Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mugen Nara
Mugen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mastering the Shadows [Solo] Empty Mastering the Shadows [Solo]

Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:29 pm
Mugen had a great sleep the previus night. It was dark, silent and windy on the streets of the village hidden in the sand, and the Nara's room was not different at all thanks to the tears on the walls of his apartment. Though he had woken up early due to the same reason. The tears on the wholes did not prevent the sunrays and the heat from entering the room, after all. There was one tear that was right on the spesific spot it had to be so the sun would directly hit his eye. Annoying. Either way, Mugen got up, annoyed. "Uhhh..." he thought to himself, "I should do something about these tears in the wall... Or perhaps move... Either way, I need some more money. And for that, I assume I need to attend to some missions. Uhhh... I assume with the abilities I have right now... Uhhh, I will have to train today, it seems. Anyway, I like training after all.".

Mugen got up from his bed, then moving his neck first to one side then to the other until he heard a crack sound from each of the sides. He did the same with his wrists too. It was his way of making his body get ready for the trainings. He wore his usual clothes and stretched a for a few more minutes. He then went to the bathroom, washed his face, and was finally ready to leave. He walked down the stairs, and opened the main door that would have lead him to the streets of Vilalge Hidden in the Sand. The 16 year old Nara clan member then started walking through the street that his house was on, towards the training grounds. He arrived at the training ground but there were three bandits bullying a kid. He decided to hepl the kid. He used the Shadow Imitation Technique to stop the bandits. He turned around and saw the bandits face. The bandits looked terrified for a minute he thought he overreacted. After all they were just bullies they were not shinobis. But what they were doing was wrong. They were just hurting a kid who can't fight for himself so he broke the jutsu and hit the first bandit. The first bandit looked weaker than the others so one punch was enough to knock him out. He fell down unconciously. The other two bandits tried to hit Mugen but he dodged their attack. Mugen said ''Come on this isn't funny at all,try harder''. The bandits got angry and tried to stab him with a knife. Mugen kicked the bandit's leg,the bandit fell down. He took the knife awaf from the bandit. ''Now that you're armless I suggest you to run and take your friend with you.'' said Mugen. The bandits were terrified they ran as fast as they could. Mugen told the little kid to go to his parents. The kid looked really bad so Mugen said ''If anyone bullies you again just come to me I can help you.''. Mugen looked at the empty training ground and decided to train his Shadow Imitation Technique. He wanted to cath something faster than bullies. He saw a squirrel and thought that it was a great target to train. ''It's small and fast it would be hard but I can handle it'' said Mugen to himself. After spending the all day trying to catch the squirrel he finally caught him. He felt happy but he didn't know what to do ''I guess I need to let it go'' thought Mugen. He felt exhausted so he went to home and slept. 

[EXIT, WC: 609, 3 Stats 6 JP, 609/500 Shadow Imitation Technique Mastered]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Mastering the Shadows [Solo] Empty Re: Mastering the Shadows [Solo]

Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:34 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum