Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Demoness And The Witch,Twisted Reality(P/IO/NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Demoness And The Witch,Twisted Reality(P/IO/NK)

Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:00 pm
Demoness And The Witch,Twisted Reality(P/IO/NK) - Page 3 33deafc

Misaki will smile at her softly as her hand remain in her feelng the warmth of her hand within her hers. She continue to walk as she will keep her hand tightly in her’s to not let her go as she made her way towards the southern district. She listens to her words as they paced themselves as they were making progress the silver haired woman was looking forward as she heard her agree about this being the fastest way. A smile stayed on her face as the bright light of the sun shined upon them as her left hand was the one cupped with Yume’s. As she will just focus on getting them to their destination in one peace as the festival was undergoing it’s final preparations. Maybe Yume wouldn’t mind spending the day with her? i mean what could be the worse to happen? lightning course under their feet as they walked upon the worlds own magnetic field as if it was the ground.

It didn’t take them long now to reach the south district as they will be right over it as the crowd from the north district was full,this one was merely empty. As prior to being below them was a restaurant which was one of the tallest buildings in this district. The restaurant was known as Le Meurice,it was a famous name and built by the Raikage well or should she say her. Still holding her hand feeling the soft shakin going on with Yume she smiled. It was a bit cute as she will begin to descend as Yume continued to follow her.”Were here Yume”she will finally speak up as her feet will touch the bare ground, She will let go of Yume hand as they would be at the entrance as her clothes begun to change and shift.

In one single go,she will be in a black silk dress with a red rose in her hair. Her heeled boots had turned to strapped high heels as she will will smile at Yume.”I take it this is more reasonable?”she will ask seeing as Yume was dressed in a beautiful dress, before the door to the place will be open,their stood a man with a cooking towel over his arm.”Miss Misaki i take it,you will have a guest today,should i place you in your original seat or rather you like a table for two”he will question the young beauty who eyes will turn to him.”Table for two please”she will reply as the man stood to the side to let the woman through with a signal of her hand which will be extended”After you Miss Yume”she will speak softly.
Yume
Yume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1900

Demoness And The Witch,Twisted Reality(P/IO/NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Demoness And The Witch,Twisted Reality(P/IO/NK)

Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:13 pm
Good thing she dressed up well. Not that she'd ever lower herself to dress up like a casual slob, but good thing she dressed up well. The exterior was ridiculously massive, and the interior was ridiculously fancy. Yume stared, lips slightly parted in awe. Not even the fancier restaurants in the common district held a candle to this place. The waiter greeted Misaki as if she was a regular and a few things clicked into the witch's head.

Misaki was damn rich for one.

Thanking her out of courtesy, Yume stepped through into the worldly restaurant of class and followed the waiter to their table. Menus given, she skipped immediately to the desserts section. The list wasn't extensive as she expected. That was good. That meant they'd be taking more time perfecting the few confections they did serve. And Yume knew she was real critical on her cakes and pastries.

Mains? Who needs them, Yume thought, staring at a particular cake option. As the waiter came by a few minutes later to take their order, Yume waited for Misaki to speak her order first. Then Yume would say as nonchalantly as ordering a salad main.

"Mille-feuille."
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:34 am

Misaki will smile as the vixen in purple stepped forward into the building of the fancy restaurant as the inside was bigger than any other building in the village. There were tables scattered about as they were decorated with a white cloth,plates and utensils beside each plate. Upon entering there was a red carpet that led straight into the core of the vicinity. Around were around up to fifty waiters that dressed as the man who opened the doors for them. The center of the area will be like that of a ballroom as a crystal lantern hung from the ceiling as light reflected off of it to bring a secondary light to the already beautiful scenery. Where the Lantern hung was a open space it was obvious it was meant for dancing as the tables were around the open space.

Right this way Lady Misaki”Spoke the waiter as he walked them to their table,He walked along the carpet as Yume will be right behind him. The table they were brought to was up a set of stairs which lead to the VIP sitting area. The table they were given was designed with a different cloth than the others. The table was designed in a silk red cloth with red napkins. Upon these perfectly folded napkins was perfectly shaped and remarkable utensils. on both ends of the two person table was red plates as wine glasses was slightly in front of the plates.

The waiter will take the chair to pull it out for Yume to sit down and did the same with Misaki chair. With a nod of her head as a way to say thank you she will take the menu given to them as she will open it. On her right was a window,and outside this window was the perfect scenery as it was the view of the sun among the grassland mountains,which you could say was a garden. As it was time for her to place her order she will rest her head on the palm of her hand looking towards Yume”Get anything you like,Miss Yume”she will say softly before looking towards the waiter who had his notepad out ready to take their orders.”My apologies,i will have the Baeckeoffe please”she will order. She will hear Yume go straight for a desert but chose not to question it.

Also can we have a bottle of your famous red wine please”she will finish off. The waiter will nod as he went off to prepare their meals,well a meal and a desert. Her arms rested on the table as her blue eyes looked out towards the landscape.”So tell me about yourself Yume,if you wish to that is,it will help pass by the time as we wait”her eyes will look at the corner looking towards Yume.
Yume
Yume
Citizen

Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:11 am
Misaki seemed normal, that is, she ordered a savoury dish as the norms of a brunch dictated. The waiter must have given Yume an odd look when she ordered her slice of cake, but normality in her mind had been dead since she was born.

As the wine bottle was placed in the ice bucket, Yume helped herself to open the wine and pour both herself and Misaki their drinks. She picked up her wine glass and thought for a moment. What would this girl even want to know about Yume? Her past? Hardly anyone would think it was a respectable one if they ever heard. And the ones that did hear looked at her with sneers . It's funny how they blame the younger girl instead of the older male squad leader. Talk about your gender role reversals. But kudos to them for not seeing gender.

Or not. Did she want to know who she was? The rumours that spread like wildfire through her academy days, of her being a witch and of her being the cause of one poor student's death. She supposed... rumours did have a root of truth sometimes.

"I'm a genin, I suppose," Yume decided to say instead while taking a delicate sip of wine. It might have been surprising, as Yume had not once had any indication of the village headband on her person; she left it at home in a drawer that she never touched. That probably wasn't one of the best ice breaker in conversational history, but it did break the ice to a plethora of other questions if Misaki asked. How far would this rabbit hole go, Yume wondered idly. And how far was this silver haired girl willing to go to chip into the true nature of the witch?
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:18 am

Misaki eyes remained looking out of the window towards the scenery before her,the sun was hovering over the mountains. The roses below begun to sparkle slightly from the suns generous light of pure elegance. The beauty of this sight will amaze Misaki as it reminded her just of this woman who sat just across from her. Her own understanding of what beauty was,helped her understand just how well such a beautiful sight indulged her. Beauty one of the most undefined words that existed in this world,what truly was it? was it just how a person looks? or was it like a gently breeze on a day such as today, it takes a breeze to caress another. This breeze could be defined by many things but when that single rose blooms when other wilts,the beauty one seek will be revealed. All this ran through Misaki head as she looked out the window as her chin rested in the palm of her hand.

The wine would finally arrive being placed on the table in the bucket of ice that was in the center between the two woman.”Thank you for bringing it”She will show her appreciation towards the waiter who had brought them the wine. His body will stand up straight as he was prepared to grab the wine but Yume had beat him to it. Regaining his posture he will cough as he begun to speak”Lady Misaki,we got the very best Cabernet Sauvignon type wine for your desire as you like it so we do hope you enjoy your food and your Misses desert will be here shortly”after informing the two woman he will leave them alone. looking at the glass of wine in front of her she will smile as she will lift the glass by it’s stem to her lips before taking a sip of the fine wine.

She will move her hand with the glass in a circular motion as the liquid will go with her movements. Her eyes looked forward at Yume who seem to be also enjoying her wine,she will listen to her answer her question from earlier. She will ponder on that answer of her’s,she was a genin. That was hard to believe but her pink lips stayed together for this time being as she closed her eye. Her elbows rested on the scarlet table they were in which was different from all the rest.”Oh i see,is it hard being a genin in this village?”she will ask out of curiosity as to see what Yume thought of the village as a whole really but for now she will have to see how things went from here. Her eyes will slowly open as she will smile towards her”Pardon my rudeness,is their anything you wish to ask me?”she will question seeing as she,was almost pushing this as if she was being interrogated or something before she didn’t want to lose her company
Yume
Yume
Citizen

Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:56 am
"Not really, I guess. Truth be told, I didn't really want to be a ninja." Yume sipped a little bit more. "I'm just under a long, long contract."

Where is her sugar? She was getting antsy. Her heeled foot slid backwards as she leaned forward for comfort. Placing an elbow on the table, she pondered for any questions that she could ask. She kept a nonchalantly curious face, but on the inside, she seethed at the way things turned out. Small talk, though she was aware that it was inevitable for the meal that they were having together, she felt like it's a waste of words. So when Misaki asked if there was anything Yume wanted to know, she took a while to think of something meaningful.

"Yes. I am rather curious about something," Yume finally said with a smile, though not one of a flirt, but one of a scheming vixen. She leaned in closer, as if she were about coax out whispers of secrets from the girl. "Why would you ask me if it's difficult to be a genin when you could cast such an impressive technique just before? It makes me think that you're a ninja too... Perhaps even a higher ranking than me."

Damn government officials. They must be following her everywhere.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:25 pm

Misaki eyes looked towards her date if you could say cause i mean they were in the finest restaurant together. Pretty much had the whole area to themselves as this was the only table in the Vip Area to begin with. The woman known as Misaki kept her sights on Yume who was right in front of her as her glass is lifted to her lips once more as she took a sip. Listening closely to the woman speak she will smile thinking on her reply.”Sometimes it’s better not to be a ninja,the title of ninja carries much blood shed,and sorrow behind it”She will reply to her as her eyes looked into the depths of the red liquid in the glass in her hand as she spoke this. Misaki had much hardships because of being a ninja,sometimes she even lose her sanity cause of the burdens she carried. It all made her ask was it worth it? Was it worth seeing your comrades fall before? Was it really worth it at all…..

Misak will overlap her left leg over her right as her body will bend forward,this will happen after her glass would be put down. Her elbows will rest on the tabletop as her head will be facing Yume who was also leaning forward. From this angle she truly could see just how beautiful Yume was. She swear she could just look at her,those fine shaped lips and that beautiful purple hair of her’s this would seem to all be a dream to her. A beauty like Yume existed in this already broken world of chaos,she was like the angelic light within the darkness. Misaki head rested on her open hand as she faced Yume who seem to be in deep thought.

A eyebrow will raise as Yume finally chose to speak up after a few minute delay. She notes she was curious about something,but what could she be so curious about for her to just say that.”Is that so?”she will question as she will let her continue. The sapphire eyes of Misaki watch as Yume leaned even more forward. This put her head beside hers it was on the right side where she was as her legs remained crossed, Listening to her words closely she will smile softly as she will close her eyes,”Perhaps Miss Yume,but even if my rank outmatches others,there's different ways to become powerful without being a shinobi of these times,Your observation skills are quite impressive”she will pause for a moment before her body shift so her lips will be near her left ear.”But tell me Yume...does a lowly woman such as me,dare push herself above another?”she will ask

As that question left her mouth their food and dessert will arrive being placed on the spots they belong on the table,after a short bow the waiter will leave them be for now. She will shift herself back up straight as she will look down at her food and then look at Yume”Enjoy my dear
Yume
Yume
Citizen

Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:55 pm
Misaki mirrored her movement, a sign that she wanted to engage more and have Yume feel more at ease, she noted.The witch was unaware of the awe Misaki had for her looks. If she knew, perhaps Yume would have agreed herself, despite the sleeping evil waiting for a trigger. She was not at all the hopeful light in the dark as Misaki had hoped.

"I'm not sure I quite understand that question,"
she admitted, taking a sip of wine. Misaki wasn't being very clear. Was she asking if she seemed the type to try and best others? That answer by default would have been yes. Competition is innate; that was why sports were created. But what's with that 'lowly' description though? She looked around the restaurant; it was empty as the city night, save for two little stars. To be able to get into an establishment like this, be greeted as a regular and presumptuously be able to pay for the food... she is no where near 'lowly'.

The food arrived and they dug in. The slice of cake she had was small. Standard for an expensive restaurant like this she supposed, but that didn't matter. It was all about the taste. Yume took a bite and stopped for a second. It's not bad. In fact, it had a pretty good aroma.

'There's not enough butter in this...' she thought otherwise. Picky for the perfect taste in sweets, she was, but that didn't stop her from continuing to eat.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:40 am

Misaki hand will grasp her glass as the red liquid swished around within it as she was moving her hand in a circular motion. Her legs was crossed as she sat up,her back against the red chair they sat upon individually. The black dress shined with the sunlight as it danced along Misaki body as she had listened to the woman reply to her she was amazed not just by this woman looks,but she seem to be able to be on par with her when it came down to talking. Her blue eyes will stay focused on the woman in front of her as her pink lips press against the glass as she tilt it slightly to make the wine enter the small gap that was her lips parting to let the liquid enter her mouth. Placing the glass on the table she will place her hands on her left knee as it was over her right leg,both of her hands rested on it as the food was delivered.

She had noticed before the food delivery Yume had took a glance around the nearly empty restaurant,it was to be expected not many knew of this place creation besides the Raikage herself.”Misaki you keep staring at the poor girl you might undress her with your eyes”Maya will puse for a few seconds.”Duh how foolish of me you already are,your hormonal levels are on high do you understand she is another girl right?”Maya finished. Misaki will look towards the window as Yume started to eat her desert,her eyebrow twitched slightly from Maya words within her head.”Sometimes i despise you sharing my body...Maya,yes i know she is a girl just like me”she replied just a tiny bit annoyed at Maya.

It will be only a few minutes as Misaki will turn around and grab her fork by its handle,she will push the pikes of the fork into a piece of meat before bringing it to her mouth. Her posture was up straight as her elbows were hanging at the edge of the table.”Never knew you swung that way Misaki,well their is new things about everyone i suppose”Maya will say within Misaki’s head as she ate her food that was in front of her,ever so often lifting up her glass to take a small sip of her wine with it. Her blue eyes will look towards Yume as she smiled at her just for a short moment.

Your pretty cute,it makes me question where are you really from,cause a beauty like you is truly rare”Misaki will speak out loud unknown to her it was Maya doing. A strong blush fired onto her face like a quicken bloodshot as her face was just that red. Her blue eyes looking down at the floor as she was cursing under her breathe at this time, Her head will look up as her right hand will will grasp Yume left as the blue eye woman looked into her eyes”I was wondering will you like to enjoy the festival with me after we eat,since we been spending most of the day together?”she says towards her,trying to recover from Maya last statement through her. Her soft touch touching Yume hand as she made sure not to grasp the one she was eating with.”So what do you say?”Misaki would ask. Damn is all Maya could think of as she almost had control at that moment.

Yume
Yume
Citizen

Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:13 am
Cute? Yume giggled. That was a step down from beautiful. She couldn't even remember if she ever was called cute in her life. She was just... A witch. The beautiful vixen that lures and curses the other. But what a sudden change in demeanour, she noticed as she glanced down at the silver haired girl's hand on hers. "Where I am from?" she murmured. "I don't remember myself." Not clearly anyway. She had dreams of those times, mixed in with the fantasies that filled in the blanks.

She finished her cake, somewhat satisfied with the treat and finished her glass of wine. She seemed back to her base self upon inviting Yume out to spend time with her in the festival for the rest of the day. How sweet of her, Yume smiled, being so innocently nice to someone like the witch. But her time today was remarkably pressed and she was expected to be there soon. That person won't wait.

"That's very nice of you, Misaki. However, I have something I need to take care of." Surely she would be looking disappointed. Yume suspected that might happen. So she smiled flirtatiously and tilted her head to the side. "But I had fun with you. I suppose I should thank you too?" Leaning over the table, hand on the surface for support, Yume locked her lips with Misaki's. The kiss only lasted for a few seconds, but bordered between chaste and fierce. Pulling away, Yume straightened herself up and fixed her hair and began her way to the exit, but not without leaving enough money on the table to pay for her cake.

"See you later, Miss Misaki."

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum