Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 2.Today at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuSupermen of Science!Today at 5:16 pmShiru IyasuThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
70 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Hello I'm Sabaku part 2 p/nk >:D Empty Hello I'm Sabaku part 2 p/nk >:D

Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:13 pm
Koroshi opens the doors of the Kazekage chambers and begins to walk in, but when he is just about to enter he is met by a few staff members, 4 in fact. It is their job to do the cleaning and other duties around the building to make sure it looks nice "Lord Kazekage! Your back!" One of the cleaners say before doing a bow to show his respect to the Kage, this only making Koroshi let out a sigh and shake his head "Guys how many times do I gotta tell you this, call me Koroshi! And you don't have to bow every time I walk in here" "Sorry lord Kazek-" Another cleaner tries to say, but he is cut off by Koroshi yelling "My name is Koroshi!!! K O R O S H I!!" Koroshi says rather loudly, as well as to go the extra mile as to spell out his own name, to make sure they get it right "Oh and this is my new friend, Sabaku! I hope I don't have to spell it out for you all!" Koroshi says in a joking manner while laughing and pointing toward Sabaku with his right index finger, if he did indeed fallow him there.
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1450

Hello I'm Sabaku part 2 p/nk >:D Empty Re: Hello I'm Sabaku part 2 p/nk >:D

Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:55 am
The two finally reached the chambers, Sabaku had never been to the Kazekage chambers before, nor ever been in the building either. Sabaku had trailed right behind him all the way, and upon entering the office Koroshi had already began to see Koroshi in action. Sabaku smiled a bit at his rant, Koroshi was a really cool guy. After his rant, he would then introduce Sabaku. Once he did, A head would lean over from behind Koroshi, towards the left. Raising his left hand slowly, he waved it as he would say his hello, "Hi", he said simply with a big smile over his face.. Sabaku didn't know these people yet, but soon he would.

After his greeting, he would parade around the area, immediately looking through everything, seeing how most kids his age would be the noisy type. He flipped through every drawer, and messed with every knick knack he could find. "Hey this office is pretty neat Koroshi", he said as he was now sitting on top of the office desk.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:19 pm
Koroshi smiles when he sees Sabaku running around and being a kid, it reminds him of how he was when he was younger, always running around and getting into trouble, the cleaners on the other hand begin to freak out, seeing this young boy begin to mess up the office they worked so hard to clean, but they don't say anything but bite their lips hoping that the Kage would handle this "Heh you think that's cool check this out!" Koroshi says with a laugh while walking closer to Sabaku, this making the cleaners let one a single tear as they know that Koroshi doesn't care about their hard work, they then leave the room to clean other areas of the chambers, in hopes that they will stay neat.

Koroshi not really noticing that they left continues to Sabaku while lifting his right arm into the air slight, using his God of Earth technique to make a pretty large piece of earth shoot out of the ground and fly up to his hand, Koroshi catching it once it nears him and begins to form it into something he thinks is cool, by turning his left hand into earth and using it to scratch off the edges of this piece of Earth until it takes the shape of a shield. Once the shield takes its form Koroshi uses his God of Earth once more to make a handle form on the inside of the shield so that it is easy to carry, Koroshi then sharpens the edges of the shield until they are razor sharp, then to finish it off Koroshi flips the shield over and engraves the Suna symbol on the front of the shield.

Once Koroshi is done he tries to hand it to Sanaku, trying his best not to cut him, or hurt him in any way "I want you to have this!" Koroshi says with a smile.

(The shield has 260 health and sharpness just like the shuriken lol You are gonna be captain Suna!! >:DD)
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:43 am
"Huh?", Sabaku said, as he watch Koroshi perform the strange actions, like when he made that box of earth shuriken. His eyes and his head moved together, following the flying piece of rock that shot out of the ground, it was cool. Was he making a new weapon, what could it be this time he wondered? The shuriken would most definitely help, as he would need it for his adventures as a genin. Once Koroshi was finished, Sabaku took the item for Koroshi, he was now closer to Sabaku after a few steps he took. Sabaku stared at the village symbol that was engraved on it, "Coooooool..., I'm like Superninja.", he said, looking at the shield glass eyed. Sabaku hopped off the desk, securing the shield onto his wrist, once he did that he would run around the office, making lazer sounds from his mouth. After performing flip after flip, leap after leap he finally mad his way next to Koroshi, his left side. Sabaku took a hero pose next to him, his arms placed on his hips, while being carful of the shield. "Come on sidekick, give out your name.", he said jokingly.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:46 am
Koroshi smiles as he watches his new friend run and jump around happily after receiving his gift "I am The Rock! Where should we go to fight crime Superninja?" Koroshi says in a heroic way, while putting his hands on his hips to pose like that of a comic book super hero, Koroshi is happy that there is still some innocents left in this messed up world, where there is killing on the streets, and kids attacking kids, Koroshi will do whatever it takes to protect this kid so he doesn't have to see the things he has.
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:35 pm
"Superninja and The Rock, the ultimate Superhero team. Or it can be The Rock and Superninja if you want to be in charge, but I like the first one better", he said with a smile he tried to hid. "Hmm", Sabaku wondered, where would they fight crime? The candy store, the evil teacher that made Sabaku practice, or the playground? Sabaku didn't know yet, but the other options that kept appearing in his head got funnier and funnier.

After Sabaku had finally figured out what they could do, he turned to his right towards Koroshi. "I know where we could go, we could go to the...", before he could finish his sentence, a loud roaring stomach came out of no where. Sabaku quickly spun around, "Wait what was that?!", the noise was then made again, only this time Sabaku could feel his stomach churning. Sabaku rubbed his stomach with both hands, while being careful of the shield. Sabaku had eaten ever since this mourning, he must have forgotten that when he me Koroshi. Slowly turning around towards Koroshi he would ask him the obvious question, "Hey uh Koroshi, you wouldn't happen to have any candy hiding around here would you, kinda starving over here bro?" Sabaku waited for a reply from his best friend, Koroshi.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:27 am
"It doesn't matter to me" Koroshi says with a laugh, in responds to Sabaku asking him what name he liked better, then before he can tell him where they should fight crime he pauses for a moment, Koroshi hearing the roaring of a hungry stomach, which is shortly followed by Sabaku asking him if he had any candy "Hmmm I'm sure we have some candy around here somewhere, but why don't we eat something a bit more filling? I am the Kage after all, so we can pretty much eat whatever we want" Koroshi says with a laugh before yelling for one of the cleaning people to come back "Hey is there any way you can get the chef to come here? My friend and I are getting hungry" Koroshi says with a polite and respectful smile "Right away sir" The cleaner says while saluting, he then runs off to get the chef.

Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:03 pm
Sabaku's hunger stomach would delay the two heroes from doing any hero work, can't fight crime on a empty stomach. He smiled as Koroshi would mention that he had candy, but then Sabaku's smile would slightly fade. Koroshi insisted that they eat something more "filling". Sabaku wanted some real food, the good stuff, candy. But, seeing how Koroshi was his best friend, Sabaku nodded it off and agreed happily, "Ok Koroshi, but none of the green stuff ok", he said, waving both of his hands in front of him.

Sabaku would wait till the chef would arrive, for he had already knew what he wanted on his plate.

(Sorry for the late post)
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am
When the chef arrives he has two plates, one having a well done steak for Koroshi, the other strangely enough has exactly what Sabaku wanted to eat (Didn't know what you wanted and we would just have like a 50 words post of you telling him what you wanted, so the chef is magic and can know what you want to eat >.> <.< XD so just type out what it is lol)

Koroshi licks his lips before taking the plate with a smile and saying "Thank you" to his master chef, Koroshi then begins to dig into his food.

(Sorry for the short reply lol)
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:54 pm
Upon arrival of the chef, Sabaku would place the shield behind his back, securing it with the strap. Sabaku would take the plate as eh thanks both the chef and Koroshi for the food, "Thanks guys". He would then stand next to Koroshi, watching devour his food. Sabaku looked up slightly towards Koroshi while holding his plate with both hands, a smile formed; like a kid, Sabaku would mimicked his friend, eating the food in the same manner as Koroshi did, it sure was good a plate full of rice.

While eating, he would notice the setting outside the office windows, it was getting kind of late. But Sabaku didn't want to leave, he was having fun with his new friend, not too mention he loved the huge office. But, eventually he knew he would have too leave, sad but true. Half way into finishing his plate he would question whether he would see Koroshi again. "Hey Koroshi, after today, will I ever see you again? Like, will I be able to come back?" Sabaku gazed up at Koroshi's skyscraper height, wondering what he would say.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum