Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

The Children of Tomorrow continued... [NK] [O] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Children of Tomorrow continued... [NK] [O]

Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:41 pm
Anywhere?

The adrenaline reminded Kenzo of his first days as a shinobi, and on days such as this one his mind grew calm, like the nonexistent breeze of wind. The boy was Kenzo, and the boar was the man. The trap had already been laid, and now, all Kenzo needed was for the boar to feed into it. Jason's possession, the kunai, remained lodged in the socket of the motionless corpse, tempting him to move forward, and he did.

Kenzo, the original Kenzo, remained there, high above the battlefield with his eyes closed and his ears wide open. What exactly was he listening to? Nothing, but the wind. After hearing the cry of the fallen, the grounds entered a state of silence, and the wind made itself known after all this time. The sound of rustling leaves moved through the forest, and shinobi: men, women, boys, and girls, gathered in the darkness of the treetops to view the staged murder of Kenzo Uchiha to the best of their ability. They waited hidden in the darkness with wide eyes as Jason's silhouette reached for the Kunai within the eye of Kenzo's corpse. What they could see was too vague to discern as the mist lingered around the battlefield.

Jason's reach would not be blocked, but as his hand neared the Kunai, the wind would make a pass, blowing away Kenzo's corpse as the body and the blood disintegrated, leaving nothing 'cept the lone Kunai. The clone was composed of a number of minuscule balls of heat and fire. These concentrated orbs which were invisible to the naked eye, spread throughout the clearing at a speed of 80, yet they did nothing. They could not be seen, and they burned nothing, only if Jason breathed would the orbs become dangerous. They would enter his body, but still, they would do nothing, yet. Kenzo opened his eyes, looking down to view the battlefield with his Sharingan. Still, he saw nothing but chakra, everywhere. Naturally, the mist absorbed heat from the flames, and as the air grew warmer, the mist began to lift. This revealed to the prospectors Jason, who stood alone in the mist. 

Jason stood alone until Kenzo, the real Kenzo, entered a momentary state of freefall. He fell trough the rising mist to view Jason as well, if all went as planned, and curled his hands into fists. Only after Jason was within reach did Kenzo throw his fist forward, aiming to smash into the top of Jason's head to send his face into the cold, hard, ground. This was Kenzo's surprise attack, was Jason ready?
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

The Children of Tomorrow continued... [NK] [O] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Children of Tomorrow continued... [NK] [O]

Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:54 pm
Jason looked up after hearing the rustling of tree crowns and his eyes got wide and he got shocked. Jason made a slashing motion upwards towards kenzo. if he dodged and landed on the left, then Jason would strike by swinging his left leg towards kenzo. if kenzo would land on the right then Jason would slam the butt of the kunai onto kenzo's face. if kenzo would jump backwards then Jason would quickly make handseals and do the hide like a mole technique.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:33 pm
Kenzo did not falter, or cease his assault, his fist was brought down with every intention of smashing into Jason's face as he looked up regardless of the fact that the blade was coming. It may have been foolish, but Kenzo did not stop, or hesitate. If Kenzo's fist connected, Jason's blade would drag along the length of Kenzo's arm, shredding through the muscle, and causing blood, real blood, to run down Kenzo's arm. A scream broke past Kenzo's lips as his arm fell limp at his side.

Gravity would have to be taken into account as Kenzo continued to fall, for the force alone was enough to have Kenzo smash, rather forcefully into the ground below, but he would not. Only after the mutual blow, Kenzo's own body could have smashed against the ground, resulting in a rather untimely death. This would not happen today as a burst of heat left Kenzo's body, firing his body 30 feet backwards before his movement ceased, and his body paused in the air. This was still only the beginning...

As Kenzo's body hovered 2 feet from the ground, if unhindered, he would speak as blood dripped from his arm,

"I didn't think you'd be able to even touch me with your blade, but now... I'm going to introduce you to my passion..."
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:57 pm
Jason decides to let the kunai rip through his arm. the kunai is angled to cut through the bicep. Jason takes the punch and crashes towards the ground. "ugh... that hurt..." Jason is lying on the ground and attempts to get up. but with his leg fractured that seems to be almost impossible. Jason grunted in pain and grit his teeth at how much this hurt. jason writhed at the ground and tried to get up but it was useless. "ok, i think i'm done here... ugh.. my leg... i had enough, kenzo."
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:19 pm
Kenzo looked down at his right arm as blood dripped from it, splashing against the ground. He floated toward Jason, and extended a hand to the male, hoping he would take it. As Kenzo extended his hand, the small, flaming orbs that had spread throughout the arena would ignite the air around Kenzo and Jason, setting everything on fire. Kenzo winced in pain as the heat kissed his arm, burning the open wound shut in a matter of seconds. For the moment, Jason and Kenzo were hidden by a 10 meter thick dome of flames. 

"I'll show you another time then, give me your hand, I'll take you to the hospital. Oh, when we get there, I'm going to play dead. Don't tell the doctors
 my name."
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:36 pm
"alright then...." Jason took his hand and pulled himself up as hard as he could and stood up wobbling. Jason leaned his body against kenzo's. next stop, the hospital.

(exit, 1286 WC)
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm
Kenzo focused his chakra, preparing to take off with Jason in tow. It would be quite awkward to see such a young child take flight, and lift a grown man from the ground. The image itself almost made Kenzo smile, strangely. He never smiled. He turned away from Jason before taking towards the sky at a speed of 75, leaving a fiery circle where he once stood. Those who watched the two males were too busy protecting themselves from the flames to notice the exit of Kenzo and Jason. The others found that they could not track the boy's speed, as he moved far too fast for their eyes to follow. It was very unlikely that a challenger would see Kenzo and challenge him to a battle at this time, but if they did... He'd be ready. Kenzo was always ready, at least he hoped he would be. He looked back at Jason, who still hadn't sheathed his blade, then he realized that Jason probably hadn't adapted to this speed, or this height. Could he breath? No matter. Kenzo would arrive at the hospital shortly. Sadly, Shunshining was not an option for Kenzo at the moment, so flying would have to do. Kenzo doubted that Jason had the strength to lift the blade while Kenzo was moving at this speed, but Jason had managed to surprise him in more ways than one today. Jason wasn't the most talented around, but the guy didn't give up as fast as Kenzo expected. That alone wasn't enough to gain Kenzo's respect, but Jason had gained Kenzo's favor, even if it was only in the slightest. Kenzo looked forward again, as he was nearing the hospital quite quickly. Kenzo began to slow his flight, just in case Jason really couldn't breath before making a gentle landing in front of the hospital. He lowered Jason as far as possible before releasing the males hand then landed himself. So, how was he going to get into the hospital without telling the nursing and medical-nin who he was? He began to ponder on the idea as he stood there, ready to knock himself out. 

"I can't go in conscious, I need you to knock me out Jason. Hit me, hard. Make it count."

[Exit; Closed]

WC: 3028

+15 Stats
30 JP
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:43 pm
Approved.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:38 pm
Claiming...

500/500 Elemental Block Unlocked (Heart of Fire)

750/750 Stamina Hit Unlocked (Heart of Fire)

1000/1000 Thermal Exoskeleton Unlocked (Heart of Fire)

750/1500 Spontaneous Ignition (Heart of Fire)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum