he did it. "Just how did you pass the exams, being blind and all?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum