Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Kidnapped Do Return (p/Hota&Xuro/io) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kidnapped Do Return (p/Hota&Xuro/io)

Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:58 pm
Xuro was very reassuring. And she trusted him. As he kissed her lips she returned the kiss and held him close to her. "Xuro...." she said as she kissed him again. "Want to get in the hot tub with me?" She asked him. Her muscles were sore and she was very bruised, she figured all she needed was to sit in the hit tub for a while.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

The Kidnapped Do Return (p/Hota&Xuro/io) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kidnapped Do Return (p/Hota&Xuro/io)

Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:04 pm
"Yeah great idea!" Replied Xuro as he kissed her again and smiled as he picked her up off her feet and took her out of his house into the backyard. He had an amazing porch with a steaming hot hottub facing his green garden. The hottub had been set up by Xuro earlier and the water still seemed great. He then put her down and told her, "Ladies first." as he gestured for her to get in.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:46 pm
She pulled on him to get in so she could sit on his lap. She smiled at him She was dinally spending some quality time with him. Even if it was necessary for her to do this to feel better . " Thank you for bringing me out here." She said smiling at him.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:13 am
Xuro would remove his cloak and flak jacket as he didn’t want it to get wet, leaving his jounin undershirt and his jounin pants on and got into the hottub. The water was nice and warm as he sat in the hottub. “I hope this will help you feel better!” he said smiling at Hotaru.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:34 pm
Must resist the urge to walk in on u two...
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:31 pm
// Ganki I dare you to even try/ /

Hotaru sat in his lao and leaned against his shoulder. All her sore muscle instantly relaxed as she let out a sigh. " I aleady do." She said holding him close. "I am so glad you found me and I am glad to be in Suna again." She said holding his hand with her free one. "I really hope one day to be as strong as you." She said thinking about allshe. Had gone through. Maybe she needes to be stronger. If she wasn't so week she could easily defeat anyone who trid to hurt her.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:36 pm
Xuro sat in the hottub with Hotaru sitting in his lap. He had his arms around her intertwining his fingers over hers. "Yes I'm so much relieved to know you safe and alive and back in Suna. You have noo idea how glad i am to see you again. I was really worried about you. I will train you and soon oneday you will be as strong as me." Xuro said smiling and kissed the side of her neck.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:12 pm
Hotaru smiles feeling hin holding her and kissing her neck. She was already feeling better. With a guy like him she knew she was safe. She gripped his hand tightly. " you never have to worry again, I will tell you if I plan on leaving or if I feel something is going to happen. " she said as she moved to kiss his lips. "I'm aready starting to feel better ."she said before she kissed him.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:43 pm
After they kissed Xuro said, "And will make sure to the best of my ability that you are safe. You have nothing to be afraid of when you with me. i won't let anything happen to you."
He held her tightly and kissed her again.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:18 pm
Hotaru learned how protective he really was and se smiled. This was good,  that means he did care about her!  She kissed him back, and held it for a second. " I will always feel safe with you, Xuro." She said as she began to fall asleep lying her head on his shoulder.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum