Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Rampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

The brothers (p;nk) Empty The brothers (p;nk)

Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:01 am
Hiroshi was walking along a path heading for the desert, he was wearing his suit vest, with his white long sleeve t-shirt, with his black pants and black Stacy Adams shoes. His eyes was hiding behind his purple shades, once he was able to arrive at the borders, Hiroshi would stand around and wait for his brother to arrive, he goes by the name of Xuro.

" Great, what's taking him so damn long!"
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

The brothers (p;nk) Empty Re: The brothers (p;nk)

Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:29 am
Xuro Bakuton, Jounin of Sunagakure, made his way through the village. He was on his way out of the village and to the desert to meet his brother. A younger brother of his, he doesn't talk a lot about. This was Xuro was extremely busy with his own life and also his brother wasn't yet a genin. Being only 1 year younger than Xuro and still not genin, made xuro disappointed in him. He would only acknowledge his brother as a ninja once his brother had received his head band and passed the genin exams. Xuro was dressed in his Brotherhood of Light cloak over his lightweight Jounin attire. He had his weapons and equipment stocked up and also his eskrima sticks worn by his side. He had his eartanic blade in his right hand across his right shoulder and wore his brotherhood of Light head band across his forehead slanted across his left eye.

He was now out of the village and walking through the desert looking for his brother. Finally after about 10 minutes of walking, he found his brother hanging around waiting for him. Xuro now about 200 meters away from his Brother waved at him and shouted, "Yo Hiroshi!"
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:45 am
Hiroshi heard his brother shout his name out," I know that voice from anywhere!" turning around, hiroshi would take off running towards his brother direction. Once hiroshi was at least, three meters facing his brother he would stop running." dude! where you been? got me standing out here in the heat, haha. Ya know mom and dad ask about you all the time, can't really give them an complete answer, all I can say is: 'I don't know how he doing, never really see him much!' so tell me dude where the hell have you been all this long time? I know you a shinobi and everything, working hard and stuff, but you should still come see mommy and daddy hahaha! so with no further notice, we gonna see them today! also you know I am an academy student right? trying to become an genin, but I feel like there is nothing I can do! I feel like I need you to help me! train and other stuff, there is only so much I can do on my own! so if ya don't mind brother, can you help me with my training and other stuff? maybe we can start back hanging out like the old day's..." after hiroshi got done talking he would turn to look up at xuro, waiting for him to reply..
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:00 pm
Xuro would watch his brother run towards him so excited and started off their conversation with a whole long speech. Xuro felt real bad about what Hiroshi said. He was very right, his smaller brother was right, hit the nail right on the head. Xuro eyes became a bit watery. He really felt he should have been with his family more often. Since he's always out of the house the whole time since he was very busy with his ninja life and was too worried about everyone else that he forgot those that mattered the most- his family. Xuro only came home a few nights but very late when everyone was in bed and then he use to be gone extremely early before anyone could even see him leave. He hadn't even been with his brother over the past few years, never even checked up on him. "I know Hiroshi... Sorry I wasn't around much... Xuro smiled and his tears faded away. Xuro dashed behind his Brother and gripped his arm around Hiroshi's neck, not a tight grip or anything, he just had Hiroshi around his arm. He then rubbed his knuckles on Hiroshi's head a sort of a fun-thing Xuro would do. "But don't worry... I'll be here now, you can bet on that. I'll help you train and then you can finally get your head band!" Xuro then shoved Hiroshi forward by smacking his back with his hand, just a friendly shove not anything harmful...
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:09 pm
Smiling at his brother, he could feel him gripping his arm and rubbing his head," aw brother! I'm getting to old for that you think?" hiroshi would laugh and then he removed his self from his brother," okay dude! let's start fighting, well training brother!" hiroshi would then get in a fighting stance but he realized, he didn't even have a weapon." oh wait brother! I need a weapon, you have one on ya? mind giving it to me? and please don't give me a kunai! and no shuriken, maybe you got something awesome than that?" hiroshi would ask as he walked over to his brother, with a smile on his face waiting for his  reply once more.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:18 pm
Xuro would smile and say, "Ok I'll stop that but still man its being a while since I've done that and you gone sooo big! One day you will be able to fight beside me.... Now then let's start our training... As my brother I entrust you with my most loyal beastly weapon!" Xuro took his eartanic blade and threw it at Hiroshi.
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:29 pm
Hiroshi would grin at his brother, looking at him as he toss a blade his way," oh I got it!" catching it, hiroshi would preform a back flip, landing on the ground he would grip the blade," so what's this? please educate me about this blade!" hiroshi would say as he smiled, looking up to his brother, with no further notice, hiroshi would start the battle. Taking off running, hiroshi would hop up into the air, landing behind xuro, he would aim the blade, for xuro upper shoulder area." let's see what you got brother! hopefully ya don't go to hard on me!" hiroshi would say in a joking matter.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:47 pm
Before Xuro could even explain what the sword does, Hiroshi was already attacking him. He jumped behind Xuro and tried to slash at him but Xuro had already seen this coming. He turned around as Hiroshi jumped behind him so when Hiroshi landed, Xuro would be already facing him. As he turned around, Xuro pulled out his eskrima sticks and blocked off Hiroshi's strike and then jumped 5 meters back. Too Slow brother! Anyway be careful the sword is heavy. But it also increases your strength and can be very useful if used correctly so watch your moves. Deal with more power and strength than speed because its very easy to stop and even just see that blade coming if you try to be fast with it."
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:13 pm
"wow! you is awesome! oh this sword got me feeling kinda strong! so I guess it's my turn?" hiroshi would smirk then he took off at his brother again, aiming the sword for his stomach, if this attack was to work the sword would go threw xuro stomach and out threw his back." let's see what else you can do brother! knowing I'm much slower and you is much stronger than I am! but nothing can beat a try!" hiroshi said as he rushed the sword to xuro stomach.

(OOC: my strength is now:

strength:5 +15

also sorry for the short post xD)
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:27 pm
Xuro awaited his brother's attack, "Right then... Let's see if you can scratch me... hehe" Xuro then infused his eskrima sticks with lightning as the raw electricty sparked through the whole stick. He then held it firmly and waited for Hiroshi's attack. Once Hiroshi came up close, Xuro used the stick in his right hand to push the sword to the left as he side stepped to the right and then jumped 3 meters back. On landing, Xuro would take his left stick and throw it at Hiroshi aiming for his face. "Think Fast!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum