Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1865

Training [NK] Empty Training [NK]

Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:26 am
Yusuke knows that having to learn the rasengan was hard but it will special and of course just by relying on rasengan might not be the best option. Thinking to himself Yusuke thought that he should learn his rasengan then he might be able to improve it improve on his rasengan not knowing how much he could improve or learn it he mumbled to himself "hmm if i were to just learn or practise rasengan i will not improve myslef and although the rasengan is strong there alot of strong opponent out there and threats that even a very strong ninja might lose to them". Yusuke sat at a chair in his room which was near the window as he looks on out to the window as the wind blows towards his face. After awhile Yusuke decided that he should go and train up alittle as he packs his bag and those equipment he would need and intent to seek out the powerful sage right at the western of the world as he remembers that from the the words of the tiger he met a few weeks ago. "hmm so i think i should go on to the west side well i should train on my way there", Yusuke headed to west side as he looks on at his compass as he was walking he practice his rasengan which he already know how to make it and use it but he want to to be like his second nature as he forms the rasengan and then dispell it and so on. While on his way Yusuke thought that he could maybe add some element to his rasengan but he have no idea how he was going to do it. Yusuke then remembered that he read a book saying that there was a few type of transformation the first would be the shape transformation like his rasengan  is an advanced form of chakra control and a technique that is pivotal for the manipulation of chakra and the creation of new techniques. It involves changing the form and movement of chakra, determining the size, range, and purpose of a technique. for one ultimate example of shape manipulation would have to be his the Rasengan, which is described as shape manipulation that has been taken "to the highest possible level" Yusuke's jutsu the Rasengan relies heavily on chakra control and does not require the use of hand seals. By building up on precepts learned from the Tree Climbng Practice and Water Surface Walking Practice chakra control exercises, the Rasengan is chakra that has been rotated and then compressed into the shape of a sphere. But what Yusuke really needs now is to know the Nature Transformation which is a form of an advanced form of chakra control. It entails the moulding and defining of one's chakra into an innate type of chakra nature, altering its properties and characteristics. Nature transformation is one of two necessary techniques for creating a technique, its counterpart being shape transformation. "umm this one seems to be quite a hard theory to understand and there are five types of basic elements to it" ask Yusuke said to himself. Yusuke then tried to remember what he have learn as he tries to remember what those element would perform and those elements are Fire and the natured chakra allows for Fire Release, which is strong against Wind but weak against Water.Wind natured chakra allows for Wind Release, which is strong against Lightning but weak against Fire. Lightning natured chakra allows for Lightning Release, which is strong against Earth but weak against Wind. Earth natured chakra allows for Earth Release, which is strong against Water but weak against Lightning. Water natured chakra allows for Water Release, which is strong against Fire but weak against Earth". Yusuke thought for awhile and said to himself again so i remember mine is wind so i should try to add it into my rasengan but is it the best element i am not too sure". As Yusuke was walking he remember that his sensei did a test when he was A chunnin when he gave him a normal looking piece of paper and asked him to try and send some chakra onto the paper. The paper then split into two as that is when he knew his element was wind as he tries to remember the other elements for Fire the paper will ignite and turn to ash, Wind the paper will split in two, Lightning the paper will wrinkle, Earth the paper will turn to dirt and crumble away, last but not least Water the paper will become wet. After trying to remember all those information that he needed Yusuke decided to take a break and try it out as he wanted to try and infuse chakra onto his rasengan but before that he would have to train up on his rasengan as it was difficult for him to even form it in a short amount of time. "Ok now from what i have leran and observe, Yusuke hold his hand out and grabs the hand he holds out with his left hand to support it as he tries to for a sphere out from his hand but he fail as he because he was too hasty so the rasengan dispell. Although Yusuke knew how he could make a rasengan but he was taking too long to make one, if he was in a real battle he would have been dead by the time his rasengan was formed. Yusuke tried to form a rasengan yet again but to no surprise he fail just because he wanted to speed things up but this is not doing good for him if he wants to master the rasengan. Yusuke then thought in his head *if i want to speed the construction of my rasengan i might need to go back to the basic which i was taught how to use it* The only thing now Yusuke can do is to go back to the basics as he didn't want to but in order for him to do it he unless he wants to keep failing and learn nothing from his mistake.The very fast step of rasengan would be how to burst a water balloon by spinning the water inside in multiple directions at once using only the user's chakra, which emphasises rotation so Yusuke remember that he still have alot of spear balloons in his back the last time he train up his rasengan went to a nearby lake fill up multiple balloons with water inside as he starts his first step by doing a water balloon by spinning the water inside in multiple directions at once using only the user's chakra, which emphasises on the rotation the first step was quite easy for him now but the time spent to actually burst the balloon was the key factor so Yusuke could only train up as much as he can. As the day was coming to an end Yusuke decided that it was time for him to set up his tent and have a good rest as tomorrow will be a brand new day for him to train up again.

As a brand new day starts Yusuke would carry on his water balloon training with him trying to burst the balloon as quickly as he can but there was some weird movement near the trees, Yusuke quicky turns his attention to the direction as it might be an enermy which he might be in danger. Yusuke grabs hold of his kunai as he holds it up in a defence stance while waiting for whoever it is to show up as the sound got closer it leaps out and tried to attack Yusuke with a sharp claws as it swept across Yusuke's face, using some quick reflexes Yusuke manage to dodge the attack and jumps to the side as the attack when across his face. Yusuke took a look as he sees who it was, to his surprise it was his friend the tiger that he met when he was near his village training. Yusuke then relax himself as he stand up straight and looks on the tiger was still wandering around but it was always met up by Yusuke, the tiger looks on to Yusuke as he said to him "Oh it's you again weak kid wherever i go i seems to always meet you have you perharps been following me around?" he tiger said in a way which seems like he is convince that Yusuke was tailing it. Yusuke looks on as he face turn into a weird look "who the hell would follow a weak tiger like you around? if i were to follow you around i might be dead in less then five mintues". The tiger looks on as he said to Yusuke "well i guess someone weak like you would not even keep up even if you wanted to follow me around", Yusuke did not even flinch as he looks on and said "let us see if that is true but sparing". Both the tiger and Yusuke got excited as they leaps back preparing to attack head onto one another, Yusuke charges up first while he leaps forward similar to how the tiger attack while they met awhile back but this time Yusuke was being swept on his puch by the tiger paw which then seems to be falling face first on the ground until the tiger uses a tackle attack to push Yusuke back a few feet back. The tiger followed up with another tackle attack as he attacks Yusuke but this time Yusuke could only blocks with both arms protecting his face. The sparring when on and soon both Yusuke and the tiger were both really tired after a day of training. While the next came quickly Yusuke woke up to see the tiger was already awake as he ask the tiger "Do you remember that you told me about this mountian that i could train and learn and become more powerful?" the tiger nods it's head and continues to listen to Yusuke as he went on and on after hearing what Yusuke have to say the tiger replied to him "well it is impossible to travel and locate the place as it is isolated from this world and atmosphere" the moment Yusuke heard what the tiger said he could only raise his voice and said "what the heck !!! didn't you tell me that i could travel there and the place exist?" the tiger when on to explain and told Yusuke not to make a big fuss out of it as there is a way but he must listen to him before he shout at him. "alright first do you even know who the he is?" Yusuke shakes his head as he listens to the tiger Gautama Buddha, also known as Siddhartha Gautama, Shakyamuni,or simply the Buddha, was a sage on whose teachings Buddhism was founded. A native of the ancient Shakya republic in the western side of a secret foothills, Gautama Buddha taught primarily in northeastern so people from there knew about us but they have never seen us and Buddha means "awakened one" or "the enlightened one.it is also used as a title for the first awakened being in an era. In most Buddhist theory, Siddhartha Gautama is regarded as the Supreme Buddha Pali sammasambuddha, Sanskrit samyaksa buddha) of our time and up until now do you understand what i am saying so far?" said the tiger. Yusuke could only nod his head as he listens on while the tiger continues, Gautama taught a Middle Way between sensual indulgence and the severe asceticism found in the Sramana movement common in his region. He later taught throughout regions of eastern as a whole. Gautama is the primary figure in Buddhism, and accounts of his life, discourses, and monastic rules are believed by Buddhists to have been summarized after his death and memorized by his followers. Various collections of teachings attributed to him were passed down by oral tradition, and first committed to writing about 400 years later. After the long lecture the tiger told Yusuke that his family has been guarding the the enterance of the mountian if anyone ever intrudes the only way to get there is unless you are the follower but even if you follow the teachings you might not be able to get the chance to come to the mountian there is also another way and that is which we summon you to the mountian using the reverse summoming technique which in your case you must make a pact with us" said the tiger. The tiger then leaps onto a rock as he looks down right at Yusuke from a distances of three meters on top and laydown a big wierd scroll as he explains to Yusuke about summoning technique and he must first sign a contract with a given species. The contract comes in the form of a scroll, on which the contractor uses their own blood to sign their name and place their fingerprints and once signed it is valid even after the contractors death as long as the contract itself remains intact.After this they need only offer an additional donation of blood on the hand they signed the contract with, mould their chakra with hand seals and then plant the hand they signed the contract with at the location they wish to summon the creature so you will need to consider if you want to do it". "So will you do it Yusuke?", Yusuke did think about it as he wanted to get stronger and he went ahead to sign the contract, after signing the contract the tiger looks at Yusuke and said to him "ok then done" as he disappear in a puff of smoke and Yusuke did not know what was going on but he stood there looking left and right as he goes puff and disappear from where he blinks and opens his eyes he was at a place where he have never seen before he raises his head and see a big statue of the great buddha far from where he was standing before Yusuke could enjoy the breeze and views from where he was standing he was attack by a tiger with lots of scar on it's body leaping right onto him and swept it's huge paws across Yusuke's face. This was not just any tiger it is about seven meters and would be the largest tiger that Yusuke have seen up to now although it was big it is also very fast and is able to stand upright like a human which he could only dodge his attacks and can't close up on to the huge tiger and attack it. Yusuke decided that it was best to use ninjutsu against someone much more powerful and bigger to him so he made a clone while hiding behind a tree as he sends it to make some trap around the forest he was standing the real Yusuke then tries to attack head on just to distract and not let him find out that there was a clone made to set the traps up. Yusuke leaps up a tree but the tiger could easily reach to him and make contact with him before the tiger hits him Yusuke jumps and landed on the tiger's arm as he run up close as he throws some shuriken and added the jutsu Futon: Reppusho sending and making his shuriken more powerful as he hope to damage it. The combination was a success but it barely did any damage to the huge tiger as he easily deflects the powered up shuriken and tries to sweep Yusuke off him, After the attack Yusuke leaps to a nearby tree as the traps he set up was ready upon release a blast was set off need the tiger and logs from al four side came swinging on ropes ready to ram right onto the tiger. The traps was also a success but it really did not do much damage to the tiger but it went well by slowing the tiger, after about more then half the day evening is drawing near and Yusuke although tried to reserve as much chakra and plan his attack carefully was soon tired and slowing down unable to keep up with the tiger just as he was about to dodge an attack his body was too weak to move and were aching all over when the big and fast paw came sweeping in knocking him out.

When Yusuke woke up he in a comfortable patch of grass as he opens his eyes and tried to look around but his vision was still blur as he hear a familiar voice which was the young tiger that greeted him. Yusuke tried to remember what happen when he remember some huge tiger attacked him, oh i see sad the tiger as he tells Yusuke "it was one of the guardian protecting the forest he knew you were coming and got excited and said he wanted to test your skill". Yusuke then look around and ask where they were as the tiger told him that they are somewhere outside the mountain, Yusuke wash himself up and was getting ready to go into the mountain with the tiger leading the way it was huge but the walls was full of scripts and Yusuke have never seen those weird looking picture and wording. After walking for quite awhile Yusuke came to a village where there were alot of different tigers, Yusuke ask if they are at the top of the mountain the tiger replied that this is the place that he live and they are not even near the mountain top but Yusuke will be training here as the enviroment here is very quiet and the place was very big so there is no risk of hurting anyone in this place with he is practicing. Yusuke was then lead to meet the elder tigers as he is the king of all tigers, with everything going well Yusuke can continue his rasengan training the last time he stop on the very first step now it is time for him to procced and move on to the next step. The second step involves breaking a rubber ball, much like the water balloon but it is alot of times more difficult to pop. This step emphasizes power. Because the ball lacks water, it is more difficult to imagine the spinning chakra inside. Yusuke had the most difficulty with this step but he was determine to do it No matter how much chakra he pumped into the ball it would not pop like it should have, causing more and more pain in his hands after every attempt.  Yusuke then grasped he would need to build and keep storing the chakra until he could bear the pain no more, and then begin the rotation process. Doing it in this fashion allowed him to pierce the skin and deflate the ball. This step is hard because there was little for him to concentrate on and it seems like Yusuke is likely to fail and his rasengan will not be a complete one because all he knew were by just obseveing and the although it might look like he could use a rasengan it would not be anywhere near the perfect rasengan. To rectify this, Yusuke had to learn to concentrate on something which the tiger taught him that when they were hunting concentration and focusing on his palm would look almost the same since it require them to not loose forcus on their pray. Yusuke had difficulty concentrating on his palm until he remembered his training with his teacher as he was taught to forcus years ago. Yusuke got the tips from the tiger and sort of found the trick to it a ninja would have to properly concentrate on it alone and mold the chakra to keep it affixed to it. Yusuke then modified his palm and imagine that there was a target for shuriken as he always practice. Yusuke then focused and concentrated his chakra to this spot and the ball exploded with quite a big impact sending some waves around him. The third step would involves quickly rotating the chakra randomly in a (balloon full of air) i would have to modified this to maintaining it like a imaginary small balloon. This causes the chakra to form a spherical shape akin to a small typhoon. and Though even more power and rotation is used than in step two, the imaginary balloon itself will not move or pop due to the precise chakra control. Using maximum of the skills used in steps one and two, the ninja is to create an imaginary layer to contain the rotating chakra and compress the chakra within and try to maintain it. By retaining this power within the hand alone, the power will not disperse, it will become faster and more concentrated and reach its ultimate destructive power. At the start Yusuke had trouble controlling it with his power with just two hands and had to rely on some intense training to help contain the rotating chakra within the spherical layer as he must always imagine it as it is an fast whirling ball. As the final practice for the rasengan Yusuke would kept practicing until he could make a rasengan with his hand at will which he ultimatly manage to do it with help from the tiger. After the rasengan was complete Yusuke was called upon to meet the arhat atop the mountain while doing that Yusuke must go through some intense training and a few levels before he is deem fit to go through and finally meet the holy one.

The first was to go through a mental stat test samsara as it is a continuous movement and is within Buddhism much like a the circle of life, samsara is defined as the continual repetitive cycle of birth and death that arises from ordinary beings' grasping and fixating on a self and experiences. Specifically, samsara refers to the process of cycling through one rebirth after another within the six realms of existence as Yusuke goes through the test he will also understand more of his own mind, where each realm can be understood as either a physical realm or a psychological state characterized by a particular type of suffering. Samsara arises out of ignorance and is characterized by suffering, anxiety, dissatisfaction. In the Buddhist view, liberation from samsara is possible by following the Buddhist path with is Yusuke's first test and it is not an easy task as it could go either way. As Yusuke goes through it in the Buddhist point of view, the realms of samsara are descriptions of both psychological states of mind and physical cosmological realms as it is testing him. As Yusuke sits down in a wierd cave he could hear the Buddhist perspective, rebirth in the different realms is determined by our karma, which is directly determined by our psychological states. A feeling of anger can be said to lead to "rebirth" into a new "realm" do you understand this Yusuke?" this rebirth can be viewed on an instantaneous level, in which being angry can make someone feel very "heated", or on a longer-term level, in which a habitual tendency to anger can cause someone to be reborn into a "heated" situation. An extreme habituation to anger and violence can lead to rebirth in one of the "hell realms". On the other hand, feelings of compassion and love can help lead to rebirth in the realms where these feelings are dominant such as certain god realms, or particular situations within the human or animal realms and always remember if you can attain what is taught to you then you have successfully pass this stage. When Yusuke opens his eyes he was in a different place here the feeling of the surrounding was lighter and the energy is more positive. Yusuke stood up and look around but he could not see anyone this time Yusuke did not know that even positive energy could turn into negative energy. Yusuke could not understand that too much of the same things is not good for him as he slowly feels that he body has become even lighter and by the time he can't feel anything his soul would have been drift away from his body, which would mean he will die. Yusuke could not quite understand it at first but slowly when he thinks about his first trail he knew that the key was to balance himself and by doing that he will need to balance his ying and yang energy. Slowly Yusuke gain composure as he started to calm himself down as he balance his energy and only take in as much positive energy as his body can withstand. "Very good Yusuke" as a voice called out to him as Yusuke could see light from the top. Trail after trail Yusuke successfully manage to past through and at last Yusuke met the holy one as he greeted him and was taught and give the power of mind and body with that came the end of the trail Yusuke had to endure it was time for Yusuke to horn his skill with the tigers. Yusuke would call it a day after the trail he have been through as he wont not be able to endure much after testing his mind and body. Morning soon came and Yusuke was being woken up by the loud noise as the tiger that Yusuke has accompanied asked him to eat up but to Yusuke he could not have wanted to eat what the tigers were eating "alright then we have deer, crocodile, bird, boar and etc" Yusuke would then sound out to him as he said "can i have chicken and can you cook it? instead of raw". After eating up and fill himself with energy Yusuke was ready for his next training as it was time to train up his element which he must if he wanted to create a new rasengan and make it more powerful. The first think Yusuke would need to do is to try and split a leave for a start so Yusuke took a leave and tried to infuse some wind chakra to cut the leave it proof to be really  tough for Yusuke as he was not able to do it for the first few hours. Yusuke tried very hard but it seems to not be working for him as he starts to wonder what is wrong with the way he trains he then remembers the trail he have been through as he tries what he have learn. Yusuke was soon able to cut the leave but if he wanted to so Yuske continues to cut leaves after leaves until he was ready to try and cut something bigger and make his wind chakra stronger the only thing he could think of is cutting down a tree nearby while Yusuke thinks that it was time to take a rest and call it end of the day. Yusuke then walk right to a nearby river and wash himself up as he prepare to have his meal and that would be the end of his training for the day.

As a new day came Yusuke will not be training his wind chakra today instead he will be forcusing on his endurance and speed to build himself even more and the training was actually quite simple it would be running and sparing for as long as one can stand up to the test to be the survival as the tigers are used to it but not Yusuke and this is the first time he has done training like this. A few tigers stood up and get themselves ready as did Yusuke as the training starts, Yusuke was trip by one of the tail of the tiger as he got back up and tries to run but as he was running he was attack by another tiger which swept it's paw right at Yusuke this time Yusuke dodges the atack and did a side kick to kick the tiger right to the group as there was paw sweeps from all direction. Ysuke was fast to dodge those attacks as one might expect the longer the training go the slower everyone will get but it was not like that the more they fought the faster they get and Yusuke was the only one slowing down and getting tired because he had use so much energy and power from the very start and have not conserve his energy which the others did. Yusuke was soon dropped out of the training and have to head back to rest as he does not have much energy left in him. Yusuke headed back for a rest and had some food as he was soon ready to train again this time the training would be stealth as the tiger use it to hunt their prey this would be a useful technique to use as Yusuke could benefit from it and use it as an ambush. The training was very simple don't get spotted by anyone and try to tag them from behind. Yet again to Yusuke this might be a hard training as this is what they do everyday and their animal insticnt would help them detect as Yusuke is just a human but anyway Yusuke decided to try it out and hides himself looking for movement. As soon as Yusuke sees something movement he tried to move in quietly and sneak up to one of the members as he tags them from the back and hides again this was the first time Yusuke actually made the first move with success since the start of their training so Yusuke have had more confident but will not be complacent as he cotinues to hunt down the lot of the other members with the training done for the day Yusuke went ahead to rest as he learn alot and was a fruitful day for him. Yusuke continues to train his wind chakra up as this time he tries to cut down the tree but it was not as simple as it looks as Yusuke could only scratch on the surface of the tree a leave as easy but it takes alot more to cut down a tree, Ysuke concentrates as much as he could but the cut was barely a normal cut it was still rather much a scratch. So Yusuke had an idea if he himself could only do a scratch he made a few clones as they concentrate together to try and take down the tree the training for Yusuke seems to be going smoothly as there was visable cut s on the tree and it was cutting deeper and deeper until the whole tree collapse. Yusuke continues to improve his wind chakra to the extend that he could take down a couple of tree in one wind slice as he has accomplish and finish his training of his chakra. As of now Yusuke can start his training on the next level which is to infuse wind chakra into his rasengan, but Yusuke will not do that just quite yet as he will further improve his skills on shuriken and tools related. Yusuke decided to take his training easy today as he went ahead to set up a few target from different directions. while the first half of his practice was easy it was time to get back to some old training which was to run ten kilometers as fast as he can the training would last about slightly less then an hour before Yusuke took a rest. The rest of the day was Yusuke doing the daily routine like sit up which he hve not been doing for a while as he prepares himself as Yusuke gets ready by stretching himself to avoid injuries stretching from head to toe, "stretching is done now i should be ready for this training" Yusuke then place his body down on the ground with both of his palms supporting his body as he goes down and starts to count aloud "1...2...3...4...5" and keep going on as he decided that he would do up to around three hundred push ups in quick succession but die to him not doing for quite sometime he got quite tired after about four hundred although his target was three hundred but he kept pushing himself.

After spending the whole day doing simple training to built himself up today Yusuke have a new training which is to train himself against the warrior of the tiger village it will not be easy as they will teach him how to attack and ambush like a tiger this is to help Yusuke in battle to teach him when he will need to retreat and when he will attack it will be a big part of his training and the whle training is to teach him how to use Shikouhitotsu, as the tiger elder told Yusuke "So now you have gone into the mountian and attain the skill to use the energy we will teach you how to hardness it this type of energy and it is call Shinkouteki it is a type of special spiritual energy which can be found in living things or anything that have life force to use this energy". Shikouhitotsu spiritual energy also further enhanced the user's spiritual energy and physical energy, by garthering those energy and blending into the user's ninjutsu genjutsu and taijutsu. These special type of energy is hardness then blending into the user's own spiritual energy and physical energy, while the energy also reinforces the physical energy the user stamina is also greatly improves them, things such as Shape Transformation so do you now understand what i mean?" said the elder. Yusuke nods as he tries togarther the energy while the energy is not east to garther Ysuke would need help from them as the animal tend to gather them much easily also not forgetting that they have been training with this type of energy ever since they were born. The scene was fast forward to when Yusuke is now able to use these energy well as he could use it without much trouble in battle it also seems that Yusuke can now fight the way the tigers do which is faster and sharper. After the whole training Yusuke have done with them he now concentrates to make his rasengan even stronger which is to infuse his wind chakra into the rasengan. Yusuke woke up in the morning feeling really excited as he now enter his final phrase of his training which is also the hardess. After washing up Yusuke had his breakfast with the rest of the gang in the village as he did some warm ups for his training "ok today will be tough but i hope i can do it" said Yusuke. Yusuke form a rasengan on his hand as he uses his other hand to try and infuse wind chakra into it as he slowly stable the element but it explode and send waves around with a big smoke, Yusuke was no where to be found as the puffs of smoke clears Yusuke is seen sitting on the ground scretching his head it seems like it was a danagerous for him to learn but it is not going to stop him. At the back of his mind he was thinking *If this is going to be like that then it will be too danagerous for me to train it*. Yusuke had an idea he two clones and they would try to infuse elements into their own rasengan but after awhile everyone could only hear explosion around the training ground and it was not a successfully created technique it was due to the inbalance of the technique which cause the technique to explode.It would seems that it is not working out for Yusuke and he would have to think of a more effcient training method. Yusuke decide to clear his thoughts as he went for a walk he looks far right across the land as the breeze travel against him, Yusuke asked himself "what should i do to make that jutsu work? the risk of injuring myself is pretty high due to the level of the technique and my clones can't quite get there has to be some way to make this jutsu work". Yusuke decided that he would call it a day as he went to sleep. It seems like it was time for Yusuke to train the next day but he was ask to have a sparring session with one of the warriors in the tiger village. "You ready Yusuke?" said the tiger as ready as ever was what Yusuke replied, Yusuke leaps up high right at the veteran as he too did the same using a roundhouse kick Yusuke hits him but it seems like it was not hard enough to make him fall back as Yusuke's leg was being grab and being swing a few times as he was send towards a tree upon reaching the tree Yusuke balance himself on mid air as both his foot landed on the tree as he spring himself right back at the big tiger. This time the huge tiger swept his paw right at Yusuke only to be countered by him with a kick hard enough to make him take a few step back since the tiger is about five meters tall a few step would mean alot was put onto that kick. Yusuke follow up with a string of kicks to try and force it to not be able to balance but it was not that easy as he was sweep back with just a swept of it's paw. As the training when on for the whole day as finally Yusuke was able to last until dawn which would me he won the sparring which he was happy when he smile and just fall flat face first on the ground. By the time Yusuke wakes up it was the next morning, Yusuke tried to sit up as he was still tired he then decided he wanted to clear himself up as he when for a morning jog to train his stamina "alright then since i have not done this for a while i should run ten kilometers", off he goes as he took a different route today which after running for awhile came to a unknown place which he have never seen he look around and felt that there was someone stalking him but he could not really pinpoint the location as he hides himself and at the same time try to figure out where that thing is hiding which Yusuke did not know what was it but given that it could hide so well it might be a tiger and since he is now outside of the village it does not seems to be friendly Yusuke then tried not to make a sound as he was about to get away he was attack by a unfamiliar tiger and the attack did hit Yusuke's arm but it's claws only brushes past his arms so it was not a bad injury. The unknown tiger was skilled and fast as it was only about a regular size of a normal tiger which means Yusuke will have a hard time tracking him down. the fight continues as Yusuke send it off with a rasengan right onto it's stomach, Yusuke is stil puzzle why he was attack so he decided to find out as he returns to the village after awhile he saw the tiger he fought in the village and after a few explanation it was all a mistake as Yusuke was thought to be an intruder, afterall the mountain is so big and the area seems to be so wide Yusuke can't seems to know each and every one of them but was told not to wander off the outskirt. 

It was about time for Yusuke to train up again as he continues his training with his rasengan Yusuke did his training as he could still only manage to infuse half way of his element, Yusuke suddenly have an idea "since it is really tough to make a rasengan and infuse wind chakra alone i could ask for help maybe the clone might be able to help with the infusion of the element. Yusuke then made two clones as he stays and watch on the orders was to ask both his clones to aid each other while clone A uses a rasengan clone b will try to infuse win chakra. The first few time was not going off too well but after several times it seems like it was getting better and better at least they could now pump in the win chakra but it still exploded while the clones was also blast off in the process. Yusuke took sometime to think about what he was doing and decided that he wanted to try it out himself so he made a clone to help him with his wind element as he rememebers that he had to concentrate and balance the mixture of both nature transformation and shape transformation it is hard to adjust at first but after al these training Yusuke seems to be getting the how he could mix both evenly and the last part was just to contain both type of transformation together and hold it there for a few second with out it going off. All the training seems to be paying off as Yusuke could not only mix his chakra into the rasengan but also stablizing it and finally he is able to use the rasengan, for this is the first time Yusuke successfully mixing the elements into the rasengan he when on to try and practice it a few times and make sure that he could pull off the technique as and when he wants. After his training Yusuke was happy with his training and thinks that he should call it a day and practice it tomorrow. The next morning Yusuke would start to train his rasengan with so much more he could do even better as he trains on as he was thinking about a new type of rasengan a few days later but in order to do it he would need to think of a new way to train for him to create it as it would seems that he would need to stay at the mountain a little longer until he could pull something special off as the scene skip to the last day of his training and he was about to go back to his village the only way was again to use the reverse summoning to get him back to his own village as Yusuke was then being brought back to his own village after a long stay at the unknown mountain Yusuke could feel that he has grow a little more powerful as he will continue to work hard in his training. After a good night rest it was time for Yusuke to test himself against a jounin in his village as they had a sparring session right at the training grounds to test their skill. Each of the ninja starts off by sending a kunai at each othe, Yusuke follows up with a sliding kick as he tries to trip his sparring partner but he was fast to dodge Yusuke's attack instead he tries to kick right at Yusuke's face, alert to the kick Yusuke roll to the side as he leaps back and hides behind a tree keep quiet and stalks his sparring partner it was one of the skill he learn when training so he wants to put it into good use. Yusuke would try to attack his sparring partner from different angles everytime he hides himself, Yusuke then decided that he should make a clone as he leaps out of the tree with two clone so now there are three Yusuke charging right at his sparring partner the first Yusuke uses a kick the second Yusuke used a punch and the third Yusuke follows up with a punch both of his clones attack was block but Yusuke successfully attack his him. It seems like his sparring partner was going off to the ground but it was not as simple as it look as he uses a kawarimi no jutsu to get away from yusuke's attack and attack from the back and one of the Yusuke was being knock off his feet as it disappear in a puff of smoke with the training going on for almost half the day Yusuke finally finish his training as he thank his sparring partner for his time to train and decision that he should call it a day and return home for his dinner. When Yusuke returns home he look around but there was no one at home the only thing he saw was a note telling him that they won't be back until next week so he will have to prepare food for himself for the rest of the week which Yusuke looks down on the floor and said to himself that he only knows how to cook an egg and he might need to survival on bread for the rest of the week :(.

wc: 7615
Rasengan Mastery
38 stats and 76 JP
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000