Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

Training at the Compound [Private NK] Empty Training at the Compound [Private NK]

Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:11 am
It was dawn in the mountains of Kumokagure, the sun just broke over the horizon to shine into the room of Hunter Yagami.  Hunter stretched as he woke up and looked out the window,  outside he saw the courtyard of his home…the Yagami Compound.  Hunter went to the bathhouse and cleaned himself before putting on his training gear  Weighted black cloth pants, A training vest  with weights attached to it, and a pair of training gauntlets.  He grabbed his Wakizashi as he walked out into the courtyard and began to stretch out as he knew what he was going to do.  He was going  to try and train himself to unlock Fire Jutsu.
Hunter set up his training dummies, stationary as they were, they were made of some of the strongest Oak in the mountains and this made for some interesting ways to combo his kenjutsu.  As he finished he thought of his team and what they may be doing during their down time.  This made him sigh as he heard the voice in his head ring out.

“Better get to training boy, Uriel will get mad if he catches you slacking off.”  This only made Hunter agitated as he took out his Wakizashi and slammed it as hard as he could.  The blade ripped into the wood as he yelled.  “SHUT UP…SHUT THE HELL UP YOU WORTHLESS VOICE!!!” He said as he felt his tattoo burn as he grew angry, his hands felt as if they were on fire as he groaned.  He took a few deep breaths and soon felt his anger leave him as he felt the cool wind blow through the courtyard, and this made Hunter smile as he withdrew his blade from the training dummy.

Uriel Yagami looked on from a window to watch his son as he trained.  He saw the raw power as well as the anger when he heard Hunter yell at the wind, but Uriel knew what was going on as he felt his own voice in his head poke its head out.  “You know, He really is an undisciplined little shit, why did you not take another wife so that we can ditch this Zero and make a hero.” Uriel only smirked as he turned away.  “Soon Hunter, I will show you the power in your Blood…Soon.”

Hunter was now sweating as he was finding it hard to move as he gave it his all in the last bout of his burst session training.  The dummies looked like someone had used them as carving stones, which made Hunter smile with deep satisfaction knowing he was getting stronger.  Hunter finished his Kenjutsu training as some of the compound guards came up and began to practice.  Hunter went back to the bathhouse as he again cleaned himself and took the weights off as he dressed in his black pants, black shirt, and vest.  He left his hands open as he decided it was time to train his ninjutsu.  He soon walked out from the bathhouse as the guards from earlier had finished off the training dummies and were disposing of them.  Hunter waved to them as he arrived into the central courtyard where his father, Uriel Yagami,  combined both Fire and Lightning Chakras into a ball of raw energy, which was later known as the Thunder Flare element, and was exclusive to the clan.  Hunter had already been taught to use lightning chakra, but was told that for the remainder of his training he would need to find his own way to obtain the power of the Thunder Flare.  Fire was the next step in training and Hunter was ready, so he walked up to the pit to the east of the main pit and sat down in front of it.  Hunter closed his eyes as he felt himself become one with all that was around him  He focused on the fire; how wild it can be, but also how it can be controlled.  How it can take life away, but also bring new life in its midst.  Hunter instinctively reached out wit hand open hand has  he felt the heat and wanted to pull back, but didn’t as he pushed his hand into the fire.  After a few seconds he pulled it out to notice his hand was now burnt, but that did not stop him.  He took a deep breath as be began to focus once more on the flames, and saw how he was foolish to try this early to try and harness the power of Fire Chakra.  This made him think back to the times he tried to learn Lightning Chakra and burnt his hands in almost the same way.  The memory made him smile as he thought to himself.
“I will get the hang of this Chakra Nature…I have to.  For my family, and for my clan.  I will learn the Fire Chakra so that I can start to train myself to learn my family’s element.  I am NOT a failure.”  He thought as he heard his voice pop in.  “Don’t worry boy, you will get the hang of it…that or you will have burnt ass human chicken wings for the rest of your life.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”  This made Hunter want to reach out and punch something, but instead, Hunter let himself cool off as he stood up.  He knew that right now he was not going to do any good trying to focus on something that he could not get behind just yet.  He instead brought up another training dummy and began to practice his lightning ninjutsu on it.  He began by performing the hand signs needed for the Jutsu and then gather Lightning Chakra in his left hand.  He molded it and made it grow as he focused his attention to the dummy, soon he picked out a point he wanted to strike, which is right between the eyes of his opponent.  Hunter felt that the amount of Lightning Chakra in his hand was  too much as he quickly shrunk it down just to release it all at once.  His aim was true and pinpoint as he yelled out at the training dummy as he pumped more chakra into the attack.  The power and amount of Chakra put in was enough to make the wood of the dummy split, but left Hunter drained as he knew his Chakra levels were still low compared to some Genin in Kumokagure.  He punched the ground with a bit of force as he noticed he used his burnt hand.  The burns began to split as blood covered his hand, but he did not stop, nor did he become remorseful or angry.  He knew he had to train hard to become the best and there was nothing he would not do to achieve that, but he knew he now also had a team to support and did not want to be the weakest.  Hunter took a small break to go inside and replenish his energy.  He was soon caught by two of his father’s medical ninja that accompanied him on certain missions, and one saw his hand and instantly reached out as he began to heal Hunter’s hand.  Hunter never liked this pampering much so he shrugged the help, and asked them to stop once the hand was numb.  The medical ninja nodded and left a roll of bandages for him instructing him to cover the hand quickly and not over due his training.  Hunter sighed but did as he was told before walking into the kitchen, and as he walked in he noticed the house cook was gone.  Hunter smiled evilly as he prepared himself a sandwich piled high with some of the freshest meat in all of Kumokagure.  Hunter disappeared quickly into a free room away from the compound staff as he was able to eat in peace.  After his lunch break he felt replenished and ready for more as he walked out and in the courtyard was his father.  He was holding a Katana in each hand as he shadow danced with an invisible enemy, as he parried and struck with such grace that Hunter was jealous, making him pull out his Wakizashi and tossing it between his hands before getting in his fighting stance.

“A pleasure for you to finally resume your training Hunter, have a good lunch?” Uriel asked as he sheathed his dual Katana and got into a fighting stance.  He was ready to start off the next few hours of training with Jutsu blocking and countering exercise.  “Yes father…” Hunter bowed as he came up and got back into his stance with his sheath in his left hand and sword in his right.  “But now I see it is time for me to dodge some of your attacks, what will it be today?” Hunter asked as he was hoping for some ideas on how to channel Fire Chakra.  “Well then, I guess we will use Fire Chakra today.” Uriel said as Hunter changed his stance with the sheath and sword both held behind him for swift and precise cuts.

Uriel Yagami struck first as he performed a series of swift hand signs and launched five fire balls from his mouth directly at Hunter.  Hunter did not move an inch until the Fireballs were within a meter of him that is when he sprung into action.  He twirled the blade and sheath in front as he caught them and was able to disperse and cut two as he leapt out of range of another, bringing his blade up to cut the fourth, and finally he slid across the courtyard as the last fireball screamed over him singing his eyebrows.  Hunter sheathed his Wakizashi before taking his left hand and placing it palm down so he could back flip into position as he got back into stance.  He watched closer this time as Uriel Yagami performed his hand signs as he seemed to use more passionate and bold signs and gestures before forming a dragon that shot from his palm.  Hunter jumped back as the first strike hit where he last stood and the next one was a bit higher as he leapt into the attack and withdrew a short amount of the blade to start the cut, then quickly Hunter withdrew the rest of his Wakizashi to split the dragon in two.  
“Not bad son, your definitely stronger and faster.  Now you just need to learn to handle Fire Chakra and we will be on the fast track to learning how to use the Thunder Flare.” Uriel Yagami said as he ran up near Hunter and withdrew a Katana and infused Fire Chakra into it as he fought Hunter until he was finally able to best him and Hunter yielded.  The training went on like this for hours as Hunter was starting to see how it was coming together in learning how to use the Fire Chakra.  

Uriel bowed before his son before disappearing back inside the walls of his home leaving Hunter outside.  Evening was approaching and Hunter was not yet ready to give up so he walked back out to the middle of the courtyard and sat by the East fire.  He put his Wakizashi in his lap as he centered his focus and put his hands together as if he was about to bow to the flames.  Hunter felt the breeze that soon drifted in, making the flames give off a bit of rouge flames that Hunter tried to reach out and grab them to harness what little power they gave off.  Hunter soon had luck as a breeze rolled in and made a rouge flame fly gently to his closed fist, Hunter opened his eyes and focused hard as the flame seemed to stay in the middle of his palms, the bandages on his hand soon caught fire as he began to burn on both hands now he closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he exhaled he felt the flame begin to cool instead of burn, but the cool soon turned cold and ended up causing a bit of frost damage to his hands, a cold flame like that was the beginning though.  He knew that if he could just break the wall down that he would gain the focus needed to push all the way and gain control over this Chakra.

Soon hours had passed and Hunters hands now were burnt pretty good as he heard his father before he tapped him on the shoulder.

“Come on inside Hunter, dinner is ready and the flames can wait till tomorrow.  Besides your hands are burnt, you need my medical ninja to heal you up a bit so you can continue to train.”  Uriel Yagami said as Hunter knew better than to disobey his father, but Hunter was so close he could feel it, yet his stomach rumbling gave off his weakness to the hunger inside.  “ You are right father, I cannot practice harnessing fire if my stomach is not full and my tools are damaged.” He said as he looked at his hands, the skin was cracked and burnt, but Hunter did not care as he followed his father inside the house and into the kitchen.  He was soon sat between the two medical ninja from earlier as they worked on his hands and bandaged them up really good.

“You are doing quite well Hunter, I have no doubt in my mind that the next time your team meets, that you will be able to show them some new moves am I right?”  Uriel Yagami Teased as he ate.  Hunter smiled and soon was bandaged enough to where he could eat and get his fill for the training ahead, but still his mind went back to his team.  

“I wonder what Xuro, Jin, and Sensei Yaju are doing right about now?” Hunter thought as he finished his thought.  He cleaned his plate instead of allowing the cleaning staff to do it.  He smiled and bowed to all the staff present as well as the medical ninja, and Uriel Yagami.  Hunter then went to his room where he slipped into his nightclothes and looked outside at the Thunder Flare centerpiece not wanting to wait till morning to train.  As he got into bed he looked up at the roof.  

“Tomorrow…I will harness the Fire Chakra.  I swear it.”

WC:2400
(Still got more to write, to tired to do anymore)
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Training at the Compound [Private NK] Empty Re: Training at the Compound [Private NK]

Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:40 pm
Hunter woke up at dawn to do his usual training, but today was anything but normal.  The mountains had erupted with the sound of thunder as a storm had moved during the early morning hours.  Hunter was not discouraged though, knowing he cant go out to the courtyard just yet he settled for going down to the indoor training facility.  This is usually where his father went to train, but today no such luck.  He went to the kitchen and found a note on the table.

“Son I went out on a mission today and to check the wares at the store, keep training.  _Uriel”  Hunter sighed as he folded the note and made himself breakfast

After breakfast, Hunter went to the bathhouse to get clean.  As soon as he was done and dressed though, he looked outside and saw that the storm was still going; Lightning, Thunder, and Wind was battering the area, but no rain.  Hunter smiled as he grabbed his Wakizashi and left the bathhouse and walked to the east side fire pit as he sat on the cold wet stone and prepared for another sit down training so that he may be able to finally harness the Fire Chakra.  He readied himself as the wind whistled through the courtyard of the compound causing embers to blow away from the fire, but Hunter was not concerned.  Instead he began to meditate as he thought of the fire and how his father used it in yesterdays training really gave him thoughts of how he was going to control and tame this beast so that he could use this element to help better his team.  Feeling his confidence grow Hunter began to foresee the movements in his mind as he felt as if he could wield the fire already.  He began to move with the fire in his mind as he took his hand and stuck it into the flames as he pulled it out he could feel its energy around him, warming his body instead of burning as Hunter knew he was holding life and death in his hands.  He smiled as he began to move his hands balancing the flame as he did so.  He opened his eyes to see the flame until he rolled the flame up his arm and then down it where he stuck the flame back into the pit as he withdrew his hand he noticed very little burns and was not afraid anymore.  He knew he had finally achieved what he set out to do, which made him jump up and want to yell.  He didn’t though as he knew now what the Fire Chakra felt like and he practiced moving his hand in and out of the flames a few times before he felt he had really connected with the element and he set out to begin the days training more confident than ever.

Hunter set up the training dummies as he began to try out the Fire Chakra.  Its power filled him with warmth as ht was able to use it when he punched and performed beginners taijutsu to get into the swing of things.  Soon the winds picked back up as the rain started to come down.  Hunter did not stop, he kept training hard and using his new Chakra to augment his attacks.  He was happy he was where he needed to be.  He took that next step and just a few more and he will have achieved his goal of learning the clan element.   He laughed as the thunder rolled across the sky, it even made the earth under him move a little as he slammed his fist into the head of one of the training dummies, watching as char marks now covered 75% of the dummies body. 

“I have done it…the Fire Chakra is mine…” Hunter said as he looked up and felt the cool rainfall on him as he took his shirt off to continue his training.

Hunter was feeling good as he began to train heavily as soon guards showed up to watch and some cheered while others made fun of him.  Hunter was still drenched as he outstretched a hand and pointed to the crowd of guards.

“If you want to point fun, bring it then, lets see just how weak I am?”  He beckoned as he didn’t even pull out his Wakizashi.  Hunter got into a fighting stance and waited as the laughing stopped and four guards stepped forward.  None drew their weapons but all shook off the water as they got into fighting stances.  The voice in Hunters head finally came in for the first time since the outburst a day before.

“Well well well, looks like you really do have a set of balls on ya after all kid. I am proud of ya even though I don’t like ya.  Heheheh don’t get hurt too much.”  It said, which made Hunter nearly laugh.  The voice really was some of his more dark thoughts and it made Hunter think that there was a trigger to the voice in his head.  He knew he would have to look into that eventually, but for now it was time to put his money where his mouth was.

Hunter saw a single guard step forward as Hunter took the offensive and channeled his newly grasped Fire Chakra into his hands as he began to fight the guard.  The guards that inhabited the Yagami house all knew Kenjutsu and Taijutsu to rival that of Jonin, which made the people inside safe, but also made Hunter curious about trying to beat one to see exactly how strong he was.  He jumped up and swung out with his left hand trying to land a punch as the guard swept underneath Hunter and kicked up.  Hunter was not able to dodge but he did catch the guards leg and as he landed hefted the guard up and slammed him behind him as he cringed from the strength of the kick.  He turned as the guard stood up and threw off his helmet as he charged at Hunter.  Hunter was able to dodge and parry a few of the punches and kicks until the guard reared back and yelled in anger before he jumped up and charged up some chakra in his fist before coming at him with a possible devastating punch.  Hunter thought quick and used the rain to his advantage so he slid under the guard as he was in the air, catching a stone he launched up and was able to use his Fire Chakra and strength to deliver a powerful uppercut to stop the guard in the air.  As the guard dropped another guard stepped forward, Hunter bowed before looking back up at him smiling.  The voice in his head again came back as Hunter prepared to fight again.

“Smooth move, you have managed to piss off the guards that are supposed to protect your ass, these next three will end up ringing your bell.”  It said as Hunter watched the guard.  Hunter knew that he would soon be loosing strength, but he intended to keep fighting for as long as his body could let him.

The guard ran up on Hunter and in the last second he withdrew his Katana and took a swipe at Hunter.  Hunter was quick to avoid before performing the Hand Seals needed so he could stop this guy in his tracks.  Hunter waited till the guard took a swing again as he used his Lightning Chakra instead of Fire and when the guard was recovering from a miscalculated swing Hunter blasted the guard with the Flash Cannon ninjutsu causing the guard to double over knocked out.  Hunter sighed knowing he was extremely lucky, but stood back up knowing that he would not be able to hold out much longer.  He stood back up and sighed getting into a fighting stance once more as this time both the remaining guards stepped forward and took off their helmets and chest armor.  Hunter bowed to them and they each bowed to Hunter, he was relieved that the guards now respected him. But knew he would not win this fight.  Hunter took a deep breath and watched as the guards came at him, he was able to dodge, parry, and ultimately keep up with them until he took a bad step and they capitalized on it.  As one guard used a spinning back fist to knock Hunter more off balance the second guard swept his leg out from under him.  This sent Hunter face first into the courtyard stone, hitting his head as he bounced.   As the guards picked him up and looked him over, Hunter tried to keep going but couldn’t anymore.  He ended up passing out in the rain as the guards put him in the medical quarters for healing.  Hunter awoke a few hours later and was bandaged up, but felt fine.  He stood up as a female medical ninja came to the bed and advised him to relax, which made Hunter sigh, he knew he needed to rest but he needed to train more.  He smiled at the female medical ninja and shook his head.

“I have to train, I have no time to rest for now, I have lost enough of my time already I assume.  Thank you for the healing.” Hunter said before bowing and leaving the house, walking back into the compound.
Hunter noticed the dummies were still ready as he walked to them ready to continue his training for the day.  He did not worry about the moves he already learned, no today he was ready to get stronger.  He pulled out his Wakizashi and began hacking away at the dummies till he felt he had done enough.  He then went over to the weights and began to work out with buckets full of stones that made lifting them no small task.  Hunter remained determined though as he continued.   He ran and tried to perform small jumps and dodges as he shadowed himself, the guards and remaining staff watched as he was drenched and the temperature outside was not warming up anytime soon.  Soon lightning struck the compound as Hunter took this as a sign to stop training for good today, he sighed as he left to got back to the bathhouse to clean up before going back inside where he will read up on Fire Jutsu and see what he can learn or eventually make his own.

WC: 1752
TWC: 4152
(Obtained 41 JP, 20 Stats. Obtained Fire Release)
[Exit]

Last edited by Hunter Yagami on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed for the proper gains)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Training at the Compound [Private NK] Empty Re: Training at the Compound [Private NK]

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:09 am
Fixed

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:16 am
Much Obliged lol
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:57 pm
Hunter awoke after having a dream of the first time he trained with the team. His mind was telling him, no urging him, to get up, get out, and become stronger. He felt his tattoo, it was starting to sting more and more with each day. He shook it off as he opened his window to let the light in. He smiled as he dressed in his Yagami Clan cloths as he put the Sealed Belt and harness on as he put his Wakizashi and his broadsword “The Rebellion” into their proper areas. He attached his Kunai to his shoulder straps as he put on his headband. He moved from side to side as he stretched out a bit. Now ready he popped his knuckles and jumped to the windowsill, then out onto the roof, and finally he flipped off the roof and into the courtyard. He smiled as some of the guards and staff looked him over, now as he stood there with his father’s gifts, he was shaping up to get his new tattoo. Then he remembered his goal.

“I have to get as strong or stronger than Jin…He truly is the strongest on the team, but I need to test my limits, train myself to know my Jutsu and weapons, make them an extension of myself, I will not let my team down.” Hunter said as he set up some Training Dummies as he prepared himself. He had to master his moves, so he decided to Master his Lightning Uppercut first. He prepared his Chakra in his left hand as he began to strike out. He saw the wood splinter a bit as sparks seemed to emit from his hand with each strike. He used the Uppercut move a few times as he intended to see how serious he could get. As he continued he found that his strength had really increased and he saw as the Training Dummies he was using were being shredded. This made him happy as he focused the chakra into a ball around his hand as he noticed a faint aura begin to form around his hand, he gave a smirk and spun as he went up. The effect was just what he was looking for. His own strength matched with his chakra allowed him to decimate the wood. He huffed and puffed as he watched the head roll on the courtyard stones. He cheered for himself as he continued the same training on the other Dummies till he knew that they would not cut his training anymore for this Taijutsu. He sighed as he cleaned up his mess confident that he was where he needed to be. He saw a group of guards sparring so he decided to jump in. They began to cheer as Hunter took off his harness and got into stance as he began to fight in the circle as the crowd grew larger. Hunter went from barley being able to use this Jutsu multiple times, to being able to call it on will. He noticed the Aura that was now around his left hand and arm as he knew he had mastered his move he grinned as he body flickered behind the enemy and tapped the guards shoulder, and as the guard turned Hunter knocked him out without even breaking a sweat, which made him grim.

WC: 560
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:58 pm
After the group fight against the guards Hunter was feeling good, he put his Harness back on as he left to his strength, and speed training. He was soon there as he began by picking up the rolling boulder that was as smooth as glass. Using nothing but his strength he picked it up and sat down as he began to bench press the boulder with ease. He sighed knowing that this workout was good to keep his muscles in shape, but not gain anything, which made him a bit irritated as he heard the voice in his head again.

“Awwww not finding what you need here, destroy the rock Hunter…embrace your strength, show everyone your better than them. Show them little Hunter has finally decided to grow some balls.” It said as Hunter noted that this is the first time the voice spoke to Hunter and used his name. Hunter put the boulder down as he felt a bit of tension but not enough to really have him working hard. He smiled as he looked up from the compound noting that deeper into the mountains would be a series of challenges within itself. He decided to just lay it out and go for some training outside.

Hunter did not wait for anyone as he left the compound for higher ground. He did not take any medical supplies, food, or drink. He was on his own and wanted to see what he could do as he came up on a waterfall as he new it would be advantageous for him to do some sort of resistance training. He, stripped down his harness, headband, gloves, belt, and over shirt as he dove in. Soon finding the biggest rock in the place. It was easily 2 ½ meters around and he did not want to stop, so he grabbed a hold of a few edges and swam to the shore where he hefted the giant slab of earth onto his shoulders. He began to walk in the water at waist height dripping wet, and the added weight was causing him to sink a bit. After an hour of training Hunter set up a few targets to practice using his Flash Cannon Jutsu. He meditated in the waterfall until it was night as the wind blew the water making the air around him fog up.

“Exactly what I wanted, I need to learn to be confident and attack through vision obscuring situations." Hunter stood up and walked to the shore as he turned and tried to remember where the rocks where as he performed the hand signs, shooting the Flash Cannon out over and over, draining him of a good amount of chakra. He calmed himself as he swam back out to the waterfall to check. He walked in the cavern behind the waterfall and looked as he saw two out of the four targets he set up were destroyed, and he shot 10 cannons. “Damnit. One more time, let me also increase the range.” He said to himself as he swam back out and back up the shore as he reached 5 meters off shore and performed the hand signs once more as he put his all into this shot as a straight beam fired from his hands as he watched the cavern light up and he saw rocks fly out as an explosion sounded from the cavern as the mist disappeared as electricity surged through the small pond. “HELL YEAH!” Hunter said as he knew he had developed a new way to counter the mist techniques water ninja use, along with mastering the Flash Cannon.

WC: 600
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:58 pm
Hunter stayed in the waterfall cavern that night meditating on everything that has happened since he reached Genin. The Rock inside was polished smooth from the reaction to the Flash Cannon Jutsu Hunter had used earlier. He was not tired when the sun finally broke the fine mist that clung to the air. Hunter moved out into the waterfall as he knew he had to continue to train…His Clan was dependent on him to bring it to life…the only two known Clan members in the area being him and his father pushed Hunter. He wanted to be better than his old man, knowing that he came from a long line of leaders only made Hunter want to be stronger even more. Growing up in Kumokagure has taught Hunter that being a step ahead and to never be weak is an ultimate ambition in life. This only reinforced what Hunter wanted, someday, though not soon…he would have to find a bride…and that thought was something he wanted to hold off for a very long time. After having spent the better part of the morning in the waterfall Hunter got hungry and decided to head back home. After getting there he saw his father waiting at the gate for him.

“Late night?” Uriel Asked as Hunter sighed and nodded his head, and walked towards the gate to go inside. Uriel however, had other plans as he struck out at Hunter with two swords he was hiding in his robe. Hunter used his Body Flicker to get around his father as he pulled out Rebellion and swung it in the air as he popped his neck. “So…this is how I am greeted after being out and training all night?” Hunter asked obviously a bit pissed off. Uriel merely smiled as he launched at Hunter. Hunter fought back dodging and even managing to counter a few blows as his strength allowed Hunter to strike back when available. His hits managed to drive Uriel back until they were in the courtyard where Uriel threw the blades down as they stuck into the ground. Hunter held Rebellion just for a few more moments as he studied his father, once he saw he was going to stick to his decision, Hunter nodded as he disarmed himself of all but his Kunai as he watched his father launch at him. Hunter did not wait as he did the same thing and at the same time both Uriel and Hunter connected a single punch that sent them both flying 8 meters back, and Hunter got the satisfaction of watching his father wipe the blood from his lip as Hunter simply licked his lip and grinned showing his bloody gums and teeth. “Not to bad old man.” Hunter said as he got back into a fighting stance. His father whipped his hair back and nodded. “Not to bad yourself son…not to bad."

The fight continued for a few hours till Hunter collapsed from exhaustion. Uriel brought him back into the house as he had breakfast fixed and ready. Hunter woke up feeling like absolute shit as he saw that a plate was waiting for him and a note beside it from his father. Hunter picked up the note and opened it up as he began to read.

“Son I understand why you left so I have made an underground training center available for your use. Ask the guards by the West Wing Guard House to let you in, and when they ask you the keywords…tell them “Through Blood there is Power”. That is all.” Hunter scoffed as he leaned back against the wall. “Just like always…He only cares about training” Hunter said before looking at the plate in front of him. He smiled before digging in and devouring all that was there. As soon as he had finished his fifth plate he leaned back and belched as he grinned and thanked the cook. He wasted no time in cleaning up and getting his training clothes before heading to the West Wing Guard House. As soon as he arrived he told the guards the password and they led him down into the bowels of the Earth. It was cold and lowly lit as Hunter smiled. The guards left him to his own devices soon after that as Hunter found some punching bags, after testing them he found that they were reinforced with sand, stone, and even metal as Hunter focused and centered himself. He began to practice more of his swift and hard hitting attacks. He was hitting hard using his Arhat Fist strikes as he became sore he practiced harder. Soon his attacks were even denting the bag as Hunter growled and his tattoo lit up making him want to fight his father more. He began to strike even harder as his knuckles became bloody, and his knees were already beginning to bruise. He was tearing himself up, but he was fine with it as he could feel his attacks hitting with greater speed and force. He felt his belt release the power stored in it as he started to fight harder knowing he was hitting harder till he heard it…The bag exploded on the last punch spilling out its contents on Hunter and the floor as Hunter heaved and caught his breath he began to laugh triumphantly. He then built fire Chakra in his hands sealing his wounds quickly as he winced and hissed as it felt like a thousand needles were puncturing him. He shrugged it off and sat down as he found there was a bottle of water waiting on him. He had done it though. He had mastered Arhat Fist and was becoming more powerful by the day.

WC:955
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:11 pm
[Exit]
TWC: 2115
+21 JP +10 Stats/ Mastered Arhat Fist(850 Words) Flash Cannon(500 Words) Lightning Uppercut (500 Words)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum