Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Leaving One's MarkToday at 7:37 pmQuinn Fostercappy uzumakiToday at 6:14 pmcappyAnswersToday at 5:48 pmSakuWorking towards self presevation.Today at 5:11 pmIchigo SatoDaikuri HyuugaToday at 1:29 pmDaikuri HyuugaExpanding The Business, FIGHT!Today at 10:55 amIchigo SatoMoving to a better placeToday at 5:29 amKaimera YakedoEndothermicToday at 4:52 amKaimera YakedoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 5:05 pmShiru IyasuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 8:21 amToran Uchiha
Top posting users this month
6 Posts - 29%
3 Posts - 14%
3 Posts - 14%
3 Posts - 14%
2 Posts - 10%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Olive Branches - Page 2 Empty Re: Olive Branches

Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:38 pm
The young happy business man nodded as he got ready to answer his questions, this is the most pinnacle moment of this meeting, to seal the deal. "First, I plan on fortifying those walls of yours, making sure this place is as safe, as it is friendly. The appearance wont set off the mood of the village either, I like this village to much to make it seem like a prison from the outside, in the middle of the desert. I might even work on some sensory systems, to give you a heads up on who leaves in and out of the village. However, that is on you though, seeing how you don't wont to impose to much control over your people. If everything I said goes along perfectly, it shouldn't take too long, 3 or 4 days to set everything up. Now the cost, everything should fall around 7k, or..., you could just say you owe me a favor. Either one is fine with me. After this, you can sleep that extra 10 minutes longer, knowing that your village is safe." Ganki's eyes honed onto the kage, his figure was strangely still during his talk, his body clam, his mind focused.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:52 pm
After thinking over everything for a moment, as well as playing with his new and shiny pen, Koroshi looks toward Ganki, his eyes slowly turning crimson as his eternal mangekyou sharingan forms, and begins to slowly turn, his smile now fully gone at this point "Seven thousand Ryo?! are you kidding me?!" As Koroshi says this he slams his hands down upon his wooden desk, making everything in the room shake violently. After doing this Koroshi stands up from his seat and leans over his desk to get closer to Ganki, his blood red eyes focused on the mans as a slight growl can now be heard from the blonde Uchiha.

"Why that's a steal! Of course I will accept your offer!" as Koroshi says this his eyes turn back to normal, and a smile forms back on his face.

Then with a slight laugh over the rather dramatic performance, Koroshi sits back down in his chair, waiting to see what Ganki will do next.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:33 am
The setting was now quiet and calm, the two seemed to be reaching the final steps of the negotiation, Ganki stared down at the kage, the fingers in him pocket shuffling a bit in wait of a reply. All was well, till Ganki took noticed of the smile fading away from Koroshi's face, his strangely formed sharingan surfacing. "Another One!", Ganki taking a step back at this discovery. These uchiha are everywhere in the village, just yesterday Ganki meet one. His ears were attacked by the roar of the kage, was the price too high? A mere 7 thousand ryo was an alright price to Ganki. The FTG seal seemed like a pretty good option to use right about now, seeing how the kage made the room shake with a mere action. With the kage leaning closer, the more Ganki leaned towards his option about escaping, attacking a kage would not go good on his record.

Then, The kage accepted his offer, what? The mad man reverted his eyes back to normal, his smile forming once again. Ganki removed his hand to rub his chest with his right hand, he could feel his heart beat like a bass drum. Ganki tried to fixed his already fixed tie, to regain his composure that was lost.  Ganki's eyes sharpened a bit before removing a rolled up piece of paper from the inside of his jacket with his right hand, slowly. Ganki didn't have time for act 2. "Just sign this, I'll collect the payment upon completion of the walls." he said, unrolling the paper as he extended it towards him, the x where to sign was as clear a day. The information regarding about the plans and such was all there.

What a strange kage...

Should all come to pass, Ganki having the contract in his hand, Ganki would exit the office as calmly as possible, his attention needed else where.

(Exit)
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:06 am
With a laugh Koroshi reaches forward to grasp a hold of the paper, giving it a quick read through "I'm sorry if I scared you, its just something I do from time to time, in order to break the ice. For you see most people think I am a monster because of my size and such" Koroshi says as he uses the pen that Ganki has just given him to sign his name on the paper before sliding it back toward him.

After he does this if the mans actions don't change from what he planed on, and he starts to leave Koroshi begins to speak again "Oh before you go, what other wares do you have? Anything of the ANBU persuasion perhaps?" Koroshi says wanting to see what else the great salesmen has to offer.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum