Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

A Familiar SIGHT(P,NK,IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Familiar SIGHT(P,NK,IO)

Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:57 pm
[I was totally invited.]

A white haired youth meandered through the streets of Tengakure. The youth in question had a goal in mind for today. Search and destroy. Though it was more of a search and beat up the bastard who had tried to rob him. Yes, someone had tried to rob the Genin known as Takeo. It had been not but a few hours since the heinous act and he was still in search of the person. It had been an elderly man who had done it. That Takeo was quite sure of. Though what he wasn't sure of what the man looked like completely. So for the past few hours he had gone around questioning several old men. He had narrowed the possible suspects down to only a few hundred. So he had made quite a good amount of progress. He did however have more information, the man was under the guise of what some people may call a homeless person or something along those lines. It was that reason that his attention was caught when he noticed something from the corner of his vision. He stopped in his walk and turned his head slightly to the side in order to get a better look. To any normal passer-by the scene that Takeo saw could only be described as the beginning of sexual activities between two men. Though Takeo saw past this, he saw this for what it really was. It was a deal. Takeo's eyes narrowed as he saw one of the 'gay lovers'. The old man that had attempted to rob him, it seemed that the man also noticed Takeo as well. As upon noticing him the man's eyes widened and he turned what could only be described as 'as white as a sheet'. The other lover however didn't seem to notice him. And instead left the old man and went over to some sort of food place across the street. Takeo simply sent a death glare towards the old man, which sent him scampering off praying for safety. It was then that the white haired boy turned towards the food place thing and entered stepping over towards the now sitting, and drinking, boy. "I saw your shady dealings with that thief, and as a citizen of Tengakure I shall take justice into my own hands. You are to come with me for questioning." Other than the rather evident hint of malice Takeo's voice betrayed no emotion as he spoke to the drinking boy. Though from the way that Takeo was actually cracking his knuckles, for dramatic effect, it was rather obvious that it would be no simple interrogation. Perhaps it would better be described as a beating. Yes, that describes it perfectly.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:34 pm
{Nine days, nothing much :D}

Shinji was having a wondrous conversation with Neko, but then Haru decided to interrupt. Assuring Neko he would be back in naught, but a few, Shinji turned to Haru and responded to the genin in a smooth tone of a practiced politician, "This eye?" To accent what he meant Shinji activated his Byakugan and then deactivated it quickly. "I received it as a gift from a friend and I can assure you I did not have to eliminate one of your clansmen for it, so do not fear." In reality it was more a repaying of a debt, but Shinji did not really wish to describe that to the Hyuuga. It was also at this time that Shinji noticed the kindness of one of the boy who was talking with a common bum. This brought a small fleeting smile to the tenkage's face.

However, when the boy offered him some sake Shinji simply shook his head and made an excuse that was more or less the truth, "Thank you, but I am not much of a drinker." Now, came yet another disturbance-so much for a nice date. This time it was a man that Shinji was pretty sure he had seen before, but he could not place his finger on where. Thus, he figured this man was not important and probably here to cause some kind of trouble. Making an inaudible sigh, Shinji stood up and spoke to the man who seemed to be turning hostile and spoke in a commanding voice, "I can assure you he does not need to be taken in for questioning. After all what authority do you have to do so and where is your proof?" Shinji was no slacker when it came to the law. Unfortunately during his stint as kage he had to become acquainted with the law itself and as such knew it rather well seeing as he helped to create many of these laws.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:33 pm
(Haruna left NRPG, and Matsu was banned, so they drop dead right here… o.o)

Haru nodded quickly at Shinji, watching his reaction to Matsu silently. He sort of zoned out, not really talking, watching Matsu use his coin on the beggar, get accused of thievery or something by Takeo, lacking situational awareness as always. Just as Shinji began standing up for Matsu, he slumped in his chair, falling to the floor. Haru would quickly jump out of his chair, trying to help him up, when he noticed the boy was not breathing. He checked his pulse. Nothing.
”He had a heart attack, sir.” He would say quietly to Shinji. Then he noticed Haruna, slumped forward on the table.
”Jesus, did she just…” He began, standing up and moving to Haruna. He pulled her up from the table, sitting her up. She was… just as Matsu was. No pulse, no breathing. Had she expired just before Matsu? ”Sh-She’s the same.” He would say, glancing back at Matsu. He had to take care of his clansmen first, that came without question. He couldn’t just leave Haruna, however… Not like this… ”I’ll just… Take care of them.” He said, feeling unbelievably similar to a grave keeper.

He walked over and scooped up the boy, throwing him over his shoulder. He then reached over to the bench, pulling up Haruna, and bringing her up to his other shoulder. He would head out the door of the ramen bar, climbing up the side of the building and moving by rooftop so people didn’t see him and freak out.

(Exit with the bodies of Haruna and Matsu…)

+1305 words towards Soul Amethyst
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:38 pm
Approved
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:38 pm
Takeo blanked out for a moment it seemed. As the next thing he noticed was what seemed to be Haru leaving the restaurant with two people slung over his shoulder, one of which was the person he had tried to accuse of thievery. He wasn't quite sure what was going on, he briefly muttered something along the lines of, "My mistake." To the one who was on his left and had questioned him, he still didn't know his name. And then exited the restaurant to go meander about some more.

[Well this topic was bust.

Exit

Soul Amethyst 6068/10000]
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:40 pm
Approved
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:03 pm
{What is this with skipping me...jerks.... D:}

A rather peculiar event occurred, well, it was not really peculiar as it seemed to be happening more and more often as of late. All the same Shinji, shrugged as Haru walked off with two dead bodies, that was normal, right? Either way Shinji had more important things to do such as attend to his very pretty date and attend he would. Thus, ended this odd saga of death and love.

{Yeah....fun stuff. TWC: 829 words towards Soul Amethyst; Exit.}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum