Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 2.Today at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuSupermen of Science!Today at 5:16 pmShiru IyasuThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
70 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Real Home, Finally (P, IO, Keiji) Empty A Real Home, Finally (P, IO, Keiji)

Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:53 pm
Kirameki raced toward her tent in the pouring rain. A huge, beaming smile was plastered all across her face, and she was so excited she was nearly shaking. Well, the shaking was also partly because it was night time and desert nights are freezing, and partly because it was pouring down rain, a very rare incident in Suna. however, Kirameki continued racing toward her tent. She burst through the tent flap, soaking wet and panting. She stood up straight, her smile even wider as she looked at her brother, Keiji. She slowly held up a little golden key, hanging form a loop. "Keiji... Guess wha-at...?!" she said, extremely giddy.
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

A Real Home, Finally (P, IO, Keiji) Empty Re: A Real Home, Finally (P, IO, Keiji)

Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:10 pm
Kei too was soaking wet. Once he'd heard the pattering of the rain, he had stepped outside and ran through the rain, cheering and letting the rain hit his face. He quickly realized, however, that it was very cold out, and he was now freezing cold, and soaking wet. He headed back to the tent and covered himself in a blanket to warm up again, sitting down on one of Kira's bean bag chairs, and fiddling with his new puppet, making him walk around the room, wagging his tail, and popping out the senbon launcher and scroll ejector, just to see if they worked correctly. Then Kira burst into the tent, panting and dripping water everywhere.  "You found a bag of ryo on the street?" Guessed Kei blindly when she spoke. He made Neko lay back down in the corner, and looked back up at her. "Seriously though, tell me." He asked her, not liking being kept in the dark.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

A Real Home, Finally (P, IO, Keiji) Empty Re: A Real Home, Finally (P, IO, Keiji)

Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:54 pm
"Way better. Ok, so, I met this awesome guy, he was like 16 or something. How I met him is not important, but what happened totally is! So, we talked and stuff and went out to eat. I got dangos, he got ramen, blah blah blah. Well, he found out we lived in a tent.... Long story short..." she said, pausing at the end for dramatic effect, "WE HAVE AN APARTMENT!" Kira did a three second happy dance and began hopping in place. "Apaaart-ment! Apaaart-ment! Apaaa-a-aaa-a-aaart-ment!" she sung, hopping happily. She began hopping in circles, yet not moving from her spot. She also continued to sing her little apartment song/chant while dangling the little golden key.
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:18 pm
Kei listened to Kira speak, not listening to much of it at first, as she told this seemingly pointless story, cutting out pretty much every detail, except what she had for dinner. Upon hearing this bit, Keiji sighed, putting his hand on his stomach. "You had dinner without me?" He said as she spoke, before she reached her conclusion. They had an apartment. A grin replaced the frown he'd been bearing before, and he started dancing right along with her. He took up her chant, shouting "Apaaart-ment! Apaaart-ment! Apaaart-ment!" Over and over. Living in the tent wasn't too bad, but it wasn't the same as having a genuine roof over your head. "You're serious?" He asked, stopping the chant momentarily. Then he saw her dangling the key from her finger. "When do we move in?" He asked excitedly. Today as a good day, they had rain, AND they had a new home.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:38 pm
"We can go now! We'll leave the tent and most of the furniture here, in case we ever wanna camp. But its already furnished! we just need the food, supplies, other stuff, and our fluffy colorful bean-bag chairs! Oh, we need Yukihana too," she said, continuing to hop. Due to her hair being so long, water droplets were flying everywhere, but she didn't care. Inside her head, Amayakasa Rete Sodatta and Kazukana were screaming and chanting along with the two siblings. "I have some bags, let's start packing!" she said. she hopped over to one of her seemingly hundreds of cabinets and pulled out a few duffle bags. Still hoping, she went over and dumped them on the mattress. "Ok, we need the clothes, the food, the medicine and Band-Aids, the weapons, the plates and silverwear and stuff, the money, the brushes, the toothbrushes, some other junk, and my lip-gloss! Keiji, you get the food taken care of, I got the rest of the stuff," she said between hops. She hopped over to a bunch of cabinets with a duffle bag and pulled out, over all, the medicines, clothes, silverwear and plates and shoved them into the duffle bag. She zipped it up, still hopping, and grabbed the next one. She filled that one with the hygienic supplies, lip-gloss, ryo, and 'other junk' and zipped dup that bag. She then grabbed a third, the smallest yet toughest, and put in her 10 Senbon and five kunai. "Put any weapons you bought in the weapon bag. OMG WE HAVE AN APARTMENT!!!" she said, squealing at the end.
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:49 pm
"Wooh! Yes!" Cheered Kei when she said they could leave immediately. He stopped dancing, realizing the two of them were dripping water everywhere. She walked over and pulled out a few duffel bags. He picked one of them up, nodding when she told him what to pack. He walked to the cabinet and scooped their food into the bag. He heard his sister tell him to put his weapons in the weapon bag, and shook his head. "I got nothing but Neko, and I can carry him." He told her, walking over and collapsing the puppet into its portable form, wrapping it in the cloth, and slinging him onto his back. Portable or not, this guy weighed a ton. He had to remember to get some sealing scrolls if he got any other puppets. Once they finished packing, Kei looked to Kira for directions. "Where exactly is the apartment?" He asked her, picking up the bean bag chairs.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:55 pm
Kirameki zipped the weapons bag and slipped the three on her shoulders, they weight so much, but she was too happy to care. "Just follow me!" she said, skipping out of the tent. Yukihana trotted after her, carrying her food bowl in her mouth. What? If you have a smart pet, make it pull it's own weight. Kirameki began to skip down the sidewalk once Keiji came out. She skipped and skipped until she could skip no more, and than began walking slow enough so he could catch up. They would soon reach the apartment complex. She would lead Keiji up to the right floor and through the door of the apartment, then drop the duffle bags. Once he was inside, she would begin the tour.
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:04 pm
Kei struggled to keep up with Kira, she was skipping along merrily. Mostly because he refused to run, for fear of one of Neko's spikes accidentally popping out and impaling him or something. "Kira! Slow down for a second!" He yelled out to her, frustrated that she was so far ahead of him. Eventually she slowed down for him, and he caught up almost right away. They finally reached the apartment complex, and she led him to their floor, dropping the duffle bags. 
"So this is it?" He asked Kira, setting down the things he'd been carrying, unfolding Neko again, and making him able to walk himself in. Much less energy-consuming.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:16 pm
"Yup! This is the living room. There's a couch and stuff over there. and across the room there's an island for eating. In the kitchen there's a fridge, a counter, and a sink, and in the bedroom a big bed, a desk, and some dressers. In the bathroom there's a sink, a toilet, and either a shower or bath, I can't remember," she said, trying to recall everything. "So, want me to make dinner for ya? First meal in the new house," she said, knowing he must be hungry.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:22 pm
Ken would step forward sighing. So..What was a address? Oh it was that thing where you learn where people live. So ken kept walking the sandy path's of suna, and spotted one of those things they call apartments. And luckily enough it said..Yokoshimana. Kirameki.. DID SHE LIE TO ME!?!?!? Ken would think, since he was sure the woman had a tent outsi-. Yknow what, Kens a idiot. so he did as idiots do. He walked up the stairs. Poked the door. And just opened it. and with that he said "I assumed you wouldnt lock the door..Kira-Chan"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum