Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
42 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Home at last! [P NK IO Kyohaku] Empty Home at last! [P NK IO Kyohaku]

Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:24 pm
Hikarishi and Kyo had made it back to his humble abode in little time, even though he had been gone for so long he didn't forget where it was he had once lived, Hikarishi traveled through a dream like state as he passed familiar houses on their way. Looking around he spotted his old home and made to the front door where he would begin to open it for kyo to enter first leaving him to be unable to see the house as of yet.

Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Home at last! [P NK IO Kyohaku] Empty Re: Home at last! [P NK IO Kyohaku]

Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:38 am
Kyo walked in as her beother held open the door. " I kept the house clean for you brother. I was hoping you would come home." She said as she walked into the kitchen to make him some food. "What would you like to eat Hika?" She asked sweetly. she loved to cook! And it was something she was good at! 
"I have been so lonely. " she sighed as she went through the cabinets.
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:01 pm
Hikarishi walked in after Kyohaku did and indeed the house was clean and tidy, not much had moved from where it was last placed at. "Why dont you decide what to eat i'm sure ill love it either way." he told his younger sister as he walked to the kitchen and sat in a chair. He looked around the place and noticed nothing out of place and the skillets still hanging above the stove where he had put them last so there was more room in the cabinets. "I know and i'm sorry i didn't mean to just leave like that but you see i had to find Hisao....and i did....." He paused here and drew his breathe into his lungs "Hes dead Kyo." He let the breathe out and looked up at her taking off the sunglasses that covered his eyes and with that Kyo would be allowed to see what only three other people had seen his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan the cursed eyes of the clan had an even higher state then he had known at the time and he had acheived one that was even more powerful than that the Rinnegan.

He would wait while Kyo took in this information and his eyes would change once again from the patteren of what looked like a sun and some more lines that intersected togather to blue eyes with what appeared to be ripples running through them the eyes that were said to belong to the sage of six paths belonged to him, and as far as he knew, and only him he had yet to figure them all out but he would show off a bit of their power and pull a skillet from above the stove to his hand. If Kyo had her Sharingan as well she would be able to tell that it was not a jutsu that derived from him alone she should be able to deduce that it was thanks to the eyes that he had acquired while in kumogakure.

"Ive gotten alot stronger during my leave and i think if i was to bring you back with me i could start a team there....a team that would not see their members die young because of who they are or what clan they came from....what do you say Kyo would you like to go back to Kumo with me....get away from all these bad memories and start anew?" This would be said and he would wait for her response before any other action would be started.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:57 pm
Dropping everything she ran over to her brother and threw her arms around him and held him close in tears again!  "Please take me with you! Yes I will go! Just don't leave me ever again! You are the only family I got!" She said holding him again.  Kyo was an orphan until she found her brother Hikarishi and without him she really didn't have anyone else! She kissed his cheek as she laid her head on his shoulder. "I love you brother." she said to him.
The news of Hisao being dead was a shock but at least Hikarishi was alive. It was kind of sad but at least she had not lost her family.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:01 pm
Hikarishi hugged his sister back and held her as she spoke. "Alright then....lets go talk to the Hokage about you coming back with me." He said to her as he let her go. Even if they were told no Hikarishi would find a way to get her to go with him he would return here if need be but right now he was needed in Kumo....something uneasy hung about him right now when he thought of the place like something was about to go down a fight maybe or even a war he knew not though.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen

Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:19 pm
"okay." She said as she wiped her tears away. "You really wanna take me with you? You promise?"She said as she looked at him. This was like a dream come true for her, back with her family again.

(exit when he does)
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:20 pm
"I promise" Hikari said as he closed the door behind them and made the walk to the Kages office.

[exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum