Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Missing Merchant (Mission)Today at 1:26 pmMizaki HyuugaA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Desert Flower (IO, NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Desert Flower (IO, NK)

Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:29 pm
Ama looked at Kojin's face and immediately broke out laughing. She pulled out two napkins from her pocket and handed one to Kojin for his hands. She took the other and wiped off his face, giggling uncontrollably. "You're kinda messy with ice cream, huh?" she giggled, setting down the used napkin. Pretty soon the laughing died down, and she took another lick of hers. However, mid lick, a second wave of laughter hit her, and she almost choked on it. Her eyes were bright blue again.
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:51 pm
Kojin blushed at Ama's laughter and made a comical expression. "What's so funny?" he asked. He gladly took the napkin and was about to wipe his fingers off, but Ama was already wiping his face. His cheeks turned into a bright red the entire time she did this. "Is it really that bad?" he questioned, making yet another face. The boy quickly wiped his fingerd, happy to feel the ice cream no longer on it. He sighed and shook his head once he heard Amaiko laugh again at how messy his face was. He quickly turned away, hoping the red on his cheeks would disappear soon. 'Okay, revenge!' he thought with a small smirk. He turned his head to face any random direction in the open and said "Hey, is that a dead cat?". He knew it was silly, but it might work on her.

If the girl had turned to face the direction he was looking at, Kojin would swiftly take a large lick of her ice cream. He moved fast enough so she wouldn't be able to see him. "This is a good flavor, not better than cookie dough though" He would say.

Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:13 pm
Amaiko just kept giggling, even more at the sight of the blush the boy's face wore. However, she stopped immediately at the words 'dead cat'. "What?! No, I'll save the kitty!" she said frantically, turning around. However, she saw no no dead kitty cat. Just as she turned her head back, she noticed Kojin cmmenting, after stealing a lick of her vanilla. He had taken a big lick of the ice cream... Aww. Ama's eyes grew spotty with brown. "H-hey!" he said, her voice high as she snatched away the treat. She took a carful lick from the other side. "Mine..."
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:31 pm
Kojin grinned after his little plan had worked. He started to laugh when Amaiko had noticed that he had licked her ice cream. "Hehe, that's what you get for laughing at me" he replied with a large grin. The boy was a bit shocked at how so many people were wearing shorts today. It must have been super hot, he bet if they went out of the shade now it could feel like they were melting! "Hey Ama-chaan~ Do you know a good way to cool off? I don't want to go walking in the sun" he asked. Despite people in Sunagakure getting good tans, the giant fireball in the sky was brutal almost everyday. In fact, it was brutal everyday. The boy made another comical face, something he seemed to be doing often. He moved closer to Amaiko to evade the spot next to him that wasn't covered by the shade.

".. sometimes I wonder when it will actually be cool during the daytime" he mumbled. This thought led to Kojin thinking about the cold, making him think about snow. He never really saw it before, only reading about it in history books. 'Maybe I can go to the Kumogakure Mountains one day to actually see it' he thought with a small smile.

Last edited by Komizu on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:57 pm
Amaiko thought for a moment, the brown fading away and being replaced by green again, a signature of quietness. She thought for a moment, and cracked a smile. "Actually, yeah! There's a really awesome oasis out in the desert! Wanna come?" she asked, beaming at the thought of swimming in the cool, clear waters. Maybe the coconuts would be ripened now...
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:07 pm
Kojin rose an eyebrow once he heard about an oasis in the desert. Now, he had explored that thing many times and has never seen any body of water. The place he had actually seen water and green was in the cave Yuki, him, and Rai were in before. "Yea, sure. That sounds like a lot of fun actually! I can't wait to beat you in a swimming contest" he exclaimed with a smile. Yep, this boy was very confident in his skills no matter the department. He wondered which swimsuit he should put on. 'Well.. there's my red one... but I think that one is dirty. Well there is always my blue one... but I think that is lost in my room.. uuh. What about my green? Yea that's perfect! Green always works!' he thought with a larger smile. He wondered what time is currently was so that they can have time before they meet at the oasis.

The genin remembered that he had left the training grounds at 11:00, so it must have been an hour from then. "How about we get there at 1:00? That should give us plenty of time" he suggested.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:49 pm
"Sure!" Amaiko said, finishing her ice cream. She tossed the cone in a near by trash can, and cracked another smile. "Meet you then! Lemme just go put on my bathing suit..." she said, waving to Kojin. She turned and sped off towards her house, bouncing every time her foot hit the ground. Ok... I have a pink bikini... nah, it doesn't look right. Ummm... there's a blue one piece... Wait no I told mom it was too small... Oh! The red bikini! I love that one! she thought giddily as she hop-ran along.

(EXIT)
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:00 am
Kojin almost cried once he saw Amaiko throw the cone into the trash. "Noo! A perfectly good cone, gone! Ah the horror!" he exclaimed after she left. He quickly shook his head and did a quick wave once she had left. He turned to face the trashcan and sighed. 'I-I can't get it now. Ama-chan why?!' he thought with a depressed expression. The boy shook his head once more and walked in the direction of where is apartment was located. He decided that he was going to bring a small picnic for the two of them after they took a dip. It was the least he could do since Amaiko had been so nice to him today.

Kojin smiled as he continued to walk. He couldn't wait to see his new friend again!

{EXIT-- TOPIC CLOSED}
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:05 am
Approved CD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum