Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
23 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 17%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Visiting Konoha [open, nk, ns]

+4
Kazuo Kemuri
Takeshiyama
Youka
Arcanis Hedatari
8 posters
Go down
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Stat Page : Arcanis
Rook
Bishop
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10667

Visiting Konoha [open, nk, ns] Empty Visiting Konoha [open, nk, ns]

Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:19 pm
Arcanis clone Made it to outside the Gates.  Konoha was amazing the city was huge.He needed to send a message to the Kage asking permission to enter.  He wrote a letter and handed it to the guard.  "I'm here on buisness see that the Kage gets this if you don't mind."  Now just to wait.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Visiting Konoha [open, nk, ns] Empty Re: Visiting Konoha [open, nk, ns]

Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:14 pm
As the group Youka was with had been waiting at the gate for sometime Youka made it his business to greet every traveler that passed by. It was according to this self rule he had put on himself that he walked over to the young man that stood by the gates as well. "Hello my child, how does this day fare you" he would ask with his hood over his head to shield it from the sun that was beating down on that particular day.

"What brings you out here to this village?" he would ask.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:56 pm
Maku walked next to his traveling companion just as he had asked the stranger what he had come for.  The newcomer wasn't from around here, but neither was Maku so there was no need for alarm as of yet.  Maku still wore his priest guise appearing with long red hair and a beard.  Unlike Youka he left his face uncovered, but after all it wasn't his real face just a mastered transformation jutsu.

His chakra was also still suppressed, thoroughly hiding his identity.  Not wanting to butt in just yet Maku decided to wait and see what the newcomer's answer to Youka was before he introduced himself or asked questions of his own.
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:09 pm
Arcanis regarded the two newcomers.  Looking back an forth between them.  He broke out with A huge beaming smile.  "Well met My name is Arcanis I am Traveling Businessman looking to start a business here in the Village I am here to talk with the Hokage and see if an arrangement could be met.  I'm also here looking for anyone to Travel with me to enjoy the merriment and maybe a drink at the end of the day."  Arcanis kept a smile on his face.  The response to this was crucial.  he analyzed the two without looking like he was prying.  Slowly he built up chakra seeing if possibly one of them would respond in kind.  All the while Arcanis continued to smile pleasantly.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:19 pm
The young man was good at putting on a smile, just like Youka was. It was hard to tell if he was being sincere or not. The man had introduced himself as Arcanis and he was just traveling trying to make his way in the world. "Well met my friend, my name is Youka and I will let my friend introduce himself" he said as he tilted his head towards Maku. "I'm always looking for a good drink at the end of the day, it sounds fun" He would reply.

It was at this time that his chakra senses started picking up a rise in chakra and he focused on it more before he realized it was coming from the boy in front of him. Youka didn't know if this was a challenge, but the hunger inside him for blood began to boil as he too began focusing his chakra letting it flare a little. He wouldn't back down from any challenge. Still with a smile on his hooded face he would watch patiently for what would happen next.
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20575

Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:25 pm
Kazuo panted as he saw the village come into sight. It had been a day or so since he’d escaped the land of iron, and he hadn’t stopped moving since. Thankfully, the village where he lived was fairly disconnected, so he wouldn’t have to worry about that false sentence here. He had come to Konoha looking for his Grandmother, who lived here. He was hoping she would let him stay with her until he figured out where he was going to go. As he neared the gates, he spotted a few people, gathered near the entrance.
”Hey, are any of you guys from here? I'm looking for someone.” He would ask them, walking towards them. ”Or are you as clueless here as I am?” He would ask if nobody answered for a few seconds. He didn’t like going to strangers for help like this, especially under current conditions, but they looked decent enough, and seeing as two of them were dressed the part of a priest, he figured he could let his guard down a bit. The other one, he noted he said he was a businessman. That was a reason to bring it back up. That kind of person was, after all, the reason he was in this huge mess. He waited for one of them to respond, wary of honeyed words and dirty tricks.

Last edited by Kazuo Kemuri on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:27 pm
Maku waited for Youka to introduce himself and accept the offer of a drink before he spoke. "My name is Kani, and I don't drink on principal, but I would enjoy the company.  What kind of business are you in?" Maku was curiosa of this traveling businessman.  He hadn't seen many ninja of a village who moonlighted as merchants so he could already tell this man would be interesting company.

After his introductions he could feel the man start to flex his chakra.  A challenge maybe.  Just as he thought this Youka also began to raise his chakra levels.  Maku had just developed his chakra senses skill so it was nice to finally be able to notice these things.  However he was not as interested in the contest. Youka would be enough so instead of showing his power, he decided a different approach and tightened his chakra suppression further causing it to virtually disappear.

"Sorry friend but I don't do measuring contests." Is all Maku said to the boy.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:31 pm
It is after the man investigated the outpost, and dropped off the missing ninja to his ANBU that the man known as Viper Kamu Uchiha is walking through the village, enjoying the scenery and being within the real world once more. Whilst enjoying his time however his natural chakra sensory detects several large chakra signatures near the northern gates, with the outpost being taken on Konohagakure no Sato territory, he anticipates that this might be reinforcements sent to the village. Wasting no time Viper's form dashes off to the gates, his eyes glowing a deep crimson with the eternal mangekyo sharingan.

Reaching the gates Viper's eyes look forth towards the group of three men, Viper stopping in the doorway of the gate being at the center, his form ready to react at a moments notice if his suspicions are correct. His garb is currently his casual wear, a white tee shirt overlaid by a black jacket and jeans with sneakers, his raven black hair going down his back ending at his waist. Viper notes the flaring chakra levels of two of them men, Viper's eyes narrowing towards them as he speaks. "State your business in my village and make it fast." The Konohagakure no Sato headband upon the mans head lets them know he is at minimum a villager, but he doubts any of them would recognize him as the Fourth Hokage.
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:50 pm
Arcanis laughed feeling the return salute from the other guy.  This day became quite interesting.  He let his chakra faded.  smileing over at "Kani" sensing what he had done.  He enjoyed his company.  it was a soothing to have someone to laugh with.  Arcanis felt like he might just be happy for real this time.  he didn't know.  The out of breath man needed help finding room and board.  Arcanis was inclined to help him financially but then   suddenly a voice shouted from the gates.  Turning to the newcomer Arcanis bowed to his intended host.  "Hello good sir.  My name is Arcanis Hedatari from Iwagakure.  I am here on a potential business endeaver with the Hokage.  I currently have sent a Letter to my in my own hand asking for permission to enter your beautiful village.  Until I hear back I was going to wait here.  Providence befell me in the form of these wonderful gentlemen.  Might I ask your name?" Arcanis smiled.  perhaps he might be allowed in sooner than he had expected.  when he had met with the other village leaders it had taken quite a while to get in contact with them.

Last edited by Arcanis on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:57 pm
Feeling the other man take his chakra back down Youka did the same bringing it to normal levels before he heard a voice in the not so far distance booming out to them. Turning around and seeing the other man bow he instinctively did a half bow keeping his eyes on the man with his smile still showing."I am Youka Tau friend, A mere traveling priest, I traveled here with another ninja from Kumo to visit his sibling and I saw this man and decided to come and say hi" he would say pulling the hood down from his robes letting his red hair blow in the wind.

"I've been at this gate with my friend here for quite sometime and no one has come to meet us, so we've been pacing the gates" he would tell the man while still holding his smile. He couldn't read the man very well or tell what he was thinking but something about him seemed off or powerful.

There was also another young man that had made it next to them carrying a katana that he looked at smiling, "Hello and greetings to you as well friend"

Last edited by Youka Tau on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:47 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Including Kazou)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum