Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 28%
19 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

First Steps on Becoming a Ninja. Done ! - Page 3 Empty Re: First Steps on Becoming a Ninja. Done !

Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:19 am
Johnny looked at the weapon "Should i really use this....?" Johnny looked at his teacher crono "I won't use it i will depend on my own power and not yours" Johnny didn't want to put more shame on him self like he has done already "Okay now thats settler i can begin with my attack" Johnny force on the frog picturing every move in his head "I don't think that will work" Johnny then stared at his hands "Why can't i remember the signs for the clone jutsu i could really use it right now" Johnny pulled out one kunai and got himself ready to move "Okay i'll attack low and caught him off guard lets see if that would work" Johnny thrust his legs off the branch coming to the ground at good speed he would then use the force of his speed and used that to press of the ground "Just like a spring when a spring has enough force it can bounce to location even faster" Johnny now made his way underneath the frog glenn attacking him with his kunai aiming fo his left leg.

1052+1253=2,305
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen

First Steps on Becoming a Ninja. Done ! - Page 3 Empty Re: First Steps on Becoming a Ninja. Done !

Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:53 am
as johnny leaps down, Glenn would leap up sticking to the surface of the trunk of the tree and rebounding further to travel at least another 10 meters up into the tree. he would then be hanging upside down from inside deep foliage near the top of the tree, his green head blending in with the leaves. He would then keep a close watch on johnny's movements. preparing to counter him, should johnny get in close enough range.

[79 | 2,202]
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen

Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:58 pm
[sry johnny.....]  

Seeing johnny give up crono dismissed glenn, disapearing out of site before returning to the instructor and delivering to him a report of failure on johnny's part.

[exit, 28 |2,230,   22jp, 11 stats, +12 gamma trance posts]
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:00 am
Approved.
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:53 am
OOC: Asking to reopen the topic so i can finish it Crono at the moment didn't know of my posting saying i would be absent till today so Crono can have the points but i would like to finish this on my own now thanks
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen

Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:06 am
[ only I left the topic.... you can still finish it, you dont need permission... it's your topic :P]
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:57 am
(OOC:Haha just making sure Crono hate to waste my time and i didn't mean to call you out on that part either)

Johnny teacher look at Crono report in disbelief "Maybe Crono wasn't the right person for the job i should go see him" He then walk towards were Johnny was he notice Johnny sitting under a tree "I can't believe Johnny is this down" The teacher said to himself he then pulled out four scrolls each containing the jutsu Johnny needed to learn he then called out Johnny name and threw him the scrolls he noted he had till tomorrow to finish them or he will fail out he then left leaving Johnny by himself. 

"Sensei!?" Johnny saw the incoming scrolls and grab each one "His giving me another chance I have to prove him i'm worthy of earning the title ninja." Johnny hands turn into fist "I gotta show that Crono that he is wrong about my skills and that i can become stronger then him just watch i'll have done more then you have in one day!" Johnny began studying the jutsu taking his time to look at each one carefully
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:41 am
"Okay the first jutsu i'll look at is the Clone jutsu it seems pretty easy all i have to do is make another copy of myself that is a fake." Johnny stood up and look ready he made the handsigns  that he read in the scroll "Okay lets do this!" Chakar was seen building up around him "I think i have enough!?" Johnny then let out a copy of himself and look to his left "Dam..." It turn out the copy Johnny made wasn't what he expected it look dull and didn't look anything like him "Gotta try harder gotta get this done i don't have anytime to waste!" Johnny went back at it gathering more chakar this time imaging himself as a twin another smoke appear next to him "I think this is it!" Johnny was right the clone next to him was perfect "I did it!" the clone then smile and then vanish "What the heck i didn't want that to happen?" Johnny then figure out what went wrong "maybe more chakar i didn't used enough i was thinking about the imagine to much lets do it again" Johnny once again added more chakar "More i can't let this one get away" Johnny then release the clone again this time he was staying longer the clone even mimic Johnny moves "Zuhahha thats so cool but enough of this i don't have time to play around i have to move to my next jutsu" The clone vanish and Johnny sat down looking at his next jutsu
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:42 am
"What should I learn next...?" Johnny eyes look at each jutsu "How about this one Johnny hand grab the Substitution scroll "Okay i've already looked at this jutsu but how should i go about mastering it i can't just attempted to attack myself or can I?" Johnny took a moment to think over his idea "If i use my clones i could attack them and have them master the jutsu then when they disappear i will then learn it. Because if the clone would attack me i could risk killing myself" Johnny stood up and began to get his clone ready once the clone appear Johnny went over the plan with the clone "Okay everything ready to go lets get this started." Johnny pulled out a kunai "Okay once i throw this you have to used that jutsu okay!" The clone gave a thunbs up "Okay good" Johnny threw the kunai at good speed it then hit the clone a cloud of smoke appear "did it work" Johnny then noitce nothing 'Dam gotta start over" Once again Johnny made another clone "Okay i got a little information from that last attack i think i got it down" Johnny made sure the clone was ready and pulled out another kunai he then threw it at the clone and this time the jutsu work "Yes!" Johnny told the clone his done everything he needed and he can disappear now "Okay i got this jutsu now time for the next two!"
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:52 am
"Man i'm really doing well with these jutsu in no time i'll be able to go back to school and show sensei i can become a great ninja" Thinking back on how Crono treated him during training "And i'll show that crono that i'll be a greater ninja then him as well" Johnny looked at the next two scrolls "Okay now back to action lets take on the walking on tree before water i'll hate to get all wet so soon" Johnny crack open the scroll and began to read the jutsu "Okay i think i got it all i gotta do is force chakar on the bottom on my feet and control the amount i use sounds easy" Johnny found a tall tree to use as practice "Okay lets get the show on the road" Johnny formed the handsign and closed his eyes did his best to force "Okay lets go!" Johnny open his eyes and looked force on his goal "Ahhhhh!" Johnny ran up the tree but only made it a couple feet "Crap that won't due" Johnny pulled out a kunai "Need to get to the top i have to !" Johnny ran up the tree once again this time made it up ten feet then made a mark on the tree "That was better but still not good enough" Johnny made one more trip up this time made it to the top "Yes! i did it this is so cool maybe these jutsu really are helpful and useful to learning" Johnny enjoy his new jutsu and messed around til he notice the sun going down "Dam time running out i gotta get to the last jutsu!" Johnny jump down from the tree

Word count :3,267
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum