Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Formation Of Team..What? {P} {NK} Empty The Formation Of Team..What? {P} {NK}

Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:56 pm
Ken Stood at the bottom of the tenkage building. and slipped on his mittens. And then..flame...his ring had ignited and the mittens turned to gloves. And with that, they bursted flame. shooting ken into the sky. and almost as rapidly. he achieved the height of the tenkage window. And slipped right in "Sup shinji!' ken would speak.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

The Formation Of Team..What? {P} {NK} Empty Re: The Formation Of Team..What? {P} {NK}

Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:01 am
As per usual, Shinji was sitting in his office. However, oddly enough, he was not doing paper work. Instead a game of chess was laid out on his desk. On the other side of his desk sat a anbu operative with a boar mask. Just before Ken slipped into the open window Shinji had just put the anbu into checkmate. He could never be sure if these anbu let him win, but he did not have time to worry about that as he now heard the familiar voice of Ken. At the sound his voice Shinji wordlessly dismissed his anbu and addressed Ken in a rather jovial tone, "Hey, Ken. How was your trip? Was it productive?" Shinji was intrigued to hear what the young genin had to say. The mission Ken had embarked on was indeed ambitious. Though that did not detract from the fact that Shinji was pleased to see that the boy had not gotten lost or worse.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

The Formation Of Team..What? {P} {NK} Empty Re: The Formation Of Team..What? {P} {NK}

Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:06 am
"Well, The mission was..a success, For the most part!" ken would begin to speak "We have gained a member from konoha and suna, Whereas the member from konoha is going to kumogakure to ask if they would be willing to get a member in." Ken exclaimed
"Essentially, who we have so far is..Hideyoshi from konoha, A academy student from suna, Whom of which will be included when he is promoted. And maybe someone from kumo!" Then ken smiled "Which leads me to my next part of buisness, What name would the team have?" Ken said but then..another statement came to mind "I also figured the team would have no leader...Having 4 members as the leaders, Or 3 if it comes down to kumo being of absence, Owned by the respective kages, and the members. as to avoid swings of control between villages, All equally."
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:49 am
A broad smile spread across Shinji's face as he listened to the boy's report on his mission to create a collation team. It seemed as if it was coming together very nicely. Though Ken did raise a few very good questions that needed answering. The team would need a name...something noncontroversial. Thinking for a bit Shinji finally spoke up in a thoughtful tone, "Well I believe the team name should have something to do with the Fire Nation, but otherwise I am unsure. As for a leader of the team? Why not have the team rotate through the villages and change sneseis every so often. It would further promote diversity and allow for greater networking between villages. All in all your mission seems to be going well thus far. So, was there anything else you wanted to see me about?" Shinji figured there had to be something else. Why else would this boy come all the way back to Tengakure?
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:01 am
Ken would smirk and reach in his backpack. inside it? A bottle of orange soda...These candies from suna called pop rocks..Mint chocolate from konoha..And pretzels..All in a tiny bag. Ken would reach inside. Grab it, And then..As to play around, Raised his hand and threw it right at the tenkage "THINK FAST SHINJI!!!!" ken would exclaim. Smiling right after it left his hands.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:14 am
Shinji could indeed think fast and he could react just as fast. In a smooth blur of movement he would catch each and everything thrown his way. He would then place everything save for the orange soda gingerly on his desk. The orange soda was a treat he would indulge in right away. Popping the cap with relative ease Shinji took a quick sip and then, after swallowing, thanked Ken, "Hey Ken, thanks for the snacks. All these things look very good. I think I will have to ration them out, so I do not eat them all at once." With that Shinji let out a light airy laugh that was only there for a second until he continued, "So, have you thought much about the party I mentioned before you left for your mission to find teammates?" Shinji hoped that he had thought about it a bit, because Shinji himself had not thought much about it. He had been swamped with all sorts of kage duties that were detrimental to party planning.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:18 am
"Does thinking about it being fun when it happens count as thinking about the party?" Ken would say, followed by a laugh. "Do you think we should have it be more like a..carnival? or something. Like, we take a section of the village and set up some attractions. like games where you can win tickets, to buy stuff like snacks or drinks provided by tengakure? and like competitions within the event, obviously requiring signups with rewards the village supplies."
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:13 pm
Shinji pondered what the boy was saying with a rather somber face. He was never very good at this whole party thing. He had been invited to plenty as a jounin and chuunin, but they never really struck his fancy. Now, he had to be bothered with planning a party on top of all his other duties, but the idea was not entirely bad. It would allow him time from his normal duties that got ever so cumbersome and boring. After thinking for a bit with furrowed brow Shinji relied to Ken, "I was thinking more of a carnival type of celebration. That way the whole village could be included. The only thing that gets me right now is the games and entertainment. What do you think we should have?" At this point Shinji took another sip from his orange soda and waited for a response from Ken. The boy seemed to be full of ideas, so getting his input couldn't hurt, right?
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:10 pm
Ken pondered. "A tournament! That can be one of them! According to legend people in the olden days hosted them!" Ken would speak. "Maybe another game where you throw darts or kunai at baloons!. Maybe one where you get a paddle with paper, and scoop for goldfish! Maybe basic concession stands, Containing sodas, Juices, And more!. Maybe a test of strength where you slam a mallet down which causes a small bell to shoot up a distance based on your strength. Maybe something similar to a running of the bulls? to test the villagers speed. Though in safe conditions..not something super dangerous. Running of the tiny puppies?" Ken would laugh

"We could do a multitude of things...Though i have a request. If im ever gone, Can you tell my bro Kurogane Shiba i said hi? i dont see him often at the orphanage."
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:53 pm
Shinji listened with an amused look on his face. Ken most certainly have a rather large imagination. Though one or two of his ideas were actually very good. Grabbing a pen and writing a few of them down as Ken spoke Shinji allowed the boy to finish before he started talking himself, "I really like the idea of a tournament...Though I wonder how we make it fair. We cannot have jounin fighting genin and academy students...It would be grossly unfair. Would having power brackets be a good idea? And naturally I can tell your friend you said 'hi', but why don't you tell him yourself?" As Shinji waited for a a response from Ken he absentmindedly opened up the bag of pretzels and popped a few in his mouth. They were indeed very good. Shinji resolved that he would find the maker of these pretzels and inquire about the recipe, but that was for a different time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum